Page 217 of 305 FirstFirst ... 117167207212215216217218219222227267 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Shaft find a way.... in BD
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    It does. Hopefully, next week we get a better ED illustration of Li. He's too high on the battlelust in this week's image
    Quote Originally Posted by GBouras View Post
    Nice episode, but this just looks silly...
    If you were a master of bajiquan and like of battles and break thing I'm sure you have the same face, I at least.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    She was fighting Saver and defeated? Or the one which Hakunon didn't ascend with Nero?
    She was defeated but then what was her sword doing at the bottom of the prelims floor?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She dropped it, duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    She dropped it, duh
    On top of tamamo? Oh, that also explains why she isn't in the anime...

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I personally thought the fights in this episode looked great. To say they're worse than DEEN is too much. Also, the music when Julius showed up I think was perfect. It matched the almost thratrical antics of Julius shining a big spotling on Hakuno and going in an insane rant against him. And Nero's speech was great and on character for her. Why would Twice say anything of that?
    In general, I think this is another great episode
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I think It's a great too. But the sudden giant was.... EEEEEHHHHH WTF
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would Twice say anything of that?
    From what he said it seems like he finally got a victor who agreed with his wish, but then realized constant war wasn't bringing as much good as he wanted and decided stagnation was better. Which is why he stopped SE.RA.PH.

- - - Updated - - -

And I bet that victor is our mysterious previous HAKUNO.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    From what he said it seems like he finally got a victor who agreed with his wish, but then realized constant war wasn't bringing as much good as he wanted and decided stagnation was better. Which is why he stopped SE.RA.PH.

- - - Updated - - -

My comment was about Rafflesiac saying Nero's speeches (like this episode speech about genius) should be done by Twice instead of Nero. And I just don't see that genius thing coming from Twice's mouth. It was something fitting for Nero to say. I understand why Twice said what he actually said in the episode
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I said that Twice is better at giving speeches, not that he should talk about geniuses knowing their limits and not copying others, which is rich coming from Nero Imperial Privilege Germanicus.
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My comment was about Rafflesiac saying Nero's speeches (like this episode speech about genius) should be done by Twice instead of Nero. And I just don't see that genius thing coming from Twice's mouth. It was something fitting for Nero to say. I understand why Twice said what he actually said in the episode
    Oh my bad, I didn't actually read the thread before posting.

US Friend Code

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't he say that his wish was rotting? So I don't think he had his wish granted

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    basically Twice gave up because no one can beat him and Saver.

US Friend Code
    One point I'm confused on, is Dead Face Hakuno a collection of grudges from all the failed Masters or only from Hakunon? Twice's speech gave me the impression it was all of them, but that Julius is also a Dead Face makes me question that.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    HAKUNO's from all of them, but Julius is one by himself thanks to the events of Fate/Extra, where pure hatred and some spare Command Seals kept him going. Give him 1,000 years to mature and BAM, instant Dead Face senpai!
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedKaZero View Post
    Didn't he say that his wish was rotting? So I don't think he had his wish granted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    basically Twice gave up because no one can beat him and Saver.
    Maybe it was the subs then but he said "the prosperity born from sacrificing his era lacked maturity" and that "his wish came to ruin" while watching scenes of war, I assumed he was watching the result of his wish. Then he says that "scolding incompetent children for their lack of ability is simple arrogance", which I interpreted as him realizing even if his wish was right it wasn't enough to save humanity, so he decides to let things stagnate because if his wish failed then there's no salvation.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    "The genuine quality in the Alice/NR arc is all I wanted out of this show. I don't care how bad it gets."

Looks like that sentiment is gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy, at least for this episode. This episode was definitely the slump of LE.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    Maybe it was the subs then but he said "the prosperity born from sacrificing his era lacked maturity" and that "his wish came to ruin" while watching scenes of war, I assumed he was watching the result of his wish. Then he says that "scolding incompetent children for their lack of ability is simple arrogance", which I interpreted as him realizing even if his wish was right it wasn't enough to save humanity, so he decides to let things stagnate because if his wish failed then there's no salvation.
    "My wish came to ruin" was the "My wish was rotting" line (it can be interpreted as ruin but I think rotten would make more sense)
    And remember that his own era was of War where he died, then came the stagnant society of the Harways which he calls immature

Then he says that after living so long without being defeated by anyone he reached a more precise conclusion that it's arrogant to think that incompetent children will become competent after scolding. That's why he gave up on his wish

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedKaZero View Post
    "My wish came to ruin" was the "My wish was rotting" line (it can be interpreted as ruin but I think rotten would make more sense)
    And remember that his own era was of War where he died, then came the stagnant society of the Harways which he calls immature

Then he says that after living so long without being defeated by anyone he reached a more precise conclusion that it's arrogant to think that incompetent children will become competent after scolding. That's why he gave up on his wish
    That makes more sense yeah.

I've been wrong so often during the airing of this anime that I'm reevaluating how good my ability to comprehend and theorize about things is, namely: it's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I dunno Nero I've seen fan art that says otherwise.
    Spoiler:

Even the ones published by Type-Moon says otherwise. lol

Spoiler: