Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you be?

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Working every other Saturday from 8 to 4. Working the 10 to 6 is a bitch come 5 AM, so I usually leave then, but 8 to 4 is easy as fuck. Never leave early.

Blog Entries
    I would be an even more eccentric person due to not having come in contact with other people. I'd know far much less English than I do today, and I'd get bored as hell sometimes.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    About the same as it is now, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Even more bookish, and maybe more tabletop games.

Never strategy, though.

Oh, and work would be an absolute bitch. Infomation would take forever to get- and do any of you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass transparencies were?

Actually, the internet may be the reason that I am so negative and uninterested with sex. So... good we have the internet then.

And I would probably be more bored on a day-to-day basis. I mean, the things you people get yourselves into, some of the things you do, and the things you say, can be some pretty good entertainment, no offence.

I would not know English, neither would I listen to music that often. Because of the former, the respect people have toward me would be way lower.

I believe I would just stay home and watch TV, being shallower than I currently am.

“Hey buddy… You think you’re super cool or somethin’?” Kihara Amata

Blog Entries
    I would be much the same, overall, as I didn't have internet access on anything resembling a regular basis until a couple years ago. I would be spending more money on anime and manga, would likely be even more of an introvert, and, ironically, might be healthier due to not having as much to do.

Then again, how much of an affect would that have on my work, school, job, etc? Who can say? How far back would that take us socially? Technologically.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see