Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Cooking

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Since it doesn’t involve rin geting raped or prostituting herself, probably not.

thats like, the only two kinds of rin doujin.
    Why would doujins about Rin prostituting herself exist when she would obviously be pimping out Shirou? I mean Rin's good but that boy already has a fairly large customer base just waiting to be exploited. No need for faceless fat guys when Sakura, Taiga, Shinji, Sella, Issei, Illya, and Luvia would be lining up outside the door with checkbooks open.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the rin scene one of the tidbits that’s noted is it wasn’t actually the first time the pair had decided to have sex after the events of the war. It was the second. The first attempt shirou and rin has gone to a love hotel, but this endeavor foundered following some hijinks involving some perfume (or medicine, can’t remember) getting scattered everywhere.

elf was quite certain that only shirou could have come up with such a bone headed idea, but it was actually pretty simple to prove just the opposite, that it was a classic goof up girl moment. Elf wasn’t happy about that.

if you are curious, the reason you can tell it was a rin idea is rin and shirou respond differently to the other one having a bad idea. And going to the love hotel was definitely a bad idea. They both have houses, privacy was not a concern.

So, When shirou has a bad idea, rin dresses him down, explains each and every problem with shirou’s dumb idea, then sits there looking smug.

when Rin has a bad idea, shirou nods along placidly, inwardly monologues about how adorable rin is, then let’s her keep doing whatever silly thing she was just doing. If shirou had come up with the idea of going to a love hotel, rin would have gotten anxious, chided him for suggesting wasting money, and walked off in an embarrassed huff.

but if rin had blurted out the idea, shirou would have kept his thoughts to himself because he thinks silly-rin is moe as hell and he might be about to get laid if he kept his mouth shut.

seeing as how they had actually got to the room before hijinks started, that’s almost assuredly exactly what happened.
    Hah, I don't even remember her getting mad about that, but well, the scene does imply that placidness is effective. Future Rin was positively sprung (the amusing part is that the current Rin thought she was Sakura instead of herself, I chuckled at that).
    I had forgotten the part where they tried love hotels, heh.

Although that is why I liked Shirou/Sakura's Eclipse. They just go, no muss, no fuss, just casually shag over tea then schedule round two for dinner.

夜属 Nightkin A wild goose's crevice's Avatar
    I kinda wish in this reality where everyone is just casually friends that kiritsugu would still be around and awkward moments with kotomine or gil could be fun too.

Blog Entries
    Since it doesn’t involve rin geting raped or prostituting herself, probably not.

thats like, the only two kinds of rin doujin.
    Hey now, that's factually untrue, and you know it. There are tons of regular Rin doujins out there, both H and non-H ones.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Beast lair. No hyperbole allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A wild goose's crevice View Post
    I kinda wish in this reality where everyone is just casually friends that kiritsugu would still be around and awkward moments with kotomine or gil could be fun too.
    Didn't they have a Gil chapter for the comic? He'll have a turn, though his and Kirei's jokes are kinda me because they don't really interact much or have personalities that are good for a casual show.
    Medea, Kojiro, Cu, they can be chill, so it's no wonder they got more screentime in Hollow while Gil, Archer, Zouken, and Hassan aren't really a part of the gang so to speak.

@Rokudaime: People think that mostly because heroines, tsunderes or tomboyish girls DO get a lot of those kinds of doujins. That, and it's always a thing the ones with the best artistic talent got some weird fetishes, so that hits everyone.
    She does get a lot of vanilla stuff with Shirou and Archer though. Or pretty decent non-ero doujins. Hell, I wish I could get someone else who did as many vanilla Sakura ones as niwacho.

JP Friend Code

US Friend Code
    Cats are cute
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Nice! Hope someone translates it soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the bonus chapter 9.3 is up on mangadex, for anyone's who's interested.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Update: Chapter 9.4 is up now as well. Archer finally shows his face!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    In the rin scene one of the tidbits that’s noted is it wasn’t actually the first time the pair had decided to have sex after the events of the war. It was the second. The first attempt shirou and rin has gone to a love hotel, but this endeavor foundered following some hijinks involving some perfume (or medicine, can’t remember) getting scattered everywhere.

elf was quite certain that only shirou could have come up with such a bone headed idea, but it was actually pretty simple to prove just the opposite, that it was a classic goof up girl moment. Elf wasn’t happy about that.
    Why would Elf get unhappy about that? It's part of Rin's character to make mistakes like accidentally breaking the remote and causing the air-conditioning to be stuck on full blast.
    Last edited by warellis; August 17th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sex in literary works is serious business with Elf.

I think I remember how much she cringed at the dissonace of how beautiful the art is for the Tohsaka-ke series was, but the storyline was terrible.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; August 17th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm remembering Magic Gunner Rin and am sad again ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Sex in literary works is serious business with Elf.

I think I remember how much she cringed at the dissonace of how beautiful the art is for the Tohsaka-ke series was, but the storyline was terrible.
    This didn't sound like she was happy or unhappy about the sex, but more that she was unhappy because it was Rin making the mistake. From the way Tobias described it, had Shirou made the mistake, Elf would've been completely fine with it.

I mean even in the original UBW sex scene, Rin was the one who pretty much caused that scene to be so rough for herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Now I'm remembering Magic Gunner Rin and am sad again ;_;
    That the one where Rin was protecting someone from like a mobster IIRC?
    Last edited by warellis; August 18th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Young Mob Boss Shirou, yeah
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    This didn't sound like she was happy or unhappy about the sex, but more that she was unhappy because it was Rin making the mistake. From the way Tobias described it, had Shirou made the mistake, Elf would've been completely fine with it.

I mean even in the original UBW sex scene, Rin was the one who pretty much caused that scene to be so rough for herself.
    On your first point, yeah, that is part of it, to her Rin is this superheroine next to the cute puppy Shirou is, so she would see things a bit differently comparing both of them

On your second point, wellllll...Shirou did the foreplay well, but then went full Jackhammer and didn't stop when asked to stop, read it again, dude got brutal. Which kinda made me arch an eyebrow at the Hollow scene, where it's implied somewhat that Rin just took a liking to the Jackhammer rather than him changing much.

On your first point, yeah, that is part of it, to her Rin is this superheroine next to the cute puppy Shirou is, so she would see things a bit differently comparing both of them
    I felt her getting pissy over Rin being captured in UBW, while not at all having problems with Shirou being in a similar situation in Fate, was weird.

Maybe it's just me but I've always sort of felt she actually dislikes Shirou. Maybe it's the disdain she seems to have toward both Saber & Sakura while often preferring Rin with Archer, but eh.
    On your second point, wellllll...Shirou did the foreplay well, but then went full Jackhammer and didn't stop when asked to stop, read it again, dude got brutal. Which kinda made me arch an eyebrow at the Hollow scene, where it's implied somewhat that Rin just took a liking to the Jackhammer rather than him changing much.
    The way I remember it, Shirou tries to tell Rin they need to get into the mood and so on, but Rin is so embarrassed and mortified that she's doing it that she yells enough about hurrying up to scare him into just jamming it in.

The rest of the issue is with Shirou of course, being overwhelmed by the pleasure and just jackhammering into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Young Mob Boss Shirou, yeah
    Was he with the Fujimura in it or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Update: Chapter 9.4 is up now as well. Archer finally shows his face!
    Where is the manga currently at? Like Chapter 23 or something? Because I remember seeing a chapter where Gil is eating a bunch of street food like corndogs and such.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I don't recall, but Cu, Kojiro, and Herk were his enforcers, and Emiya was Illya's protective but outgunned big brother trying to keep her safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Sakura was hot in a suit, very important.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Where is the manga currently at? Like Chapter 23 or something? Because I remember seeing a chapter where Gil is eating a bunch of street food like corndogs and such.
    According to BakaUpdates the manga has gotten 2 volumes (don't know how many chapters that is) so far, and is still ongoing. So far the latest chapter that has been translated into English is 9.4, by Enemy Stand. The Gil chapter was also translated by someone (not Enemy Stand), I found it somewhere on this site I think, but I can't remember where. I usually visit Mangadex or Enemy Stand's own site for the translated chapters of the manga, but the Gil chapter was translated independently by someone else, and it's not up on Mangadex, and BakaUpdates hasn't even registered that it's been translated. I don't know which chapter it is either.

Seems ep 9 will be adapting chapter 18 hmm https://emiya-gohan.com/story/