Page 269 of 277 FirstFirst ... 169219259264267268269270271274 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 5528

Thread: RP Discussion and Ideas thread

Blog Entries
    It was actually a torrent on dial up. It stopped at 99% and won’t ever change
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    This. This almost hurts. That feeling, when the last Seeder drops...
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Everyone over thirty reading my post is having PTSD flashbacks while everyone under 25 is googling “dial up” because they don’t know what the hell I am talking about
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, what happens to people between 25 and 30?
    Stuck at 99% between sympathetic horror and blank disbelief?
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

Blog Entries
    You know that tingling of unfiltered fear you get when you wake up from a nightmare you can’t remwmber? It’s like that. Some part of their consciousness that was a little to young to form concrete memories but was old enough to develop fears is screaming in incoherent horror, but they aren’t sure why

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is that eldritch fear that then drives them to become GMs of their own RPs.

Blog Entries
    That feel when you realize the aol connection noise was the enearthly screech that echoes from faces that have no mouths nor vocal cords

Blog Entries
    i'm 25 and had dialup don't discriminate against me, old man

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Same, I had dial-up for about 10 years too.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    LIARS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    i'm 25 and had dialup don't discriminate against me, old man
    Technically I said under 25

suck it young’n

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    While the advice others have given in this thread are fine, there's one thing above all else if you want to assure you're getting into an RP.

"Know your GM's fetish(es)."

Taking advantage of that knowledge assures your inclusion into the roleplay.
    This is more advanced sheet making tech. Do not attempt this unless you know what hentai tags they search.

But seriously、make a character because the concept interests you and not because you think it'll give you a free pass to get in. It's usually very transparent.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    99% - Rendering...

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Everyone over thirty reading my post is having PTSD flashbacks while everyone under 25 is googling “dial up” because they don’t know what the hell I am talking about
    Et al
    Well, I wasn’t a minute ago but now I am!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    99% - Rendering...
    *hyperventilating*
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    [100% - Connection Established.]

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    The worst part was getting disconnected in the middle of something because someone picked up the phone.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    By something he means masturbation.

Let’s all just accept that so we can move on.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Nothing did it for me but Zerg rushing people in Starcraft.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Innovation.

Tradition.

Spirituality.

It is the year of Our Lord, 1867, and these are the tenets that govern the land. The War Between the States has sundered the veil itself, and for our crimes of fratricide, the Lord above has seen fit to punish his flock for their like of piety.

The means of war have been taken from us, powder and steel shatter in our grasp, swords have bent into plowshares as we are left to face the world with only what God himself has given unto us.

A temple, one man said once. A masterwork shaped in the image of the divine, and so, this man said, if we have shunned the Lord through our grasping, our greed and pride for thinking our works better than he, shaming and sundering his grand creations, why should we not repent by honoring this own body?

Drill, harshness, pressure and heat so as to form one's body, hapless coal in the hands of fumbling children, into fine diamond, to rise above and seek what lay within ourselves.

But even then, even now, the drums of war beat within the hearts of man, the proud sons of the South grasp their traditions firmly in hand, attaining power through their ties to the past, legends, heroes, to approach the divine through the refinement of their spirit.

In this manner, they have forged themselves a new-found justice.

Endless machinery, artifice without equal, the greatest work of God was Man, so as to approach God, why should we not forge onward as He did? The divine did not cease its work with a single day, so nor should we, say the Men of the North, marching on to the future, pneumatic limbs and roaring engine, the soul-furnace to push the greatest locomotive conceived.

But even then, these warring brothers cast their eye to the west, to the native sons of the land, eschewing their strange, foreign god for their own, so many changes wrought upon them, they cried, so many injustices, too many tears shed upon the plains their fathers trod. No more, they cried, No longer, cried the Raven, Never Again.

Sky-father and Earth-Mother remain at their side, as always, the land an ally that was forgotten, but remembered the People of the land.

The spirits and forces of the land itself have sided with the people, souls and forces long forgotten exerting themselves.

War and strife, contested by all, as all men strive forward, and so, it should come to pass that impurity remains upon the land, chaos, as the force of men shifts and alters the land itself, beasts of legend, foulness, false seemings, angry spirits, the enemies of man ride upon the world.

Your only weapon is your self.

March forward, now.

Go and claim the destiny forged by Fifty Broken Fists.

So the people of the United States decided to wage war against God instead of going through reconstruction after God put an end to the Civil War before it could be resolved and assumed direct control over society? If I understand correctly the North used industrialization and machinery to try and defy the divine while the South looked not out to technology but in to oneself as the answer to challenge the Lord with the Natives resorting to their own gods to defy God? Did I miss anything and is there anything else we should know about this RP?