Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Oretards (IC Thread)

Blog Entries
    YAKYUU
    Time: End of Day 1

Your attack on the boss would not go unanswered.

Upon seeing the sheer holy might brought by JT's magic ability, the demons had immediately grown agitated. All of them bristled at the chance to go and face off against the one who had dared harm so many of their brothers at once. Their blood boiling with cursed magical power, they were eager to cut down their enemy-

-However, it was the Demon Lord's will that stopped them. Even as the main body continued to fight against the vanguard, the Conquering Fortress Demon Lord did not lack the capacity to direct his own forces. He called at them to pull back from the Saint's group, to hold back their weapons and focus on the other, lesser human foes.

After all...

...He had already chosen the perfect foe to intercept them.

-It was Aiku who noticed it first, her sharp senses allowing her to look upon the battlefield beyond the figures of the fighting students and demons. Dodging the mass of swimsuit-clad fighters, a mysterious figure advanced like a flickering shadow, often jumping straight over the many groups engaged in fights. They moved like an arrow shot, undoubtedly heading straight in their direction.

The party tensed in preparation as with another huge jump the figure landed in front of their group, scattering a cloud of sand around themselves in the process. As they slowly straightened, the group was finally able to get a better picture of them-

Although bearing an unmistakeably feminine figure, the girl's appearance was completely hidden behind a grey bathing robe that for some reason also came with a hood, concealing most of her features. A few wisps of red hair fluttered loose from the obscuring hood, but they were not what captured the group's attention.

No, the thing you could not take your eyes away from-

-Was the shining grey light, that emanated straight out of her crimson eyes.

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious ???)

"So you're the guys I hafta take out, huh...?" The demon's voice came softly, even though her eyes remained unmoving and emotionless as she scanned the five of them. Despite the tension that hung on the battlefield, her words were free of any hostility or anger. They were almost uncaring in their aloofness, as if she couldn't muster the energy to provoke you. Such a stance was so utterly mild, so...

...It was without doubt, utterly gray.

"Alright." Without even blinking or gathering power into her body, the figure simply stepped forwards, her aura still just as calm as seconds before.

However, in an instant, the entire group felt the presence of death hanging behind their backs. An immense pressure emerged from the girl, whose emotionless gray eyes continued to penetrate through their selves.

-Dangerous.

Without a doubt, the figure before them was extremely dangerous. To oppose her was to put one's own life at stake, to gamble with the devil with all of the odds stacked against you. Such a certainty inscribed itself deep within the group's hearts.

However, before they could do anything-

"...Let's get this over with."

-She pounced, immediately launching an attack with all of her might.

ALASTROFIA

Casting her bathing robe to the skies, the group did not even have a chance of glimpsing the demon's swimsuit before she vanished in a flash of light. Lightning made manifest, her body disappeared in an instant, blinding the group for a mere instant-

-The sound of thunder scattered across the air-

-Only to reappear straight above them, her movements followed by a blazing trail of lightning as she hurled down a massive orb of light against the ground where they stood.

It exploded with all the might of a dying star.

Aiku has taken 312 damage. Aiku has been Blinded for 1 turn, decreasing accuracy.
    Jackson has taken 256 damage.
    Shizune has taken 360 damage. Shizune has been Blinded for 1 turn, decreasing accuracy.
    Akari has taken 352 damage.
    Catherine has taken 324 damage.

The blast of light caused the group's bodies to erupt with pain, as the holy tempest wrought havoc upon their selves. Akari was knocked to her knees by the strength of the blow. The gusts of light 'creatively' tore at the students' clothing, exposing more of their bodies without seemingly breaking it, even as the phenomenal blast burnt every inch of their skin.

The moment the group recovered, however, they realized that the attack was not done.

Servant of Region (Mysterious Gray) has internalized the [Holy] Attribute.

"Rest in peace." Hovering off the ground, an immense amount of magical energy was gathered around the demon, whose presence was now accompanied by an overwhelming halo of light that contrasted the long horn that shot from her forehead and her dark, bestial eyes. From her back sprouted two shining wings of light, their gleaming feathers angelic in appearance even as lightning surged from them en masse.

Said wings suddenly exploded with power as the second wave of the demon's attack triggered, swelling up in size as they merged into a single, shining appendage that was almost entirely made of holy lightning. Without so much as a cry, she detonated the massive cluster of mana, releasing the storm that was enclosed within.

A rain of thunder-clad feathers descended upon the group, shearing through their bodies without mercy or pause.

Aiku has taken 128 damage.
    Aiku has taken 342 damage. (Critical!)

Jackson has taken 85 damage.
    Jackson has taken 255 damage. (Critical!)
    Jackson has taken 215 damage. (Critical!)
    Jackson has taken 92 damage.

Shizune has taken 382 damage. (Critical!)
    Shizune has taken 140 damage.
    Shizune has taken 135 damage.

Akari has taken 140 damage.
    Akari has taken 156 damage.

Catherine has taken 401 damage. (Critical!)
    Catherine has taken 125 damage.
    Catherine has taken 138 damage.
    Catherine has taken 128 damage.

They were all blown away by the attack, scattered from the girl's position as the devastating shockwave sent them hurtling in a circle from her. However, despite the extreme damage taken by the attack, all of the group managed to stand up once again.

"Huh. My bad, guess I underestimated you. You're pretty tough for humans... Far more than we were.
    " Lightning crackled around her as the demon made her descent, arching an eyebrow as she beheld the group's very much living state.

At that moment, a wave of healing magic descended upon the group, courtesy of the regeneration spells cast by the crowd of students hanging behind the bulk of the fighting.

Everyone has recovered 500 HP.

"Alright then..." A flash of something coursing through her eyes for an instant, the girl cracked her knuckles before she faced the members of the group, her body lowering into a martial arts stance as her body pulsed with magical power. "If I want to one-up that dork, I guess I'll have to get serious...!"

Her eyes glared straight at the five students, daring them to take her on.

No other demons stepped forward to join her side-

...Just this one was enough.

Mysterious Gray

Level: 99
    Race: Demon Apostle (Undead)
    Faction: Demon Army (Demon Lord Region)
    Class: Colorless Demon

HP: 110,234/115,000
    MP: 3,650/4,000

Strength: 100 (Rank 8)
    Defence
    : 100 (Rank 8)
    Magic Power: 150 (Rank 9)
    Magic Defense: 100 (Rank 8)
    Agility: 150 (Rank 9)
    Evasion: 100 (Rank 8)

Techniques

[Tabula Rasa Nova: A special technique that allows this Servant to embody the essence of one of the many Attributes that exist in this world, shuffling their resistances and granting them new abilities depending on the Attribute they have decided to shape into their soul. Unlike the devolved form of this ability, this ability trades quantity for quality by restricting the number of Attributes that can be used at the same time to 1. Costs 100 MP to shuffle Attributes.]
    List of Attributes
    Holy

[Celestia Forma: Increases MAG and AGI by 50. Increases resistance to Light damage, and grants a divine protection that reduces the success rate of debuffs on the user. Grants access to Holy Magic, and adds additional Light damage to all physical damage. (???)]
    [Alastrofia: Powerful Holy Ability that deals Medium Magic Light-based damage in a moderate AoE with a moderate chance of blind, and then summons a storm of lightning-clad feathers upon the enemies, hitting each target within the damage radius 1~4 times for Small Magic Light-based damage. Costs 250 MP. Speed = Rank 9]
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Team Yamato

Having decided to head into battle together -sans Natsume- the group had assembled as a single unit.

"Hey, Masato..." Eva, who had decided to tag along, leaned nervously to whisper into Masato's ear. "Who's the creepy chick clinging to that guy? I'm actually kind of scared to talk to her..."

Masato followed her gaze as her eyes drifted towards the object of her nervousness, understanding immediately who the crafter was talking about. Masato was more than aware of Seira Muramasa's rather hostile behavior, but after Natsume had cast her spell the woman seemed even more terrifying to approach than before. While she stuck close to Keita, the girl was giving everyone who got close the stink eye, especially to girls who were sporting rather audacious swimsuit.

Still, that wasn't the crux of the matter.

"Haa~ It's been so long since I visited a beach! Look Keita, isn't it beautiful?" Seira said sweetly, completely ignoring the tension of battle as she pounced on one of the boy's arms. Given that her bikini was on the skimpy side, this meant that he could clearly experience the sensation of her bare breasts pressing against his skin. Electric shocks tickled his body as she leaned forwards, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's too bad that things are rather noisy here, but..."

She suddenly blushed. "Seeing all this, doesn't it make you want to have fun? Maybe after these fools are dealt with, we could explore this place..." Her rosy lips parted just next to his ear, trembling ever so slightly as they approached. Almost like a breeze, her words flowed in a whisper.

"Just the two of u-"

At that moment.

Like the shot from a cannon, a thunderous noise interrupted the girl's words as three figures from the sky made landfall right before the group.

Immediately, space shifted.

??? has used Critical Pressure.
    The Agility and Evasion of all allies has been reduced.

"Wha-" Everyone's bodies staggered as an immense force established itself on the field, threatening to crush them against the floor and prevent them from moving at all. A normal human would have been instantly incapacitated, but since everyone in the group was a cheater they managed to stay on their feet.

"Sorry about that, but I don't make the rules. Our job is to take you guys out, so I had to tie you down a bit."
    Rising from the crater they had made when landing, the dark-skinned demon grinned at you with a joking expression, their welcoming stance betrayed by the hostility that gleamed from their crimson eyes. "I'd rather not hurt the cute girls with you, but I guess it can't be helped- !?"

The demon's words cut off when he felt a sudden displacement in the air, and his eyes quickly hardened when he noticed the source.

"You interrupted me."

It was at that moment that Keita realized that Seira had vanished from his side so fast he hadn't even been able to grasp her movements. The girl was right in front of the demon, one hand at her sheath and the other poised to release the cursed sword that was concealed within. Her speed had shattered straight through the sound barrier, displacing the air that had sought to imprison her.

There was no way the demon would be able to react in time to her attack.

However-

"Tch!" Incomprehensibly, rather than leap forwards in that fraction of a second, Seira chose to leap away from the demon and get some distance. There was no doubt that the woman had positioned herself for a killing blow, but just what could have forced her to back away-

In a moment, the answer was revealed...

...For where the girl had once stood to strike, an orb of darkness swallowed up everything in its path. Pulsing with energy, it briefly trembled before vanishing with a shockwave of pitch-black energy that caused everyone to shiver.

In front of the smiling demon, only a crater remained.

"Attacking before the monologue is done? Tsk, tsk, didn't they ever teach you manners?" At the first demon's side, a new Servant of Region appeared. Her blonde hair looked almost silver in the demonic haze of mana that surrounded her, and her crimson eyes were predatory as she scanned each of her opponents one by one. Clearly she was satisfied with what she'd found, because she licked her lips. "Very nice... You found me a good meal, boss~"

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Hunter)

After she spoke, the group's attention was quickly shaken by a tremor of the earth that caused them to stagger once again, as the final demon approached his comrades.

"The enemies of the proletariat shall not be forgiven!" The final demon spoke, towering over the two others. His body was a mass of muscles, surpassed in notoriety only by the large yellow pompadour that protruded from his head. For some reason, the demon had a goatee that shouldn't have belonged on a high school student, perhaps because of his strange behavior. "The crimson revolution will be permanent! All laborers will unite under the red star of Region!"

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Wall)

"That's what I like to hear!" The leading demon shouted, gathering mana as he reacted to his subordinates' enthusiasm. Reaching out into thin air, space briefly warped before a gleaming silver sword appeared in his hands. "Sorry guys, but it's you or us! We'll take you down, and then we can hang out after you've joined our forces! If you don't want that to happen... Then you'd damn better show us your power as Humans!"

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Hero)

"Masato, they're strong!" Naomi said, briefly flickering into existence at the hero's side. "What's our plan, Masa... to?" The girl's eyes slowly widened, as she witnessed the phenomenon that the boy had found himself caught up in.

Demon Lord signature has been detected. Releasing system locks.
    EIN_STREBEN system online. May the enemies of Man be struck down.

Masato's body glowed with golden light, his cheat ability reacting to the anti-thesis of humanity itself that stood in his path. His body suddenly felt stronger, his senses sharper, as all his body started rewiring itself using an endless influx of magical energy to take his body to the realm of heroes.

Masato's parameters have increased.
    Masato's Dark and Chaos resistance have greatly increased.
    Masato's rate of attack has increased.
    Other abilities have also been improved.

At that same moment, his body shifted as he saw a black portal open up right behind him. Enhanced by the Hero system, his body tensed immediately, ready to release an attack in a moment's notice. However-

"Heyo! I'm back, did you miss me?" Runea stepped out from the portal, smiling cheerfully as she clutched a McDonald's bag to her chest. She happily pulled out a cheeseburger and started munching on it, before she realized the awkward stares that the rest of the group was giving her.

Blinking in confusion, the girl tilted her head. "...What? Can't a girl go grab some grub now?"

Mysterious Hero

Class: Area Equalizer

HP: 60,342/62,000
    MP: 4,900/5,000

Defence
    : 60 (Rank 5)
    Magic Power: 100 (Rank 8)
    Magic Defense: 60 (Rank 5)
    Agility: 150 (Rank 9)
    Evasion: 150 (Rank 9)

Techniques
    [Critical Pressure: Enhances the pressure the air exerts on a certain space, restricting movements. Those with low enough Agility and Evasion might be completely paralyzed, but generally this ability only lowers both parameters while the effect is active. Costs: 100 MP. Lasts 3 turns.]

Mysterious Hunter

Class: World Eater

HP: 36,112/38,000
    MP: 4,900/5,000

Defence
    : 50 (Rank 5)
    Magic Power: 180 (Rank 10)
    Magic Defense: 90 (Rank 7)
    Agility: 120 (Rank 8)
    Evasion: 120 (Rank 8)

Techniques
    [Gluttony Sphere: Creates a dimensional gap that subjects all targets caught within its small AoE to primordial forces of destruction that threaten to devour them, dealing Big Chaos Magic-based damage. Devours part of the target's very self, allowing the user to improve their own abilities with what is consumed. Costs 100 MP. Speed = Rank 7]

Mysterious Wall

Class: Red Aegis

HP: 98,403/100,000
    MP: 1,800/1,800

Strength: 140 (Rank 9)
    Defence
    : 210 (Rank 11)
    Magic Power: 70 (Rank 6)
    Magic Defense: 90 (Rank 7)
    Agility: 80 (Rank 6)
    Evasion: 40 (Rank 4)
    Last edited by Erlkonig; September 3rd, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries
    Team Gundam

Region Magna has taken 12548 damage.

The Edelweiss' overloaded cannon shell -amplified by the many spells of the students- successfully hit the head of Region, who reeled back from the blast just as it had been about to attack the raid's Vanguard. Its face smoking from the blast, the massive giant silently yet menacingly turned its head in the direction of the group, smoke flaring from its horns as it realized they were the source of both the giant dragon and the vehicle that had assailed him.

"You... Shall be dealt with swiftly!" The demon cried out, as its body surged with a massive well of mana. One of its muscled arms reached back, tensing powerfully as an incredible well of dark energy appeared in its fist. "TAKE THIS!"

ARABIAN SHADOWS

Like smoke surging from a bonfire, countless wisps of shadow exploded from Region's swung fist, dark comets soaring through the air as they descended upon the bodies of Ein Wyvern and the Edelweiss as retaliation for the attack that had been done against their spellcaster. The attack was less in intensity than it should have been, courtesy of the Vanguard shouldering the task of drawing the Demon Lord's attention.

But that did not make it any less damaging.

Ein Wyvern has taken 456 damage.
    Ein Wyvern has taken 345 damage.
    Ein Wyvern has taken 655 damage. (Critical!)
    Ein Wyvern has taken 328 damage.

Edelweiss has taken 426 damage.
    Edelweiss has taken 656 damage.
    Edelweiss has taken 552 damage.
    Edelweiss has taken 782 damage.

The projectiles struck their mark like a dark admonition, temporarily sending the Void Dragon careening through the sky while the Edelweiss buckled violently, its plating withstanding the impact but suffering from considerable damage.

Having countered against its assailants, the giant monster once again turned to address the annoying Vanguard that was in the middle of reorganizing themselves from its initial counteroffensive.

"That villain! To think it can such damage with the same motion as one would swat a fly!" The Black Knight yelled in outrage, watching the Demon Lord instantly respond to one of their comrades' offensive with such a powerful attack.

"Well, it's a Demon Lord after all. If you had an easy job killing them off, what would the fun in that be?" Prytea said casually, still deeply involved with her gaming experience. "Stupid humans, dragging me off on this chore... Should have just died quietly..." She sputtered some venomous things, all the while her fingers continued to hammer at the console in her hands.

By the way, she hadn't been affected by Natsume's spell. She was a Goddess, after all.

"White Sage! Nameless Warrior! Come, let us face that demonic villain!" The Black Knight cried out as he took out a sword that the crafters had made for him, encouraging his two comrades to follow him as he dashed towards the monster's legs.

However, rather than go after him-

"Black Knight! Watch out!" The Nameless Warrior said, eyes wide behind his paper bag as he took out his massive sword and desperately ran towards his friend.

"Wha-" It was at that moment, that he felt it. A slight displacement in the wind, ever so slightly brushing against his skin. His eyes widened, as he jerked-

-But it was far too late for him to do anything.

SIXFOLD SWORD DANCE

Black Knight has taken 212 damage. Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.
    Black Knight has taken 442 damage. (Critical!) Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.
    Black Knight has taken 241 damage. Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.
    Black Knight has taken 205 damage. Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.
    Black Knight has taken 385 damage. (Critical!) Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.
    Black Knight has taken 224 damage. Black Knight has taken an additional 50 damage.

-In an instant, he was cut down. From six different cuts that tore his body wide open, he bled out his entire lifeforce and collapsed bonelessly on the ground from the shock of the impact. His wounds crackled with flame, embers further scarring his body and attempting to seal close the open skin that struggled to regenerate.

"...It's unfortunate really. That you were chosen to be my opponents... Your luck must have ran out." A figure that seconds ago had not stood there echoed, his eyes emotionlessly looking over the group that stood in his path. His red eyes narrowed, as he slowly raised the blood-stained katana held on one of his hands. "...Prepare yourselves. I will show you no mercy, Humans."

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Swordsman)

"YOU BASTARD! You used a H-H-Hornet Ring!" The Nameless Warrior yelled as he descended upon the demon, his massive sword swung from overhead with earth-shattering force. The demon lashed out with his own blade, the two weapons matching forces-

Mysterious Swordsman has taken 642 damage.

"Not bad." It wasn't even a contest. The Nameless Warrior displayed Herculean Strength, causing the very ground around them to quake as he overpowered the demon and completed his swing, dealing clear damage to the humanoid. However, rather than look upset, the demon simply stared down at the warrior as one would a mere insect. "However, sloppy moves like those... Will never win you any swordfight!"

Like the water, his body moved.

Nameless Warrior has taken 742 damage.

When the Nameless Warrior tried to follow up with his swing, the demon pounced. His movements flowed seamlessly as he almost casually wandered his way into the student's blindspot- Before his leg rose, and he delivered an earth-shattering kick to the man's sternum. He was sent flying, only stopped when the force of gravity buried him into the ground.

"Two down... Six left." The demon uttered, swinging his blade at the air and scattering the blood that still clung to its steel. His cool eyes turned towards the next person that he would pounce on, looking for the easiest target to strike down...

-At that moment, two shrill cries erupted behind him. The demon turned with a surprised expression, watching as two soldiers made entirely of strange crystals appeared from seemingly empty space. Armed and dangerous, the two of them moved to strike at the monster with spears charged with mana-

"Careless!"

BLADE OF SPLENDOR

Geist A has taken 1245 damage.
    Geist B has taken 1301 damage.

A massive wave of light consumed the two crystal units, instantly reducing them to ashes. It tore a gouge through the earth, causing those nearby to sweat from the massive heat contained in the blast.

"Are you already underestimating our opponents?"
    The demon that made her entrance then immediately captured the eyes of the male students, for her figure was gorgeous. Her long red hair flowed freely, alight with the energy that flowed from the shining blade in her hands. Her curves were hugged closely by a two-piece swimsuit, which she wore to great effect. Despite this, her expression was of the utmost seriousness. "Do not make me have to explain to your sister how you got wounded."

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Lady)

The swordsman demon was about to open his mouth to answer, when another voice rang over the both of them.

"Oh, do not worry. I am already aware." As her voice echoed through the air, a third demon made her descent towards the other two. Her crimson eyes were like ice made from blood, contrasting against the light blue -almost silver- hair that cascaded down her swimsuit-clad body. The new demon hovered on the air without manifesting wings or using magic, and as she looked down at her fellow girl her face twisted in slight shock- And jealousy. "...Even though I'm a demon, why didn't they grow..."

Shaking her head, the demon dispelled the weird thoughts worming themselves into her head and glared at the two of them. "Act like a team member, brother. If you rush off on your own again, I'll make sure that Lord Region returns you to a mindless zombie state. You'll have a lower chance of hurting yourself then."

Encountered Servant of Region (Mysterious Maiden)

"Now then..." Having successfully calmed down the other two demons, the floating maiden turned towards the humans before them with a sadistic grin blossoming on her face. "Let's see for how long you can struggle before you die... Children of Man!"

At her shout, a halo of spheres appeared behind her back, pulsing with a massive amount of magical energy.

Without a moment of hesitation, the three demons immediately readied themselves for battle.

Mysterious Swordsman

Class: Sword Dancer

HP: 52,315/55,000
    MP: 2,350/2,500

Strength: 140 (Rank 9)
    Defence
    : 85 (Rank 6)
    Magic Power: 80 (Rank 6)
    Magic Defense: 75 (Rank 6)
    Agility: 180 (Rank 10)

Techniques
    [Sixfold Sword Dance: Attacks a target with six consecutive sword slashes, using mana coupled with sheer martial skill to defy the rules of physics and space-time to have every slash connect right after the other. Costs: 50 MP. Speed = Based on AGI.]
    Equipment
    [Raize Grafjna: A katana imbued with the fire of a phoenix. Adds additional Fire damage to melee attacks. (...)]

Mysterious Lady

Class: Radiant Swordsman

HP: 60,550/62,000
    MP: 3,300/3,500

Strength: 160 (Rank 10)
    Defence
    : 95 (Rank 7)
    Magic Power: 120 (Rank 8)
    Magic Defense: 95 (Rank 7)
    Agility: 120 (Rank 8)
    Evasion: 90 (Rank 7)

Techniques
    [Blade of Splendor: Attacks a target area with a wave of light that can be charged over several turns, each turn sharply increasing its damage. Initally deals Big Light Hybrid damage that scales into Massive Light Hybrid damage, when charged for 3 turns. Costs: 100 MP per charge.. Speed = Rank 6]
    Equipment
    [Ritalion: A greatsword blessed by a Saint and transformed into a Holy Sword. Despite her demonic nature, this demon is capable of using this weapon without any problems. (...)]

Mysterious Maiden

Class: Crystal Oracle

HP: 30,205/32,000
    MP: 9,999/9,999

Strength: 50 (Rank 5)
    Defence
    : 50 (Rank 5)
    Magic Power: 210 (Rank 11)
    Magic Defense: 150 (Rank 7)
    Agility: 100 (Rank 8)
    Arthur-san is my waifu

JT Savage
    YAKYUU

HP - 2097/3000, SP - 205/300, LF - 90/100

I grunted, body even now knitting itself together with the aid of the holy power that had been given unto me. I swept a comforting hand across Catarina's flank, soothed by her apparently lack of damage by the sudden counter-attack by this new enemy.

I cast my eyes upon the demonic girl evaluatingly, a copy-cat. The kind of enemy that isn't easy to take off guard, and trying to pin-point down any weakness is going to be of limited usefulness long-term.

Still, the monochrome enemy had exposed a vulnerability, it was only a hunch now, but I doubted it could do that adaptation to more than one thing at a time.

She was proud, and headstrong, but despite this being our only opponent, it wouldn't do to take her lightly.

My hands creaked in their grip upon the handlebars, we're not in any significant damage at the moment, and my ability to counteract the undead scourge upon the field has been limited. But that is fine, my purpose here is to heal, not hurt.

Soothing the pains of the restless dead and excising the cancers upon reality that were creatures of darkness merely happened to fall under that aegis.

Speaking of aegis...

A word was whisper-bellowed from my mouth, a soundless gong upon the air, with an effort of will and power, I would shift the world itself to what I demanded, crystaline radiance filling the air around my fellows, a shield to guard them in the time of need.

[Holy Barrier: Creates a powerful wall of magic energy that protects the entire party for 1500 HP worth of damage. Costs 40 MP.]

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Masato Kyouki

"So our opponents are a girl who clearly has an eating disorder, a communist and some guy with a sword who seems to be just as delusional as our classmates what with his talk about power of humans..." Masato muttered with a sigh. "And seriously what the hell are you on about, sword guy? Power of Humans? Have you seen what our idiot class can do?"

He shifted his gaze to the battlefield where the rest of his class were battling demonic foes of their own. The powers that they exhibited and how easily they were able to wipe out the small fry were clearly not something any normal human should of been capable of and yet there it was. Speaking about crazy powers now was just about a good time for that hero system he had picked to kick in...stupid as these enemies seemed to be they could still probably kill him in the blink of an eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi
    "What's our plan, Masa... to?"
    There it was! Just like back then against that demon Masato once again heard a robotic voice ring in his head and with it some sort of strange power flowing into him. Thanks to it he was now stronger, faster and had access to powers that no normal person should have. It didn't matter however where this power came from or what were its true origins (because there was no way that it was that of a human's) all that mattered that was with it he had the power to take these demons down.

He drew his dagger and prepared himself for his enemy's first attack when suddenly an unfamiliar sound came from behind him. In an instant he swung around, ready to strike at what it was that had made that noise. (Un)fortunately it just turned to be...Runea.

At the sight of her Masato became relaxed, her nonchalant entrance sapping away all the tension that the situation may have once had.

Quote Originally Posted by Runea
    "Heyo! I'm back, did you miss me?"
    "Ah, heya Runea, good to see you back." Masato replied before pausing as he realized something.

Quote Originally Posted by Runea
    "...What? Can't a girl go grab some grub now?"
    "No, wait! Don't just "heyo!" and appear out of a portal in the middle of the battlefield as if it's the normal thing to do, especially after disappearing on us like that! Actually how did you even do that? Better yet where the hell did you get yourself some McDonalds? Actually how were you even able to get it?! Can you travel back to our world or something!?" Masato pointed at the bag in Runea's hands as he continued his tirade at the ridiculousness of the situation. "More importantly did you even buy us anything as well!?"

And thus to top it all off he ended it with a question just as dumb as the situation which they found themselves in with his worries about the demons they were supposed to fight having completely disappeared.

Blog Entries
    Keita Masamune

I tried to keep watch on our surroundings before some demon showed up, but that was becoming a monumentally difficult task... The reason is pressing onto me. How extremely so-. No Keita pay atten-

Just the two of u-
    I would have been excited at the chance at having some alone time with Seira, but that's was when I was hit with an oppressive wave of pressure. I thought about supporting Seira since I'm sure even she would feel these effects. However, I didn't feel an added weight or that soft sensation on my arm anymore. She was gone and before I knew it, Seira was already aiming at the person responsible.

Her stance was perfect. Her opponent off-guard. All that was left was the strike to seal his fate. Of course I forgot to factor one more thing, Murphy's Law. If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong... Like the demon suddenly getting back-up.

Seira jumped back to us and looks like we're set-up for a nice three v three. The lackadaisical happy vibe of the beach was lost as we prepped ourselves for battle. Masato started glowing like some kind of hero.

Then a portal opened right next to Masato. I gathered Shingetsu's energy and prepared to launch it before realizing it was that Runea... eating McDonalds. Whatever tension this place had was just lost. I quit tensing up for battle and felt the lackadaisical happy, slice of life mood of the beach come back.

"...Where did she get that?"

Like was there some McDonald's on some pier further down this beach or something? If that's the case, this place might actually be great for some nice relaxation.

"Hey Seira. After we're done with this, want to grab a bite and I guess I could uh... use this thing Natsume's spell gave me."

I embarrassingly pulled out the suntan oil from my inventory.

"Well that's if you want me to..."

I awkwardly placed the suntan oil away.

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Catherine Fischer
    YAKYUU
    1984/2600 HP
    120/120 MP
    50/100 LF
    100/100 DT

I blink my eyes, once, twice, three times at the damage. It's like I've just been lifted out of a veil of blackness that made me totally forget what was going on for at least a month, maybe even two. It's confusing, this place. I like it anyways.

"Heeeeeeeey, Ryutaaaaaan," I say, nudging the shorter girl with my shoulder, "What're we doing? I'm a biiiit confu-"

I blink again.

Oh dear.

There's a person from my past before me. She's very upset and wants to kill us all. I should kill her, but she's a bit too tanky for that sort of thing. Ahhhh.....

I guess I'll have to go all out. I guess I'll have to tear every part of her to shreds.

What fun!

[Hound of Ulster Activated.]

[Eye of the Gods Activated.]

[Aura of Darkness Activated.]

[Relentless Light Activated.]

"Heeeeeeey... You can't just go hitting Ryutan like thaaaaat," I drawl, pulling out a sword that grows in proportion to the threat. "She's not your punching bag kaaaaay?"

My eyes glow.

My body glows.

I vanish.

There's a glee in my gut and a sword in my hand - so if I, THE EVERLUSTING BLOODTHIRSTY DEMON ON HIGH lose to a fake of a fake, then really its just sad, right? It's totally sad! It's not something that I can ever allow!

Rejected!

I'll carve her to bits! I'll slice up her guts and rend her into a corpse! I'll blow everyfucking piece of her shitty face into the stratosphere! She did the unthinkable.

How dare she attack Ryutan! Who would attack someone so cute, so innocent, so... ahhhhhh~ rejected! I can't think of my friend like that! Ryutan is Ryutan, and she'd totally think I was weird if she knew that! But if I beat up this horrible person, maybe Ryutan will admit we're totally friends!

"Heeeeeey, demon giiiirl," I say, grinning a wild mad grin as my sword moves to carve her in two. "I'm feeling ​reaaaaaaally motivated right now!!!"
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.