Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocent Soul [Quest]

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Train, En Route to Aoyama
    After 6
    November 13th, 2000

"Idol huh? Which one?"

It doesn't surprise me that I hadn't heard of it until now, I was never too into the idol scene, the crowds always felt like a bit too much for me. I'm not too used to operating in areas like that, when my family went out, it was always smaller things, a restaurant, maybe an amusement park on occasion... Things like concerts... Well...

I can see how it would be fun, but at the same time, that many people yelling and cheering just seems like it would make my head hurt.

Still, can't help but be curious.

"Think it was Tomoe, uh, Tomomin?" lightly tapping her chin, the red-haired girl turns her gaze to the ceiling for a minute, before diving back into the bag of seemingly limitless space, emerging with a picture of someone I recognize, if only vaguely, "Yeah, definitely her, the date's on the poster. Concert happens a bit before noon, it seems."

"Oh, butterfly girl."

While I didn't remember the name, still didn't really recognize it even after she said it, it was still someone I remembered as "butterfly girl." It was her usual costume, at least, as far as I could tell, and it was definitely the gimmick they were going for, since every time I had seen a concert on television in passing, she always made her entrance out of some elaborate technicolor cocoon being lowered from the sky. She wasn't bad, was certainly pretty enough for the part, she could sing, and her outfit was attention grabbing enough that even someone like me bothered to remember her.

Pretty much a success, her agent must be happy.

"Well, since we're talking idols, the truly devoted ones probably showed up the day before," mimicking my friend's one eyed pose, I casually float the picture back towards her, "This your way of implying you wanna go?"

As good as she is, I'm still pretty talented at reading her.

"Hehe... Well, it might be a fun intermission, right?"

Eyes getting shifty, she fidgets slightly as I stare her down, slightly amused.

"Didn't know you had a thing for idols."

"I-I don't, I just happened to stumble across these tickets. Complete accident, I assure you."

Such a bad liar.

You totally bought them.

"Well..."

1.) Sure. Might as well give it a try. Pop music is always a good counter remedy for the gloomy atmosphere of a ghost hunt.
    2.) Feels less special if it's not just us...
    3.) Kind of sudden. Are you one of her fans?
    Last edited by Airen; April 3rd, 2016 at 06:27 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    2.) Feels less special if it's not just us...

Blog Entries

Train, En Route to Aoyama
    After 6
    November 13th, 2000

'Well, I'm not entirely against it, but I was kinda looking forward to it being just us today..."

While it's a bit selfish, it's also what I would call honest. With the advent of exams, and all of the school clubs demanding her attention, there hadn't been much time for Emi and I to hang out together lately. It shouldn't bother me as much as it does, probably wouldn't if I was extra social like her, but to be honest, Saginuma Emi is really my only friend. It's not like I don't talk to other people, I am a Club President after all, but the only person I can feel one-hundred percent comfortable around that's not family, is her.

I only ever tried to found a Club because she convinced me I could pull it off.

I see my family all the time, but she was harder to get ahold of, and I had finally grasped a bit of her time for myself so, even if it's a bit selfish...

"O-Oh, I see," flushing slightly, perhaps because I had been too honest, the red-haired girl nervously messes with her collar, "I didn't mean to... Sorry, forget I brought it up. Don't worry, it's just you and me today."

A little awkwardly, we pass the remainder of the trip in silence, although I catch Emi glancing at me every once in awhile, as if she was trying to figure something out, or was perhaps having difficulty figuring out how to say what she wanted to say. By the time we get off the train, out of the station, and out onto the street she's seemingly back to her normal self, although, she also seems to be making an effort to stay a bit closer...

"Alright then, Kaicho! Your call, where to first!"

Yeah, that's the usual energy.

1.) Aoyama Cemetary. Might as well hit the obvious one first.
    2.) Yurei Zaka. Rarely see any living people here, always one or two ghosts though, Emi can't actually see em, but maybe I can spook her a bit, she'd think it's cool.
    3.) "Loveless" Shopping Mall. Stores that apparently change location every few hours, ghost shops that supposedly vanish after you leave them, easy access to restaurants... Seems like it might be neat.
    Last edited by Airen; April 4th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

3 I supremely disappointed in every one who voted idols then didn't vote idols.
    Last edited by Vritra; April 4th, 2016 at 06:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    waifu focus
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

You can waifu while you listen to idols.

Also I wanted to ask you something but you never came on you jerk.

Blog Entries
    Phoneeeeeee
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Your phone wasn't around, or at the very least it wasn't named properly and with all the randoms hanging around i'm not just going to randomly messaging stuff so I still blame you.

I never voted for idols.

Blog Entries
    Always flirt with the best friend when given the chance *nods*
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    But you always have to choose a tease option if there's one. Even over idols.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

Sounds intresting.

I should've been around to vote for idols, regret of my life.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

2) Lez go
    Flirting with your best friend never has any consequences. It's just what your normal HS girl would do right?
    Last edited by arkturus; April 5th, 2016 at 02:50 AM.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    So long as you don't have rewind time ability to break reality in most hilarious ways!

Blog Entries

Yurei Zaka
    Approaching 11
    November 13th, 2000

Even though it was little more than a road, an out of the way path that led to the cemetery, the Yurei Zaka had always seemed to be a bit more active as far as spirits went. It made sense if you looked at human mentality, just because a person was dead, didn't mean they wanted to just stare at their tombstone forever, if they thought it was a dream, or were simply in denial, it was natural to just wander out of a place like a graveyard, if not for their own sense of satisfaction, then to follow home their family, or someone else who piqued their interest.

While we had meant to get here earlier, there was a remarkable amount of traffic, people flowing in and out, idol fans storming a distant park in preparation for the show. It's a big crowd, bigger than the usual, which was saying something in a place like this...

Even so, once we arrived, I had found that today's selection of spirits were remarkably cooperative, in spite of the rather tragic circumstances of their own existence. It was a businessman that had been in some sort of wreck, he couldn't remember which even when I asked, but the simple act of "remembering," had seemed to trigger the start of his own "crossing over."

The denial had been pretty heavy.

Assuring me that he wasn't dead, even though we could both pretty clearly see that he was walking through things, and that there were tire marks on the back of his clearly broken right leg. I suppose it's the usual, no one really wants to believe that they've died, but he's thankful enough when I point it out and convince him, thankful enough to-

"You know, it's a little freaky that you manage to pull this off so consistently..."

-Play a quick game of catch with me before letting the light carry him off. It's a simple party trick of the psychic really, if you have enough ghost friends there's not much you can't do, cheating on tests becomes easy, you can pretend to have telekinesis by getting them to move things around, gather information silently, prank people you don't like, you name it, an invisible wandering specter can probably do it for you if you're convincing enough.

Of course, there are probably ways to force it, I mean, if ghosts are real, then magic is probably also a thing, but I've never looked into it, and I never really plan to look into it.

Even this ability is almost too much for me.

"Spin, please."

The thing I gave him to scare Emi with was my jacket. It's big enough to make an impression, and while the sight of a man running around her in circles because I asked him too is far less impressive to me, to someone who can't see him, it's probably a bit more exciting, although when I was showing off for the other members, I had done a few more tricks with a ghost and a yo-yo...

A president of an Occult Club should be able to put on this much of a show at least, and while this was technically a ghost hunt, I had no intentions of running into anything that was actually dangerous.

Not that you'd find many dangerous ghosts in town, the suicide forest was a better place for that kind of hunt.

Watching with some amusement as the normally chill school ace tightens up slightly, my gaze turns when I notice a woman standing just at the edge of my vision. She's tall, with teal hair and eyes, and...

For some reason feels familiar, like I've met her before.

She's not looking at me, Emi, or my new salary-man friend, she was looking... Past us... Staring at something in the sky...

1.) Follow her gaze.
    2.) My thoughts get strange when I look at her... Just ignore it.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

Impending danger.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"