Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Manga

US Friend Code
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    There's something about this artist where their style bothers me in black and white but then looks really good colored. I can't place what it is.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Colors can bring details or impressions that bnw cant, from gradation to just slight render

Sometimes i do feel Ishida's bnw is a bit too simple-ish
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the long delay, it's been a busy time for me. Here's the translation for chapter 21.

F/A Manga Chapter 21
    Page 1:
    Text: The curtains open on a huge battle of unprecedented scale.

Page 2-3:
    Text: Red and Black clash at last! // Watch and be mesmerized by their power.
    EPISODE:21 Great Holy Grail War

Page 4:
    B.Lancer: --Well now, // my fellow Servants. // Saber is gone, // and Assassin is missing. // In exchange, we managed to obtain Berserker of Red, // but he is merely a disposable “weapon”.

Page 5:
    B.Lancer: On the other hand, the enemy likely has all six of their Servants, with only Berserker missing. // Lancer of Red fought equally with Saber, // and Rider of Red wasn’t even wounded by any of Saber’s attacks. // Saber of Red is strong enough to press Archer in battle. // The yet-unseen Caster and Assassin of Red are surely fearsome enemies as well.

Page 6:
    B.Lancer: Now then, let me ask you. // Do any of you // feel like accepting defeat here?
    B.Berserker: Uu…

Page 7:
    B.Lancer: Yes, // that’s right! // We shall be the victors! // How could we ever // call ourselves heroes // if we couldn’t face this trifle amount of overwhelming odds and despair!?

Page 8:
    B.Lancer: They are barbarians. // They have invaded my territory and are snickering in their arrogance. // Only death awaits such fools. // Kill them with a laugh on your lips! // These fools who are severely lacking knowledge of the word “fear” need to be thoroughly retrained with an ox-hide whip!

Page 9:
    B.Lancer: Charge!!

Page 10:
    R.Archer: I see you, Archer of Black. // If you think you can shoot down my arrows this time, go ahead and try. // I beseech the blessing of Apollo and Artemis upon my bow and arrow.

Page 11-12:
    R.Archer: I offer up this calamity-- // Phoebus Catastrophe! (Ruby text: Complaint Message on the Arrow)

Page 13:
    R.Archer: I’ve finished the first vanguard attack. // It’s your turn, Rider.
    R.Rider: Got it! // All right, // let’s get this battle rolling!

Page 14:
    R.Rider: Just try and stop my chariot!

Page 15:
    R.Rider: Out of the way, // small-fries!
    B.Caster: --Hmm, I wonder about that, // Rider of Red.
    R.Rider: !? // Guh…!

Page 16:
    R.Rider: Don’t get full of yourselves!
    B.Archer: --You’re wide open.

Page 17:
    R.Rider: …Kuh!!
    R.Rider (thought): An enemy who can wound me--
    R.Rider: So you’ve come, // Archer of Black!!

Page 18:
    R.Rider: I’ve come to finish our previous battle! // This time, let’s fight to our hearts’ content! // Where are you, // Archer of Black!?
    B.Archer: --Closer than you think.
    R.Rider: Wait!

Page 19:
    R.Rider (thought): So he purposefully led me into the forest. // He’s probably planning to lead me into a battlefield disadvantageous to me as a Rider. // --However…
    R.Rider: That’s too naive!

Page 20:
    R.Rider: I’ve got you! // Guh! // …

Page 21:
    B.Archer: --That’s always been your weakness. // You’re merciless to your enemies, but against someone you’ve once acknowledged as a friend and comrade--you always become soft.
    R.Rider: --Why are you…?
    B.Archer: A foolish question. // I’ve been summoned as Archer of Black in this Great Holy Grail War. // And you’ve been summoned as Rider of Red. // We both have regrets and wishes to place upon the Holy Grail. // That’s why we’re here. // Both you // and me.
    R.Rider: …

Page 22:
    B.Archer: Isn’t that right, Achilles?
    R.Rider: --Chiron… // sensei…

Page 23:
    B.Lancer: Come, you barbarians who trample upon my land! // It’s time for your punishment! // My mercy and fury shall transform into blazing stakes and skewer you all!

Page 24:
    B.Lancer: Kaziklu Bey! (ruby: Lord of Execution)

Page 25:
    B.Lancer: So you’ve come.
    R.Lancer: Lancer of Black. // Vlad III, I presume?
    B.Lancer: Hoh, // you call me by my true name. You must be Lancer of Red.

Page 26:
    B.Lancer: --I suppose this is yet another oddity of the Great Holy Grail War. // In a normal Holy Grail War, two Lancers fighting each other would never occur.
    R.Lancer: Due to certain reasons, I must take you down. // Don’t think badly of me.
    B.Lancer: --No, // there’s no reason for me to think badly of you.

Page 27:
    B.Lancer: Just as you must kill me, // I must kill you. // It’s truly painful, but it’s only natural.

Page 28:
    R.Lancer: As I thought, these stakes are your Noble Phantasm. // --But // these numbers are absurd.
    R.Archer: Lancer!

Page 29:
    (no text)

Page 30:
    B.Lancer: Now then, // sinners who have trespassed upon my territory without permission. // The time for your judgement has come. // Your corpses shall be strung up like those Dragon Tooth Warriors.

Page 31:
    B.Rider: There, there. // Good boy, Hippogriff. // Let’s go!

Page 32:
    B.Rider (thought): If I release Hippogriff’s true name and unleash the true power of this Noble Phantasm--
    B.Rider: ! // No. // That’s no good, no good at all. // I’ll end up sacrificing Sieg’s comrades that way. // You save up your strength. // I’ll make do with my other Noble Phantasms.
    R.Assassin: --Hoh. // So the enemy Rider also has a flying steed.

Page 33:
    R.Assassin: In that case, // go, // my hideous winged warriors.

Page 34:
    B.Rider: Harpies…? // No, // modified Dragon Tooth Warriors? // For guys like these, I’ll use // --this!

Page 35:
    B.Rider: La Black Luna! (ruby: Magic Flute that Calls Panic)

Page 36:
    (no text)

Page 37:
    B.Rider: All right, // let’s charge straight ahead!
    R.Assassin: --Breaking through won’t be that easy, // cute little warrior maiden.

Page 38:
    B.Rider: …You’re Caster of Red, aren’t you!? // Prepare yourself!
    R.Assassin: You guessed wrong. // I’m Assassin of Red. // However-- // Just as you surmised, I do have some confidence in my magic skill. // Let’s test to see whether or not you have the qualifications to enter these gardens.

Page 39:
    R.Assassin: --Fall.
    B.Rider (thought): An attack spell! // In that case-- // I’ll use this! // Luna Break Manual (ruby: Universal Magic Guide)--
    B.Rider: !?

Page 40:
    B.Rider (thought): I can’t cancel it!? // What incredible power--
    B.Rider: Ku // aaaaaaaah!!

Page 41:
    R.Assassin: Dear me. // I did say fall, but that was far too fast. // How boring. // I expected a bit more after seeing my Dragon Wing Warriors instantly wiped out-- // --Now then, let’s check on the battle…

Page 42:
    R.Assassin: …Hoh. // I see. // Show me then, Shirou. // The refreshing first battle of my Master.

Page 43:
    Shirou: It seems // you’re my opponent. // Frankenstein.
    Text: Facing Berserker of Black is--?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

US Friend Code
    Thanks Edreamer

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here's the translation for chapter 19 (part 2).
    19-2.

If anyone wants to take a gander at redrawing the buildings on the double page I'd be much obliged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Izo and a super computer can, too, be waifus

US Friend Code
    Thanks dude

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Infigar View Post
    19-2.

If anyone wants to take a gander at redrawing the buildings on the double page I'd be much obliged.
    Looks good.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    19-2.

I'm so happy seeing Fiore's b**bs
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Imgur link please.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    reee
    Two hours. Someone couldn't wait more than two hours. And it originally had no group.

I'm gonna claim the mangadex group and member lock uploads, so if you want to be added just pm me/post your username and I will.

US Friend Code

cute

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    CUUUTTEEE
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Jeanne's reaction to the implication of elopment was funny.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay. Ironically, a big part of it was because I was busy grinding through the Apo event, haha.

F/A Manga Chapter 22
    Page 1:
    EPISODE:22 To Each Their Own Battle
    Text: The two of them arrive on the battlefield.
    Sieg: Kuh. // It’s already began.
    Ruler: Yes. // Red vs Black--An all-out battle between the two camps. // The Great Holy Grail War--

Page 2:
    Ruler: I have to leave this battlefield // in order to go meet a “certain someone” over in the Red camp. // The Great Holy Grail is an abnormal Holy Grail War with fourteen Servants divided into two camps-- // I thought I was summoned as Ruler in order to restrain the chaos of this irregular war. // But-- // There is someone present who poses an even greater danger than the war itself. // I do not know who it is. // Perhaps it is a Servant // or a Master. // Or perhaps someone else entirely.

Page 3:
    Ruler: Regardless, I have to meet this “person”, // who is definitely on this battlefield-- // Sieg-kun, // what do you intend to do?
    Sieg: I’m going to meet with the homunculi on this battlefield // and try to convince them to stop fighting. // …Though I don’t know whether it will do any good.

Page 4:
    Ruler: I think it will be dangerous, but… be careful.
    Sieg: Yeah, // you too.

Page 5:
    (no text)

Page 6:
    Shirou: Frankenstein. // A pitiful monster created by humans in pursuit of an ideal. // In a sense, you are both a turning point and a midway stopover towards the goal that humans should seek.
    Shirou: You find the fact that I know your true name suspicious. // You really are quite lucid. // Despite being a Berserker, you retain a certain degree of high-level thought processes. // I know you quite well. // I understand you. // How about it? // Would you be willing to come to our side in Berserker of Red’s place?

Page 7:
    R.Caster: That’s impossible, // my dear Master. // Oops, pardon me. // I assure you, I have no intention of fighting. // The one to fight you will be this Master here. // I will merely watch and support him from the sidelines.
    Shirou: Yes, // I’ll be the one to fight you.

Page 8:
    Shirou: My name is Shirou Kotomine. // --If you ever feel like joining our side, // please say so at any time.

Page 9:
    (no text)

Page 10:
    Shirou: --Set.

Page 11:
    Shirou: So close, so close. // Now then, // I suppose it’s about time.

Page 12:
    Shirou: I’ll be putting this to use, // Caster.
    R.Caster: Yes, // yes, // go right ahead! // Use it to your heart’s content!

Page 13:
    B.Berserker: Uuu // Uu // aaaa!
    R.Caster: Like a tempest accompanied by raging flames!

Page 14:
    R.Caster: Like a downpour accompanied by lightning! // A neverending story begins here!

Page 15:
    Caules: No way! // Impossible! // There’s no way a human could match a Servant, and a Berserker at that, in battle! // Just what the hell… // --is this guy? // The Red Master // --Shirou Kotomine--

Page 16:
    B.Caster: Berserker, // I am your Master now. // Do you understand?
    R.Berserker: Yeah, it appears that I cannot continue to exist without your power. // Truly an unforgivable enslavement.
    B.Caster: …Then will you kill me?
    R.Berserker: But I cannot kill you. // I have a duty to remain in this era as long as possible. // I must strike down the oppressors and annihilate the greedy men and women of authority who have gathered in pursuit of the Holy Grail.
    B.Caster: --I see. // In that case, you must annihilate the other camp first.

Page 17:
    B.Caster: I free you, Berserker. // Your enemies are the Red Servants. // They are invaders and the lapdogs of authority.
    R.Berserker: Oo // Ooo
    B.Caster: Looks like it worked. // Thank goodness he didn’t attack me.

Page 18:
    B.Caster: I’m weak, after all… // Now then, all that’s left is--

Page 19:
    (no text)

Page 20:
    B.Berserker: Ah // yah! // Haa // aa // !?

Page 21:
    R.Lancer: --Archer, please take care of Berserker. // I’ll face the Impaler by myself.
    R.Archer: Roger.

Page 22:
    R.Archer: Now that I think of it, you truly are // a pitiful creature! // Tch. // So hard…
    R.Berserker: Not yet!

Page 23:
    R.Berserker: Not // yet // !! // Not // yee // ee // ee // et!
    R.Archer: I’ve already figured out your range. // Such desperate attacks won’t…

Page 24:
    R.Archer: (Note: leave this bubble as is)

Page 25:
    R.Archer (thought): It can’t be. Every time… // he heals-- // no, regenerates… // He grows bigger!?

Page 26:
    R.Archer (thought): Is this Berserker of Red’s Noble Phantasm that the priest mentioned?
    R.Archer: Then I’ll just smash you into such tiny pieces that you can’t regenerate--! // I offer thee this calamity-- // Phoebus Catastrophe!

Page 27:
    (no text)

Page 28:
    R.Archer: …No way.

Page 29:
    R.Rider: --Here I come, // sensei.
    B.Archer: Such words are unnecessary, // Rider of Red.

Page 30:
    B.Archer: Rider, // who was the one who gave you this spear and taught you the fundamentals of fighting?

Page 31:
    B.Archer: --You’ll die at this rate, // Rider.

Page 32:
    (no text)

Page 33:
    B.Archer: --Hmm. // I suppose you didn’t become a Heroic Spirit for nothing.
    R.Rider: Of course.

Page 34:
    R.Rider: Unlike you, who just spent your time teaching, // I fought my way through many battlefields!
    B.Archer: Well, that’s a relief. // It would have left a bad aftertaste to one-sidedly kill my former student.

Page 35:
    Female Homunculus: (Note: leave as is) // You’re the homunculus who ran away. // Why have you come back.
    Sieg: --I came to help you all.

Page 36:
    Female Homunculus: No one asked you to. // The orders given to us are--
    Sieg: You’re simply being ordered to act as disposable tools, right? // I don’t think it’s our fate to simply go along with that. // Do you want to die // or live? // …We should be able to choose that for ourselves.
    Text: Will that will of his save them--?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Sorry for the delay. Ironically, a big part of it was because I was busy grinding through the Apo event, haha.

F/A Manga Chapter 22
    Page 1:
    EPISODE:22 To Each Their Own Battle
    Text: The two of them arrive on the battlefield.
    Sieg: Kuh. // It’s already began.
    Ruler: Yes. // Red vs Black--An all-out battle between the two camps. // The Great Holy Grail War--

Page 2:
    Ruler: I have to leave this battlefield // in order to go meet a “certain someone” over in the Red camp. // The Great Holy Grail is an abnormal Holy Grail War with fourteen Servants divided into two camps-- // I thought I was summoned as Ruler in order to restrain the chaos of this irregular war. // But-- // There is someone present who poses an even greater danger than the war itself. // I do not know who it is. // Perhaps it is a Servant // or a Master. // Or perhaps someone else entirely.

Page 3:
    Ruler: Regardless, I have to meet this “person”, // who is definitely on this battlefield-- // Sieg-kun, // what do you intend to do?
    Sieg: I’m going to meet with the homunculi on this battlefield // and try to convince them to stop fighting. // …Though I don’t know whether it will do any good.

Page 4:
    Ruler: I think it will be dangerous, but… be careful.
    Sieg: Yeah, // you too.

Page 5:
    (no text)

Page 6:
    Shirou: Frankenstein. // A pitiful monster created by humans in pursuit of an ideal. // In a sense, you are both a turning point and a midway stopover towards the goal that humans should seek.
    Shirou: You find the fact that I know your true name suspicious. // You really are quite lucid. // Despite being a Berserker, you retain a certain degree of high-level thought processes. // I know you quite well. // I understand you. // How about it? // Would you be willing to come to our side in Berserker of Red’s place?

Page 7:
    R.Caster: That’s impossible, // my dear Master. // Oops, pardon me. // I assure you, I have no intention of fighting. // The one to fight you will be this Master here. // I will merely watch and support him from the sidelines.
    Shirou: Yes, // I’ll be the one to fight you.

Page 8:
    Shirou: My name is Shirou Kotomine. // --If you ever feel like joining our side, // please say so at any time.

Page 9:
    (no text)

Page 10:
    Shirou: --Set.

Page 11:
    Shirou: So close, so close. // Now then, // I suppose it’s about time.

Page 12:
    Shirou: I’ll be putting this to use, // Caster.
    R.Caster: Yes, // yes, // go right ahead! // Use it to your heart’s content!

Page 13:
    B.Berserker: Uuu // Uu // aaaa!
    R.Caster: Like a tempest accompanied by raging flames!

Page 14:
    R.Caster: Like a downpour accompanied by lightning! // A neverending story begins here!

Page 15:
    Caules: No way! // Impossible! // There’s no way a human could match a Servant, and a Berserker at that, in battle! // Just what the hell… // --is this guy? // The Red Master // --Shirou Kotomine--

Page 16:
    B.Caster: Berserker, // I am your Master now. // Do you understand?
    R.Berserker: Yeah, it appears that I cannot continue to exist without your power. // Truly an unforgivable enslavement.
    B.Caster: …Then will you kill me?
    R.Berserker: But I cannot kill you. // I have a duty to remain in this era as long as possible. // I must strike down the oppressors and annihilate the greedy men and women of authority who have gathered in pursuit of the Holy Grail.
    B.Caster: --I see. // In that case, you must annihilate the other camp first.

Page 17:
    B.Caster: I free you, Berserker. // Your enemies are the Red Servants. // They are invaders and the lapdogs of authority.
    R.Berserker: Oo // Ooo
    B.Caster: Looks like it worked. // Thank goodness he didn’t attack me.

Page 18:
    B.Caster: I’m weak, after all… // Now then, all that’s left is--

Page 19:
    (no text)

Page 20:
    B.Berserker: Ah // yah! // Haa // aa // !?

Page 21:
    R.Lancer: --Archer, please take care of Berserker. // I’ll face the Impaler by myself.
    R.Archer: Roger.

Page 22:
    R.Archer: Now that I think of it, you truly are // a pitiful creature! // Tch. // So hard…
    R.Berserker: Not yet!

Page 23:
    R.Berserker: Not // yet // !! // Not // yee // ee // ee // et!
    R.Archer: I’ve already figured out your range. // Such desperate attacks won’t…

Page 24:
    R.Archer: (Note: leave this bubble as is)

Page 25:
    R.Archer (thought): It can’t be. Every time… // he heals-- // no, regenerates… // He grows bigger!?

Page 26:
    R.Archer (thought): Is this Berserker of Red’s Noble Phantasm that the priest mentioned?
    R.Archer: Then I’ll just smash you into such tiny pieces that you can’t regenerate--! // I offer thee this calamity-- // Phoebus Catastrophe!

Page 27:
    (no text)

Page 28:
    R.Archer: …No way.

Page 29:
    R.Rider: --Here I come, // sensei.
    B.Archer: Such words are unnecessary, // Rider of Red.

Page 30:
    B.Archer: Rider, // who was the one who gave you this spear and taught you the fundamentals of fighting?

Page 31:
    B.Archer: --You’ll die at this rate, // Rider.

Page 32:
    (no text)

Page 33:
    B.Archer: --Hmm. // I suppose you didn’t become a Heroic Spirit for nothing.
    R.Rider: Of course.

Page 34:
    R.Rider: Unlike you, who just spent your time teaching, // I fought my way through many battlefields!
    B.Archer: Well, that’s a relief. // It would have left a bad aftertaste to one-sidedly kill my former student.

Page 35:
    Female Homunculus: (Note: leave as is) // You’re the homunculus who ran away. // Why have you come back.
    Sieg: --I came to help you all.

Page 36:
    Female Homunculus: No one asked you to. // The orders given to us are--
    Sieg: You’re simply being ordered to act as disposable tools, right? // I don’t think it’s our fate to simply go along with that. // Do you want to die // or live? // …We should be able to choose that for ourselves.
    Text: Will that will of his save them--?
    The coresponding chapter:
    http://rawlh.com/read-fate-apocrypha...hapter-22.html

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week for me. Anyway, here's the translation for the latest chapter.

Delays on this end also brought to you by the collab event.

JP Friend Code
    By request

Delays on this end also brought to you by the collab event.
    Looks good.

JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder