Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Mage

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Astera: Blood manipulation is a pretty common superpower in various media, but you've done a rather interesting take on it.

The first ability if anything feels a little overpowered for a detective. The basic idea of glimpsing someone's last moments through their blood is cool, but instantly knowing everything that happened to them in twelve hours is way too much. If she were to show up in a detective story, it'd be incredibly boring for her to just use her ability and solve the case instantly without any deductions or investigation. I'd suggest limiting it so she only sees the immediate last moments of the person she uses it on, and only through their point-of-view. That way it'd still be really useful for a detective, but not so powerful that you'd end up having to contrive situations where she can't use it to the fullest.

I really like the second ability though. Reminds me a bit of the Self-Domination Magecraft I used for my Platina sheet, to the point where I wish I'd fleshed it out a bit more to include some of your awesome ideas.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Astera: Blood manipulation is a pretty common superpower in various media, but you've done a rather interesting take on it.

The first ability if anything feels a little overpowered for a detective. The basic idea of glimpsing someone's last moments through their blood is cool, but instantly knowing everything that happened to them in twelve hours is way too much. If she were to show up in a detective story, it'd be incredibly boring for her to just use her ability and solve the case instantly without any deductions or investigation. I'd suggest limiting it so she only sees the immediate last moments of the person she uses it on, and only through their point-of-view. That way it'd still be really useful for a detective, but not so powerful that you'd end up having to contrive situations where she can't use it to the fullest.

I really like the second ability though. Reminds me a bit of the Self-Domination Magecraft I used for my Platina sheet, to the point where I wish I'd fleshed it out a bit more to include some of your awesome ideas.
    i think you misunderstand, she does not know EVERYTHING that happen, just everything they have FEEL (like "at this moment they felt very angry") and things that happend to their body (like "she was stab at this time") but she is not "seeing what they saw"
    she is also not limited to just the victim, she can use the victims dog or on a testimony
    Last edited by the god of world-0; December 1st, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Cool I'M BAAAAAACK

"One shot, is all I need"
    José dos Dias Oliveira Fernandes
    Alias/Nickname/Title: The sniper; One-hit-kill
    Height/Weight: 77kg/1,83 m
    Birthplace: Somewhere in South America
    Appearance:

Peace and tranquility, have an exagerated love for sweets
    Dislikes:
    A disarranged battlefield, loud and messy people
    Natural Talents:
    Great destruction fire magic, but he doesn't use it anymore

Magical Attributes
    Origin: ???
    Elemental Alignment: Fire

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: C
    Circuit Quality: B+
    Circuit Composition: Usual

Character:
    "Hm? What is this? Can I eat it? Well, I will eat it. This thing is your pet? ..... No problem to me"
    Normaly, he is a very light-hearted person, with a friendly smile and carefree atitude, but sometimes his expression changes greatly. When he is concentrated on a target or searching for enemies with his scope, he is oblivious to everything
    "Like a far away star: even if you stand on your tiptoe, I will be far beyond your reach. Even if you do heartfelt wishes, I will not hear then. Even if you confess your love to someone under my light, my shine will stay the same. And when you see me, I won't be there anymore"

Biography:
    Spoiler:
    "Why do you want to hear about my life? There isn't anything interesting, and I dont want to speak about it. No, you won't buy me with this sweet. Again. I am a grown adult, you know? You can't buy me with one sweet.
    Wait, wait!"

His family was somewhat famous in the world of magi, but only because of their innate talent for destruction magic.
    Long ago, two minnor families have united through marriage. One of them had talent with fire magecraft, with a tradition passed down for many generations, the other had talent with 'energy' (eletricity mainly, but manipulation of od and mana too was one of their talents) magecraft, with very versatile spells. When they united their magic crest and knowledge, a very desctructive magecraft emerged, with many pyromaniac spells and lousy explosions. They were nicknamed ''explosive barbarians'' by other magi.
    José was no different. When youth, he showed some talent with this kind of magecraft. Trained by his parents, José was a promising youth.
    Until the day that an enemy family attacked.
    There was two diferents families of magi in the same land. The Oliveiras (José's family) were the rightful owner of the land, but the Hernanes came and ocuped a small part of it, without permission. The two families had almost the same power, and a full war would be disastrous for both, so they only traded insults for a few generations.
    So, knowing the innate talent of their enemies, the Hernanes hired stealth mercenaries. Their swift actions was the perfect counter-measure for the gross destructive power of the Oliveiras.
    José escaped, but only after seeing his parents fighting and dying. This day, he realized the big mistake in his family's magecraft.
    "Pure destruction is useless. Gross power is useless. All you need is one precise atack.
    I was still a kid back then. After all my family was killed, I wandered around until I find another company of mercenaries. That land was full of this. Mercenaries, I mean. I dont know if it was lucky of me or not, haha.
    What happened after? Nothing. I lived with then. They trained me. Luckly, they knew about magecraft too. 'Magi is one of the best clients' they say, haha. Well, after I grew up this company was disassembled, and I became a wandering lone mercenary (something licks his face) wait, wait, hahaha, yes yes, I can't forgot, I'm not alone ahaha, stop it, Dog!
    The clock tower? Yes, I got there a few times. As a mercenary, of course, but one time as a student. What? You can't imagine me reading a book? You're mean, I can read too! Why I not stayed there? You think a mercenary with no family stand a chance in the magi world? Everyone despised me, so I stayed only a few weeks. If I missed something? Well, I became friend with a strange man there... He too was despised, but because of his lack of talent. Let's see, I think his name was... Assis?
    If I have any regrets? Why I would have any? Everything that happened wasn't my fault. I did my best. Everytime. Even when my family was assasinated. Even when I saw the budies that rised me dying one after another. Even when I tried to get out of this bloody life in the clock tower but everyone bullied me.
    No, I'm ok.
    I think... there is dust in my eyes..."

Magecraft Related Abilities:

Spoiler:
    True shot
    Ilusión Correcta

A simple illusion spell, but a very usefull one. José learned it when he was a student in Clock tower.
    The base is simple: With a small manipulation of light and air, he makes the target believe that he shoot a bullet, when he didn't. Only that.
    'This isn't very usefull for a sniper' you would think, but sometimes even a sniper have to fight short-range. With this spell, he can lure the enemy or fool them, without waste bullets. In a battle with another mage, even in a one-to-one short-range fight in an open landscape, he can fool the opponent making then use some protection or evasion spell unnecessarily, biting the bait, so the enemy will use his trump card unecessarily.
    "Why I didn't learn more complete illusion spells? Well... I did not think of it at the time"

Scope
    Lentes precisas

The most usefull spell for a sniper.
    José create small "lens" of magical energy inside his eyes, between retina and the biological lens, with this he can ''zoom'' without any scope.
    It was very dificult to adjust the size of the 'magical lens', but with many years of training and using this several times he now can do it with relative ease. When he change the 'lens' to zoon in or out, is possible to see from outside something moving inside his eyes, like real lens.
    He can reinforce his eyesight with a more orthodox spell too, but this is more eficient
    "It is very usefull to read contracts too, haha"

Railgun
    A Mais Útil Arma

José's greatest pride.
    One day, when doing a job for the U.S.A, José saw a experimental weapon used by the navy:
    The Railgun
    A weapon with two metal ''arms'', where pass an eletric current creating a magnetic field, that push the metal bullet at high speeds. The shot have incredible range and accuracy.
    "If... I could minimize it and transform in some sort of spell... It would be the most perfect weapon..."
    José prevails for accuracy and efficiency, a weapon 'supreme' in both was his dream.
    First he thought about firing bullets made of magical energy, but pure energy is very unstable, the accuracy would be affected, and it would spend too much magical energy. So he created something more akin the original.
    Using his thumb and forefinger as the ''arms'' of the railgun, he transform magical energy in eletricity, passing it as a great single pulse through the nerves in his fingers and creating a small magnetic field, sufficient to push a small metal bullet at the speed of aproximately 300 km/h, with incredibly accuracy.
    It is perfect for short and medium-range shot, but he do not use for long range. His fingers aren't as stable as a sniper's barrel, even someone with firm hands would have difficulty.
    "The only minus is that it burns my fingers a little. No, it isn't dangerous for me, as I always use only a single eletrical pulse"

All these spells use only a little amount of magical energy, so he can use them several times.
    His parents died before they passed the magic crest, yet he still remember a few destruction spells. But even in a difficult situation, he never use them.

Mystic Codes/Familiars:
    The Dog: A stray dog José found in his travels. It was still a puppy when was found, and José adopted him as a buddy. José bring him to the missions too, to warn of any enemies invading his position.
    When he found it, José called him "Little Dog", but as he grew up his name changed to just ''Dog''
    Railgun bullets: Any metal bullet can be used in his railgun, but he made a few 'special' bullets, using small (and cheap) jewels charged with magical energy inside a metal ball akin to a musket bullet. The magical energy reacts better to the magnetic field, like an eletrized object, rising the top-speed to 500 km/h
    José use always the same sniper too, but without any ''magical modifications'', so it can't be considered a mystic code

Non-Magecraft Abilities:

Spoting,Preview
    Posición Relativa

Some may call it a mental geas, but in reality is more like intuition.
    José was born with a simple talent: very good imagination.
    As the years passed, the experience from battle united with his proemient imagination allowed him to create a "model" of every situation inside his head.
    Almost every detail can be recreated in scale, so he can process the variables to do the most precise shoot at that situation.
    No one knows, but José never missed a target in all his years.

Creator RemarkS:
    After a very long time HERE I AM, BWAHAHA
    So, I was thinking about a certain sheet (about a saint that read all the books in the world) for some time, and when I finally had time to write...
    I DID SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFERENT!
    Why? Why not?
    I finaly learned how to do
    this
    thing
    , is so better than just minimize the font.
    Aaaand I began to think about a short story with this character, may be I write it here as a bonus...
    Last edited by Criarino; July 28th, 2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: corrections
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The sheet is cool, but it's a bit odd to see his FC is a dude that already exists in the Nasuverse (Gun-God).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The sheet is cool, but it's a bit odd to see his FC is a dude that already exists in the Nasuverse (Gun-God).
    yea, I know, but it was the best FC I found and I was too lazy to create a description
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    josé is a cool guy, he reminds me of a kiritsugu with a better sense of humor

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I was too lazy to create a good name, so I just put "Zé" (world-0 will know what I mean)
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    its even funier because my uncle name is josé

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Where is everyone?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Wow, it really died this time...
    I did something wrong?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Not really. More like no one is having an idea that they think are good ebough to be posted here, like me.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    like, i do have a sheet in work for days now that i can finish

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I have ideas. I just am too lazy to write them down.

Blog Entries
    I posted that sheet weeks ago yet no one said anything, I thought that this thread was dead
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    its the natural circle of death and rebirth

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Case File #23049

"See the wheel of fate turning. Isn't it disgusting?"

The job is completed as asked. You didn't expect a positive result, but he gave you one anyway.

The bedraggled man nods, tips his hat to you, and gracefully accepts the payment.

The moment he steps outside the bell on the door rings. You hear the sounds of startled birds flying away. There is a flash of white and a splat.

He takes off his hat and looks at the stain spreading across it.

The magus laughs, puts it on his head, and bids you farewell.

Name: Adamska Mikhailov
    Alias: Unfortunate Son
    Appearance: Homeless Vagrant
    Birthplace: Somewhere in Russia
    Personality: Fickle. Cowardly. Petty. Compulsive. Easily distracted, difficult to annoy. Impenetrable.

Background

Hails from an old lineage, estimated between ten and twenty generations. Bloodline originates not in Russia but in South-Eastern China. Subject is known to have moved to London after the unspecified death of his remaining family. There he was raised in a youth home and joined the Clock Tower at a young age. Though his skills were estimated to be prodigy-level, practical performance was low and subject was expelled after two years of attendance for a combination of poor marks, drug trafficking and addiction, peddling false Mystic Codes, and petty theft of Clock Tower property. Subject now wanders the world as a Freelancer, selling his meager abilities for money and favors. Is known to have interfered in the Ma'at Incident, hindering acquisition of [REDACTED]. A Sealing Designation was subsequently issued and the subject was apprehended by Enforcers, but the Designation was inexplicably revoked before he could be incarcerated and the subject was released without charge.

Current location is unknown. Subject is expected to resurface somewhere in America.

Known Abilities

Possesses an inherited Mystic Code called
    Rebirth
    संसार
    , taking the form of a small, rotating object. The specifics of this tool are uncertain, but it is known that activation involves holding it in one hand and spinning it with the fingers. It has been passed down for generations among the subject's family line in lieu of a Crest, changing form each time. Previous forms include an hourglass, a compass, and [REDACTED]. All of the subject's abilities seem to link to this item, so separating him from it is thought to be a safe way of neutralizing him. However to this date, he has never been seen without it.

Abilities of
    Rebirth
    संसार
    include, but are not necessarily limited to:
    Minor HealingSubject was able to insulate a badly broken limb from infection, minimize blood loss, and prevent swelling. The limb was fully healed two weeks before the expected date.
    Damage ReductionSubject survived the collision of his moped with a large truck, while both were driving at high speeds on a highway. Though his vehicle was destroyed, the subject walked away with only bruising, dizziness, and clothing damage. The subsequent gas explosion only singed his scarf.
    Limited HypnosisOn several occasions, subject has been shown to influence the behavior of animals in his vicinity, either increasing numbers until the area is being swarmed with rodents and birds, or avoiding being bitten while wandering through a leech-infested swamp. An Enforcer once tasked with pursuing the subject claimed to have had her plane ticket snatched out of her hand by a seagull.
    Probability ManipulationSubject, when confronted with a ten thousand dollar debt, wandered to a nearby kiosk, bought a lottery ticket, and subsequently cashed it in for thrice that amount. Conversely, he has been regularly observed to lose at all forms of luck-based game, even when odds would be overwhelmingly in his favor, and possesses little in the way of liquid funds when pressured. Inquiries as to whether this effect is passive or active has been inconclusive.
    Weather ControlIf subject is in the area, it is 42% more likely to rain. He has been in the way of several hurricanes and tornadoes, and can be seen carrying an umbrella at all times. Once, upon threatening him, a bounty hunter was struck by lightning three times in rapid succession, on a clear summer day.

Rebirth
    संसार
    itself is the Sorcery Trait of the Mikhailov bloodline. Its current thaumaturgical process is unknown. The subject, during the short time he was apprehended by Enforcers, had this to say: "I'm just doing what every responsible person does, stockpiling and pinching pennies for when the bad times come. Don't knock it over now, or all the good luck might spill out. Just getting out of this mess is going to cost me a decade's worth. Was this close to cashing it in, too..."

Note: Luck as a concept has been proven to not exist, so it is assumed that the subject is lying. However, one prevailing theory posits that
    Rebirth
    संसार
    acts as a reservoir for its wielder's karma, storing it passively and releasing it when prompted to. The Mikhailov family's history is one of poor fortune, with sudden deaths, physical deformities, and tragic misunderstandings marring each generation. Adamska is its last known heir. If the theory is correct, then the accumulated karma contained within this Mystic Code is nearly enough for a soul to reach the state of Nirvana spoken of in Buddhism. Or, if channeled into a ritual, the Swirl of the Root.

Another, secondary theory, is that
    Rebirth
    संसार
    is a tangible, physical aggregation of curses linked to the Mikhailov bloodline. The target of a curse is usually another, and the user in turn receives feedback proportional to the curse's strength. By inverting the process and cursing one's self, the feedback is driven into the outside world instead. By using the suffering of the user as fuel to strengthen the curse further, the aggregate would only grow stronger and more deadly with time. No way is currently known of making use of such a theoretically large mass of curse. Presumably the research of the Mikhailov family into that subject would represent a breakthrough of massive proportions, easily worthy of a Sealing Designation.
    Last edited by Bloble; December 31st, 2017 at 03:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    This probably would've been my January Create-a-Magus entry, if I felt comfortable entering in my own prompt. I debated saving her for an RP, but being honest with myself, I'm not properly equipped to play her. Nevertheless.

Name: Saoirse Loughlin

Birthplace: County Cork, Ireland
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Personality
    Forte/Likes: A full stomach, completing a long task, ketchup
    Weaknesses/Dislikes: Hidden things, long walks
    Natural Talents: Swimming, badminton, cleaning up after herself
    Natural Enemy: Svin Glascheit

Magical Attributes

Origin: Restitution
    Elemental Alignment: Water
    Circuit Composition: Abnormal

Biography:
    The Loughlin clan were a family of magi situated in the harbor city of Cork in Ireland. Specializing in curses, in particular the hexes of the Emerald Isle, they had made their riches as contract magi, bringing ruin to the enemies of their patrons in return for prestige and financing for their pursuit of the Root. Over time, a city grew around the seaside chalet where they made their home, and then a thriving harbor. The Loughlins maintained their political ties with new kings, new governments, new peoples - living so well that it was quite some time before they first realized their curses had been weakening, their usefulness diminishing. The crest of the Loughlins was dying and so too was their lifestyle as magi.

His clan dying, the then clan head used to contemplate his family's ruin at the beach overlooking their chalet. Where would they go? What could they do? Bereft of their use, what would the politicians who relied upon them do to silence them? Would their enemies find them? Perhaps it was his anguish that attracted the concerned selkie who visited him on one of those days. Or maybe he planned it from the beginning.

Was it happenstance or design that they met? None are still alive who could say. But what is known is that the magus tricked the selkie who gave him her heart, stealing her sealskin to harvest as material for a renewed Magic Crest and entrapping her as his bride. She lived and died as a member of the Loughlin clan, unable to break into her husband's study to find her lost skin, and staring out her window overlooking the ocean until the day she died. A weak presence who was already dead, even her own children only remembered her as dutiful and little more.

The story of a captive phantasmal bride, told and retold as in time immemorial.

With her sacrifice, the Loughlins were revitalized, their crest young and fresh, and the family would continue for another five generations, advancing their family's cursecraft with each generation. Five new heads of the clan were born and died, the third even making inroads to the Association and reestablishing their name in the halls of the Clock Tower. When Saoirse was born, the third of three children, it was expected she would carry their lineage on her back to even greater heights, and Saoirse seemed primed to do just that, excelling in all of her studies far beyond her two brothers.

Despite being the youngest child, it soon became a foregone conclusion that she would be the next heir, and even her brothers couldn't fault the earnest, cooperative and pliant young woman who always asked for their advice. Even if they wouldn't be the heir, they would surely reap the benefits by exploiting her without any of the danger associated with being the successor.

But a curse always returns to the one who cast it, and the curse upon their great great grandmother had been a heavy one indeed.

Since birth, Saoirse had listened to the whisper in her heart, a voice in her blood, telling her what she had to do. How she had to please them. How she had to convince them. How she had to repay them.

On her 20th birthday, a gray and cloudy night promising rain the next morning, the last procedure to graft the crest to the small of her back was performed. On that day, her family gathered in celebration, Saoirse finally satisfied the voice of her great great grandmother.

In one night, she took back
    their blood
    her body
    from the congregation of her kin.

A selkie can kill in more ways but one. Ever the dutiful child, Saoirse left not a bone unpicked.

In the years since, freed from the responsibility of pretending to be human, Saoirse has embraced her half-blood heritage, eschewing the life of a magus, yet finding no companionship in the spiritual world either. Any family on her great great grandmother’s side are long lost to her and not a single member of her father’s lineage was left alive.

A woman who intentionally rendered herself a creature with no home in order to repay a debt that can never be forgiven or avenged.

Personality:
    Diligent and hard-working, Saoirse was the little pearl of her family's eyes, an open-hearted child who could do no wrong. She gave freely of herself, always strove to repay those who did something for her, and gave her all to everything she did. She was curious, but respectful of others' privacy, and her inquisitive nature suited her well in her studies. If she had a single quirk, it was that if someone promised to pay her back, she strongly insisted they do so, pouting charmingly until she got her way. A beloved young girl who blossomed into a beautiful, gentle, loving young woman.

All of the above is true.

But never once in her life did she express that the Loughlins were her family. Compatible to an extreme with the half-selkie blood within her, she identifies far more with the lineage of her great great grandmother than that of the petty, scheming humans she grew up around. Saoirse has no great love for humans, and no longer forced to perform for their benefit, she makes no secret of it in private.

In Saoirse’s eyes, if humans have a single redeeming feature, it is the taste she has grown fond of, embracing her nature as a hybrid beast that preys on humans with charm, seduction, and rending teeth. A maneater and blood drinker formally hunted by the Church and Association alike, shedding the gentle curiosity of typical selkie for the bloody abductions of the Irish finfolk.

Beyond that, she has nothing but empty regard for the people who oppressed her kind for their own gain. Yet when not feeding, she is by all accounts affable and warm-natured, even to her prey. She can converse comfortably and easily cultivates (one-sided) friendships, but will never warm up to a human, no matter how convincing her portrayal of affection is. She routinely makes her home in different seaside cities, though she's never once returned to the island of her birth.

Magecraft Related Abilities:

As a magus of the Loughlin lineage, Saoirse is skilled in curse magecraft, in particular curses that enact death by drowning. In Ireland, curses were often literal, with hexes being carried out by the verbal cursing of an individual to their face. A form of magecraft that relies on the social power of a group or culture, with the more listeners ensuring that the resulting curse grows more poignant and quick-acting in nature. It is not necessary for the audience to necessarily understand the words of the curse - merely that they hear it, and in fact, the longer they wonder about its meaning, the more energy is provided to the killing curse. This method of magecraft was originally developed as a means for the weak to confront the strong, converting powerless words of spite into a dangerous threat.

For example, the Irish curse "Básna bpisín chugat!" may be both a verbal curse wishing the death of kittens upon an individual, but it also carries the foundation and belief of the custom of drowning unwanted cats in Ireland. By enacting such a curse to an individual and within the earshot of themselves and others, punishment-by-proxy is carried out as the magecraft takes root in the subconscious of those who heard it.

In this way, Saoirse can induce drowning accidents, shipping mishaps, and even dangerous storms with the power of her Selkie blood and crest, carrying little danger to herself as a hybrid perfectly comfortable with the water should the drowning curse recoil on her.

More than her magecraft, however, Saoirse relies on the physical constitution of her blood. With an athletic body literally born to swim, her muscles are deceptively strong, and her smooth and soft skin carries the qualities of a selkie hide, rendering it durable and difficult to pierce and granting her a weak degree of Magic Resistance that greatly aids her in hunting or escaping magi who come after her.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    realy cool sheet, and the fc fits creeply well
    now watch sunny wins the contest of its own theme, with a sheet posted on another thread

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sunny is OP, plse nerf

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your fate is sealed

idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.