Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: "My Best Friend is a Harem Protagonist and Now Forces Beyond my Control Have Me in the Spotlight?!" - QUEST

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Downtown awaits. If there was ever an excuse to skip out on classes for the rest of the day, we've got the mother of them all. Resolved to slack off, we find a stairwell in record time, follow it down a few flights, exit out into a hallway, and proceed to take the elevator the rest of the way down to street level like the normal human being we're trying to act as.

POST-Kyoto's downtown is a bustling mess. But, we iterated that already in the third post, so there's no need to be redundant. For now, we travel the streets, looking for timekillers.

Right away we spot a cafe. It would be a good place to grab a bite, but upon looking in through the window we see a bunch of couples sitting together. It's one of those places, but if we're bold enough we don't have to let it affect us. Our hunger ultimately wins out, and we grab ourselves a coffee to go like the dirty wanderer that we are.

It's so loud outside that we honestly can't hear ourselvesf8wyhjkjwegw. uhUrajrEQRR OFJ] FDJJDAS J[WEUW84A HSHJ AOEZL. UAWOHJWQ298323344 mumble

The voice of an angel cuts through the cacophony. It instills order in a chaotic universe, and all who hear it gravitate towards the source.

"I don't believe it, but it must be true-!" The recognition dawns on us with force like a bitchslap from a semi-truck.

"IT'S GALAXY☆HEART! COME TO SHOWER US WITH HER BLESSINGS!!!" A salaryman roars to the heavens, his voice cracking from rapture.

The call of the wild. We can't help but be caught up in the wave. The human current drags us through the streets, the siren call eventually depositing us on the shores of fortune. One of the city's many parks is being graced by a flash-mob concert of the Nipponese's number one idol, GALAXY☆HEART.

GALAXY☆HEART

B88/W59/H93
    Loves: Kusanagi Takumi

"Hiiiiiii, Galaxy Faithfuls! Are you ready for best part of your day to begin?"

The crowd's voice was as one. A chorus of Pavlov's howling dogs.

GALAXY☆HEART--if her name isn't spelt with all-caps and a star, it's technically misspelled--didn't keep her public waiting. At her beck the amps spat out fiery, catchy background tones, and the spontaneous concert began.

My heart is a galaxy
    Every star's a memory
    At the center of it all's a black hole
    Taking all of your lives in
    Caught by my tide, always in spin
    Stay with me forever, just like that~

"Ooouuh! Gala! You're the finest!"

GALAXY☆HEART singing her hit debut single, "GALAXY☆HEART," as part of one of her charitable performances; the closest thing to a miracle on Earth was in progress.

Every star, come together now
    Let's make something grand
    My place in the universe
    It's with you all at my side~

"GALA!"

"GALA!"

"WE LOVE YOU, GALA!"

Many voices break. Many hold their hands out, palms up. Hundreds of fingers twitch, antsy to receive GALAXY☆HEART 's good graces.

It's not just the crowd she's enchanted with her divine voice, hypnotized with her sultry, revolutionary dance moves. Business owners watch from sideline storefronts with thirsty expressions. Vendors for both food and merch have congregated closer to the action, jacking their prices up to take full advantage of the hyped-up audience. Anytime that GALAXY☆HEART deigns it fit to have a sudden street concert business skyrockets in that given area, like life blooming in the desert overnight after a sudden rainstorm.

Small wonder it's likened to something miraculous. Nothing less would do for Nippon's greatest idol.

Bright lights, bright lights
    Life itself is a fight
    Come together now
    Be my galaxy's heart~

We feel like we're in a dream. Not just because of the sheer quality of the concert, of the atmosphere, but because GALAXY☆HEART has turned her gaze right on us. It's in our gut. We know instinctively that it's US she's looking at, at no one else. From the way she bats her eyes to the way her hips circle, all the evidences points to her full attention zeroing in on us.

"Me?" we ask, our voice lost to the uproar of GALAXY☆HEART's hundreds of fans. But, she somehow heard it, our prayer. With hand over her heart, and full bosom, she nods at us, beckoning us with the other.

We're powerless to resist. Why would we want to resist, anyway? One foot in front of the other, we approach the impromptu stage.

"WhoooAAAA! SELECTED BY GALA! SHE HAS CHOSEN HIM!"

"LUCKY! HE'S SO LUCKY!"

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! BECOME JOIN IN ON HER GALAXY-HEART!"

"UOOOOOOOH! I'M SO JEALOUS, BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM!"

Steps away from the stage, we're ready to kick this party up a notch. Yet, out of the corner of our eye, almost hidden away in our blindspot, a part of our mind still retains lucidity, and we recognize someone quite familiar to Niwa Nishiki.

1. Ascend the stage!
    2. Wait, we think we recognize someone in the crowd...
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; July 19th, 2016 at 03:10 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

2, the stage isn't safe

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I officially have no idea what's going on, anymore.

I'm indecisive between ascending to the stage for presumed idol sexytimes or snagging that dangling plothook in the form of option 2. Still though, this whole idol business seems suspicious as all Hell, particularly since we've nearly forgotten all our goals just seconds after hearing her debut. Sounds eerily like mind-control to me.

So, I'll have to go with option 2.

1: just do it.

JP Friend Code
    I would normally say 2 because it is dangerous however since everyone has spotted us we cannot go back.
    So I say 1 so that we won't get attacked by the mob.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

We shrug our shoulders and fearlessly set foot on the stage. Fifteen minutes of fame never hurt anyone for too long, now did it?

We hoist ourselves up onto the stage, and GALAXY☆HEART takes us by the hand, pulls us to our feet. Her hands are soft and warm as angel feathers. The display makes the crowd goes nuts with delight.

A thought crosses our mind. We remember that fans of idols can be ravenous and obsessive over their favored female. Maybe her fans are. For now, they're riding the wave of ecstasy. Idols. Something meant to be worshipped. A pop idol's worth is in her fans, to be worshipped. To worship something means to find personal meaning and value in it enough to take it as a creed. An idol's worth is to give hope to many. To choose one over the other, to have a boyfriend, a lover, is to favor one over others, antithesis to the very model.

Yet here we are. Singled out, selected to be on stage. And no one objects. The crowd reads it as a joyous occasion. If someone as talented--as sublime--as her selected one of them to be at her side for a moment, it could happen to any one of them. Utilized by the right personality, in the right context, it can do wonders for public relations.

...yet, something about her body language indicates something deeper to this all.

Whatever the case, we're up on stage and GALAXY☆HEART is singing and dancing. We might as well do our part, too.

1. Bust some fly dance moves.
    2. Mosh pit off of the stage.
    3. Grab a second mic and do a duet. Niwa Nishiki knows this song better than he knows any of his family members!

Time to get back into the swing of things. A thousand apologies, this delay wasn't meant to be this long.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; August 4th, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

1, Dance Dance Dance baby wooooo

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3. Nothing beats a duet.

JP Friend Code
    3 : Time to show off.

3 I guess.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

"They're all excellent kids after all." Sky Master's Avatar
    Time to bow to peer pressure! (read: 3 sounds good.)