Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 1-2

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Small update this time, since Chapter 21 is more like a brief intermission than anything else. The real action will be starting with Chapter 22, which should be out soon as well if all goes well.

Chapter 21
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

thx ED

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quick update this time for Chapter 22! The final battle (though the end image might make you think different) has finally begun, but unfortunately, it ends on a cliffhanger for now. Don't worry, the resolution comes next chapter, and that should be out soon too if all goes well. Please enjoy.

Chapter 22
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank you.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    At last, here's Chapter 23 with the climax battle of the volume. It probably seems a bit short after all that buildup, but I think it kinda fits with the story that Fire Girl is trying to paint. In any case, there's not much left to this volume, so expect more soon.

Chapter 23

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    gj ed
    thankless work this is as well
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the penultimate chapter of Volume 1-2! While what happened in this chapter wasn't unexpected by any means, I still have to applaud the author for the way he set up in a way that really makes it touch your heart. There's only the epilogue and afterword left now, so look forward to the end of the Volume 1 arc very soon.

Chapter 24

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Aaaaaand it's done. After a long time, the Volume 1 arc of Fire Girl is complete. I'm sure people will snicker at the cliche trope the author used for the epilogue, but I found it fitting, personally. Anyway, I'm focusing on edits to prepare for the pdf version, so Volume 2-1 won't begin for a little while yet. (Though, the bad news is that the Volume 2 books is as far as I can go currently, since I've yet to find any scans of the Volume 3 books. Hopefully, this will be solved before it becomes a real issue. Volume 2-1 and 2-2 are quite long, so there's still plenty of time.) Anyway, until then, I hope you all enjoy reading Fire Girl Volume 1 from beginning to end.

Epilogue
    Afterword

JP Friend Code
    By request
    New thread's been opened for Volume 2 translation. Here's the link: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...nslation-Vol-2

Also, I forgot to post about it here, but the PDF and Epub for Vol 1-2 have been completed. Here's the links to get them: https://firegirlthetranslation.wordp.../pdf-and-epub/

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thank you kindly, OP. Will peruse when uni's not kicking me in the asshole and I shake off this crippling depression.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.