Results 5,521 to 5,528 of 5528

Thread: RP Discussion and Ideas thread

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd be down

sure ok

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Excellent. That’s the minimum number of people met at least.

It’s gone midnight right now so I’ll start making the thread when I wake up tomorrow which will have a quick-start “how to play” guide for both players not used to CoC as well as any spectators watching. Afterwards I’ll start DM’ing out the pre-made character sheets to the players. Which means it’ll likely be at least another day or two before the Campaign begins, so the remaining character slots will still be open until then if anyone wants to sign up.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I am game for it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hello! A while back I commented that it might be interesting if someone were to run a Call of Cthulhu-esque Campaign using the Nasuverse as a setting. At the time people seemed receptive to the idea and so after giving it a lot of thought, I think I finally have an idea for how it could be done.

My vision is that it would be similar in nature to Correspondence Chess whereby we as players engage remotely using forum posts to roleplay our characters. It would obviously be slower than doing it in person, but the trade off is that we can take our time since we aren't crammed around a table with a limited number of hours that we can spend together.

I have a (Kara no Kyoukai inspired) Scenario ready to go and am more than willing to host as GM, therefore I am looking for 2-5 Players to give my little idea a test run. As I mentioned, it's using the Nasuverse setting so no knowledge (or love) of the Lovecraft Mythos is needed. Likewise whilst it will be based on the CoC ruleset, no experience is needed as I can quickly explain the rules before the game starts.

So...any takers?
    I'm in.
    My compendium is here: https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/blog.php/14424

My fanfiction Fate/Roundabout is here: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...ate-Roundabout

Blog Entries
    Excellent. That leaves just one available slot for another Player to jump in.

Meanwhile I am still coordinating where the best place to put the actual thread for the Campaign gameplay, so the start will likely be pushed back by another 24 hours until that is done.

Sound's interesting, although I'm a noob so I might not be able to live up to the standards here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Fax View Post
    Sound's interesting, although I'm a noob so I might not be able to live up to the standards here
    Apologies, but since that post all the positions in the game have now been filled and so we've already started.