Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Kingmaker Quest

The tie of flirt v info...

Blog Entries
    If we need another option, how about, set her on fire then feed her as a special treat to your most loyal ogre lieutenants

oh wait, that's not an option, is it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Ich bin ein Baumkuchen Sliced Bread's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    resolvent of a quintic
    I'd want to brush one of her tails, but I don't know if MC-chan is into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    "O-Oh... Wait. Wait a second..." Tanya uttered, her expression petrified... Before she weakly slumped to her knees. "Wh-Why... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T DICK PICK THE CHEATS!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    nsfw

Blog Entries
    TBF as I understand these quests, the MC is into whatever gets the most votes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    TBF as I understand these quests, the MC is into whatever gets the most votes
    Typicially, yeah. Unless there's sufficient...narrative weight behind MC-chan's motivations by this point, I'm usually pretty open to anything.

Like, I'd consider ditching Ormn completely out of character.

Arch Magistrix's Abode, City of Ormn, Ormn
    July 5th, 1469 AC

There was a wide assortment of meats and vegetables prepared, even some soups. I got the impression this had been laid out for the whole lot of them, not just the two of us.

Rīdā, however, seemed more interested in me than her meal. Though she was silent, I constantly felt her eyes on me.

“So…you’ve really come a long way. I doubt anyone in Thakesh imagined you’d become the Fox Queen of Ormn.”

“The ‘Fox Queen’? …. I do like the sound of that. But yes, it has been a great many year of effort and pain to get the comfort I enjoy today. I often marvel at how I somehow made it all this way with my health at the time.

“You appear to be quite healthy now. You have quite the entrancing visage.”

I wondered as to her actual age. The tales of the Witch of Thakesh made it sound like it happened many decades ago. Yet this woman, save her for her white-silver hair, looked about as old as I was. If not younger. Her siblings seemed similarly youthful.

“My my…well you could say I had the best care there was in the world. Both mundane and magical. Though I will say my current ‘visage’ is very much my own doing. You like it?”

“I’ve heard tales of beastfolk before…though they are not usually described as so sociable, or beautiful.”

I couldn’t help but give a small blush as I said it. I wasn’t really sure where I was going with this. The fox woman seemed to enjoy my praise though, doing a small stretch while giving me a mischievous smile.

Things just got more awkward when I found one of her many tails suddenly brushing against my leg. I tried to gently move it away, but somehow my hand ended up massaging it. At first I thought my hand was merely slipping through the fine hairs, but as I tried to move my hand away I found myself unable to. She did not seem to mind, closing her eyes and making a purr-like sound.

It was only after a considerable amount of mental effort that I managed to tear my hand away. As I gazed at my hand bewildered, my host couldn’t help but break out in giggles.

“Fufufufu…to think a married woman is so enraptured by my beauty…”

Any retort I could come up with over the fact her tails clearly had some enchantment upon them was silenced by her striking a still very sore cord within me.

“My husband…. passed away.”

Rīdā’s expression changed immediately from one of sinister glee to one of sorrowful empathy.

“I-I’m sorry. I did not know.”

“…It’s okay…It was an arranged marriage. I don’t think I ever loved him like a wife is expected to…but his loss is still significant.”

We were both quiet for a moment. Admittedly I had been somewhat swift to race here once he was gone. I wonder if people back home thought I had poisoned him or something so I could see his things and run away. In truth, perhaps this whole journey was some sort of way of coping. Of distracting myself from the sorrow.

The Arch Magistrix suddenly holding my hand snapped me out of my introspection.

“So…what did you dream of being when you were young?”

“W-what?”

Her question caught me off guard.

“I’m curious what fantasies the young Sadra had. Before the world told you what you had to be.”

I….

1) Wanted to be a mage of Ormn.
    2) Wanted to be a princess in a castle (technically a lie as stated in intro).
    3) Was really more interested in what the boys were doing rather than what was expected of us girls.
    4) Mostly just wanted a horsie.
    5) Was mostly just full of silly childish ideas.
    6) Write-in!
    Last edited by Janx; September 5th, 2016 at 05:26 PM.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    5, we always had our head in the sky but we eventually fell back down to earth.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Ich bin ein Baumkuchen Sliced Bread's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    resolvent of a quintic
    Thanks for that enchanting tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    "O-Oh... Wait. Wait a second..." Tanya uttered, her expression petrified... Before she weakly slumped to her knees. "Wh-Why... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T DICK PICK THE CHEATS!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    nsfw

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

6 I always dreamed of ruling the people and magisters of Ormn