Page 159 of 305 FirstFirst ... 59109149154157158159160161164169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onepieceuc1 View Post
    Wait, did he really had that t-shirt, I don't remember it XD When did he wear it?
    100% of all the time, underneath his uniform.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle onepieceuc1's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    Ah ! I didn't remember it, thanks

I still find it weird that Rin and Rani both have active command seals and not grayed out even if they lost their Servants.

Plus the fact Rin mysteriously vanishes and Rani takes her place as support.
    I know this might be wishful thinking , but , looking at Extella/Zero Nasu planned to have Hakunon to be disguised as another character (which many thought to be Amari in LE) supporting Hakuno from the sidelines (until they inevitably fought).

What if...Rin and Rani are actually Hakunon? Unless they're both shown together next week of course , but the fact that Rani. ,talking about past experiences , meetings and her "strong and determined" servant gives me some suspicions, and that banter with Nero about never meeting before which feels like a lie , then again many things can happen in the 50 years she's waiting , there's also her clones which she can change appearance and function how she see's fit , she could make a false body to remote control right?

Oh well , i just wanted to let that out of my system despite how unlikely it may happen. hahaha

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah is there an explanation for Nero's fire abilities?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Haven't seen the episode yet so I can only guess that it's a reference to her having been trained in magecraft or IP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I guess magecraft give you NP size fireballs

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She herself says that she'd be better as a Caster than a Saber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I know.

Its just.

That was a beamu without being a beamu

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Really good episode, certainly better than the last one.

I wonder why Dan hasn't gone up yet, I assume he's in some sort of delusion (just by looking at Robin's expression), because he should've been able to ascend after his first victory. Unless Floor Masters are stuck to their respective levels and they don't have a choice when picked to become one? I can see Dan just being in denial and Robin bringing him back to his knighthood self right before their final confront with Hakuno.

Also this episode makes me understand the choice of having Nero as the servant, she does clash with the tone of the rest of the show but her role is to teach Hakuno to feel more than emptiness and hate. I hope they don't do the romance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Command Spell to make small fire become big fire.

It cost a CS to have this level of output so i suppose it make sense.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I caught up to the fourth episode this morning. Thoughts:

-The show sure seems to love finding excuses for Nero to be naked or nearly so. First it was the practically once an episode bathing scenes, then needing to strip to her so skimpy as to be practically nonexistent underwear so Rani could heal her. Not that I'm complaining, and is this actually the first time we've ever seen what Nero wears under her fancy dress?

-Wasn't Dan in baseline Extra an honorable Master who hated Robin's use of dirty tactics? I wonder what changed for him to employ them so shamelessly now... (Maybe all the time stuck in the 3rd floor made him a little crazy)

-I don't know if it's just the subs I'm using, but why is Nero's nickname for Hakuno being translated differently every episode? First "praetor", then "Ludius" and now "Maestro"... It's getting a bit silly.

-Speaking of silly translations, the ones I was using for this episode used some hilariously inappropriate British-isms for some of the dialogue. Like Nero calling Robin a "wanker" and Dan saying "bugger" in an uber-serious tone...

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Unless Floor Masters are stuck to their respective levels and they don't have a choice when picked to become one? I can see Dan just being in denial and Robin bringing him back to his knighthood self right before their final confront with Hakuno.
    I thought it was also weird since Shinji got the choice to ascend or not even by being the floor master.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mana Burst (Flame) I'm guessing. If this anime is showing us one thing for sure, it's just how hax Imperial Privilege really is.

JP Friend Code
    It's already part of her abilities from the start and come from her sword, see her 2nd ascension in FGO and Nero Bride, or her flame slashes in Extella. Her ambitions and the likes manifest as the flame on the sword and in the ep it exploded into big damage thx to the CS boost.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Wasn't her sword crafted in Vulcan's forge or something? Hence why she can do a flaming slash with it when she activates her NP?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sniped.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    "Ludius" comes from Apex.
    "Praetor" is the original wrong translation Aksys used in Extra (and Xseed in Extella)'s translation. People are used to that
    "Maestro" was introduced by Chyuu.
    The only group to change the designation is FMF, and that's less "changing" and more "offering now two sub tracks with Maestro as default".
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like how "ludius" attempts to fill the "praetor" void by also 1) being in Latin for no reason and 2) still not having anything to do with music

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Wasn't her sword crafted in Vulcan's forge or something? Hence why she can do a flaming slash with it when she activates her NP?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sniped.
    It's a sword of meteorite iron that was forged in a volcano, but no it wasn't made by the god.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    The legend of great fire of Rome alows her to use fire with her sword of original flame the Aestus Estus.

It was explained in the drama c.d(and maybe the manga but I don't remember)

Drama c.d spoilers
    Spoiler:
    it was also the reason she was able to handle Galatine's NP because their composition is of the fire of the sun

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I should try to get my hands on the drama CDs some time, would be interesting to compare the Hakuno performance there to LE's.