Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Best Friend is a Harem Protagonist and Now Forces Beyond my Control Have Me in the Spotlight?!" - QUEST

Blog Entries
    Hattori Hideyoshi
    Ambidextrous
    Leo
    Dragon
    O+
    Gala Apple
    Rock
    Chronic Sweatiness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ​1. Kitanagi Kensuke
    2. Left-Handed
    3. Aries
    4. Dog
    5. AB-
    6. Mango
    7. Rock
    8. Heterochromia
    same except rock so we can pursue our electric guitar dreams
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Tsunayoshi Toyotomi
    Left-Handed
    Sagittarius
    Dog
    O-
    Lemon
    Traditional
    Webbed Feet

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Voting's now closed!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    We're Niwa Nishiki, a direct descendant of the defunct-for-centuries Niwa samurai clan, and at this rate we'll be the last in our line. Troublesome, albeit a long-term problem, though those tend to be the most vexing and insidous when put off.

Additional details: We're a Libra, born in the year of the Dragon, possess the rare OO7 blood type, the only documented of its kind--worrisome if we need a transfusion--and judging from the postes of bands covering every square centimeter of wall and ceiling we're huge fans of rock music and its sub-genres.

Regardless, the preservation of our bloodline and infant race will need to be put on hold for now. It's morning, we stink, we're hungry, and have social obligations to keep despite this recent bodyjacking. Niwa Nishiki still has a life to live, and we're interested in experiencing life as a human being.

Enter the bathroom. Look into the mirror. A mismatched pair of eyeballs stares back, blue as the ocean and green as Irish hillsides. Our heterochromatic eyes holds our attention for nearly a solid minute of silent contemplation, wonder and admiration for the human body warming our heart as memories not our own but now ours are recalled.

When we were children, this is what drew Kusanagi Takumi to us.

Children are innocent, and with that innocence comes tactlessness. This tactlessness can be downright vicious. Primal and instinctive. Self-protection of their young lifestyles that degenerates into xenophobia. Children can be like that. People can also be taken by the mysterious and unknown. The range of reactions runs a gamut of a spectrum as wide as the human race itself. As children our eyes made us ridiculed. Not everyone hated us on sight for being different, but those early days of bad memories made it difficult to make friends, made us standoffish, a hellion.

Where he sat on that spectrum of reactions, Takumi was the latter. He thought we were cool looking, like a superpowered protagonist waiting on an adventure.

"It's not as cool as having two pee-pees," he said, "but it's still soooo cooool!"

"Two pee-pees? That's not cool! That's weird!" we said.

"Take that back! Echidnas, their pee-pees, their pee-pees have four dickheads! You think echidnas aren't cool?! I don't care about how weird or cool your eyes are, I'll kick your butt for that!"

"I didn't say that!! They're plenty cool, honest!"

Okay, I forgive you for that, Nishiki-kun!", then, after pondering it over very hard for a couple of seconds asked "Does Knuckles the Echidna have four dickheads?"

"Let's pants him and find out!"

"He doesn't wear pants!"

It was a shallow way to start a friendship, but it crystalized over the years into true camraderie. It was just us against the world back then. We've been thick as thieves ever since, at least...until the harem began to expand further and further.

------The day that Hamakaze Stjerne came into our lives was the day that the irreversible happened.

Well. Musing on our friend and his devilish luck with the company of the opposite sex won't help present needs. Now, it's shower time.

A five-minute warm shower leads to a breakfast of jellied toast and eggs. We live alone, no siblings to call our own and mother and father perennially overseas on important business trips. Lonely, but convenient, good for fostering independence in a young lad. And being an independent means making your own choices! What shall we down now? School awaits us, but Takumi is used to making the trip together. Additionally, memories are good and all, but it'd be better to re-actualize any and all human relationships to better acclimate in this flesh-and-blood world.

Decisions, decisions...

1. Go straight to school, leave our buddy to his own devices.
    2. Stick to the routine. Drop on over to the Kusanagis' place and grab him on the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Choose well and be creative about it, Beast's Lair!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

JP Friend Code
    I think you should stick to routine since it is better to check the relationships between the person you have body-jacked and the rest of the world before you make any kind of change.
    Besides if Takumi doesn't come with us he will be asking questions and you don't want that for now so follow your usual routine to assess the situation.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

2. We want to first have a sort of flashback of the usual routine and what we do normally so it can be that much funnier when we try to do our part of the routine and the harem antics have changed that routine completely.

Blog Entries
    2. Let us address the situation first, get a lay of the land.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Also, we didnt end up with 2 penises? damn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post

Also, we didnt end up with 2 penises? damn.
    Just revive Tentaquest.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries

I wanna meet the guy
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle

Running from the plot never works, so lets just dive right in.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's decided. For now, we're going to get Takumi and live a normal school life. For good measure we grab a piece of toast, pop it into our mouth, and jog out the door into the mean streets.

It's a beautiful day in the most glorious city on Earth, POST-Kyoto, a Gibsonian vision of urban sprawl high on happy pills and reigned in by historical and traditional aesthetics usually only seen in old word European metropolises. The smog level is more than tolerable unless you're a nonagenarian or an infant, the streets are relatively clean, and there hasn't been a terrorist attack for 300 days and counting.

There have been worse starts to a Tuesday.

It's a few blocks to Takumi's, but that's so business as usual that the trip on foot at a brisk pace doesn't even make us work up a sweat. Soon enough the two-story suburban manor peers over the horizon. Our eyebrows twitch via subconcious jealousy. The Kusanagi family is not descended from a long line of defunct samurai, yet their humble home looks the part of a warlord's pad. Neither is it as old as it appears, with construction starting quickly and completing some time before the birth of Kusanagi Akemi, Takumi's elder sister. More than a dozen could live comfortably in its halls, growing fat on the plentiful food and luxuriating in the modern amenities hidden so aesthetically immaculately under the aged-looked facade.

In the worst-case scenario, every member of the prospective harem could live together.

With these thoughts in mind, but a need to get our friend so that we can go to class, we fire up the doorbell. A muffled nostalgic tune barely resounds across the grounds--a testament to it's volume--followed by an even more muffled, high voice calling out "I've got it!"

We recognize the owner of that voice. We've known her all her life.

The door opens, and there she is. We're face-to-face with Kusanagi Ami, the littlest little sister, and one of a pair of twins.

Kusanagi Ami

B70/W49/H73
    Loves: Kusanagi Takumi

"Hello- Oh. Nishiki-sammmaaa." Her cheerful expression instantly sours into an adorable sneer the moment she catches sight of us. "You're here...early."

Okay, first of all, a deadpan as all get out 'sama?' What's up with- oh yes, right. Niwa Nishiki beat Kusanagi Ami in an incredibly heated session of a certain retro first-person shooter game, and it just so happened that they/we made a wager on the outcome of the tourney. If we won that, she'd have to address as as 'sama' for a month. Knowing Ami's inherent distrust of authority, it's been like pulling teeth for her.

Ami wanted us to stick lit candles in our butthole and sing the theme songs for every Showa-era Rider series.

Mystery solved. Though we seem to be a little too prompt. Decision time!

1. "Were you expecting someone else?"
    2. "Is Takumi here? We've school today, you know."
    3. Flip her skirt for her insolence.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; May 29th, 2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Three Sizes-o-Vision is now active.

3 would be the harem choice right?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Blog Entries
    1 and then 2, I guess.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay