Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262267270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 5528

Thread: RP Discussion and Ideas thread

It might be better to seperate the aides and master servant slots into different categories.

Something like 3 master/servant slots, and 3 aide slots. Each aide would be paired up with a master. They could be a bodyguard, assistant, partner, etc. To use an analogy, i suppose being the maya or iri to someone else's kiritsugu.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Do you fight yourself or play your own Servant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    So what I'm hearing is... If I want to be an aide, I need to go find a master player to hook up with.

Obviously the aide sheet should be structured like a craigslist ad.

Hotblooded ~ War for Dystopia

In the year 2022, a cataclysmic event known as the Skyfall occurred, a great asteroid fell from the sky and impacted the Earth.

Tens of Millions died in the impact, many more died in the aftermath, for the space-borne object brought with it a strange and unknown substance scientists began to call Pyre, due to its effects upon those infected with the now dubbed 'Pyre Syndrome', which elevated the temperature of the body to a dangerously high state, broiling the body from the inside out, either expiring shortly after, or, in some cases 'popping' explosively.

Those inflicted acted erratically, the fever affecting their brain chemistry, madness was rampant, others desperately fled into the sea or the frozen poles to try and cool their burning bodies.

The disease spread rapidly, and civilization buckled under the weight, high density countries, such as India, China and Japan were ravaged, refugees fleeing to safer, larger bastions, carrying the flame with them, burning the first world to cinders.

People became closed off, isolated, spreading apart in hopes that the 'fire' would not spread, wild theories spread, anyone acting irrationally or out of fear was accused of hiding the syndrome, paranoia was rampant and society began to slowly collapse.

However, in the year 2035, a group of scientists called SOLITUDE, based out of an isolated northern bunker managed to come forth with a creation that would be both impartial and immune to the disease that ravaged biology.

It was called HECATE, an immense supercomputer that had spent the last ten years of its creation, since it had first been able to compute, slowly working on a way to combat the syndrome with samples taken from fleeing afflicted.

Cold temperatures, it deduced, were a valid method, as well as stoicism and a collection of emotion suppressing drugs, which, upon administration to a willing subject, allowed for remission to a normal lifestyle.

Uncounted refugees flocked to HECATE's center of power, and the city of Asphodel was erected around the base of the superstructure, a beacon of hope in the north. People immersing themselves in a calm, passionless existence in exchange for safety from the disease that had so ravaged the land.

But though the Pyre had been muffled, buried beneath the snow and cold, the flame still burned.

'Wildfires' appeared, a form of madness born from suppressed emotion and long-term Pyre exposure, powerful, inhuman creatures with terrible power that rampaged through the uncounted districts, they were suppressed with the aid of HECATE's paramilitary group known as Firebreak, which was equipped with experimental technology developed from researching the meteor far to the south.

Emotions became viewed as dangerous to the society, nonconformity to HECATE's decrees were unlawful, logic and reason governed in a bloodless Asphodel, viciously suppressing dissent in exchange for peace.

However, recently there have been reports of a mutation in those afflicted, the very young inflicted, born or scarcely a few years old when the outbreak occurred began showing mysterious powers, similar to those exhibited by Wildfires. Firebreak, under orders from HECATE, began detaining them, dragging them away from their loved ones with cold efficiency.

But you cannot stamp out a fire that has been burning for years so easily.

For once it has shown itself, no matter what, a spark will spread and grow.

You are one of them, one of the so-called Prometheans or 'Hotblooded', mysterious powers burn within you, rising and cresting with the strength of your passion. Society is your enemy, the bloodless acolytes of Firebreak and the oppressive SOLITUDE will capture you if you show any evidence of your power.

However, fire spreads, and so long as you can gather like-minded individuals to your banner, the flames will spread and grow, your numbers will increase, and you will be able to cast down this cold, inhuman dystopia and raise your own banner for a future.

Welcome to this world, it is cold, hard and without mercy.

Only you can light it up.

Ready?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    dibs on promare fcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I don't know why but I am getting an Equilibrium feel from this premise. I mean there is a police-like force that goes around and takes down people who feel emotions in a society that uses drugs to suppress them and those who don't suppress emotions are seen as a danger to society that must be taken down immediately before they start causing others to question their society and express emotions and feelings. Time to brainstorm an idea for this interesting RP and I may or may not be considering incorporating "gun kata" into a sheet though I might have other ideas.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bylackbre View Post
    I don't know why but I am getting an Equilibrium feel from this premise. I mean there is a police-like force that goes around and takes down people who feel emotions in a society that uses drugs to suppress them and those who don't suppress emotions are seen as a danger to society that must be taken down immediately before they start causing others to question their society and express emotions and feelings. Time to brainstorm an idea for this interesting RP and I may or may not be considering incorporating "gun kata" into a sheet though I might have other ideas.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Premise sounds like basically Equilibrium + Fire Force.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking for anyone else who might be interested in joining an RP on another Discord channel. Its Chaldea Gurus (the youtube channel people), and they have a surprisingly detailed F/GO RP going on. It's open to anyone who wants to play, and though its honor-code self-moderated, there's actual rules to go by from a rulebook that one of the mods thought up. And they have over a dozen people managing the RP as GMs.

From the looks of things, they even host events, and you can choose to stop playing at any time and go back in at a later date if you feel like it again.

I noticed that there wasn't a Hakuno, and decided that I'd claim him and was wondering if anyone wanted to play as my Servant(s) [it's F/GO after all, multiple Servants is a thing]. I'd particularly be interested in having one of the three EXTRA main playable Servants, Tamamo especially, because, well, You know how much of a fan I am of best fox. That said, I'd be happy just to see any of you in the game with me, regardless of who or what you play as.

A warning; There are a few people who didn't get the idea that an RP in a certain canon should not have crossover characters, however these people are very strictly monitored, and from the looks of things the most active one is a person who seems to alternate between Servants Fraux and Sarasa from Granblue, which as another gatcha game seems like a safe degree of separation.

As for the rules, there is a rulebook. Several, actually, for different character types.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    extremely WIP thing i'm working on

might not even run it, just wanted to know if people were receptive to the idea

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Consider me interested.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

belka did nothing wrong

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar

ONE MILLION LIVES

S
    A
    L
    V
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N

Blog Entries
    "Can you see any borders from here? What have borders given us? We're going to start over from scratch. That's what the Saint's Cradle is for."
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; December 2nd, 2019 at 10:49 AM.

DEMON LORD OF THE ROUND TABLE.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Nanoha, eh?

And here I was with an RP where you're also part of a ship's crew, but it's... erm… actually, better leave that for another time...
    Last edited by Draconic; December 3rd, 2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

bruh

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Dead Apostle Ancestor RP of some kind? Or something modeled on the DAA concept?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see