Page 136 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3686126131134135136137138141146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 4547

Thread: Granblue Fantasy

Kek how are Cagli's facial expressions any worse than say Vira's (I love them both btw). And she's totally a loli. Next you're going to tell me Astolfo isn't cute!

Eh while I would love a buff to Earth Cog, I don't see how a new gatcha version is related to that, especially if they have different skillsets and elements. The whole new version equals they aren't buffing the old version thing is unfounded saltiness. If they aren't buffing a character they aren't buffing and that's it. More Cog is strictly a good thing!
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elish View Post
    I do wonder if I'll regret this in the long run, prob not, stats are sick.

Spoiler:
    I'm actually close to doing that myself need to grind more Raphael >_>

--

Also new Kat

Seems ok? Not the best dark has to offer but not terrible. But yeah dark has plenty of better alternatives.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post
    Kek how are Cagli's facial expressions any worse than say Vira's (I love them both btw). And she's totally a loli. Next you're going to tell me Astolfo isn't cute!

Eh while I would love a buff to Earth Cog, I don't see how a new gatcha version is related to that, especially if they have different skillsets and elements. The whole new version equals they aren't buffing the old version thing is unfounded saltiness. If they aren't buffing a character they aren't buffing and that's it. More Cog is strictly a good thing!
    They should make the Cag I already have more Caggy, not dangle new Cags in front of my face that I'll never get.

They should lift the one character restriction for Cag haha. I'd love to be able to field an entire team of Caggle and use all the different outfits.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They should make the Cag I already have more Caggy, not dangle new Cags in front of my face that I'll never get.
    I have the opposite problem. I got the really good Dark Zeta, but now I desperately want her original.

Actually, from a tier perspective, I almost did. She's considered to be just barely above Agielba, who I got. And is also the worst Fire SSR.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post
    Unlike Cagliosrtro, I already know of several defense mechanisms that I can use to distract Vira:

a. Throw a Lowain at her. An Elsam or a Tomoi are suitable substitutes, if you don't have one on hand. Works best when all three are chucked at once. A Farrah is also highly effective, but would you really subject poor Farrah to that?
    b. Find an equally scruffy flirt and betray his location to her.
    c. Introduce her to Tyre (as long as he's stammering, she won't move provided he doesn't keep going longer than a minute-and-a-half. After that, or when he stops, she'll make him regret being a man, but that's beside the point).
    d. Reassign Vira to work with Katalina.
    e. Mention that Katalina was looking for her.
    f. Tell her that Katalina is asleep in her room.

Astolfo?! Not cute?! Are you mad?! How could you even entertain the thought that I might not love the best trap! Wait! No! I meant... I...
    ...his design is awesome...

On a completely unrelated note, tfw you run out of regular Leviathan animas so you play the Leviathan Normals and Hards 6 times each and come away with two of them. Game, wakey wakey, this is the easy drop! Why are you suddenly throwing Leviathan Muzzles in my face?! I want the bad animas, so now I have seven SR weapons I can use as skill fodder. Three were from Normal Leviathan. I shouldn't complain.
    Last edited by Draconic; April 25th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Build the nine leviathan muzzle + cosmos gun meme grid for NM95

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I can't remember, which I had been fighting because I got distracted by GW, but I swear, I think I just got an SSR from Adversa. Same goal as with leviathan, junk harvesting. It was probably Lumi/ChevOmega but still... I could have sworn I saw the Adversa...
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Normal/Hard Adversa doesn't drop any SSR weapons/summons. The only gold border thing I can think of is Omega anima?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It checked my raid logs, and yes, it was Adversa, and was an omega anima. Thank god. -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so if the trend continues, I should have between 11 and 15 Bastion Blocks by the end of this event depending on how lucky I am.

HOW TO BUILD MICHAEL'S SWORD WITHOUT GETTING AN ANEURYSM IN ONE SIMPLE STEP!

And since there's a story event coming up, so providing there's a token draw, I might be able to get even more without ever grinding for those things that have tormented so many people.

And then it's Light GW, meaning that Orchid and Zeta are going rip thousands of giant shiny monsters into bloody pieces, getting me way more tokens than I ever got here for this one. I just wish I could fully uncap Grendel. It's by far my favorite of the behemoth monsters.
    Last edited by Draconic; April 25th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry there are still plenty of annoying ingredients for the SSR Seraphic weapons you can't skip

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I'm just going to be lazy and not bother to build any of the seraphic weapons until the relevant GW or Xeno is announced.

ps
    cocytus please come back

man deleting every single baha on my list sure was a good feeling.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know. Twin Elements Omega Anima in particular is giving me trouble. But the blocks are the things I hear people complaining about all the time.

What I don't hear people complaining about are the Inferno Shards, or whatever they're called, from the Daily Elemental trials. Those are real griefer mats, especially since my most durable water SSR is Yodarha, who's about as sturdy as a newspaper…from 1970.

I keep telling myself, once Izmir gets her EM unlocked, everything will be fine. She's a Draph, who get a defense boost EM option that I can pour her points into, but it just never unlocks… I also know it won't be enough anyway.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to build Uriel's glove asap so I can put it in my earth grid with my one Yggdrasil sword and Baihu claw and cry when I have to fight water

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The shards took me about 10 pots

the rare item drops i.e. bastion blocks, rainbow folioles etc. took me like 40-50 half pots each from 13/15 (not even the fully 30)
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I know. Twin Elements Omega Anima in particular is giving me trouble. But the blocks are the things I hear people complaining about all the time.

What I don't hear people complaining about are the Inferno Shards, or whatever they're called, from the Daily Elemental trials. Those are real griefer mats, especially since my most durable water SSR is Yodarha, who's about as sturdy as a newspaper…from 1970.

I keep telling myself, once Izmir gets her EM unlocked, everything will be fine. She's a Draph, who get a defense boost EM option that I can pour her points into, but it just never unlocks… I also know it won't be enough anyway.
    Inferno shards are pretty easy tbh, I knocked those out in a few hours with a wind team and rabbit+kaguya. Run enough drop boosters and you'll get one almost every run.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    super protip: farm them from gw boxes

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    I'm just going to be lazy and not bother to build any of the seraphic weapons until the relevant GW or Xeno is announced.

ps
    cocytus please come back
    I tried doing that. But if you do, by the time you start, it'll be too late. Also, I think the next Xeno is gonna be either Corrow or Diablo, if we go off of the apparently skipping one element pattern, so you'll have plenty of time before Xeno Cocytus to make your Uriel Gauntlet.

And speaking of Cocytus, he'll be here in three days, don't worry. He's rushing back as fast as his nearly immobile legs will allow him.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    The Xeno release "pattern" is just whatever element currently sucks the most and needs to be fixed with OP weapons so expect Xeno Diablo approximately never
    Last edited by Mcjon01; April 25th, 2017 at 09:24 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    super protip: farm them from gw boxes
    Wow that's 100% less effective than my brick strategy. Stop bitching just because you didn't have the patience to wait a few months. Exactly how fast am I supposed to get that sword? Why do I need it this very second? Unless my life quite literally revolves around GBF, it couldn't be less important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Inferno shards are pretty easy tbh, I knocked those out in a few hours with a wind team and rabbit+kaguya. Run enough drop boosters and you'll get one almost every run.
    I still have to look up what drops the damn carrots… though tbh, what gets me is that mob that only takes damage from summons, forcing me to take its Charge attack. Not a problem, just annoying because it means I can't just do it without having to think a bit.
    Last edited by Draconic; April 25th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.