Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327277808182
Results 1,621 to 1,627 of 1627

Thread: What TM stuff are you reading/watching/consuming?

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    So when are you reading DDD, boss?
    Whats "DDD" ?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    DDD is Nasu's last great detective story. Maybe appropriately, it is dddead.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

不死 Undead
    THX i will check it out

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    All this time, I've known about Mahoyo's plot through secondhand information, and the overall plot points. Recently I got pointed out about some points that I misunderstood before, and now that I got some time, I decided to give it a thorough read. Done with the main plot, and it's quite intriguing, the way the narration describes some things foreshadow what they mean for future scenes. So I might reread again if there were others.

One I could think of at the moment was during Soujuurou mowing down the grass in the courtyard, the narration brought my attention to the book Alice was reading, which is about Rune magecraft. I thought at first it was countermeasure against Touko. Then, in the epilogue, Aoko found a Rune grimoire well hidden in the secret library, containing memory erasure spell, and noted that she had seen Alice read it before. And I was instantly reminded of the previous scene and realized that Alice had decided way back then about Soujuurou. This makes me excited to find out what other narration could foreshadow others.

US Friend Code
    Glad ya likes it OFG! Yeah Mahoyo’s probably one of the more subtle Nasu works? Nasu’s great at small details and subtly’s despite him largely walking you over the head with his themes usually (Did you know FSN is about ideals? I hadn’t noticed). It’s probably part of what makes Mahoyo fun to read, also makes it easy to want to know what happens next without having a bit cliffhanger.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie25 View Post
    Did you know FSN is about ideals? I hadn’t noticed
    Well, back when I first read it I used to think that Shirou was chuuni. The constant flashback with Kiritsugu, wanting to be hero of justice, always selflessly trying to help or save people... it all reeks of idealism tbh.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Done with Link's first route, we'll probably go through SR's second DLC before getting to Link's second route.

Also, done with both OG Tsuki Arc endings, going through her bad ends for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    This is the real reason why we all come to BL btw.