Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Cooking

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthWall View Post
    Some people like sweet and salty with their savory.
    So do I! But in addition to me not being too fond of pineapples, I really don't think the texture is a good fit for pizza - or most anything, really. Maybe if it were made into some kind of salsa, or chutney, or something?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Honestly, pepperoni pizza, or all-meat topping pizza, is the best for me.

Blog Entries
    You guys have it easy. I don't even like tomatoes, despite liking absolutely everything I can think of that is made of tomatoes, including tomato sauce, ketchup, tomato soup etc etc. I also don't like red and green paprika when they're hot and soft (so on pizzas for example), only when they're cold and retain their normal texture, such as in salads. Meanwhile, I'm fine with yellow paprikas in any form, hot or cold. I only like dry raisins too, I hate them when they're all soft and sticky, eww...I also only like them by themselves, not as an ingredient. I don't like maize, but I love cornflakes. Meanwhile, broccoli, a vegetable that is stereotypically supposed to be hated by so many kids, is my second favourite vegetable (favourite is potato, obviously. Third is carrots, fourth is cauliflower). Basically I'm just weird as hell in general, both when it comes to my preferences in taste and texture. Honestly, not liking pineapples on pizza, but liking them on their own and in other stuff, is probably one of my smaller quirks.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Someone in my family order a pizza on theirs with liking pineapple pizza on theirs. For me I don't. I make my own delicious pizza amazing one with crumbling beef meat and the other one a vegetarian with nice pepper on it onions pesto sauce and the right type of mozzarella cheese that really that it melts coming out really cheesy delicious.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Honestly, pepperoni pizza, or all-meat topping pizza, is the best for me.
    I never understand the etymology of that "pepperoni". The Italian word peperoni means "bell peppers"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I never understand the etymology of that "pepperoni". The Italian word peperoni means "bell peppers"
    Pepperoni sausage is typically ground meat seasoned with bell/chili peppers (i.e. peperoni, peperoncino). In Italy they'd probably just be salamino piccante, I think?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ah, now it's more clear. Yes, salamino piccante is the name for the topping, but usually a pizza like this is called "diavola".

next month is the last ep, hopefully we get a 2nd season announcement after the ep

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A year of excellent floof
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    This episode, my heart.

Blog Entries
    This episode calls for a handkerchief.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Herc was out in the cold looking through the forest for the Christmas tree and nobody even saved leftovers for him.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Bah-sah-kah is the best.

also damn that roast beef looks delicious.

i Know i said last month was best episode, but man, we have a new winner, Rider showin her A skills again, Sella being the true Tsundere of Fate again and Liz being Liz
    I will miss this series if it doesnt keep going next year

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    saber is so cute when everyone slide to the room
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Lovely episode! <3 Did I understand it correctly that there is only one more episode left? I hope they announce another season...To be honest I kind of want this series to go on forever, it's so lovely. And with the current pace of one episode a month, it doesn't seem so far-fetched to keep it going for quite some time if they can come up with enough ideas. Actually, I feel like the fact that there's one episode a month adds to the enjoyment of the show for me. Also, isn't there still plenty of manga chapters that have not been animated? Bakaupdates tells me the manga is 3 volumes long so far, and still ongoing...I've only read the chapters that have been scanlated so far, so...
    Last edited by Rokudaime; December 2nd, 2018 at 03:53 AM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

The entire episode was full of WAFF. The part with Berserker was giving me diabetes.

As for the scene with the jeep, that was well hilarious, if ridiculous. Also, for some reason I thought Leys would be a better driver.

We've seen chapters showing little Shirou, and there is a chapter showing Illya remembering some cooking with Iri, so are there any chapters showing little Rin learning how to cook something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Lovely episode! <3 Did I understand it correctly that there is only one more episode left? I hope they announce another season...To be honest I kind of want this series to go on forever, it's so lovely. And with the current pace of one episode a month, it doesn't seem so far-fetched to keep it going for quite some time if they can come up with enough ideas. Actually, I feel like the fact that there's one episode a month adds to the enjoyment of the show for me.
    There are like 30 or so chapters I think? They could easily do another full year of this.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    The entire episode was full of WAFF. The part with Berserker was giving me diabetes.

As for the scene with the jeep, that was well hilarious, if ridiculous. Also, for some reason I thought Leys would be a better driver.

We've seen chapters showing little Shirou, and there is a chapter showing Illya remembering some cooking with Iri, so are there any chapters showing little Rin learning how to cook something?

There are like 30 or so chapters I think? They could easily do another full year of this.
    I was alternately laughing and squeeing at how adorable the whole thing was. Also, Rider and the jeep was badass, and I like the reusing of locations like that one intersection Saber and Iri met Gilles de Rais at and the cellar of Einzbern castle where Lancer and Kirei met their ends in UBW.

Also, the cooking instructions were for once unclear and confusing. Still loved this episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Herc was out in the cold looking through the forest for the Christmas tree and nobody even saved leftovers for him.
    He would have required another full course meal to be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    What is going through Herakles' mind at this EXACT moment:
    >I could have made better cookies
    >my butt crack is so itchy right now
    >I wish I were at home eating eggs
    >I just brought back an entire tree from the forest in the bitter cold with one hand and I don't even get the big piece of chicken