Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Errors

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nope, I get this...

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't work~ Talked to the one responsible for all the network and computer shit here, and he said he'll look into the problem. After all, many sites of Finnish banks do not work either, as they require the latest java.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    @Verg: BL has the exact same problem on my mobile phone. Been meaning to look into it for a while, but eh, if you're having trouble too I'll stop putting it off.

Oh, right, if you edit your posts you can actually put line returns in. Go figure.
    oh, good, so its not just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ Yeah, that happens to me too, maybe an iOS/Android thing? (think it happened to me on both of those)

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...Android-device

Mm. Seems that it was disabled in the past to save mobile data charges, and it's just been that way ever since. They mention posting a fix in the bug tracker, don't know if it's related though.

At any rate it does seem to confirm that Verg's problem should be fixed by updating Java.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    No, I mean it happens if you post from Chrome.

Ctrl+A-ing the text box and copying seems to also change the text colour to dark grey for no real reason.

Might just turn off WYSIWYG though, yeah...
    Well, since technically the WWYDT Editor copies format, and it shows normal text in a dark grey (not black, and distinguishable from it) to illustrate the fact that the text is white, it (the editor) is simply lifting the format along. It's a simple bug, but I'm not sure if DP can do anything about it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, posts in the groups don't seem to work properly in the black style. The text and the background are both white....

Everything is Nobu's fault. King Rorthur's Avatar
    Was anyone else getting a white screen saying that there was an error with the data a few hours ago?

I am the herp of my derp. Hurr is my body and durr is my blood. I have created over a thousand derps unknown to durps nor known to hurps
    have withstood durrs to create many derps yet, those hurrs will never herp anything so, as I pray, Unlimited Derp Works
    ~
    Because somehow Kiritsugu managed to make GARcher look like a pussy.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. We had that for six or so hours a few days back. It seems to be a server problem.

Everything is Nobu's fault. King Rorthur's Avatar
    Ah, sounds like it then. Know what that's like....

I am the herp of my derp. Hurr is my body and durr is my blood. I have created over a thousand derps unknown to durps nor known to hurps
    have withstood durrs to create many derps yet, those hurrs will never herp anything so, as I pray, Unlimited Derp Works
    ~
    Because somehow Kiritsugu managed to make GARcher look like a pussy.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Yeah. We had that for six or so hours a few days back. It seems to be a server problem.
    Dovac was updating some stuff, and he didn't give me heads-up (or I would've told you guys). Either way, disregard it; we've moved the forums so it shouldn't be an issue from here on.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Kind of a minor issue and not really a bug, but since the move changed the URL, posts and sigs that have links to other locations on the forum are all going to have to be updated, aren't they? Changing forums.nrvnqsr.com to forums.nrvnqsr.com? I just sorta realized we have a ton of links floating around in the fanfiction section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Kind of a minor issue and not really a bug, but since the move changed the URL, posts and sigs that have links to other locations on the forum are all going to have to be updated, aren't they? Changing forums.nrvnqsr.com to forums.nrvnqsr.com? I just sorta realized we have a ton of links floating around in the fanfiction section.
    Potentially. Just replace "forums.nrvnqsr.com" with "forums.nrvnqsr.com" and it should work out... I don't know if I can automate it, but I'll look into it one of these days. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS. I FIXED THAT. Should be good to go. Sigs will still need to be edited by hand, unless I can figure out what table those are stored in, but posts should be A-OK. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT TOO, I SWALLOW CHUNKY. I ALSO FIXED THAT.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    anyone noted the spacing issue with text? even if I try to put a space it bunches the text together like here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    anyone noted the spacing issue with text? even if I try to put a space it bunches the text together like here
    Uhh... no?

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    Uhh... no?
    I can't get it to make spaces in my text this should be down a line for example. see? it keeps forcing it all on one line. even if i hit enter. this is bizarre. and it'll make posting in the fanfic section impossible to boot.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just out of curiosity, do you use a Mac?

It might be that problem cropping up again.

Blog Entries
    I don't, i use a pc. I can manually do line breaks at the moment

but it's honestly going to turn into a huge hassle because I post fanfiction on the board. and just getting one space requires two line breaks.

Blog Entries
    oh and here's another question, is the quote function and such gone? or can I simply not see it?