Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45678111656 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Errors

Lavender
    You're making an assumption there.

Honestly, it is kind of annoying, lol. But I just didn't think it that big of an issue to report.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, not complaining about it doesn't equate to liking it.

I don't like it either.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Erm, I can't seem to edit my own posts if they're more than about an hour old. Is this deliberate (if so, I'd like it to be removed, because I see absolutely no reason for it and it could potentially be really annoying (e.g. if I find a typo later on, or for people writing stories or updating content tables etc.)), or is it a bug?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, now that you mention it, neither can I...

I kind of wanted to go back in the F/E LP and add a table of contents... ;_;

This is happening to me, too.

And I need to edit the first page of a RP thread to update the player list.

Please, do your best to fix this, and thank you in advance.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

My comment box is acting odd.

I can't use enter for shit now, I can't delete whole sections of comment , and I can't even select specific places within the comment.

It's normal when I edit it though.
    -Insert witty signature here-

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Post Edits: Fixed, somehow that got set to a time it seems. (Possibly the upgrade reset a default or something).

Comment Box: That's odd, and it shouldn't work that way. Did restarting your browser fix things?

It may also be linked to me having to force everyone to the WYSIWYG editor, as people were complaining of unclickable buttons and such. You can re-disable it in your user profile, but then onbiously, some buttons won't work unless you hit the Font formatting button (first one in the top row).
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    Post Edits: Fixed, somehow that got set to a time it seems.
    Thanks.

It may also be linked to me having to force everyone to the WYSIWYG editor, as people were complaining of unclickable buttons and such. You can re-disable it in your user profile, but then onbiously, some buttons won't work unless you hit the Font formatting button (first one in the top row).
    Well, I've already disabled it again, because I don't like the WYSIWYG editor

It might be a good idea to inform people of this change more widely, especially if they start complaining about editing problems.

Blog Entries
    Well, most people do like a WYSIWYG editor, so I doubt I'll get too many complaints.

Either way, for those on the WYSIWYG editor, clicking that button will simply show you the post code, gubbins and all.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Comment Box: That's odd, and it shouldn't work that way. Did restarting your browser fix things?
    Not really.

I also can't paste stuff into my comments.

WAIT.
    Now it's suddenly acting normal again...

Blog Entries
    Ok gu+ys+ I+++++++'d s+e+r+io+usly+ li+ke so+me+ help wi+th th+is. A+s yo+u can+ se+e, I+ am+ tr+yi+ng to+ mak+e a co++her+en+t++ me+ssage he+re, b+ut th+is is what B++L++ is cu+rrently ma+king al+l my po+sts+ lo+ok l+ike.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Try turning the WYSIWYG editor off. It might be doing something odd with your posts.

Blog Entries
    Well... I turned my laptop off and restarted, and now all the stupid + signs have disappeared. It certainly gave me a fright though...

Blog Entries
    Was gonna say, there's certainly no reason the upgrade should be doing that.

It's also amazing how many problems are solved by a reboot.

Old Quote Crap!

My comment box is doing the same thing again. I even restarted my comp and it's still doing this. It's even started doing it for some of the edits.

Minus world, where all the negative losers go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    My comment box is doing the same thing again. I even restarted my comp and it's still doing this. It's even started doing it for some of the edits.
    Pretty much the same for me too. It only works when I quote someone and edit the post. Otherwise, it bugs out on me. I can't hit enter or click on a specific part of the post to erase it. Can't use enter to lower text or the whole paragraph lowers as well.
    KOTOBOOBS
    Rejoice - Emiya Shirou. You may touch them.

Blog Entries
    It seems to be fine for me, in both quick and advanced (full) modes.

Does clicking the "Switch Editor" or "Remove Format" buttons do anything? First and second in the topmost row. (Or, if you're on the quick reply, the only row. )

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    DP, I have a problem.

Just now, I linked one of my friends to a BL thread, and since they wanted to comment on it, they decided to log in( it has been a few months since his last log in).

For some reason he got the following message:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

His previous username was Iluvpudding4eva, and he made around 10-20 posts. :/

I'm suspecting he got considered a bot and deleted on the last bot invasion.
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't do it malgos
    <Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

<@RacingeR> Laputa would only fit if it was Kratos

Blog Entries
    We will look into why, although that obviously means asking the one who did the banning.

Old Quote Crap!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have no idea if this was pointed out or not (or even if it's just me or if it's supposed to happen) but the Search function is screwy.

For instance I could search something and it will be like:
    June 20th
    June 20th
    June 22nd
    June 25th
    July 16th
    June 20th
    June 20th
    June 6th
    June 6th
    June 19th
    etc.

Makes looking for arguments confusing. Oh, I should mention that this is doing a thread search and not a forum/board search or a users post history search. Well, those might but I haven't exactly checked seriously.
    Last edited by Cruor; July 31st, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice