Page 1 of 31 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Mage

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Create-a-Mage

Kinda supprised this hasn't been done yet (as far as I know) considering we have one for regular servants and modern fiction characters and I thought it deserved its own thread. Anyways, title says it all. Feel free to dump your OC's and custom masters here.

Magus by Creator

Draconic

Nuclear Consensus

LAST UPDATED TO 23/01/2018 WITH POST 316

Now featuring the Monthly Make-A-Magus contest by You.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 3rd, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought of a whole bunch of Master ideas for a hypothetical fanfic. Some were just rips off the canon characters (a less fucked up Shirou and a Rin expy) while others were hopefully a bit more interesting. A super shy girl whose secretly a gun otaku (master of Annie Oakley), a rock n' roll liberal preacher (master of Noah, ignorant to how dangerous his Servant really is) and a grizzled war vet with ideals similar to Twice's or Big Boss's from MSG (master of Simo Hayha, who doesn't agree with his ideals but follows him anyway because 'That's what Servants do').

I'm aware most of these aren't actually Mages but... whatever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...[Servant] Simo Hayha...
    k
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    k
    Right here.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    He's pointing out that the words Simo Hayha are many a BLer's kryptonite.

We writhe in pain and darkness upon their evocation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    not going to do a character sheet though that's silly
    Yeah silly, hahahahahahahha.

- - - Updated - - -

i had a friend who was making an sharpshooter OC who's bullets had I-ching symbols carved on them.
    I thought that was smart.

- - - Updated - - -

the not smart things I've seen are innumerable they usually start with

uses X element
    also has spriritual surgery to gain other people's command spells

END
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Simo Hayha is only famous because of the "badass of the week" article.
    I mean sure go ahead and have a relatively weak 1* Servant for GO, but don't think you can convince anyone that Simo would be able to take down Servants of greater renown.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    the not smart things I've seen are innumerable they usually start with

uses X element
    also has spriritual surgery to gain other people's command spells

END
    Somehow, I've never heard of that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Somehow, I've never heard of that before.
    you haven't been the
    hell
    rps
    i've been in.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    The Hayha curse will never be broken.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    The Hayha curse will never be broken.
    For that is our curse. The curse of wank.

Blog Entries
    More like the curse of the "badass of the week" site.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    More like the curse of the "badass of the week" site.
    I get that you (and everybody else here, seemingly) are tired of overwanked Hayha Servants, but painting him as some obscure nobody who would have no fame or significance whatsoever if not for Badass Of The Week is pretty far from the truth. Simply putting his name through Google gives various sources (not from above site) describing him as 'widely regarded to be one of the most skilled snipers there ever was', 'arguably the greatest sniper to ever live' and 'the deadliest single individual from history'.

I'd reckon that anybody learned in WWII history would know of him, at least by name.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    she had a saber face
    that's all you need to know

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I feel like I should try doing this for my incarnation of Sagara Hyouma, because no matter how you look at it, he would need at least a bit of original content added to his character considering how little content he actually is featured in, and since he needs a few changes after being pulled from Apocryphaverse to UBWverse. But what is there to say really other than that my version inexplicably fell in love with Reika, and has a 'style' to his murders based on Jack the Ripper. Though that much seems like it's probably canon already, what with his weapon being a knife and him being very precise about where to cut Reika in that first chapter.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    she had a saber face
    that's all you need to know
    Ah, I remember that profile.

Good times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'd reckon that anybody learned in WWII history would know of him, at least by name.
    Preposterous.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A character for a Nasu RP that I didn't get into. In context, it was about magi/mercs being hired by a Clocktower Lord for a job of some sort.

Spoiler:
    Name: Twelve
    Element: Water
    Origin: Sympathy

Background:
    A homunculus. The name “Twelve” was given to her by her late master, a former Lord of a fallen bloodline, from the last two digits of her serial number.

A doll loyal to her late master, even after his death. Because of her flawed composition, she’s nearing the end of her lifespan. What she “needs” is something, anything, to extend her lifespan. This need comes not from her own desire to live, but her late master’s last wish and order to her: “To live.” In other words, she only wishes to live because she was ordered to, though she is unsure what “living” would entail.

She was recruited by this Lord mostly because he was aware of her former master’s situation, of his last request, and the unique ability Twelve possessed, making her an easy recruit who’d have little objection to the job.

Her primary ability is emotional synchronization, one of the ways her master used to try impart “humanity” onto his homunculi. Ironically, although she is perfectly capable of experiencing emotion, and does experience all the physiological effects that come with it, she has difficulty identifying with and acting on her own emotions, as her mind is practically numbed to them, and how much of what she feels is not her own. While her power does makes her caring and empathetic towards others, her difficulty in understanding humans and individual emotion tends to result in her attempts at empathy and connection falling flat.

An ethereal beauty, her doll-like appearance and behavior often comes off as both entrancing and unnerving.

Unbeknownst to her, she was modeled after her master’s first love, as one of many failed attempts to revive her, as her master’s sanity deteriorated. None of his attempts ever came close to success, but she came the closest to being “human”. For that, he felt uncharacteristic attachment towards this attempt, and so wished for her to live, hence his final command.

Abilities:

Crystalline Body
    While her body is artificial, it lacks any real, straightforward abilities like enhanced strength or agility. The only apparent property about her body is its durability— not in the sense that it is hard to damage, but in that it is easily put back together— and its unique composition.

The mass of the body itself is composed largely of an ether conductive crystal and solution, which behaves like flesh and blood when prana is circulated throughout the system. Her body contains two cores, located in the chest and head, analogous to the heart and brain in the system. These cores contain her consciousness, absorb large quantities of mana from the environment, and circulate it throughout her body, giving it life-like qualities. When pieces of her are separated from the main body and cut from circulation, they are returned to their crystalline form. In order to destroy her body, both cores must be destroyed. The crystal that makes up her body can be regenerated over time.

An aside, but pieces of her crystalline body can be ingested by others to greatly restore mana. However, most people tend to find this an unnerving and unappealing option.

Emotional Synchronization
    Her primary ability. One of the many ways her master tried to impart genuine emotions onto his homunculi, this one was unique to her. Essentially, it allows her and a target to equalize their emotions, like summing up their emotions and splitting it them. What is being synchronized are not complex thoughts, but more raw emotions— joy, sorrow, stress, anger, calm, love, hate, lust, and so on. For example, if she were to synchronize with someone in a rage, she would become agitated, but the target would be calmed down. General applications include imposing her own thoughts and emotions on others as a form of suggestion, or taking in emotions as a limited form of mind reading.

The primary limitation is that it is imprecise and passive, like breathing. While she can focus her efforts to receive or transmit emotions one way or another, or focus on a particular target, her control is incomplete. Thus, regardless of her will, she will passively receive the emotions of those around her. This can be troublesome in a crowd, when she will receive emotions but be unable to identify the source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Preposterous.
    Yeah if you're learned in WWII history I think there's a lot of other far more important issues to grapple with than some individual and their kill count.

like boat names turned into waifu