Page 211 of 305 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

good ep, I love Julius and Li

Quote Originally Posted by onepieceuc1 View Post
    That felt way too short !! Fuck, good to hear Hakunon's voice finally !
    She sounded more mature than what i'd expected.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedKaZero View Post
    Sorry, I thought today was episode 9

Edit: So anyone saw her V.A?
    Hakunon was Violet Evergarden Ishikawa Yui.
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    How fitting. She who lost her legs shares a voice she who lost her arms

US Friend Code
    Thanks

That final scene though... lifted straight out of the CCC bad end with similar context but different moment

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him." -Kishinami Hakuno

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedKaZero View Post
    Thanks

That final scene though... lifted straight out of the CCC bad end with similar context but different moment
    Which one was this, I forget

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    good ep, I love Julius and Li
    It's a shame that it's Berserker Li though, but I guess that was inevitable.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him." -Kishinami Hakuno

- - - Updated - - -

Which one was this, I forget
    Ans: after BB traps them(bad end as in the chapter bad end after the 4th one)

That was twice who said that quote right?

It's a quote from Nier Automata because Haku-chi is voiced by 2B.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    are you sure that that isn't Frosty?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarfDyedShadow View Post
    It's a quote from Nier Automata because Haku-chi is voiced by 2B.
    Ah a joke. My bad because hakuno never says that and I was wondering what that means

Dead face

Cyber ghost is a bodyless person who wanders in search of life. On the other hand, the dead face is a type of malignant information that is captured dead while living, it does not produce anything. Since SE.RA.PH death of the body and death of the spirit are separate things, mental activity is also accumulated as a curse unless it dies. A senior cage was closed, and the purification function to decompose the mortality of the dead was stopped by the end of the Holy Grail war, and it was decided to leave the death. The one born from there is the death phase --- a dead face. The mental information that can not be died as a result of death is a mask of lightning, moving a dead body, changing any body to malignant information, and replacing that face with the face of death. Even the physical body that has satisfied the end is polluted, and when it turns into a "moving dead man", its life significance is lost and it becomes a disaster to wander the floor.

Demi · Servant

It incorporates the servant's information into itself, and inherits its capabilities. Basically it is summoned, only established in a contracted servant. However, any master can not bear the spirit basis of the spirit, and it is said to collapse along the way. Although it is possible to bear if it is a birth-adjusted individual ---

Zanza no yaku

The city where the rain continues. The noise of the blown-up death, grudge becomes noise, and the noise is reproduced as rain sound. The anger of the murderous demon wandering around this floor was projected, and it also reproduced the scenery of the ground that stagnated and collapsed. Floor Master was deemed to have died already, because there were no other masters, the winning generation by one fight is not done. Therefore, the ladder has already come down.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarfDyedShadow View Post
    Haku-chi
    Don't call her that, that's mean.

US Friend Code
    Now here is an interesting thing, they revealed that HAKUNO(and by proxy the past Hakuno who was with Alice) is not the game Hakuno.

But, in today's episode HAKUNO's speech, internal monologues and conflicts and mannerism are basically what you'd expect from the real Hakuno...
    HAKUNO has come a long way from episode 1(and the reason being their Servant, similar to the original games)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Dead face

Cyber ghost is a bodyless person who wanders in search of life. On the other hand, the dead face is a type of malignant information that is captured dead while living, it does not produce anything. Since SE.RA.PH death of the body and death of the spirit are separate things, mental activity is also accumulated as a curse unless it dies. A senior cage was closed, and the purification function to decompose the mortality of the dead was stopped by the end of the Holy Grail war, and it was decided to leave the death. The one born from there is the death phase --- a dead face. The mental information that can not be died as a result of death is a mask of lightning, moving a dead body, changing any body to malignant information, and replacing that face with the face of death. Even the physical body that has satisfied the end is polluted, and when it turns into a "moving dead man", its life significance is lost and it becomes a disaster to wander the floor.
    So judging from this GT garble:

Loss of Body = Alice
    Loss of Soul = Dead Face
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    gives off the classic 'clone of a person, grew into being not the person they were originally made from, but their own individual' trope, but I'm ok with that.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    For those who are curious, here is a quick translation of that Demi-Servant entry on the website:

デミ・サーヴァント

サーヴァントの情報を自身に取り込み、その能力を継承したもの。
    基本的には召喚し、契約したサーヴァントでしか成立しない。
    しかし、どのようなマスターであれ英霊の霊基に耐えきれず、途中で崩壊するとされる。
    生まれながらにそう調整された個体であれば耐えられる可能性はあるが―――
    Demi-Servant
    One who has taken a Servant's data within his body, inheriting his abilities.
    Fundamentally, this can only be established with a Servant one has summoned and formed a contract with.
    However, one cannot withstand the Saint Graph (spiritual foundation) of a Heroic Spirit no matter what sort of Master he may be, and supposedly will break down along the way.
    It may be possible to withstand this if the individual has been modified for this from birth, but....

EDIT: been beaten to the punch! :P
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; March 17th, 2018 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Too late!

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    For those who are curious, here is a quick translation of that Demi-Servant entry on the website:

Demi-Servant
    One who has taken a Servant's data within his body, inheriting his abilities.
    Fundamentally, this can only be established with a Servant one has summoned and formed a contract with.
    However, one cannot withstand the Saint Graph (spiritual foundation) of a Heroic Spirit no matter what sort of Master he may be, and supposedly will break down along the way.
    It may be possible to withstand this if the individual has been modified for this from birth, but....

EDIT: been beaten to the punch! :P
    I'm able to understand yours better so it's fine.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    gives off the classic 'clone of a person, grew into being not the person they were originally made from, but their own individual' trope, but I'm ok with that.
    So... basically Extella/Zero, but with Hakuno and Hakunon swapping places.

Also, the OG NieR, to some extent.

The "but..." at the end let me guess than Rin fall under this category of being modified from birth.