JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Jfc Spartacus is horrifying

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for chapter 11. Took less time than I thought, thanks to the large number of textless pages this time.

F/A Manga Chapter 11
    Page 1:
    Text (side): Run, fight, overthrow.

Page 2:
    EPISODE:11
    Laughing Berserker
    Berserker of Red

Text (side): That man—is indomitable!

Page 3:
    (No text)

Page 4:
    (No text)

Page 5:
    R.Berserker: Pitiful puppets of the oppressors. // I will at least put you all to rest with my blade and fists.

Page 6:
    (No text)

Page 7:
    (No text)

Page 8:
    B.Archer: —What a dreadful sight. // That Berserker is a monster who slaughters his enemies using his prided strength instead of technique. // A Heroic Spirit who needs no skill or tactics, // born only for the sake of fighting.

Page 9:
    B.Archer: Perhaps he didn’t become like that because of the Mad Enhancement of the Berserker class, // but rather didn’t fit any class but Berserker from the start.
    B.Rider: Think he’s capable of killing me and you in the same way?
    B.Archer: It’s plenty possible. // We have to avoid receiving any direct attacks from him, at the very least.

Page 10:
    B.Rider: Yeah, // I’ll do my best not to get hit.
    B.Archer: …You seem to be distracted, though. // In the unlikely possibility you die, you won’t be able to help him, you know?
    B.Rider: I- // I know that!
    B.Archer: Just as according to plan, I’ll go support you from the rear. // Rider, // make sure not to let your guard down.

Page 11:
    R.Berserker: —Now then, oppressor. // The time has come for your arrogance to be smashed and your conceit as the strong to be trampled.

B.Rider: …Uwah. // —Well, can’t be helped. // Let’s do this!

Page 12:
    B.Rider: Those afar, listen to my words! // Those nearby, look upon my visage! // My name is Astolfo, one of Charlemagne’s Twelve Paladins!
    B.Archer (small text): He blabbed his true name…!

Page 13:
    B.Rider: I challenge you— // to battle!!

Page 14:
    R.Archer: …… // !
    R.Rider: What is it?
    R.Archer: We’ve been noticed. // Black Servants are approaching us.

Page 15:
    R.Archer: —Let’s fight.
    R.Rider: Roger that.
    R.Archer: Rider, // I’ll retreat to the rear and provide support to you and Berserker.
    R.Rider: Sure. // I suppose this’ll serve as a light warm up.

Page 16:
    R.Rider: Hey there, // you two.
    B.Berserker: Aa… // …Aa.
    B.Saber: …
    R.Rider: Saber and… // Berserker, is it? // I’m Rider of Red.

Page 17:
    R.Rider: You’re probably wondering why I’m not riding anything and using a spear despite being a Rider— // But well, don’t worry about it. // Your own Rider seems to be similar in that regard. // More importantly, // are you okay with this? // With just those numbers?

Page 18:
    R.Rider: —You think // you can face me with just two of you?

Page 19:
    R.Rider: —Come. // Experience and carve // what true warrior is into your bodies.

Page 20:
    (No text)

Page 21:
    (No text)

Page 22:
    R.Berserker: Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha
    B.Rider: Ooouch… // That was some attack. // Now it’s my turn!

Page 23:
    B.Rider: No, no. // I said it’s my turn, remember? // You have to respect the proper order.

Page 24:
    B.Rider: Here I go… Argalia! // It’s time to show off your power! // —
    Down with a Touch
    Trap of Argalia!

Page 25:
    Text: Rider of Black’s Noble Phantasm, “Trap of Argalia”. // According to legend, this favored jousting lance of the Prince Argalia of Cathay // made all those it touched fall down. // For heavily armored knights, falling down basically means death on the battlefield. // Even putting that aside, it’s not hard to imagine how using this lance // could bring much success and prestige in showy jousting matches.

Page 26:
    Text: And when this lance is used as a Noble Phantasm against Servants, // it re-enacts this legend by forcefully changing everything below the enemy’s knees into spiritual form // with just a single touch anywhere on their body, even the surface of prana-formed armor. // The lance forcefully cuts of the flow of prana to all parts of the body below the knees // and temporarily makes it impossible for the lower legs to maintain their physical form.

Page 27:
    R.Berserker: Merely erasing my legs isn’t enough to stop me.

Page 28:
    B.Rider: …Well, I can’t deny that. // But that’s what this is for. // All right, // get him!

Page 29:
    R.Berserker: Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // … // …

Page 30:
    R.Berserker: Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // Ha // This is nice. // This is wonderful. // Swarms of enemy soldiers // and wounds covering my entire body.

Page 31:
    R.Berserker: Ah, // this— // is precisely what makes singing and rejoicing at the moment of victory worth it!
    B.Lancer: Hmm. // Impressive.

Page 32:
    B.Lancer: Caster, // there’s no need to feel ashamed. // Your golems did well. // That Berserker is simply abnormal.
    R.Berseker: …! // You are—

Page 33:
    B.Lancer: That’s right, // Berserker of Red. // If it is wielders of authority that you seek, // then I am the one who stands at the summit of them.

Page 34:
    R.Berserker: Oo (Note: Keep repeating this until he speaks properly again) // Oppressor!

Page 35:
    (No text)

Page 36-37:
    B.Lancer:
    Lord of Execution
    Kaziklu Bey

Page 38:
    B.Lancer: I continuously fought rebels like you all my life. // I executed all of them through impalement and left them hanging there until their meat rotted away. // But— // Now that I face you, I finally understand. // Your rebellion is an expression of your noble soul. // At any and all times, you kept fighting to stop the strong from oppressing the weak, even if it never came true.

Page 39:
    B.Lancer: O mad idealist, did you dream of a fair and equal world? // For the first time—I feel like expressing respect for rebels. // And // unfortunately for you, I will change the direction of your rebellion. // Berserker of Red, // from this point on, we are your masters.

Page 40:
    R.Berserker: Grr // Oo (Note: Keep repeating this until the end)
    Text: His smile vanishes, and what emits from his mouth instead—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Phil12's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    304,680,406/Phil12
    Thanks for the translation!

What a nice chapter.
    Very cool Astolfo, horrifying Spartacus, badass Vlad. They did it all right.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I can't help but want to always cheer Spartacus on with that happy smile of his.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here's the translation for chapter 11. Took less time than I thought, thanks to the large number of textless pages this time.
    Chapter 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Izo and a super computer can, too, be waifus

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Infigar View Post
    Looks good, thanks as always.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

US Friend Code
    Waiting for the in coming chapter 12 raw, atm Ishida's preview

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good NP representation there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Welp, there goes my e-peen
    Well if anyone actually prefers a zip here it goes
    ****************************file/ssr967...ocrypha+12.zip
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    By request
    All right, here's the translation for chapter 12.

F/A Manga Chapter 12
    Page 1:
    Text: Heroes clash!

Page 2:
    EPISODE:12 Immortal Hero
    Text: Even when facing two Black Servants, he is invincible!

Page 3:
    B.Berserker: Uu…
    R.Rider: Too naïve!!

Page 4:
    B.Berserker: …Uu…

Page 5:
    R.Rider: … // This feeling of resistance…

Page 6:
    R.Rider: Like I thought… // My blade…

Page 7:
    R.Rider: can’t cut you. // This hardness is due to either immortality or invincibility— // It seems you’re // the same as me
    B.Saber (thought): —The same? // After being bathed in the dragon’s blood, my body // is incapable of being wounded except by attacks that exceed B rank. // If Rider of Red used his Noble Phantasm, it’s possible he could pierce through my skin. // But—

Page 8:
    B.Saber (thought): Rider of Red // —This man // has shown no signs of my attacks having affected him. // However, there’s no such thing as perfect immortality. // Like how my back is my weak point. // Though he wasn’t immortal, // there’s a legend of a certain knight whose power tripled while the sun was in the sky.

Page 9:
    B.Saber (thought): The dragon called Vritra // made a deal with the fighting god Indra // so that the god couldn’t wound him // using wood, stone, steel, dry objects, wet objects or any other conceivable weapon, // and couldn’t attack him during the day or night. // So Indra chose to attack at twilight, which is neither day nor night, // and used a pillar of sea bubbles, which are neither dry nor wet and aren’t wood, stone or steel // in order to defeat Vritra. // Most likely, Rider of Red has that kind of unique ability, // preventing him from being wounded unless certain conditions are fulfilled.

Page 10:
    Gordes: What are you doing, Saber!? // He hasn’t been wounded at all! // Your Noble Phantasm. // Use your Noble Phantasm!
    B.Saber: I can’t use my Noble Phantasm while I don’t know the conditions of Rider of Red’s invincibility. // It’d be good if my Noble Phantasm could pierce through his defense, // but what if it has no effect? // Using a Noble Phantasm essentially means revealing one’s true name. // My true identity and weak point will be exposed.

Page 11:
    R.Rider: It seems we’re both // at a stalemate.

Page 12:
    R.Rider: You’re a really unsociable guy. // Those who don’t smile on the battlefield will forget how to smile in Elysium*, you know? // This world is rotten and festering with gloominess. // So we should at least go out and die with cheer. // Don’t you agree?

(TL Note: Elysium is the realm for those who are particularly distinguished in the Greek afterlife.)

Page 13:
    R.Rider: What’s wrong? // Smile. // Hey.

Page 14:
    R.Rider: —I said // you should go out with cheer.

Page 15:
    (no text)

Page 16:
    (no text)

Page 17:
    R.Archer: …Looks like Saber of Black’s defense can be pierced through if an attack is strong enough. // Then I’ll just fire an arrow strong enough to pierce him.
    B.Berserker: …Uu. // …!?
    R.Rider: Tch. // Looks like it’s over for our side’s Berserker.

Page 18:
    R.Rider: But // you’re still here, little lady.
    R.Rider: A Berserker for a Berserker. // That’s a fair trade, // don’t you think?

Page 19:
    R.Rider: Now then, // how many seconds will it take for Saber of Black to recover? // Ten? // Twenty? // Either way, there’s nothing in this world that’s faster than one of my attacks.
    Gordes: Damn it… // Damn it!

Page 20:
    Gordes: Saber, // Saber! // …!
    Gordes (thought): Saber, // why won’t you obey my order? // Why won’t you use your Noble Phantasm? // The Servant I summoned should be the strongest. // Yet why // does my Saber’s sword fail to take down both Lancer and Rider of Red?

Page 21:
    Gordes (thought): The only way to take down Rider of Red is Saber’s Noble Phantasm. // Darnic’s Lancer captured Berserker of Red. // I can’t afford to fall behind. // Yet my Servant has failed to defeat the enemy and won’t obey my orders. // What is he thinking? // What does he want?

Page 22:
    Gordes (thought): Could it be // that he intends to betray me…? // Impossible. // As long as I have these Command Spells, // he’s merely my familiar—

Page 23:
    Gordes: Sabeeeer!! // I order you with a Command Spell! // Use your Noble Phantasm and defeat the enemy Rideeeeeer!!

Page 24:
    B.Saber: …!? // Kuh.
    B.Saber (thought): Master…You want me to use my Noble Phantasm here…!? // While I still don’t know the secret to Rider of Red’s immortality…!? // But an order with a Command Spell is absolute… // I have no choice but to do it…
    B.Saber: Ugh…!

Page 25:
    (no text)

Page 26:
    R.Rider: What? // This is // Saber…!?

Page 27:
    (no text)

Page 28:
    B.Saber (thought): That smile…As I thought… // But…I have to attack…! // I’ll put all my power into this single strike…

Page 29:
    R.Rider: That’s right, // come, // Saber of Black…!

Page 30:
    B.Saber: Bal—
    Text: In this extreme predicament, the knight shouts—

I hate this part so much. Gordes is an idiot.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    All right, here's the translation for chapter 12.

F/A Manga Chapter 12
    Page 1:
    Text: Heroes clash!

Page 2:
    EPISODE:12 Immortal Hero
    Text: Even when facing two Black Servants, he is invincible!

Page 3:
    R.Rider: Too naïve!!

Page 4:
    B.Berserker: …Uu…

Page 5:
    R.Rider: … // This feeling of resistance…

Page 6:
    R.Rider: Like I thought… // My blade…

Page 7:
    R.Rider: can’t cut you. // This hardness is due to either immortality or invincibility— // It seems you’re // the same as me
    B.Saber (thought): —The same? // After being bathed in the dragon’s blood, my body // is incapable of being wounded except by attacks that exceed B rank. // If Rider of Red used his Noble Phantasm, it’s possible he could pierce through my skin. // But—

Page 8:
    B.Saber (thought): Rider of Red // —This man // has shown no signs of my attacks having affected him. // However, there’s no such thing as perfect immortality. // Like how my back is my weak point. // Though he wasn’t immortal, // there’s a legend of a certain knight whose power tripled while the sun was in the sky.

Page 9:
    B.Saber (thought): The dragon called Vritra // made a deal with the fighting god Indra // so that the god couldn’t wound him // using wood, stone, steel, dry objects, wet objects or any other conceivable weapon, // and couldn’t attack him during the day or night. // So Indra chose to attack at twilight, which is neither day nor night, // and used a pillar of sea bubbles, which are neither dry nor wet and aren’t wood, stone or steel // in order to defeat Vritra. // Most likely, Rider of Red has that kind of unique ability, // preventing him from being wounded unless certain conditions are fulfilled.

Page 10:
    Gordes: What are you doing, Saber!? // He hasn’t been wounded at all! // Your Noble Phantasm. // Use your Noble Phantasm!
    B.Saber: I can’t use my Noble Phantasm while I don’t know the conditions of Rider of Red’s invincibility. // It’d be good if my Noble Phantasm could pierce through his defense, // but what if it has no effect? // Using a Noble Phantasm essentially means revealing one’s true name. // My true identity and weak point will be exposed.

Page 11:
    R.Rider: It seems we’re both // at a stalemate.

Page 12:
    R.Rider: You’re a really unsociable guy. // Those who don’t smile on the battlefield will forget how to smile in Elysium*, you know? // This world is rotten and festering with gloominess. // So we should at least go out and die with cheer. // Don’t you agree?

(TL Note: Elysium is the realm for those who are particularly distinguished in the Greek afterlife.)

Page 13:
    R.Rider: What’s wrong? // Smile. // Hey.

Page 14:
    R.Rider: —I said // you should go out with cheer.

Page 15:
    (no text)

Page 16:
    (no text)

Page 17:
    R.Archer: …Looks like Saber of Black’s defense can be pierced through if an attack is strong enough. // Then I’ll just fire an arrow strong enough to pierce him.
    B.Berserker: …Uu. // …!?
    R.Rider: Tch. // Looks like it’s over for our side’s Berserker.

Page 18:
    R.Rider: But // you’re still here, little lady.
    R.Rider: A Berserker for a Berserker. // That’s a fair trade, // don’t you think?

Page 19:
    R.Rider: Now then, // how many seconds will it take for Saber of Black to recover? // Ten? // Twenty? // Either way, there’s nothing in this world that’s faster than one of my attacks.
    Gordes: Damn it… // Damn it!

Page 20:
    Gordes: Saber, // Saber! // …!
    Gordes (thought): Saber, // why won’t you obey my order? // Why won’t you use your Noble Phantasm? // The Servant I summoned should be the strongest. // Yet why // does my Saber’s sword fail to take down both Lancer and Rider of Red?

Page 21:
    Gordes (thought): The only way to take down Rider of Red is Saber’s Noble Phantasm. // Darnic’s Lancer captured Berserker of Red. // I can’t afford to fall behind. // Yet my Servant has failed to defeat the enemy and won’t obey my orders. // What is he thinking? // What does he want?

Page 22:
    Gordes (thought): Could it be // that he intends to betray me…? // Impossible. // As long as I have these Command Spells, // he’s merely my familiar—

Page 23:
    Gordes: Sabeeeer!! // I order you with a Command Spell! // Use your Noble Phantasm and defeat the enemy Rideeeeeer!!

Page 24:
    B.Saber: …!? // Kuh.
    B.Saber (thought): Master…You want me to use my Noble Phantasm here…!? // While I still don’t know the secret to Rider of Red’s immortality…!? // But an order with a Command Spell is absolute… // I have no choice but to do it…
    B.Saber: Ugh…!

Page 25:
    (no text)

Page 26:
    R.Rider: What? // This is // Saber…!?

Page 27:
    (no text)

Page 28:
    B.Saber (thought): That smile…As I thought… // But…I have to attack…! // I’ll put all my power into this single strike…

Page 29:
    R.Rider: That’s right, // come, // Saber of Black…!

Page 30:
    B.Saber: Bal—
    Text: In this extreme predicament, the knight shouts—
    Thanks.

Anyhow Achilles certainly looks cool, Also nice Gawain cameo.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I hate this part so much. Gordes is an idiot.
    I haven't read the LN and even I felt this way reading this chapter before even knowing what was being said.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That Fran rack shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for Chapter 13.

F/A Manga Chapter 13
    Page 1:
    B.Saber: -mun—!
    Text: Noble Phantasm Release!! And—

Page 2:
    Gordes: I order you with a Command Spell! // Stop the activation of your Noble Phantasm!
    B.Saber: !?
    Text: A heavy order. Now Saber of Black has only—one command spell left.
    EPISODE:13 Chiron

Page 3:
    R.Rider: …!?

Page 4:
    Darnic: —You idiot. // Can you not even grasp the right timing to use a Noble Phantasm?

Page 5:
    R.Rider: …What, // you’re not going to use it after all? // That was probably a result of orders from Command Spells, right? // You were ordered to unleash your Noble Phantasm with a Command Spell // and then you were ordered to stop its activation with another Command Spell. // Hah! // What a foolish Master you have! // Wasting Command Spells is the most dangerous thing a Master can do in the Holy Grail War.

Page 6:
    R.Rider: Goodness me. // I wish you’d at least finish saying your Noble Phantasm’s true name—
    B.Berserker: Uu… // Vaaaaa // Aa // Aa // Oo // Aa
    R.Rider: Berserker of Black…!? // Where’s she going…?
    R. Rider (thought): Could she be aiming for Archer of Red…?
    R.Rider: As if I’d let you…!!

Page 7:
    (No text)

Page 8:
    R.Rider (thought): I’ve // been wounded—

Page 9:
    R.Rider: —Who are you? // Archer of Black…!!

Page 10:
    B.Archer: Berserker, you can hear this telepathic message, correct? // I’ll tell you the plan. // Listen well. // I’ll deal with the enemy’s arrows and Rider. // Meanwhile, go and charge at the enemy Archer with everything you have.
    B.Berserker: Uuu
    B.Archer: You want to say that no attacks will work on Rider of Red, right? // My arrows are an exception that can damage him. // Please believe in me.

Page 11:
    B.Berserker: O———oo // Oo // Oo // O // o
    R.Archer: —Fool. // You intend to charge at me with no plan or protection…?

Page 12:
    R.Archer: Pay for your recklessness // with your own blood—!

Page 13:
    R.Archer: What…!? // —My arrow was shot down!?

Page 14:
    R.Archer: Someone managed to accurately shoot down my arrow…!!

Page 15:
    R.Archer: Master, // please have Saber withdraw. // His presence there is meaningless in the face of that Rider.
    Fiore: …Understood. // I’ll tell oji-sama.
    B.Archer: There’s danger of this place coming under fire. // You should withdraw from here as well. // Summon me with a Command Spell if there’s an emergency.

Page 16:
    Fiore: …I wish you good fortune in battle.
    B.Archer: I’ll be okay, // Fiore. // I am your Servant.
    Fiore: Yes. // I believe in you. // —You’re the most famous archer in the world, after all.

Page 17:
    Text: The hero Chiron. // The model for the Sagittarius constellation of the Zodiac—

Page 18:
    (No text)

Page 19:
    (No text)

Page 20:
    B.Rider: Sorry for making you wait. // Everyone inside the castle is busy due to the battle with the enemy. // Now’s our best chance. // Come on, // let’s get out of here!
    Text: Fleeing secretly amidst the confusion of battle! Can they escape!?