Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248253256257258
Results 5,141 to 5,145 of 5145

Thread: RP Discussion and Ideas thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Okay, You're on a roll here, Mellon. I like this. Granted, I'll have to make a new mage. but I can manage.

- - - Updated - - -

You may need more factions as well: Just the Mages Association is far too vague, as we all know that people within the Clock Tower alone can't get along to save their uncooperative skins. So, I'd recommend:

The Clock Tower
    Atlas
    Yggdmillenia
    The Church (Includes subcategories such as the Burial Agency)
    Three Families
    Fall down the rabbit hole.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Okay, You're on a roll here, Mellon. I like this. Granted, I'll have to make a new mage. but I can manage.

- - - Updated - - -

You may need more factions as well: Just the Mages Association is far too vague, as we all know that people within the Clock Tower alone can't get along to save their uncooperative skins. So, I'd recommend:

The Clock Tower
    Atlas
    Yggdmillenia
    The Church (Includes subcategories such as the Burial Agency)
    Three Families
    The two factions will have subfactions, but everything else will be handled on a case by case basis. There is really no reason for Atlas to push their nose into this (for example) and its not like the Clock Tower will form a real coherent front (well, at least not at the start). Certain parts of the Association will be more unified than others, but this will, in general, be a massive mess for them. In fact, that is the point, because it's one of the things which actually serves to balance the two sides.

From a more practical perspective, I will probably take no more than 12 players (3 Masters + 3 Servants per side), so there is really no reason for me to make such an obscene amount of factions considering the amount of effort that it will take. I am not shooting for Regalia-esque 10+ factions here. Its going to be a bit more focused than that.

Blog Entries
    Double post, but I put up two sample sub-factions (one for the Association and one for the Three Families) to give a general idea of what I am aiming at and how it will look in the end.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok, subfactions are shaping up to be interesting - I'd be down for this.
    CaS Masterpost
    Hermes' List of Fan Fics
    Quest of Fate (Update: 17/01/2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    So… I know virtually nothing about Monster Girl Quest, but what if I made an RP based on it?

I mean, the only appeal would be that you would play as anthropomorphic mobs (I have no gender preference for characters and my Pervert skill isn't even in the double digits, so… yeah…)

Fall down the rabbit hole.