Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/zero project staff gathering

Blog Entries

Fate/zero project staff gathering

Since Fate/zero still have one to two parts left, let's gather ourselves together and finish it!

Complete translation available on Baka-Tsuki ---Petrikow
    Last edited by Petrikow; December 12th, 2021 at 06:17 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What about the new project you're gonna do? I think RB and I are still available.

And you haven't sent me anything either. ;_; A little love here?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries
    Things kinda went nuts with uni last week and I didn't have the time to go through the translation... gimme sometime on that please

Blog Entries
    Well since my new project is not related to TM at all, I don't know where to establish a thread for it XP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...I got sniped twice in a row in this thread, by the same person. @_@

Just let us know the details when you're ready is what I'll say >_<

Blog Entries
    Did you delete your post BD...?

And sorry, it seems like Chaos and I always end up sniping you...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well.... how about in the Anime section like you did before, Bryn? :O
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'll do that once I ACTUALLY finish Fate/zero. Still need to get my team to know that BL is up again and running.

just in case you didn't know, it seems some ppl posted on your talk page on Baka-Tsuki
    http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...talk:Brynhilde

also, is there any plans to proofread the volumes from the beginning? I noticed that there are quite a bit of grammatical and punctuation errors as I read through the first three volumes. (haven't started the fourth yet)

The reason I ask is that, if there are no plans, I will probably go through it and proof it once the last volume is completed, since I plan to re-read everything from the beginning anyway.
    Last edited by justinefremlouw; March 14th, 2011 at 11:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    ^ Yeah I noticed they posted on the Talk. I've edited the f/z project page to direct everyone to BL's new domain.

It would be a GREAT help for someone to go through all the mistakes in the earlier volumes! It's a huge ask, but we can do it little by little, and I know how horrible some grammar mistakes are in these ancient volumes...

Okay, I wanted to make sure that everything on the baka-tsuki page is updated and that no one is working on proofing it...There's no point to me doing it if someone else is too >.<

Blog Entries
    The point of a wiki is that there is never a 'finished product'. It's constantly been revised, though I think no one would be working on the older volumes atm. So you can go ahead if you feel like it^^

Thanks a lot!

*plans to add justinefremlouw into the f/z project page at B-T*

I realize that. I'm just saying I want to avoid the scenario of me taking the time to proof only to have my time wasted by someone else who was already doing it. I'll proceed to do the first volume then.

What I was planning to do is, copy-paste the full text to MS word, proof it, then upload it here. That way, someone can copy-paste the baka-tsuki version to MS word and compare that document with mine...

I don't have a Baka-Tsuki account nor do I know how it works. It's easier to work offline too in my case.

Blog Entries
    ^ Are you sure you want to do that...? Most people around the world read f/z on the B-T site. Those who don't like reading online go and download the pdf that's been floating around for a while. A Word document won't really get noticed.

Should I contact the pdf people and get you to talk with them? That way they can redo their pdf with your input and make it better that way.

Also, I strongly suggest you not to copy paste Word into B-T. B-T formatting is really weird and Word documents can get totally screwed in there.

>.< Well, I could port the document into a pdf once I'm done...But, if you feel that it's better to do it another way, care to tell me? Also, I'm not really familiar with B-T formatting as I've said, nor do I know my way around B-T. i suppose it is easiest in the long run if I edit B-T's page instead so that everyone knows of my edits....

If you want, you could. I'd rather you just wait till I actually finish a volume or something....

Blog Entries
    Well the reason everyone put off the proofreading is because it's so annoying to do on B-T...

What about this? You copy the entire B-T page from the "edit" menu in BT, edit it, then paste it back into the page, overwritting the previous page completely?

And no worries. B-T registration is really easy. All the Internet coding looks scary at first but they are easy to work around.

lol is that so...

I see I have to edit it section by section...also, since MS word, is no good, where should I edit? notepad? wordpad?

I registered just now. The problem comes after that...

EDIT: scratch all that (is there no [/strike] tag in here?), I did prologue 1 & 2...hope I didn't screw anything up in the process...
    copy pasted to notepad btw...
    Last edited by justinefremlouw; March 15th, 2011 at 03:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    New site! Back to work!

Hey guys.

I recently placed an order on the new Fate Zero bunkoban, Volumes 1 and 2 (up to Act 5, IIRC). Once I start rereading, I can go through the translation too.
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

sharingan reporting for duty.
    I was so confuzzled when i couldn't log into BL, i thought i got my ass banned for nothing lolz....
    so Brynhilde, whats next on the agenda for the task force?