Thread: End Of The World Prediction

Banned
    JP Friend Code
    It Blew Up
    Blog Entries

End Of The World Prediction

You guys may not know me, and that's fine. After all, this is my first post so I'll forgive you all if you don't already know who I am. Today, I'm here for my current subject, which is far more important-The utter and total and unavoidable destruction of mankind! Let me start off with a few pieces of information.
    The beginning of this comes from the publishing of Tsukihime, which was on the first of December on the year 2000. Afterwards (since obviously nothing has happened) comes a startling revelation I have found today. User Dartz, at exactly 7:53 AM on the date of March 21, 2011, revealed his wisdom on a subject that I was completely aware of-Arcueid's ability to actualise herself in the form of a natural disaster.
    At first, I believed myself logical when I half-heartedly, soggily tried to persuade myself "Holy hell, what kind of multidimensional ass is he pulling this shit out of?" But the truth came to me all the more forcefully due to my fervent denial of what is to come.
    But before I get into this, you, my passionate and devoted readers, so endearing in your love to me that you have always had for me (and why wouldn't you? You've worshipped me all your life) deserve some background knowledge preceding my sobering revelation, so let's talk about hurricanes!
    Generally, the dedicated forces that notify the world of and record incoming hurricanes (but not cyclones, fuck those guys. There's a reason why practically everything in the Nasuverse happens in the northern hemisphere) devote, each year, a set of 21 names that start with a letter of the alphabet (excluding Q, U, and X-Z) for the case that a tropical storm achieves a sustained wind speed of 74 miles per hour. This way, the storm can be named based on what part of the year it happened and locate information about it more easily. And of course, the first of these letters is "A". Do you get where I'm going with this?

Hurricane Arcueid. This is how the world ends.

But when, exactly, will it happen? It won't happen 17 years ago, because that's before the year 2000: my first point, as this is the date where the perceived idea of Arcueid begins. Before this, Arcueid cannot have any influence on the world, naturally. So we begin from there, of course!
    Now, Tropical storms in January are quite rare, with about 4 happening in the last 50 years. That's one per 12.5 years, now, looking at it statistically rather than empirically. Now seeing as the statical average chance for a tropical storm to evolve to hurricane status is close enough to 10% that I can use such a number, we now get a hurricane once every 125 years during The 'A' classification.

Blog Entries
    tsuki 2 plot leaks get them while they're hot
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Of course I know you, AleDog! I remember running into you in the TYPE-MOON lobby! You were just a janitor back then, but it looks like you've finally achieved your dream of being a writer! Whatever happened to that tinfoil hat sales venture you mentioned?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    embrace end of days y/n?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

And I saw when Arcueid opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

- - - Updated - - -

And when she had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

Banned
    JP Friend Code
    It Blew Up
    Blog Entries
    My fantastic tinfoil was cast aside when some bogus kid invented aluminum

Nobody understands my genius, dammit!

マリーの味方
    It's a great theory I hope it happens sooner than you suggested though.

Tomorrow would be nice, for example.

Blog Entries
    I want Arcueid to Blow Me
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    And I saw when Arcueid opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

- - - Updated - - -

And when she had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    Beast of Gaia or Beast of Alaya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    JP Friend Code
    It Blew Up
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Beast of 666
    ?
    Last edited by AleDog; May 31st, 2016 at 01:47 AM.

blue blue glass something something Pillzman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    yh same

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Keep the sweater on