Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1977

Thread: Bugs & Errors

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The anime. Stopped and forgot to catch up on manga just before the 8th card.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    But who cared about Terminator 3?
    Well since I brought it up, me obviously! :P Well, okay, not so much anymore. Though in my younger days, when I was less critical of movies, I loved that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    Just embrace the trolling and enjoy it like a fine croissant.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Khaos View Post
    Well since I brought it up, me obviously! :P Well, okay, not so much anymore. Though in my younger days, when I was less critical of movies, I loved that movie.
    And that's the hallmark of a classic. You can still enjoy it ten years after it came out.

Terminator 2? Total Recall? Yeah, those were quite good then and still are today.

Terminator 3/4? Total Recall Remake? Yeah, not so much.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

Blog Entries
    dovac thinks Cloudflare may have fixed the weirdness, so we may be testing flipping Cloudflare back off so as to route traffic directly to the server once more. If things begin screwing up again, don't panic - we'll re-flip the switch.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Blog Entries
    We've had Cloudflare disabled for about half an hour now. I'll keep watch on it, but if the glitches do happen again, by all means, fill up this topic and/or send me nasty messages somewhere. Otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow before considering this resolved.

Basically, dovac thinks it may have been something on Cloudflare's end, since his own blog began to have the same issues - meaning really we had nothing to do with the issues. The breaking was a symptom.

Old Quote Crap!

The weird quick reply box has already come back.

Blog Entries
    It did for me too when I looked at your reply, but then I did a forced refresh and it reappeared. I'm also still able to login to the Admin CP (whereas before during this problem, I couldn't) so I'd simply say try a forced refresh, cache cleaning, etc.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    I had a minor issue posting VMs just now. The reply box turned light gray while I was typing in it, and I didn't seem to have any of my icons available. Posting on an actual thread doesn't seem to have the same problems, though, so it seems to be just a VM thing.

Blog Entries
    Grey box on my latest post in Random Polls.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Darples you broke it again. Stop breaking it.

Blog Entries
    It's okay, Darples can fix it.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    So basically, cloudflare fucks some things up, but also fixes some other things.

Blog Entries
    Again, if you're having an issue, clear your cache and force a hard refresh. When my box turned gray (in this thread) I did that and I haven't had an error since.

If it was exactly as bad as it was a few days ago, that would NOT fix it, and I wouldn't be able to get into the AdminCP at all. Since I can do both of those things, it's just reading old/bad cached data and a clear should cure it.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Well, don't know what happened, but I just posted a few VMs and everything seems to be back to normal. So I guess that somehow fixed itself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Well, don't know what happened, but I just posted a few VMs and everything seems to be back to normal. So I guess that somehow fixed itself.
    ...Or the cache cleared out, like I've been saying the last three posts.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    And now I'm getting a gray box and a lack of icons when I post in threads. EDIT: Cleared my history and cookies, that seemed to fix it. It's gonna be annoying to have to do that on a regular basis if this remains a problem, though. SON OF THE EDIT: Okay, problem came like, right back. So much for that. And now my spacing is all fucked up too, whoo! Fun times.
    Last edited by RadiantBeam; August 26th, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    It hasn't happened to me at all since I cleared mine.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    And now everything is back to normal. I'm so confused, what the hell did you do to the forum? Things keep working for me, and then they stop working, and then they start working again, and I don't get why.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I haven't cleared my cookies and stuff, but the problem with the reply box only appeared once, and apart from that it has been fine so far.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    I'm getting it every single time Beam does, and getting it back to normal at her time too.

(I am not on my laptop under Beam's house using her connection. Just to make that clear).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair