Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ain Soph Aur -The Spirit of Eternity Sword RP- (OOC Thread)

Blog Entries
    I swear if I see another 'LUL THIS ATTACK PERMAKILLS AN ETERNAL GG NO RE' in a sheet ONE MORE FUCKING TIME
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Just tell them to redo and don't bother explaining!

Blog Entries
    Heh guess that means I did my sheet rather well then!

Erl, Divine Arts must be offensive right? Just want to clarify.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Chaos Eternals (NPCs)

High Eternals
    Tokimi the Composer of Time
    Eternity Sword:
    Prophecy (Rank 3), Finality (Rank 3)
    Background: An Eternal from one of the many different versions of 'Earth' that exist in the multiverse, she was part of an ancient clan of demon hunters during an age where the mana of her world was far more abundant. Unlike other Chaos Eternals, she retains ties with said organization -known as 'Izumo'- though given that she is one of the faction's leaders, there is not much prodding her about the subject.
    Personality: Soft-spoken and graceful, Tokimi will even address her enemies with cordiality, much of her attitude tied to ancient customs of her nation. She appears to have an odd sense of humor, but despite it is generally down-to-earth and a voice of wisdom for her younger comrades. Recently however cetain comments about her age have driven her to act in a more reckless way, something that can easily be seen when she can suddenly go from overly serious to throwing a tantrum in a critical situation. She has a long, drawn-out rivalry with Pontiff Temuorin, one of the most influential (and oldest) of the Law Eternals.
    Abilities: As her title states, Tokimi specializes in manipulating the flow of time. She is capable of seeing into the future, reversing time and with effort even temporarily bringing parallel timelines together. However, she rarely uses this in force as she fears the consequences that paradoxes might unleash on the world.

Vendetta of Corruption
    Eternity Sword: Corruption (Rank 2)
    Background: One of the eldest Eternals alive, Vendetta not only looks like an old person but also carries the wisdom of countless milennia with him. He was once a reckless warrior whose sword devoured entire continents and planets to keep the greater part of the worlds safe, but his hot blood has since abated, leaving him a wise advisor to the younger Eternals who is nonetheless ready to fight for the cause if he must.
    Personality: As stated earlier, Vendetta acts as old as he looks. He waits before acting, thinks everything through far longer than most would, and his countless eras of experience leads him to act as a teacher figure towards his comrades. He is normally a pacifist, given the destructive nature of his sword, but he will not hesitate to act if he has to protect the lives of his comrades or save a world from the claws of the Law Eternals when the situation reaches a critical point.
    Abilities: The sword Corruption, as one of the few Rank 2 swords in existence, is extremely powerful. Simply drawing it to fight is enough to cause its destructive taint to spread from Vendetta, warping reality and causing everything in a large radius to have their existence constantly torn into until they bleed into nothingness. He is considered one of the most powerful Eternals alive, given that merely the act of drawing his sword is enough to start damaging other Eternals.

Eternals

Viela the Green Saint
    Eternity Sword
    : Gaea (Rank 3)
    Background
    : The current owner of Gaea, Viela is a young eternal that was brought in by the Chaos Eternals after a brutal fight in her world. The destruction wrought set back its lifeforms by millions of years, causing Viela great distraught as her race had deep ties to nature. After she bonded with Gaea, she helped the new life blossom once more and swore revenge on the Law Eternals for having slaughtered all of her people.
    Personality: While Gaea is known for her motherly nature, Viela tends to be more withdrawn due to the fresh trauma of her past. She cares for all living things and is fundamentally a good person, but she is often shy and unwilling to get to know others, fearing that they will disappear like her family did. Nonetheless, after making friends she tends to be fiercely protective of them and can show degrees of intense, even zealous loyalty towards those she considers family.
    Ability: The spear-shaped Eternity Sword, Gaea, is one that governs all life created under nature. It encompasses growth and decay alike, and it can bring life as easily as it can snuff it. While this grants Viela great healing powers, it also allows her to call upon and manipulate the natural phenomena of the world, as well as command any of its beasts to follow her will.

Akagi the Temperance
    Eternity Sword: Temperance (Rank 3)
    Background:An Eternal from a dog-eats-dog world where wars were fought with martial arts instead of conventional weaponry. Akagi fought his way through a post-apocalyptic urban wasteland, hoping to save his little sister from a deadly illness. However, even though he achieved his goal he had not realized he would become involved in a massive conflict that eventually resulted in his archenemy becoming a Law Eternal. In order to strike him down and save his world, Akagi was recruited by Rogas, the leader of the Chaos Eternals, and left his world behind, leaving his sister in the care of his redeemed brother.
    Personality: Despite having learned patience and caution from his Eternity Sword, Akagi remains a hot-headed delinquent who itches for a fight. He loves to boast during fights, will slander his opponents and all around act like a boss character from a street fighting manga. However, despite his rather aloof nature, he seems to hold a soft spot for children -and is secretly rumoured to both have a sister complex and be a lolicon-.
    Ability: The Eternity Sword Temperance acts as a pair of heavily armoured gauntlets that can burn with a fiery haze. Temperance allows the user to enter a permanent state of enlightenment, where one is at peace with oneself regardless of their state and can achieve complete harmony with the world. By achieving this perfect clarity, Akagi can obtain true fighting insight that mortals can hardly begin to comprehend, allowing him to achieve feats such as dispelling divine magic and other abilities by sheer force of will.

Rozeluxe the Supreme Judge
    Eternity Sword: Admonition (Rank 3)
    Background: An Eternal hailing from a world which had a very high concentration of Mana, Rozeluxe's world was threatened by the Law Eternals which were after the powerful spirit-like creatures that inhabited his world. The destruction which they caused almost caused him to lose everything, but when together with his friends he managed to unseal Admonition, he forged a contract with the weapon to fight against the Law Eternals, holding them off long enough for the Chaos Eternals to arrive. Knowing that his loved ones had forgotten about his sacrifice however, he chose to join the Chaos Eternals in their cause rather than linger behind in his world.
    Personality: With a dry wit and a nonplussed attitude, Rozeluxe often takes the stance of the only sane man. He prefers to stay silent rather than speak up, and is content to let people settle their own affairs rather than butt in. Nonetheless, he has a strong moral code and will never look away from a situation where he could do something instead. Apparently has a thing for blondes with a hair-trigger temper.
    Ability: The knife-shaped Admonition is capable of turning into a large sword of crystallized Aura Photons, and it has strong banishing properties as it can override the aura photons of other Eternals, cancelling their abilities and countering with powerful retaliation strikes. While he has a high offensive output, he prefers to take a more supporting role, using Admonition's manipulation of light to enhance his comrades' abilities.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; April 8th, 2016 at 07:00 AM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries
    A bit late but I'm digging all these profiles you made, besides the canon ones and maybe even ones that are canon that I just don't recognize. Should be a fun experience.

Blog Entries
    So tomorrow is it eh? Best of luck to everyone!

Blog Entries
    I'm making one o7
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Talk about cutting it close lol.

Last minute sheets are bubbling with creativity!
    Spoiler:
    We'll just let Erl interpret it into something good o7
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Last minute sheets invoke some terrible things.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

Blog Entries
    Typical.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    i lied
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

No one fell for it Moon.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

I believed in you Moon.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

that moon

such a layabout

Blog Entries
    Two questions, is there an irc chat being used and how long do you think it'll take to get the results?

Erl popped in to say we had like 16 hours to turn in sheets like an hour ago on #regalia.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Ah ok I thought it might have been that chat but I never saw Erl on there when I was around lol.