Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Mage

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    ok but OP updating the OP with links to each "event" (and results at the end) might be a good idea. and maybe the title too but i think mods can only do that??

because while increasing thread activity is a good idea, people who don't use this thread are going to have no idea anything is going on
    I made the thread so I can do that no problem.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    This looks like a good way to flex my creativity. I need practice when it comes to making Nasuverse mages after all.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    name:lesmon daruk.
    affinity:all.
    origin:luck.

backstory: born to the lusteriose daruk family with near perfect circuits and unusual affinty with all types magic his life was one of luxury that is untell he found the secreat behind his luck and the daruks succese his family used a ritual to gather the luck from the populations of large citys useing a phatasmic talismon wich held the blessings of gods of prosperty and places it inside the next heir often the result leads to death hundreds, appalled he killed his entire family and declared a one man war on the mage assocition and on the side deals with criminals.

magecraft:
    while he has affinty in all classes of magecraft he prefers to use earth,fire,and sealing magecraft with a mix of jewl magecraft and healing magecraft.

earth bind, a
    useing a mixture of earth magecraft mixed a seal on an oppents magecraft its a simple yet affective method for dealing with other mages.

he uses fire as his main offensive and jewl he uses as timed bombs.

origion attack,a++
    by placeing his origion on himself he gets a garrunteed effective attack but can only use origion attack once a day.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The dude isn't applicable for the contest so I'm dropping him here.

Name: Rickias Parters
    Alias: Sperm Clerk
    Height/Weight: 181cm/75kg
    Birthplace: New York - United States
    Appearance:

Personality
    Forte/Likes: Playing Hookie
    Weaknesses/Dislikes: The fact his life revolves around a job he hates
    Natural Talents: Completing work 5 minutes after the deadline
    Natural Enemy: The queue to the coffee machine, also this guy
    Image Colour: An unfortunate White stain

Magical Attributes
    Origin: ?
    Elemental Alignment: Water

Magic Circuits

Circuit Quantity: D
    Circuit Quality: C
    Circuit Composition: Simple

Biography:

Unison from sex can be a standard procedure for some in the case of mana transference. The semen of a magus is a cluster of magical energy, some poor magi even sell some to the association for use in rituals and the like. These matters require paperwork and administration and those in charge of the matters need an underpaid intern to do all the work.

Rickias Parters was a Hedge Mage, a spell caster, first generation magi etc. He grew up living a mundane and entirely unremarkable life until about puberty when his magic circuits began to awaken. After getting emotional at several public areas… things would happen; people around him would begin levitating or forced to fall to the ground, in other instances they would hallucinate. After about a year, he would happen across a mage to reveal his true identity to him and took him away to a world of magic.

While this would be a wondrous story in a children's fictional story, he was more or less auctioned off to be the apprentice of a no-name mage who adamantly refused to actually tutor him and instead have him to all the administration and clerk work for the magic sperm bank. Rickias Parters hates his job and the way everyone looks down on him and can't wait for that spine fluid whatever stuff to bust them out of business so he can find a new job and actually develop his magecraft.

Magecraft Abilities:
    Method of Loci Palace of Memory: A geis he has willingly inflicted upon himself and the pinnacle of everything he has accomplished. It has no effect other than to change the manner of his thinking. It has created a literal mentalscape of an ever changing city with pulsing pipelines and moving gears woven throughout the place. Although the geography is different every time, he knows astutely the location of everything within this mental city. Information of everything he has ever seen and taken in is recorded here so he cannot forget is, he simply needs to roam in this imaginary space to recall it. It may be seeing the information he needs to remember emblazoned across the walls in the form of graffiti or seeing it in a newspaper. Some information is harder to recall and discover than others and if he Rickias doesn't want to remember on a subconscious level, the area around him may actively become malicious to keep him away from his goal - stretching hallways, walls with no doors, houses containing information floating away or having the denizens of the mental world attack him.

Although some may consider it comparable to a pseudo-reality marble, this is not the case. It is perfect for his line of work, or even that of a librarian as he can store and provide whatever knowledge he may need… provided he actually has it.

This is all he is capable of has he simply hasn't had the time to work on any other form of magecraft.

Non-Magecraft Abilities:
    Rickias has an awful phone manner and gives terrible customer service, often ignoring people who enter to either give more work or make a donation to play around on his phone or the crossword puzzle on a newspaper he stole from someone else. He's also a very loud and angry typer.

He also appears to have a novelty collection of signs he holds up on his desk saying such as "I don't look busy because I did it right the first time", "When the going gets tough, the manager is nowhere to be seen", "Anything is possible when you don't understand the problem", "When in doubt, delegate" and "Aim low, reach your goals and avoid disappointment" Basically if there is a sarcastic or mildly depressing phrase, it's going to show up on his desk.

Creator Remarks:
    Remember those comments that Rin made halfway through the Fate route? I'm a little surprised it hasn't been mentioned since.

Also his magecraft was a reference to a critique of BBC's Sherlock, namely "That's not how mind palaces work at all, to Moffat smart people are basically wizards because he's a lazy writer." So I expanded on it and actually made it magecraft.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 3rd, 2017 at 06:41 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post

Creator Remarks:
    Remember those comments that Rin made halfway through the Fate route? I'm a little surprised it hasn't been mentioned since.

Also his magecraft was a reference to a critique of BBC's Sherlock, namely "That's not how mind palaces work at all, to Moffat smart people are basically wizards because he's a lazy writer." So I expanded on it and actually made it magecraft.
    That's funny, because my dad had been reading a bunch of books about mind palaces and other memorization techniques and found the depiction in Sherlock fairly accurate (though obviously exaggerated for dramatic purposes). Pretty amusing sheet in any case. Reminds me of an idea I'd see tossed around a while ago about a Magi who works managing a sperm bank.

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought, maybe I'm an idiot or something, but I don't see how your sheet fits the theme of 'curses'. I guess the geis he put on himself qualifies? It seems like a bit of a stretch...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    On second thought, maybe I'm an idiot or something, but I don't see how your sheet fits the theme of 'curses'. I guess the geis he put on himself qualifies? It seems like a bit of a stretch...
    It doesn't. This isn't the contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    It doesn't. This isn't the contest
    Somehow I got confused and thought the contest had been moved back to this thread. Sorry.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The mage who works at the sperm bank, i can belive someone did it, and that it works!
    Thank you, you just give me the push to finish something i'vê been delaying for a some time

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

the sister

I had this planed for so much time and finaly decided to work on it. I dont know why it took me so long But here it is, the pair to the sheet a made months ago.

Name: eddel Machthalter
    Alias: head of the machthalter, She who rules over power
    Element: wind
    Origen: rules
    Circuit quality: B
    Circuit quantity: A
    Circuit composition: good

Talents: swordsmanship, strategy, gambling
    Weakness: constant feeling of powerlessness, relative apathy, need to uphold an expecific image
    Natural enemies: anybody who stuation demands (except her brother, NEVER her brother)

Backstory: the second child of the machthalter and the newly apointed head of the famíly, eddel can be can be considered one of the most influential persons on the magic world.
    The machthalter are a very powerful family, enough to almost be an independent organization with minimum ties to the mage organization. With that power she has hundreds of magus under her, so while she rules over, you can also say that she is ruled upon.
    While her political power comes from her family, she manage to gain the respect of several influential magus by her own self, one way or another.

Personality: she pass the impression of a elegant but focused young woman, she manage to be gentle while always being somewhat stern
    She does not like the nature of her magecraft and cannot help to wonder how a life without obrigations feels like, but she give up of this idea from the begining.
    She is secretly in love with someone, and while heiring the house completly kills the chance of ever being together, she dont care, as she never thought of it as possible anyway

Abilities:
    Macht halter: she is the one who rules over power
    The magecraft of the Machthalter family, a curse of charm that affects their subordinates.
    Or that is what they say.
    In reality it is a brainwashing curse, when used on someone, the person will feel a strong desire to obey the user, this desire increases for 7 days, until it completly subdue the target. After reaching the peak, it will start to decrease and disaper on the next 7days.
    It can not be canceled and it circle can be restarted after is end, But not during.

Puissance titulaire: i am the one, this is my power
    Eddel modification of her family magecraft, create with her belive that everything she demands from others, she must also demand from herself.
    Similar to self hipnosys to a certain degree, it allows her to force herself beyond her limits in various ways. She can make her magic circuits produce double the mana, make her speed enough to reach vehicles or make her body very resistence to damage.
    Ofcorse, there is a price. If her circuits produce double the mana for 10 minutes, they will produce half the normal for 20 minutes after, if she increse her healing speed for a day, her natural healing will be block for the next two and so on.

Familiars:
    Automatos: the machthalter family has a army of high quality automatos at their disposition, however repairment of destroyed automatos decreases their utulity so they are used with care. An automato does have a good chance in a fight against a mage, but will be defetd by two or more.

Weiss: a wolf automato made of marble with gold inner works. It is a pressent of her brother and Eddel's most trusted companion.
    Weiss has a motherly personality, she cares a lot for Eddel and can even be a little over protective, she is also very distrust with new people.
    She is equiped with various magical and non-magical radars and also a pletora of tracking devices. she also has a self-repair sistem that can fix sever damage in 2 or 3 hours.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Sorry for my bad english
    Mathias

Alias/Nickname/Title: The engineer
    Height/Weight: 176cm, 70kg
    Birthplace: ???
    Appearance: Short black hair, thin arms, solid-brown eyes, does not care much about clothes
    Personality
    Forte/Likes:
    Silence, tecnology and sometimes blood. Good in anything that have numbers
    Weaknesses/Dislikes:
    Talkative people. Do not have any experience with relationships
    Natural Talents: Numbers. His ability to calculate almost exceeds human limits
    Natural Enemy:
    Míhãgòr

Magical Attributes
    Origin:
    Numbers
    Elemental Alignment: The imaginary element

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: B
    Circuit Quality: A
    Circuit Composition: Good

Character:
    A quiet, calm person. Sometimes with an uncontrollable blood thrist
    Biography:
    Spoiler:
    He was an orphan. His mother died in his birth, the father abandoned the baby in the streets because of a monster that pursued them. Rised by a common old woman, without knowing his parents, Mathias never experimented magic even with a great talent for it. Until the day that a misterious man fell from the sky and tried to kill Mathias. After a long and unimaginable journey, Mathias learned magic and tried to arive in the Origin to get enought power to kill the misterious man, but failed and, because of his metod, fell from the existence, being aprisioned in the [τίποτα] (nothing) where not even the concepts exist. For several years he wandered the [τίποτα] where he couldn't even die (the concept of ''death'' dont exist there), and for all these years he observed the existence from outside. He saw numerous universes, learned various and various things watching various and various beings, until the day that he realized: "the existence... is an equation" with his improved talent for numbers and all that time seeing the existence from outside, he could see and understand the ''general existential equation'', the numbers that define all the existences. If you understand an equation, you can modify it. So, he gained the "creator's eyes of universal engineering" (eyes of the engineer), that allows the person to see the numbers that define everything, and (with enought calculation) modify all that defines the universe. With this, he could return to the existence and fight the misterious man.

Magecraft Related Abilities:

Spoiler:
    Creator's Eyes of Universal Engineering (Eyes of the Engineer)
    The ability to see and understand the ''existencial equations'', the numbers and measures that define the existence of all things (living and inanimate). This ability isnt rare, is completely inexistent, except for Mathias. It isnt hereditary, the only way to get it is to see and understand the ''Spiral of Existence'' (a unknown ''place'' where all the universes reside, created by the Origin Spiral), and to do this one must reach the [τίποτα]. Mathias was the only one who did that.
    Yet, it have faults. First, it cant be ''deactivated'', in other words once you get it you will see numbers and unknown simbols for the rest of the life, most of the racional especies would go insane. Second, in order to interfere with the equations, you must first calculate it, and it isnt easy. Most of the caracteristcs of a being are immensurable, so you cant simply use a computer. In other words, his power is limited to his calculation ability.
    But Mathias can use this without a problem. Maybe he is the greatest genius, or maybe he already got insane.
    Because of all the years seeing the nothing, his eyes now reflect nothing (the natural color turned to a solid-brown, and he cant retribute empathy).They cause a feeling of discomfort for those who look.

Imaginary element: The power of numbers
    This is the result of his studies before being aprisioned in the [τίποτα]. Because of his talents, he excels at every ''reality-altering'' magic. The Mathias' nearly inhuman calculation ability allows him to learn numerous complex magics.

Mystic Codes:

Aluminium measuring stick: An ordinary ruler. One day, Mathias needed something to break a metal bar, so he picked the nearest thing (an ordinary aluminium ruler) and modified it using his ''eyes''. It was very usefull, so he always have it near.

Wolf armor:
    A black armor with a wolf elmet that he gained during his journey and later modified it with his ''eyes''. Rarely used.

Black reaper: A black long sword that he gained during his journey, together with the armor. Rarely used.

Non-Magecraft Abilities:

Vast knowledge: Years Observing the Universes
    He spent several years aprisioned in the [τίποτα], seeing the beings of the universe. Without anything else to do in the nothingness, he learned. Knowledge from various places, all in his head.

Origin: Numbers
    Mathias was born with a nearly superhuman calculation capacity, surpassing even common computers

Creator Remarks:
    After a certain failed servant sheet in the create-a-servant 2 thread, I thought of create something new, and here I am.
    Last edited by Criarino; September 24th, 2017 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. This guy reminds me a bit of the MC from Sekien No Inganock who could manipulate reality through perceiving the world as mathematical equations (his main use was healing people).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Interesting. This guy reminds me a bit of the MC from Sekien No Inganock who could manipulate reality through perceiving the world as mathematical equations (his main use was healing people).
    Thanks!
    I put a great effort in the Creator's Eyes of the Universal Engineering

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Thanks!
    I put a great effort in the Creator's Eyes of the Universal Engineering

Thats the spirit, a journey of a thousand steps begins with one.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I am think about use this mage (and another one) in the create-a-mage contest...
    What do you think? I have a chance even with my horrible english?
    Last edited by Criarino; September 8th, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am think about use this mage (and another) in the create-a-mage contest...
    What do you think? I have a chance even with my horrible english?
    Don't see anything to do with curses in Mathias's skillset (curses being the theme of the current contest), so I'd say no to that one. Though it just occurred to me that World-0's Eddel could qualify seeing as her Macht Halter power is described as a curse. Also, I just got the joke behind Mathias's name.

Blog Entries
    Well, I think that the "eyes of engineer" could be considered a curse against himself... It cant be breaked, its always active and have dreadfull efects in his mind

Blog Entries
    Well, I think that the "eyes of engineer" could be considered a curse against himself... It cant be breaked, its always active and have dreadfull efects in his mind
    Maybe, but that'd probably be something you'd have to clarify if you were to repost it in the contest.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I Will do that

- - - Updated - - -

The other one I have in mind is "the man who killed the death"
    Last edited by Criarino; September 17th, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries

Yo

Yooooo it's me again!
    ......... Sorry. This is the last. Seriously

Assis Giirn To Eutanis
    Alias/Nickname/Title: The worst one
    Height/Weight: 160 cm, 56kg
    Appearance: Long red hair, always use simple clothes, innocent and smiling face with dark-green eyes, thin and short

Personality
    Forte/Likes:
    Cats, guns, cake, likes to make people laugh and the smell of gunpowder
    Weaknesses/Dislikes:
    Sometimes is consumed by envy. Dislike hypocrites, brute and cynical people
    Natural Talents:
    Music, logic
    Natural Enemy:
    Many talented magi
    Magical Attributes
    Origin: ???
    Elemental Alignment: Wind

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: A++
    Circuit Quality: E-
    Circuit Composition: Poor. Tree-shaped

Character:
    A smiling, funny man. Makes a joke of everything, always have a good pun.
    Biography:
    Spoiler:
    The Eutanis family was one of the greatest families of magi in the world. In the first Holy Grail War, they sent their most powerful mage (the head of the family) as an ''intruder", but he never came back. In the second War was the same thing. After the lost of two talented patriarchs, their bloodline faded away. Generation after generation, the magic circuits became worse, until the day that they abandoned pride and brought someone from outside, to ''reinforce'' their bloodline. That worked very well, but only for a few generations. The Eutanis' bloodline was fated to disapear.
    Assis is the second of six sons. First, his parents rejoiced when realized the gigantic number of magic circuits in Assis, considering him the "salvation of the family", so they made an exception, teaching magecraft to both the first and second son and transfering the magic crest to the second. But, after some time, Assis was considered a failure. He have a great number of magic circuits indeed, but they all are horrible, many of then being almost unusable. To put it simple, they are numerous and of very low quality. Use so many magic circuits at the same time is very dificult and all of then have little capacity, so Assis have no talent at all.
    Even with no talent, he persisted in the way of magi and entered the Magic Association. There too, he was despised and abused as the ''weakest and useless Worst one". Everyone value for quality over quantity, and Assis was the very oposite. But even with the scorn, he always accepted everything with a smile and joke.
    "Stop trying, you are nothing more than a nobody" they said"Well, this is good. 'Nobody' is perfect"
    "They are only kiding! All of then..." he always said
    Contrary to what everyone thinks, Assis is a very powerfull mage. The Eutanis is originaly a family of great researchers, their magic crest is the cristalization of numerous research tecniques developed after many generations. He used his magic crest to research and create original magecrafts, more fiting to his talents. Learning how to use the great number of circuits, he developed magecrafts impossible for ''normal magi'.

Magecraft Related Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Magical cluster of numerous processes, 'The World Tree Is Infinite'

Diagram of the infinite uses, Yggdrasil Bole
    Actvation chant: "Drawing diagram, growing Bole"
    The basis of all his magecraft. He use every single one of his low-capacity circuits to generate diferent processes, creating a complex ''web'' of effects and finalities, composed of many parts of other spells. Have unbeliaveble power and uses.
    It is like a ''Magecraft computer'', processing commands and creating clusters of many small spells that can unite and compose something bigger.

Impossible causality check-in, 'The World Tree Is Complex'
    Comprehension of the computational process, Yggdrasil Root
    "Including language, processing, processing. Grow root"
    While researching, Assis came across a certain question: "What is the most efficient form of language?". In the search for answer, he discovered the ''Tree Diagram", a method of counting that defines the time, what permits the generation of the infinite worlds. It is too a method of language that increases the efficiency of calculations absurdly, and enable consideration of causality. To put it simply, using this one can calculate the incalculable, like the exact number of the infinite possibilities in an event. Adding this to the ''Yggdrasil Bole", Assis enabled the ''comprehension of computational process'', a method that allows to put processes over processes. In other words, it can increase the number of spells in a circuit almost infinitely, but not the brute capacity. It is like a ''super-overload''.

Assembly process of processes, 'The World Tree Is Usefull'
    Use of the counting-machine, Yggdrasil Branch
    "Numerate exits, growing branch"
    The 'Yggdrasil Bole' is only a 'system', this is the use of it. With this, he can create many little spells to actuate over a thing or event, or unite then in a magecraft comparable to grand rituals. One of the possible effects is similar to inversion of cause-consequence, but by doing many minimal adjusts in the cause to ensure the consequence.

Absolute counting of the magnus world, 'The World Tree Is No More'
    Overload process-machine tree, Yggdrasil Flower
    "Counting, counting, considerate language and nonexistant numbers. Overload process, picking flowers"
    Pinnacle of all his research, the strongest thing he have. It is almost comparable to the Fifth and Third Sorcery. Basicaly, is manipulation of time and parallel worlds.
    Assis use the Yggdrasil Root in all of his circuits and ''Tree Diagram language" to spouting a massive torrent of infinite different small spells, manipulating every one of the infinite possibilities to recreate or ensure a future or past, allowing even 'redo' of events. With this, he can go against ANY odds in any situation.

These abilities are certainly strong, but use a great amount of magic energy only to keep all the system running, so its use is very limitated.

Mystic Codes/Familiars:
    Assis isnt good at biding magecraft, so he cant have familiars, only one mystic code:
    Annotations: A notepad with a few simbols. For anyone who look is only an ordinary notepad, but it is impregnated with magical energy. It is a ''memo'' like a ''key'', Assis use it to initiate the process and turn on the circuits. All of his magecrafts are complex, so he noted a few things to ensure success

Abilities:
    Basicaly, Assis' magecraft have a simple concept: Instead of doing one big spell, he use the Yggdrasil Bole and Branch to do many small spells. The Bole is only the system he created, the Branch is the use of it, and the Root only increase the power. He use this to three main abilities:

Induction
    Using a myriad of small spells, he can create numerous small effects in something, 'inducing' a result. For example, he can change the course of a bullet, educe the actions of someone and stuff like that.

Compose
    Uniting certain spells, he create one bigger, more powerfull. There are numerous possibilities, some of them being more powerfull than great rituals. With support from the Yggdrasil Root, the power become absurd.

Sniper

"The human being is weak, very, very weak. That is why guns where so successfull, they eliminate the need for stregth"
    The only thing no one can deny: Assis is good with a gun.
    He cant use his magecrafts frequentely (because the magic energy spending) and also cant do many of the most basics magecrafts, so the only option left was weapons.
    With complete understanting of the physics and processes involving the fire of a gun, he only need a small support from Yggdrasil Branch to never miss the target. With support from Yggdrasil Flower, Assis can do impossible things with a small gun (for example, he can make a pistol shoot down an airplane in mid air, or make the shoot ricochet in an impossible manner)
    He probably is the best sniper in Magic Association, but no one cares about him.

Creator Remarks: This is only a simple idea I had. Didnt had time to develop it, so (as you can see) isnt so... cool like the others. Just ignore it.
    Last edited by Criarino; December 2nd, 2017 at 03:17 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE