So, most of us spend all day pushing buttons to express our thoughts in writing. I am pretty sure that my handwriting has not improved since I learned to type in fourth grade. I thought it would be fun to practice or simply to show off how bad we are at it (or good as the case may be).
The premise is simple. I'll provide some short prompts, you write the answers with a piece of real paper and a writing implement of your choice.
I'll provide ten, and if it goes well I will post about that many again in a week or something. If you have an idea for a prompt, please send it to me as a PM, and as long as it is fair and feasible I will include it in the event of a next time.
Here is your first set of questions/prompts:
01. Write your username.
02. Write the name of a Type Moon story.
03. Write the name of a Servant class.
04. What is one of your favorite foods?
05. Write a number.
06. What is your favorite animal?
07. What is your favorite beverage?
08. Write a song recommendation.
09. Write the name of an element.
10. Did you write in manuscript or cursive? Write a word in the opposite of what you wrote in until now.
Here is mine:
Think you know something about handwriting analysis? Please share! I'm curious...
Just keep this thread friendly. Most of us probably have crappy handwriting, though some of us might have excellent penmanship. Either way, I'm sure we could use the practice.