Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How likely will we have a REAL sequel of the fate series

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Prologue as in Unbirth with Jack getting summoned, or Prologue as in Siegfried and Mordred beam-clashing?
    Prologue as in "It was a place which existed nowhere else. A world which existed nowhere else.

Released from the concept known as 'time'..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaval_fate View Post
    Melty Blood continues after one ending of the Arcueid route from Tsukihime.
    No it doesn't. It's set after the unwritten Satsuki route.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It's a reference to something that happens at the end of Apo.
    oic, in that case, say no more. I've spoiled myself enough already.

The real question is: How likely will we have Carnival Phantasm S2?

-Yet those gems will never roll anything-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HiguraShiki View Post
    The real question is: How likely will we have Carnival Phantasm S2?
    Well, considering Carnival Phantasm is a gag series that gathers characters and material from all of Type-Moon's works, if we do get a second season of it, it will probably not be until after a lot of new works have been released, so they have a lot of new material to draw from/work with. Which means if it does happen, it will probably be a loooong way off from now...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Well, considering Carnival Phantasm is a gag series that gathers characters and material from all of Type-Moon's works, if we do get a second season of it, it will probably not be until after a lot of new works have been released, so they have a lot of new material to draw from/work with. Which means if it does happen, it will probably be a loooong way off from now...
    are you saying that FGO doesnt have enough characters for enough material?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    are you saying that FGO doesnt have enough characters for enough material?
    "that gathers characters and material from all of Type-Moon's works" and "it will probably not be until after a lot of new works have been released" are the key parts of my comment here. FGO could have a million characters, it would still be one work. Sure, they could make a gag series based on FGO and all its characters, but that wouldn't be Carnival Phantasm imo. It wouldn't be anything like Take Moon, which is what Carnival Phantasm is based on. The whole point of Carnival Phantasm is to have characters from different Type-Moon works/universes etc meet and interact with each other in various funny ways, for comical effect. Just having characters from FGO would be fun, but it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be like having characters from KnK, Tsukihime, and FSN all in one place. So, before they make a new Carnival Phantasm, there needs to be a lot of material from several new IP's from Type-Moon. Mixing Mahoutsukai no Yoru, Fire Girl, Girl's Work, Apocrypha (and yes, everything from FGO in general) for example could work, once we have more of them. Throwing in characters from the old works as well of course.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    It sounds like you're thinking of All Around Type Moon because Take Moon and by extension Carnival Phantasm kept the Fate skits and Tsukihime skits mostly quarantined from each other outside of a few exceptions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It sounds like you're thinking of All Around Type Moon because Take Moon and by extension Carnival Phantasm kept the Fate skits and Tsukihime skits mostly quarantined from each other outside of a few exceptions.
    Ah, OK. I guess you're right.

I like CP, bu i think all around type moon would be an even better anime . It has KnK, it feels more like a crossover, since in CP, with the excepion of the date every heroine episode, the fatte and Tsuki sections are like isolated from each other, and even the humor is more tasteful

See things like the Saber and Nero chapter animated would be awesome