Page 135 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135136137140145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 4547

Thread: Granblue Fantasy

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    just elechange 20 GW weapons and you won't waste a gold bar

value
    It's only 1000 silver certs, too! No biggie!

Eurgh

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Sorry about the reference, Seven Stars is an obscure reference to the constellation Ursa Major, so I figured...
    So, for Seven Sword what's a good element?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't matter, you don't actually use it, it only exists to give you Siete. Just make it whatever.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; April 24th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fire it is... Already set up to have a water four dagger, but I have another one almost ready anyway... should take, ten-something Baha runs if I'm lucky and he doesn't keep pelting me with Rusty gauntlets... I must have gotten thirty of them by now. Thank you for having no skills and being completely worthless even as upgrade mats... *eats*
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, my laptop, and by extension my Bluestacks, had to be reimaged. After that's done, I can just reinstall Bluestacks and GBF and log in, like I am logging into the Chrome version, right? I generally use the Chrome version, anyway. I just used Bluestacks for Google Pay. I don't recall any additional login actions.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, a flip chest. Oh… just Grendel… WOOHOO! ('Cause I know he's useless, but want him fully starred anyway). I finally maxed out all my other SSR summons (crap, forgot Wind Behemoth/meh, whatever). Meaning that I finally get to start working on a pet project I've wanted to do since I first started playing: Fully levelling a bunch of Rs and SRs—most notably the Six Primals. Oh, this is so exciting! And an unconscionable waste of resources! I'm having so much fun with this!

truth be told, I'm really only using the R summons from GW, and the standard angel queens, but still. A waste. I stand by this bad decision.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Why did all the fish disappear as soon as I finally caved and reorganized my summons for them? Are they mocking me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Oh hey, a flip chest. Oh… just Grendel… WOOHOO! ('Cause I know he's useless, but want him fully starred anyway). I finally maxed out all my other SSR summons (crap, forgot Wind Behemoth/meh, whatever). Meaning that I finally get to start working on a pet project I've wanted to do since I first started playing: Fully levelling a bunch of Rs and SRs—most notably the Six Primals. Oh, this is so exciting! And an unconscionable waste of resources! I'm having so much fun with this!

truth be told, I'm really only using the R summons from GW, and the standard angel queens, but still. A waste. I stand by this bad decision.
    I'm going to sidestep commenting on the bad decision you clearly want people to lambast you for and instead denigrate you for apparently not knowing what a primal is.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I honestly don't know what he's talking about.

I'm so close, just ten more valor badges for a gold bar...
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

ANDDD DONE! I delayed way too long on this. I never imagined that getting the RUSTED GUNS of all things would be the most annoying part. I spend the better part of an entire day camping the crap out of Baha, using up some 500 berries and getting like 30 of every weapon EXCEPT GUNS (Friggen desire sensor) before I just call fuck it and used 6 silver bars lol. Now that I've gotten Esser out of the way, I can get on with Sarasa!
    Last edited by FlameStrike; April 25th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Blog Entries
    I want to get Song so she can be friends with Silva again

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    It's too bad they don't talk to each other in battles though.

Does that happen in Song's Fate episodes? I thought Silva's 5* dealt with that?

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.

Blog Entries
    Once they're on the same airship I'll just Parent Trap them, that's the plan

Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post

ANDDD DONE! I delayed way too long on this. I never imagined that getting the RUSTED GUNS of all things would be the most annoying part. I spend the better part of an entire day camping the crap out of Baha, using up some 500 berries and getting like 30 of every weapon EXCEPT GUNS (Friggen desire sensor) before I just call fuck it and used 6 silver bars lol. Now that I've gotten Esser out of the way, I can get on with Sarasa!
    lol while i was grinding for rusted bows literally like 80% of the drops were rusted guns. I guess the desire sensor is real
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

This is why we need more Cross Fates argh. The limited Crew interactions is such a waste of potential! Where's our GBF Support Convos? Hahaha.

Oh right, looks like the next event is likely to be about Cagliostro. So much win. It was the Cagloli doujins that got me into this game, and she was my first SSR. Even though I don't use her anymore, she's still one of my favorites. Something about the old man loli trope I guess x.x

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dear god, Dark Katalina, but I'd have to buy the GBF Anime Limited Edition Blu-Ray...

It's so expensive, but on the other hand KatalinaKatalinaKatalina/OneeSamaOneeSamaONEESAMA!

Also, she's really... not that good. I can see people wanting her for the new outfit, but not really to use as a character.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why we need more Cross Fates argh. The limited Crew interactions is such a waste of potential! Where's our GBF Support Convos? Hahaha.

Oh right, looks like the next event is likely to be about Cagliostro. So much win. It was the Cagloli doujins that got me into this game, and she was my first SSR. Even though I don't use her anymore, she's still one of my favorites. Something about the old man loli trope I guess x.x
    Cagliostro a loli?! Well, physically, yeah, but she is most definitely not a loli. Also, having Nero's VA I can see how people would find her cute, but her facial expressions are 50% abject horror inducing.
    Also, I'd be amused if we were actually getting An SR Cagliostro. That'd be something. And probably difficult to do without making it look like they made a really shitty version of her to appease the people who don't have her and bug the hell out of the people who do.
    Last edited by Draconic; April 25th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    She already was the shitty version of herself. The real egregious offense isn't the event SR, it's the new SSR they're adding to the gacha instead of fixing the old one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Does that happen in Song's Fate episodes? I thought Silva's 5* dealt with that?
    It happens in both

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    She already was the shitty version of herself. The real egregious offense isn't the event SR, it's the new SSR they're adding to the gacha instead of fixing the old one.
    Ah the Zeta/DLF effect

I do wonder if I'll regret this in the long run, prob not, stats are sick.

Spoiler: