This is a thread for gathering and scanlating TM manga within the BL community. I made it because I can't seem to find a proper scanlation thread, nor can I find a place that neatly lists who's doing what on what.
It's also a place to request help for projects and what-not.
Here's a list of who's doing what:
Learn With Manga! FGO
- Hawkeye (Typesetter) : Did a lot of chapters. Link to them.
- mewarmo990 (Japanese Translator) : Translated for Hawkeye.
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA
AKA Prillya. Fate/stay night imouto route adaptation.
- Broke (Typesetter) : Did chapters 31-32, 34-42.
- pandacmh (Chinese Translator) : Translated chapters 31, 32, 34-36 and 38.
- GabrieliosP (Japanese Translator) : Translated chapters 37, 38, 39, 41, 42, and 44.
- LocalMoonman (Japanese Translator) : Translated chapter 45.
- Paitouch (Former Scanlator + Raw Provider) : Link to his gallery and chapters. Did chapters 17-30, chapter 33, and 43. Also did chapter 40 in comic sans, which served as the translation base for chapter 40. Provided chapter 47 raws.
- Lianru (Former Cleaner) : Helped Pai redraw some chapters.
- Various (whoever Pai's old team was (if he had one), other BL members for proofreading, etc)
Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail
Waifu fight sim.
- Note. Chapters listed below are based on the bato.to release for convenience, since this list is mostly intended for readers.
- Broke (Typesetter) : Glorified cheerleader. Runs around spreading happiness.
- dilettante (Typesetter) : Primary typesetter. Typeset chapters 9-28.
- Machina (Typesetter + Translator) : Typeset and translated chapter 8. Credited for the chapter on bato.to.
- Hawkeye (Cleaner) : Cleaned some of the earlier chapters.
- Xyphos (Cleaner) : Handles most of the cleaning.
- GabrieliosP (Translator) : Translated chapter 9.
- ItsumoKnight (Translator) : Translated chapter 10 and 11.
- EDreamer (Translator) : Translated chapters 12-28.
- Paitouch (Raw Provider) :
- Sylphonia (Various) : Helped out before the team got established. Helps out with cross-referencing, cleaning, and redrawing.
Hana no Miyako
Battle High School about Shiki's imouto. Cancelled halfway and became a doujin (Hana no Miyako Legends).
- Crown (Scanlator)
- rikimtasu (Raw Provider) : Bought the manga and provided raws of volume 2 and 3.
- Twi (Translator) : Translated the first chapter.
Heaven's Feel Manga
Sakura route. Does not have a consistent scanlation team because the typesetters keep disappearing for some reason. Picked up by Easy Going Scans.
- mewarmo990 (Japanese Translator) : Translated chapters 2-7.
- EDreamer (Japanese Translator) : Translated chapter 0.
- Various (Typesetter)
I have no idea who's doing this. dilettante's typesetting this.
- dilettante (Typesetter)
F/GO Comic Anthology
Another gacha simulator.
- Hawkeye (Typesetter) : Did chapters 1 and 2.
- dilettante (Typesetter) : Did chapters 1-8.
- Various (Translator)
- Roxas (Translator?)
Fate/Prototype Special Chapter
Special chapter about loli Ayaka and Saber. Link.
- Hawkeye (Typesetter + Cleaner)
- GundamFSN (Translator)
Tsuki no Sango
Something about moon people.
- Lianru (Former Translator)
- Crown (Editor)
Team Deathmatch starring literal Saberclone.
- Infigar (Typesetter) : Typeset chapters 1-7.
- EDreamer (Translator) : Translated chapters 1-7.
- Paitouch (Raw Provider) : Provided chapter 8.
If someone's doing something or if I missed a work, post about it and I'll update the list. Note that for now, this list is for BL works only.
So unless Casko is a BL member, Chibichuki won't be on the list.
- ffure21 : Typeset some AATM chapters. AATM isn't on the list because I'm too lazy to research AATM's scanlation history.
- Mcjon01 : "Sometimes I scanlate things just for the Photoshop practice then delete them right after."
- Crown : Japanese translator.
- EDreamer : Japanese translator. Borrowed from NanoDesu Translations. Very good person.
- GundamFSN : Japanese translator.
- GabrieliosP : Japanese translator.
- ItsumoKnight : Japanese translator.
- mewarmo990 : Japanese translator. mewarm's translations thread.
- pandacmh : Chinese translator.
- Paitouch : Japanese translator.