Page 296 of 305 FirstFirst ... 196246286291294295296297298301 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Just wanted to mention an important detail that the dub kinda messed up.
    During episode 12 when Hakuno and Saber reach the theatre, Hakuno in dub talks about the Hope that the original Hakuno left for Saber, while in the sub He talks about "Someone who looks like him"(not the original Hakuno) giving hope to Alice. Which is all the more obvious as there is a flashback to the beginning of Alice's floor.

Wow, thanks. This is all interesting stuff that I wouldn't have know about. Did it ever say what her Servant's name was?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Fenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wow, the name did come up, but I wouldn't have thought that it could be a Servant considering what it is and its origin.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yes, but defeated by someone with Cu's attire knock off
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's a dog's life.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    My dog is stronger than your dog
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Wow, thanks. This is all interesting stuff that I wouldn't have know about. Did it ever say what her Servant's name was?
    There are some smaller tidbits if you go from the first link and read through a couple of the next pages as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Fun fact, the Shinji that Hakuno met in the office was Amari using his avatar, the real deal never left the roof.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Btw about Shinji recognizing HAKUNO, the implication was more that everybody kinda recognizes HAKUNO as someone they killed, cause Amari also kinda thinks he resembles the guy she killed on the 2nd floor and is then like "oh, this is that deadface thing"
    That's creepy. Does this deadface occur normally in the Moon Cell and how did Julius become one?
    Last edited by Laserman; November 11th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    That's creepy. Does this deadface occur normally in the Moon Cell and how did Julius become one?
    If it occurred it'd occur in the far side. Not the nearside like it does here.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Oh okay, thanks. So it's not normal then.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

So, the Drama CD that came with the BD 5 is called 狐の語るおはなし
    It starts with a gundam battle between Rani and Mecha-Rin "Elegant Beam!" "Atlas Party!"
    As the title, this is a story narrated by Tamamo besides a fireplace
    Next tale is about Gawain on his floor, gardening (did he name the flowers after women?)
    Next tale is about Julius and assassin Li (yeah, he got dialogue!!!), is their last conversation before Li is turned into a Berserker
    Next is Nero and male Hakuno taking a bath, then Rin walks in with Rani, surprising Nero and Hakuno, they all take a bath, mentions of Babylon and megane jokes
    It seems, Tamamo was telling this stories to female Hakuno, before saying farewell (to her soul?), she doesn't seem to recognize when call Hakuno-sama, she moves on and Tamamo is left alone again
    Any error or misinformation I'm sorry, my fault, it's not easy to just hear without having the text to check

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ripz plz

It's up on the one site where all public anime rips get indexed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

JP Friend Code
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38695971/

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna listen to it once I'm back home.

JP Friend Code
    This feels like an extra episode without animations. We first start off with Rin and Rani fighting, then Tamamo introduces herself as the narrator of this, she is talking to someone by a campfire.

She talks about how the HGW of the Moon ended, then shows that person the scene of Gawain on the 7th floor gardening. He gave each flower a female name and decided that he is no Saber, but Gardener (Gardener class when?) for these flowers. Because Leo is in hibernate, waiting for deadface Hakuno to come, he has nothing to do so he tends the flowers like his waifus. Seeing that there is a lack of sunlight, he activated Excalibur Galatine (with a very sexy and gentle voice no less) to give these waifus more sunlight.

Tamamo then comments on his switch in character, and how this state of living affect someone. She then switches to another servant: Berserker (Li Shuwen) in the 5th floor. Apparently she can use her witchcraft to show how he feels to the person she's talking to, as some sort of transceiver (she's basically using her magic to spy everyone in SE.RA.PH from the 4th floor, like a certain wizard of Britain). Through her witchcraft, she shows the person she's talking to the last moments before Assassin Li turned into Berserker and his conversation with Julius.

Then Tamamo changed topic to a more lewd scene, she shows the bathroom inside the elevator where deadface Hakuno and Nero are bathing together. Rin and Rani also join them an Rani lost her glasses, made for some comedic relief moments.

As the scene ends, the person she was talking to started speaking, it's female Hakuno - the original Master of Nero. She liked the stories, tho Tamamo implied that it might or might not make sense chronologically or factually.

Tamamo stands up and said that the 4th floor here is the layer of gates, called the Cyber Rashoumon. The gates open and Hakuno (F) prepares to get in. Tamamo said that waiting for her there is a previous strong enemy, and wish that she "lives". Hakuno (F) thanked her for the advices and get going, while Tamamo called her the Shining One, the One with shining soul, and lowered her voice when she said "Hakuno-sama". Hakuno (F) did not hear that clearly and asked what she just said, but Tamamo replied "it's nothing". Hakuno (F) then said that she entrusts Saber to Tamamo, which Tamamo nods (I guess that's why Nero and deadface Hakuno passed the floor so easily), before walking through the gates.

And she is alone again beside the campfire, wondering what kind of traveler will show up next.

Please correct me if I heard or understood something wrong, cuz it's 3am atm and I won't go back to listen a 2nd time until I wake up later.

US Friend Code
    Tamamo called her the Shining One
    Hakuno was Devil Survivor 2's MC all along.

What did Julius and Li talk about? So Tamamo was the 4th floor's ruler? Without a Master? Are Gatoh or Run Ru mentioned at all in the drama cds?
    Last edited by Laserman; December 26th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    This feels like an extra episode without animations. We first start off with Rin and Rani fighting, then Tamamo introduces herself as the narrator of this, she is talking to someone by a campfire.

She talks about how the HGW of the Moon ended, then shows that person the scene of Gawain on the 7th floor gardening. He gave each flower a female name and decided that he is no Saber, but Gardener (Gardener class when?) for these flowers. Because Leo is in hibernate, waiting for deadface Hakuno to come, he has nothing to do so he tends the flowers like his waifus. Seeing that there is a lack of sunlight, he activated Excalibur Galatine (with a very sexy and gentle voice no less) to give these waifus more sunlight.

Tamamo then comments on his switch in character, and how this state of living affect someone. She then switches to another servant: Berserker (Li Shuwen) in the 5th floor. Apparently she can use her witchcraft to show how he feels to the person she's talking to, as some sort of transceiver (she's basically using her magic to spy everyone in SE.RA.PH from the 4th floor, like a certain wizard of Britain). Through her witchcraft, she shows the person she's talking to the last moments before Assassin Li turned into Berserker and his conversation with Julius.

Then Tamamo changed topic to a more lewd scene, she shows the bathroom inside the elevator where deadface Hakuno and Nero are bathing together. Rin and Rani also join them an Rani lost her glasses, made for some comedic relief moments.

As the scene ends, the person she was talking to started speaking, it's female Hakuno - the original Master of Nero. She liked the stories, tho Tamamo implied that it might or might not make sense chronologically or factually.

Tamamo stands up and said that the 4th floor here is the layer of gates, called the Cyber Rashoumon. The gates open and Hakuno (F) prepares to get in. Tamamo said that waiting for her there is a previous strong enemy, and wish that she "lives". Hakuno (F) thanked her for the advices and get going, while Tamamo called her the Shining One, the One with shining soul, and lowered her voice when she said "Hakuno-sama". Hakuno (F) did not hear that clearly and asked what she just said, but Tamamo replied "it's nothing". Hakuno (F) then said that she entrusts Saber to Tamamo, which Tamamo nods (I guess that's why Nero and deadface Hakuno passed the floor so easily), before walking through the gates.

And she is alone again beside the campfire, wondering what kind of traveler will show up next.

Please correct me if I heard or understood something wrong, cuz it's 3am atm and I won't go back to listen a 2nd time until I wake up later.
    That sure sounds like a nice thing... THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANIMATED IF ONLY SHAFT DIDN'T HAVE THE SPEED OF MOLASSES AND THE BUDGET OF A SHODDY SUMMER CAMP DAMMIT.

Anyway, I haven't ever cared bout Drama CDs. Just excuses to skimp on investing more money on actual animation while still wringing money out of completion-mad desperate otakus. They're never exported or officially translated either, adding an extra layer of douchery to the whole business.

Are Gatoh or Run Ru mentioned at all in the drama cds?
    Nobody ever cared about them, so I guess instead of bothering to redeem or rework the characters up TM took the usual easiest way of just booting them down the pit.
    Last edited by OverMaster; December 26th, 2018 at 08:37 PM.