Page 53 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 5528

Thread: RP Discussion and Ideas thread

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If you can provide no proof of its existence, it does not exist.
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you can provide no proof of its existence, it does not exist.

whatever
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In order for something to exist, both light, and an observer must be present.

As this is the internet, light cannot find it's way here...

And we can't observe it...

Therefore...
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle HolySeraph's Avatar
    Whatever it is, it sounds like something completely different than what Xamusel is referring to. Anima Beyond Fantasy is pre-built fantasy setting. Perhaps it has the same name or maybe a fan conversion. But your RP isn't the one that Xamusel is talking.
    BESM doesn't use D100 last I recall and is rather rules lite so I don't see how it could resemble Anima Beyond Fantasy.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am pretty sure Lantz is talking about a Japanese fanbook, or something akin to that.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Hmm... let me try that again:

Original idea: Essentially, you guys play as one of 8 girls (sorry, no guys) as you explore a fantasy world and try to fend off threats in your regions of the world... did I forget to mention that this is a tropical world? Also, this could very well be the back-story for a novel series that I'll be writing regarding this setting, so if you want me to alter names and appearances for your particular characters, let me know, alright?

Idea for Anima: Beyond Fantasy game -> Three to five people (the players) are trying to go from one portion of the Old Continent to another via Zeppelin when it gets hijacked by the soldiers on-board and a creature from an alternate dimension. When you try to stop this madness, you find yourself on the island of Corvinus, with people unable to experience sunshine in a long time. What do you, the party, try to do?

...Do I need to expand on the ideas?
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Original Idea is potentially interesting. Needs expanding though. Who are we and why are fending them off?

As for the second...Using Anima is going to be very difficult to set up and since most people likely don't want to learn it, I doubt anyone would be interested.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... I see what you mean about the original idea. I'll get back to that in a bit, though, need to get my notes properly organized regarding it.

As for the second, no, I'm not using the system for it. It'll be completely freeform in play, so they'll only need to know what I provide of the setting.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Blog Entries
    Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    -_-'

Do I need to really expand on the stories for both ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    -_-'

Do I need to really expand on the stories for both ideas?
    Yes. I doubt if I said my RP is where PCs are magical immortal loli royalty would sound that interesting.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I get it, I'll expand on both of them, just give me a bit of time to do so, alright?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySeraph View Post
    Yes. I doubt if I said my RP is where PCs are magical immortal loli royalty would sound that interesting.
    What are you talking about, I already want to hear more.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    You lost me at lolis.

Blog Entries
    ...What?

No, seriously, what gives with that enthusiasm?

Blog Entries
    See, this is a good RP hook. "Magical immortal loli royalty." At the same time I'm thinking "what the fuck" and "holy shit that already sounds hilarious and awesome."

Blog Entries
    Shit, I'd play that.

...and I mentioned it before with no interest. Must be the laconic description. And the loli. Most definitely the loli. Or Shota.

What do you want to know?

Blog Entries
    It's possible your previous post about that RP was more than two paragraphs long, and I just didn't read it. That happens.

What do I want to know? Everything. Link the original post or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    It's possible your previous post about that RP was more than two paragraphs long, and I just didn't read it. That happens.

What do I want to know? Everything. Link the original post or something.
    Likely was too wordy then. I'm either too wordy or too laconic I think.

Lately I've been considering ways how to revamp my last RP on spacebattles and figure some of BL may be interested. Will it be here or on SB will likely depend on interest received.

Basics of the RP is basically Crusader Kings(one influence along with Maoyuu along with many others works) but the nobles are immortal D&D god-like children. Though, I'm considering if it will instead be like more of New World, where colonization of new lands is a major theme versus the Old World where its more Europe on the verge of the Enlightenment. In some ways, it likely resembles Erl's Fantasia RP.
    In case this is still too wordy, think magical immortal loli royalty in Crusader Kings or Colonization depending on what feedback I get.