Thread: Problem with Fate/Extra CCC on emulator

The Fallen Child Chara Dreemurr's Avatar

Problem with Fate/Extra CCC on emulator

Hey.

So. I've been playing Fate/Extra CCC with the help of a traslated log. Since i don't have a PSP i was forced to play on an emulator. In this case, i used PPSSPP for both Extra and Extra CCC

The problem comes when i tried to play CCC. While all the prologue and the first half of the first chapter was playable without problems. When i get to the last part (before entering the last section of the dungeon but after having obtained all SG.) To put it simple. The moment when Kiara transforms you into a glowing ball. The emulator crashes and i can't advance. I've tried downloading the game from another source, use older versions of the emulator (i used the 1.2.2 then the 1.2.1 and then the 1.1.1) But the problem continues.

I know this is probably not the best site and in any case i will create a thread in the forums of the emulator. But in any case i'll left this here in case anyone can help.

Thanks beforehand for any help.

"HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Everytime a number increases, that feeling. Thats me"

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Yeah the emulator forums would be a better place for this.

This has never happened to me but I'm guessing it's probably your settings. With some games you need to tweak until you find what works for you. I used to have performance issues with Extra and CCC that I had to smooth out with some unconventional settings.

Thinking about it, I do remember getting some really bad slowdown whenever Kiara was doin' her thang, though it never actually crashed. I think I was using version 1.0.1.

The Fallen Child Chara Dreemurr's Avatar
    First of all. i want to give thanks for the answers. Because i still get none from the emulator forums.

With that said. Which settings did you use for CCC? i played through all Extra with the default settings of the emulator and even tho there were some moments where the FPS were REALLY low. It never actually crashed. And maybe the settings have something to do.

"HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Everytime a number increases, that feeling. Thats me"