Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1116192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Mage

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A mage that is also a chef? Fælicia would love meeting him

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I'm still a begginer to all of the Type-Moon universe, and I'm in quite of a doubt in creating a mage. Mostly about the limits of magecraft. It would be better if someone walked me on the actual limits of magecraft, on what is considered to be High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, and on what is considered to be beyond the limits of magecraft and into the realm of True Magic.

Anyone? Please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatineDragon View Post
    Hi, I'm still a begginer to all of the Type-Moon universe, and I'm in quite of a doubt in creating a mage. Mostly about the limits of magecraft. It would be better if someone walked me on the actual limits of magecraft, on what is considered to be High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, and on what is considered to be beyond the limits of magecraft and into the realm of True Magic.

Anyone? Please?
    You know we have a Thread for that right?
    Just read the Useful Notes PDF for the best place to start.
    Also, it might help to play the original VN series as well.

Status
    Name: Levant
    Sex: Female
    Biography

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

A white-haired maiden, clad in a black robe. She looks to be a petite young girl though her downcast gray eyes and calm features gave her a severe look. The two massive, jutting ram horns on the side of her head is distinctive, betraying her inhuman nature.

—but, she has delicate fingers, unsuited for wielding weapons.
    History:
    Spoiler:

Sprawling cities, literacy, international trade, wondrous monuments to Gods and Man: the fruits of civilization are the pride of Humanity, the cornucopia of plenty supped by the tiniest babe to the mightiest king. A steady march of progress made throughout human history, where the piercing light of knowledge pierced the veils of Mystery. Yet, the process is not a rising crescendo, but a flickering torch, dimming and at times even sputtering out into embers. Humanity's greatest strength is the ability to pick themselves back up again, to answer the question "Why do we fall?" and becoming greater in the process.

This 'destruction of civilization' occurs periodically in human history, the most terrible of which is known as 'The Late Bronze Age Collapse.' Cities burned, literacy dwindled, trade severed, and the idols of Gods and Man lies half-begotten. Over a period of a lifetime, the torch of Humanity is extinguished, throwing Humanity back towards the moonlit Dark Ages. This foe of Humanity is known as 'The Sea Peoples', a confederation of raiders who razed their ways through the Mycenaean kingdoms and the Hittite Empire before being stopped by the great Pharoah Ozymandias. In the annals of history, they are pestilence given form, gnawing at Humanity in endless hunger. They suffered their final defeat at the Battle of the Delta in 1175 B.C. and all of Humanity breathed a sigh of relief.

Chaldea is an organization for the preservation of Humanity Foundation, but it is neither the first nor (arguably) the foremost. In the ivory halls of Atlas, alchemists conduct experiments divorced from all ethical consideration, all for the sake of averting Humanity's "end" predicted by the first Director. For that goal, they valued information above all others, hoarding clever artifices and observing phenomena, as well as participating in them. It is an ancient Institute that descended from the ancient Magi of Egypt.

The proto-Atlas notably joined forces with Ramses III to pushes back the Sea People during the period that would become known as Late Bronze Age Collapse. For their contribution, the Pharoah granted them a myriad of boons - riches, land, slaves and, most thrillingly for the mages, the corpse of a certain girl.

A deceased champion of the Sherden, Eqwesh, and Peleset, this empty Body was placed in the care of the proto-Atlas and interred in a glass sarcophagus, preserved as a mummy, an artifact, and a trophy of conquest. A game mounted on the wall to sing Humanity's everlasting glory, to remind Atlas of their mission, and their resilience. For over three thousand years, this body would be exhumed and utilized, puppeted as a model for the weapons Atlas engineered to safeguard Humanity. Over and over again, she would be utterly annihilated and rejuvenated, a macabre circle of death and rebirth for a husk with no Mind nor Soul. The alchemists of Atlas matter-of-factly named her 'Death of Levant,' a trump card meant to be locked into the Atlas vault forever.

—Yet. And yet, the Body is a temple of the Mind and the Soul, but it is far from a static vessel. Life incarnated inside her, whether as a result of Atlas experimentation, divine mysteries or a natural process, and she becomes a person.

She is a being more like a Human-shaped Mystic Code than anything, bone of a beast sharpened into a spear of man. Her soul is plundered by the Counterforce, enshrined in the Throne of Heroes as an Anti-Hero that has her name lost to history. Her mind is erased, dissipating to ether. Her body is indubitably, irrefutably, inescapably death. She is an existence that would be erased instantly by the counterforce.

But the wish of a certain Holy Grail War victor changed all that. Plunged into the Age of Gods, the world becomes a little bit more accommodating to monsters. The Director of Chaldea expanded one of the seven contacts of Atlas and she comes to the facility under the Mediterranean. Her purpose, to be the vanguard, the hound sent to hunt her peers to preserve human life. At the end of her mission, the re-strengthened counterforce would crush her. A peerless, environmental-friendly, cruelty-free, self-disposing Weapon.

Personality: A soft-spoken woman who chose her words carefully. Rather than possessing a 'cool beauty' attribute, she is just a shy girl wary of strangers. She didn't have the memory of her past life nor knew when she was born, having spent her whole conscious period as a subject of Atlas. Growing up amongst academics, she has an appreciation of information and voraciously consumes the written words. She is the type to select all dialogs option in an RPG. She is dutiful and practical, but surprisingly weak to sincerity. Romance is a no-go, a bad civilization, and she is not at all curious about it. Despite her fragile countenance, she still has a strength to her, a relentless nature and affinity for destruction.

Magecraft
    Element: Water
    Origin: Famine
    Description: As a Sea People, she expresses excellent control of the Water and Wind element, though it is usually in conjunction with martial feats. She also has the "thinking method" of an Atlas alchemist, but her magic capability is average, even by the standards of modern magus.

Skills
    Divine Words: E
    The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. While not a Magus, she naturally has the capability to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. While this has certain advantages over the modern theory, the fact is that her inefficiency and inexperience meant that her actual feats are utterly unimpressive, losing to the refined methods of modernity in 70 out of 100 cases. In a way, this is also a triumph of Humanity.

Foe of Humanity (Famine): A
    "A killer of families does not have a family of their own."
    The nature of the third Horseman, who wielded a scale. Minus affinity with all factions aligned with Humanity, but no corresponding plus affinity with monsters. In her case, she can rapidly decrease the mana of the area, dissipating them into the environment, but countermeasures by Atlas closed the circuit within her body. Heroic Spirit installed to her suffer constant damage and gains an effect similar to Mad Enhancement (E) due to pain. She should be able to activate this skill if she is grievously wounded, but...

Natural Body: D
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. The reason Chaldea wanted her, a body that approaches to a significant degree to the incarnation of a Heroic Spirit. She'd normally have this skill at a (B) rank, but it has heavily deteriorated as a normal function of time. No matter how many calories she ingests, she will remain a pettanko. This is slightly a concern.

Compatible Heroic Spirits:

"A King under the Mountain —no, perhaps, it is more accurate to describe her as a Princess locked in a Tower. A first-rate Humanoid Mystic Code that breaks down closed system she touches just by existing.

"She is a neutered detritus of a fragment, a vestigial Body without Soul nor Mind, but she is still dangerous. Her original self is a disaster that encroaches in a mindless warpath. The paramount civilizations of the Bronze Age fell before her: Hero-kings, Divine Spirits and Pharaohs alike reaped like so much sown wheat.

"Oi, oi, isn't she actually a W.M.D.? A genuine, veritable, bona fide Woman of Matter Disintegration?!

"A-ah, sorry, I got carried away, there. She is a leashed weapon - the Heroic Spirits most compatible to her are those with legends containing anecdotes about captivity and destruction. Additionally, because of her corrosive nature, it would be best if the summoned Servant has a high END rank and a noble disposition."
    Altera

"The King of Destruction, Attila the Hun. The King in the Steppes who destroy Rome, galloping over green plains on his steed under the azure cloudless sky. An Anti-Hero Spirit, placed in the Throne of Heroes as a monstrous Counter Force.

"He is a man who 'destroy civilization', thus I must caution us from installing him to her. We're already taking a gamble.

"—Wait, she's a girl?!"

Arcuied

"Funny Vamp. D-did you just call the True Ancestor, White Moon Princess, Executioner of the Brunestud something absurd?! I can't believe your sense of humor, Director.

"According to record, she's a heartless killer leased to the Church in their various missions to kill Dread Apostles. When not in uses, she retreats to the Millennium Castle Brunestud. She's also a vampire, a creature that drinks blood.

"I kept it in all this time, but can we even summon this absurd existence?"

Azazel

"Chained Satan. On the Day of Atonement in Ancient Israel, they drew lots on the fate of two goats. One -"for the Lord"- is to be slaughtered in his name, while the other -"for Azazel"- is to bear the sins of the Israelite and sent into the wilderness. This is not a gift nor appeasement, but a form of punishment - God's chosen people exiling evil.

"In the Apocalypse of Abraham, he is described as a Dragon who preys upon rotting carcasses. In the Book of Enoch, he is described as a fallen angel that led men into wickedness and impurities. In the end, he is chained to jagged rocks in utter darkness until the Day of Judgement, where he will be cast into flame.

"Either an Angel or a Dragon. You really don't settle for small fries, huh, Director?"

Belisarius

"A 'Shield of Civilization', the Last Roman. He is a peerless tactician and a charismatic general famed for his loyalty. He reconquered the Roman Empire for his friend and master, Emperor Justinian.

"He recovered Rome from the Ostrogoths and depose a corrupt Pope. He was known to be a man of his word and, even when offered an empire of his own, refused to continue serving his Emperor. Conversely, it is his actions that doomed the Roman Empire through overextending its resource. Near the end of his life, his Emperor ordered that his eyes be put out and he wandered the streets as a beggar.

"He is a Top Servant, as well as my personal recommendation.
    —but, in the end, I think he was trapped. In his own brilliance. In the darkness of his lost vision, able to realize his ephemeral dream of the Eternal Empire and losing it all."

Uwaaa, you totally ignore my warnings, Director?!

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Original posted by Reaper of Remnant
    "You know we have a Thread for that right?
    Just read the Useful Notes PDF for the best place to start.
    Also, it might help to play the original VN series as well."
    I didn't knew about that one, I'm still kind of new to Beast's Lair. Thanks a lot ^^

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Hello, one question:
    It would be possible for a modern mage to create Illusions so powerful that they can fool the very World?
    More specific to my question: would it be possible for a mage to create illusory weapons that are so convincent that they can actually inflict real wounds over someone?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hello, one question:
    It would be possible for a modern mage to create Illusions so powerful that they can fool the very World?
    More specific to my question: would it be possible for a mage to create illusory weapons that are so convincent that they can actually inflict real wounds over someone?
    The first one is Merlin levels of power so you'd need a good reason for it. The latter is something i did in the create a mage contest so go for it.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Hello, one question:
    To put it in the immortal words of Ron Swanson, "Son, I think you're talking about Projection magic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The second is fine. The first, well see Prelati for an example of that. Possible but, not anywhere near normal levels by any means.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Menwearpink
    The second is fine. The first, well see Prelati for an example of that. Possible but, not anywhere near normal levels by any means.
    Yeah, I was thinking that the thing of "causing illusions so real that they wound someone" would somehow be the induction of the belief of wounds with so much strenght that they induce psychosomatic wounds.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You could combine the illusions with hypnosis to create powerful subliminal messages

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by King of Padoru
    You could combine the illusions with hypnosis to create powerful subliminal messages
    Nice ^^

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the last time have i finnaly worked at my non servant charackters here is on of them \/,

Narkhar Imm Malik

Personal Data :
    Male
    Height:184 cm
    weight:85
    Circuit Quantity:Abnorm
    Circuit Quality: Above Average
    Heroic Spirit Qualification:Yes
    Saber,Caster,Berserker,Assassin,Avenger,Saver(Fals e)
    Family : Imm
    Unnamed Parents(decesesed)
    Neka Imm Malik(Little Sister)

Appearance:
    He is a athletic Young Man with dark Skin ,brownish golden hair and hetrochronic eyes (Purple /crimson),his attire consists of a beige Robes under it does he wear a Purple hodie ,black panths,also is he partially bandaged in Mummy wrappings .
    Personality :
    He is a fundamental instabile Person who is obsessed with his dreams.He is a short tempered individual who has no heitation to use others for his own gains,He was du to the Isolate and abused by his Father who tried to force him into a gravekeeper live through this was he driven Mad and ruthless and revenged himself aswell as his Sister by killing his Father ,through this has he a raging hatred on tradidionalists which he distastes also doe this apply to oppresive People.

He is a Person that has a low tolarance in term of when something distastes or Angers him this however results in unwillingly helping others as such would if he would hear Kariyas circumstances would he kill Zouken (believe me he can) and if asked by Kariya why would he simple state that he should care his own bussiness in this case is it not a act of compassion more a sort of solidarity act.
    His strive is to let the old Egypt Deities comback and become their Pharaoh ,although he holds grudge again traditionist has he great respect against individuals that are follows the old gods be they believer of Odins Pantheon , pre columbic, true hinduists,roman/Greek deity followers ,or even other faith bearers of the pharaonicals in These cases would he even Show genuine mercy and spare their lives aswell to even offer alliance and say that they could work for boths gods and share their dreams.

However he isnt complete a Madness possesed one as that he feels honest love towards his Little sister and doesnt force her to follow his march to the Glory(or Ruin ) nor demands her in that she should become stronger as that he likes her how she is and treatened even the other Pillars that when his Sister is even cutted a Hair would he masscre the half order.

Family History/Background:
    Neka Imm Malik(Little Sister):
    She is the younge sister of Nakhar and althoushe pray her brother to let go of his Hatred does she genuin love him back as that even if he is a Monster to other People is he still a caring Brother who in her presence even softens his normaly piercing glare into soft smile.
    Unnamed Atlas originated Mage (girlfriend)

Info Table Osiris Corp(Oration).
    Is a secret Service like Organisation that were founded by exiled Atlas Mages in colarboration with banished Egyptian /ethiopian relict protectors ,arabian Assassin aswell some Hunted Shamans of the southern africa with the mutual Goal of finding mechanics and ways to to let the World Regress back into the Gods Age aswell as help the Magic to return to full power.

It was founded before around 600-700 years but since its foundation were they preoccupied with their own Survival(and Infiltration of Administrations to a degree) instead of their researches out of this reason were one Membership condition physical Health and Hand to Hand /Melee Combat capabillities due to the Organisation has due to their environmental pressure already short capicities due to that is it neccesary that aside from atleast the Possession of Magical Knowledge/Means a sufficient selfdefensive capablity out of These reasons are the Organisation consist today mostly out of Spellcaster Assassins and their numbers of capable Mages that are of mentionworthy importance of their Goal is not even a dozen ,which are at every time be protected by the ten strongest and or most Dangerous Combat Mages ,called Pilars of Osiris of which Narkhar is one of them.

Abbillities:
    Narkhar possess the Elemental Affinity Water and Earth naturally and Fire artificialy.
    Aswell doess he posses a Tradition carrier sorcery trait that authorisies him to use the remaining Nobelphantasm of the Pharaohs

Martial Arts :
    Narkhar posses overhumanly Attributes due to the ordeal of Tefnet which in the downside cursed him aswell as inflicted perma Damage in form of Burning scarss across his entire Body aswell as Burning hisright eye and turning into a mystic eye ,since then were he forced to wear the Mummy bandages of Nofrusobek mummy .

He was of his clan tutored(more drilled) in their unique assassiinations art "Scorpion" aswell as in the egyptian stick/Sword art Tahtib ,scorpion is a highly aggresive martial arts that consists of finger pistol thrusts by his Hands aswell/or feet in combination of striking the limbs to unable the Opponent limbs to finally/alternatevely thrust through their torax as final strike ,Tahtib were a Sword art that were used since the ancient egypt as martial art that became meantime a Dance form ,that consists of head oriented strikes .

Through this combi aswell as the learning from the Osiris corp mixed martial arts has he developed a highly lethal matial art that can barely called martial instead of outright deadly in Tandem with his undead like properties is he a highly dangerous aswell as powerfull individual even without the use of his Sorcery .

Bodily constitution:/Ordeal of Tefnet:

He possess overhumanly strenght,durability,aswell as agility this has he received by the Ordeal the fire baptism which were passed in their tribe as Initiation rite in this tribe through a since ancient times existing Ritus which consisted by the receiving of the First flame on earth the of the Sky ,creation aswell the Fire Goddess Tefnet/Tefnut which remained once in the Sahara and was picked up by priests who carried parts of the flame within their own bodies ,through that they were fixated on a Plateau tablet that are enscribed with magical Hyroglyphs which was constructed by Thot for the bearers and keepers of the Knowledge and wisdom ,on this Plateau were the Receivers fixated then are Standing four to eight priests who received already the flame and above their Heads with chains are hanging a lamp with the Tefnet flame which will be then by the priests directed to the novice and slowly driven into ist Body were it will be forced to rooting and inhabit the Body which is a atleast painfully if not outright lethal process for novice,damages of the soon to be priests werer more then common aside was very rare that the recipients Body accepted the procedur without bruises .

Through this gained the Recipient unregarded from their normaly Elemental Affinity a Fire Affinity a within going abbillity that are equal a Mana burst aswell as in some cases (but not neccesary) enhanced physical capabilities and magicall aswell regenarative capabilities,but can also be inflicting a curse like halfdead state that can be described as "Half-Mummy".

In Narkhars case were his Body to some extent to weak to safely receive it safely due to that were parts of it permanent burn necrosis that didnt killed him but turned him partiallly into a instable half undead which are slowly crawl and deveour the remaining parts, which he is forced to cover with the wraps of Nofrusobeks Mummy which are halt the process and atleast at a homeopathic rate heal them but are unable to cmpletely heal him ,also due to that he holds now the flame were his circuit quantity forcefull Extended so that he has a now at a stronger pace flowing Mana through them and increase his Body Temperatur but also has comsecutively give him a resistence to "mundane heat" aswell to modern Fire sorcery ,through this flame can he create bursts of Flames without the Need of Incantations (although he sometimes add them to his attacks) be them Flare pillar ,spehres or stream etc aswell can he clad himself into a Armor of fire.

But this Enhancements are having also a fatal weakness namely that he cant use These Flames(and to a small Degree Mana in General) consecutevely in a great amount during a short time window or face that the Burnings a raid more parts of himself and damaging the remaining intact parts aswell.Also has he trough the Flames possesing a sort of Regeneration curse which restore him but not in "Living" sense.

Magecraft:
    He has aside of his Main Sorcery (the Heka) received from the Osiris Corp education the Basic of Modern Magecraft aswell as teachings in African Shamanism,Atlas style Alchemie Basics and Arabian Numerologia but he is in every of These aspects due to his seldom collected temper a medioce user if any.

Mystic Eye of Tefnuts curse:
    Is the Eye which were granted him by the flame through devoring his former one ,which is a even rarer Outcome for the receiving novices to get a Mystic Eyes from he Fire as to endure it uninjuried.

In his case has his once Purple eye turned into a Red Eye with visible veins around the pupile ,similar like the rest of his Body must it be the majority of time be cloaked by nofrusobeks bandages.

Its abbillities are that it can unleash fire rays , ignite Flames on a focused spot.
    But the for Narkhar most usefull fiture were that it enabled him to decypher the Hidden embassies in the Hierglyphic paintings and Texts and were able to take /lure out their Secrets and use them for himself,also is he capable to see Magical barrier/bounded fields etc.

Also has he discovered that with the eye he is capable to Control the mind of others by Burning it is he either capable of brand sign a certain order into their mind which they are now fully internalize or to burn certain personality aspects which are now like they never existed in them/are barely remaining ,the victims are still able to force them out of These changings but to fully nullify it is a spiritual healer neccesary .

Aside from the described variations does the victims become more aggresive,impulsive and more promicious.

Heka:
    Is his Main Sorcery
    Which was passed down within his clan,Whichs clan specific descipline were to Control and shape the Flame of Tefnet and give them various shapes and Attributes like solid Sword like weapons,Phönix like Animal Familiars aswell as creat pinpoint heatspehres/waves to unleash explosionns.

Beside that were he lectured in the Basics and General style less applications as there are :Animal Control and the harnessing of their senses ,curses aswell Blessings,spiritual healing aswell the primordial Heka teachings,

Narkhar is a very proficient user but in a completely untypical way by his clan standarts due to his distaste of the fire which now flows in his Body refused he to learn the clancraft as he just practisd the Basic and werent intersted in the finer arts of this Fire,but instead has he mastered a to his natural Elements matching sorccery the of that he developed a Earth Manipulation were he use the Earth and Water elemental Affinity to give the earth a liquid like mallabillity and through this can he make Stone as Malleable as Mud but without to loose Density/hardness as such can he Control earth/Stone in a way beyond the modern Limitation in that he can not only create stiff stakes/spears,missiles or walls but to shape them nearly freely.

Beside that has he Mastered to Control limited amounts of Water but due to his Waterpoor environment has he not much use for it nor great versality,and also has he Mastered the application of the primordial Heka which is that he can infuce objects(alternatively corpses) with Mana and turn it into pseudo OD/Lifeforce to grant them a sort of limited pseudo life .

The Nine Enneads:
    Were once Narkhars Friends and Peers which didnt survived the Ordeal of Tefnet ,Narkhar studied the old Heka to revive them and give them their claimed life back but he obtained just the capabillity to raise them as his undead (Now Mummy) fammiliars who aside of their Clan Martial Art are able to use their once possessed individual Heka Talents aswell as utilize the flame of Tefnet ,aswell are they armed with Khopeshs.
    Possesions:
    Although the were once only meant as last means of defense has he without hesitation taken the mysic-codes and relict Nobelphantasm of his Clan for himself .
    Mystic-codes :
    Bandages of Sobekneferu: the Mummy bandages of the Pharaoh Nofrusobek which are still containing her Water/Healing Magecraft Attributes which he uses to seal of his burn scars and stabilize their development also can he Control them to make them into tendrills to pierce his foes and absorb the Mana of his Opponent or to alternatively carry out spiritual healing direct on the inner Organs or others wound also is he capable by moving them on a concentrated spot to enforce a stronger healing factor.

Animal Mummies of Baboons,snakes and Falcons .

Mummy Bandages of atleast three other Pharaohs
    Nobelphantasm:
    Hut-Heru Rank A+ The Khopesh of Sesostris the first:Were the Sword of Sesostris I.
    It was one of the Noblephantasm that were passed amongst the Generations of gravekeepers ,it possess aside from his durability the following abbilities ;
    1:Its first abbillities were that it is able to gain various properties upon drawing specific Hieroglyphic combinations ,either anti dragon atributes ,different types of Mana Bursts,etc.
    2:As that the despite Narkhar gained through his Mystic Eye the Secrets of Hieroglyphic Magecraft is he unable to use it ,but by using the Sword as Grimoire like Tablet is he able by drawing the Glyphs onto the Sword is he able to use this old sorcery and spells ,additionally is he able to cancel Runic or Glyphic Boundaries by writhing their Symbols on Hut-Heru.
    3:Because in the Sword are still flowing True Ether is he capable of using it to unleash Anti-Army strikes but due to that the Sword Needs centuries to slowly transmodulate Ether in True Ether can he use maximal 4 Shin Ether blast until the Storages are exhausted and al other abbillities are drastically weakened .

Shard of Seths Apuet spear reforged as Dagger.

so please tell me your thoughts everyone
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 25th, 2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Something I made a while ago for a thing with some friends. The topic sheets were made around was 'Monster Mash'- just mentioning that since there are a few references to that scattered around in the sheet, most namely the Creator Notes.

Much more of 'make a family' than 'make a magus'. Figured I might as well post it here and add to the magus list, since we don't get enough of these relative to Servants.

Warning: excessively long. I got carried away with this one, and it shows.

Clock Tower Case File #341001_B

CLASSIFIED

Recipient: THE QUEEN (May She Live Forever) Lorelei Barthomeloi- The Supreme Mage of the Present Era

Unauthorized viewing is punishable by death, under the order of the BATTALION OF KRON.

CONTINUE?

Corpalatium Family: Continued Investigation

QUEEN (May You Live Forever),

Attached is the result of our investigations into the Corpalatium family in light of the continued skepticism regarding their nature. In the interest of preservation of mystery, these findings have not been divulged to any members of the Faculty of Law outside of the BATTALION OF KRON.

The priority of this information is rank D, as they are not surmised to pose a threat to the Clock Tower’s stability, but nonetheless attempting to conceal information while also serving under the Faculty of Law is impermissible.

Please advise any action we ought to take regarding this at Your (May You Live Forever) earliest convenience.

-Wizard-Marshal KRON XVII

Keywords

01 - Magic Foundation

In this world, magecraft is something that must be kept secret, but in contrast, concepts become stronger and more stabilized as more people have faith in them.

All schools of magecraft have a "magical theory", a foundation carved into the world itself which they use to hijack the natural order (rules and systems) and activate spells. This is fueled by human beliefs, customs, culture, folklore, and so on.

From the asinine teachings of the Holy Church to the barbaric totemism of the Mongol Steppes, there are countless such foundations engraved into the world, and these foundations are what fuel magecraft. Even minor sources of mystery within man’s consciousness, such as “the mystery of a caterpillar becoming a butterfly”, can become foundations.

The sorceries enacted by schools with little faith and small foundations will be weak, and it's not uncommon for them to stop functioning completely in foreign countries. Conversely, it is often said that the magical theory with the largest, most widespread "foundation" is the Church's teachings of the Lord, the logos.

...however, in theory, it is possible to surpass even that.

02 - Branch Family

The existence known as a Magic Crest is created through installing a foreign substance, generally a fragment of a lost Phantasmal Species or Mystic Code, into a magus’s body, and having the family’s magi spend generations dyeing that “core” in the colors of their magecraft.

Also, during the initial stages of that process, the rejection from the Magic Crest is much stronger than that of one which has already been completed; in modern days, almost nobody takes this approach anymore. Although this is in part due to the fact that queers who attempt to become magi without having a prior connection to magus families hardly appear anymore, the main reason is because most of these cases go for a "root division" with an already established family.

"Root division" is the process of receiving a portion of another family's Magic Crest. As one might expect, this received fragment loses most of its functions as a stabilized mystery after the transference. However, this method makes it possible to complete a new Magic Crest much faster than if forging a new one from scratch, and is also easier to "control its orientation".

Root division also possesses benefits for the already established magus family. First of all, the damage to their Magic Crest is minimal and can be restored in a year at most by receiving medical treatment from a specialized magus. Also, they can expect a strong sense of loyalty from the family they donated their Crest to; most of the branch families from the great magic Houses are established like this.

Incidentally, in this situation, the Magic Crest of the main branch is is referred as "Source Crest".

Family History (False)

The Corpalatium family, a well-established family of nine centuries that originated in Southern Italy. They are generally regarded as belonging to the QUEEN’s (May She Live Forever) faction of the Clock Tower’s internal politics.

Their strength is not in the space of magecraft, but in the space of politics. Shortly after the solidification of their Magic Crest, a skillful combination of politicking and bargaining both with other families and with that great family of Restoration allowed them to create a number of branch families in spite of their relative recency. The oldest among these branch families are at roughly seven centuries, while the youngest are at three.

Within the Clock Tower, there is one Faculty that lacks any direct relation to the study of mystery. They are a group who uses the Clock Tower’s magecraft and authority to intervene in common society, or for the internal regulation of the Clock Tower itself: The Faculty of Law.

They are not those who studied law and politics—they are a Faculty of governance. Ignoring the calling of all magi to pursue the “Spiral of Origin,” they are a heretical faction that seek only to develop the stability of the Clock Tower itself. The shadow within the sun, or the sun within the shadow.

Rather than true magi, the Corpalatium are combat specialists who who work under the domain of the Faculty of Law as “internal enforcers”.

The majority of their branch families, though, seem to be true magi to the core, not belonging to the Faculty of Law.

...however, since the dawn of the twentieth century, the family has been besieged by a curse. It is theorized to be the result of their founder’s misstep during the process of dyeing their Magic Crest, or perhaps it is the result of the fervor with which they divided their Source Crest to form those initial branch families so soon after their founding.

Since the turn of the century, members of the main and branch families occasionally “go berserk”, their Magic Crest running haywire and distending the body and spirit. In other words, they can be said to become monsters.

In order to safeguard against this, the Corpalatium family watches over both the possessor of its own Crest as well as the heirs of each of its branch members, striking them down when this phenomenon occurs. This position has been made an official one under the authority of the Faculty of Law.

The main and branch families have riddled out that the fault for this likely rests with their Magic Crest, but with several generations of work already put into it and the effects generally not coming to fruition until late in life, the Corpalatium along with most of their branch families are unwilling to start again from zero and lose their standing in the Clock Tower as a result. Naturally, though, this also means that no new branch families of the Corpalatium have been formed since the turn of the century.

So, they continue on, in a tragic cycle of magi becoming monsters, being killed by their own families, and then having that poison Crest passed down for the path to repeat itself once again.

Family History (True)

As has been mentioned, the true strength of the Corpalatium is in the political space. At the founding of the Corpalatium family, a backdoor deal was struck between the family founder and the lord of Restoration who supervised the process of Root Division in the Clock Tower. The deal in question was to bury something into the portions of the Magic Crest transferred to branch families.

The “something” in question is a curse woven into the Crest, painstakingly crafted by the genius of the family founder, a cursing expert and foresighted genius who has not yet been equaled by any of his descendants even slightly, in order to remain in place even after the Root Division process occurred and those Crest portions lost their stabilized mystery. Naturally, this curse is a form of delayed action that steadily seeps into the Magic Circuits of the possessor of the Crest over the course of their life, and when full saturation is achieved, the latent curse becomes “alive” through the fuel of the magus’s od, converting them into a “monster”.

In truth, the Corpalatium family does not suffer from this affliction. They merely feign such, stating that a family member became a “monster” and were struck down in their formal reports. In truth, when an heir has come to a certain age, the Succession Ritual of the Corpalatium is performed, the old heir is killed as a result of the ritual, and their body is ex post facto modified to in order to perpetuate the lie. This has been verified through in-depth alchemical analysis.

As for why they do this, one must realize that the Corpalatium are, in fact, true magi.

In this world, there is a concept which bridges countless cultural divides.

A hero is something that slays a monster.

A monster is something that is slain by a hero.

This is the magic foundation of the Corpalatium family. The activation of the curse function of branch family Crests beginning in the twentieth century was no mere coincidence, but was something initiated by the then-family head, once it was surmised that the age of heroes had ended. This is because, while the belief of their foundation is broadspread, with the age of heroes having ended the idea itself was aimless ‘in the present’, solely looking at the past.

This was the opportunity that the family founder had seen during his incessant scheming. Seeing the dusk of the age of heroes, he realized that the belief and strength of that concept would soon lack anything taking advantage of it, that an almighty magic foundation would cease to have any ‘practitioners’, and prepared to fill that void which would form several centuries from then.

However, traveling and hunting monsters in the modern day is not only infeasible but not strong enough in meaning and concept to take advantage of. A hero who kills a random monster has no narrative weight, nor is it possible to bind that action with magecraft. Instead, the Corpalatium have an assortment of branch families who become “monsters”, and are then killed by the possessor of the main family crest.

The preexisting karmic link between the “monster” and “hero” through the line between the Source Crest and Branch Crest, coupled with the meaning of such an act, is used in tandem with the body modification and conceptual enhancement magecrafts of the main family to elevate them into heroes. Following this, the title of “hero” is passed down the family line, the legacy accumulating.

A hero is something that kills a monster, and so, the true nature of the Corpalatium family is creating monsters so that they may become heroes.

This goes without saying, but their path to the Root is evidently creating ‘the strongest hero’, to give rise to a stunning family head whose existence shall itself reach the Root in a single generation.

Reinforcement

The family attribute of the Corpalatium family, and something that shapes all of their magecraft. It would not be an exaggeration to say that all magecraft a Corpalatium casts is ‘something that will Reinforce the target’.

The meaning of Reinforcement is conceptual enhancement. That is to say, enhancing the target's meaning of existence. This means that knives become sharper, food becomes more nutritious, and ‘maids become <greater>’, in the words of the current family head. We are unsure of the meaning of the last of those statements.

This nature can be seen in the curse of the branch families, in the magecraft of the main family, and even in the Magic Crest of the main family. Due to this aptitude, the Corpalatium are not dissimilar from witches in many regards, using their body as materials and means towards their ultimate end.

Indeed, the Magic Crest of the Corpalatium family is almost unseemly in terms of its physical breadth, taking up not merely a component of the body but the vast majority of the body, from skin and flesh to bone and organ. Roughly seventy percent of a Corpalatium family head’s body will be taken up by the Magic Crest, something that only older witch families generally elect to do. As all family heads beyond a certain age are suicidal, though (see ‘Succession Ritual’), carving their body into ribbons to transplant the majority of it into their heir makes some form of twisted sense.

This, in tandem with the process of Conceptual Conception practiced by the family, makes the existence of the family head itself ‘something that reinforces’. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are men made magecraft, or magecraft made men.

Monster Actualization

As was explained during the prior investigation, Case File #341001_A, the first formal head of the Corpalatium family was a shrewd man, an excellent political force, and a once-in-a-generation prodigy in the cursing arts, even by the standards of the barbaric East. Inexplicably, though, the Corpalatium family Crest does not contain any of his research into curses, save for the fact that the Crest itself is particularly apt at containing the ‘spirit of legacy’ of past family heads, much like a gathering place of curses. One could say the Crest itself Reinforces its nature as a gathering place of regrets, and converts those regrets into optimism for the future, but that is an aside.

It is suspected that this exclusion of the founder’s cursing research was done to keep the family from being looked down upon in the Clock Tower for practice of curses (rightfully so as such things are banal and brutish), to deflect suspicion away from them for their role in the phenomenon of their branch families, and for the purposes outlined in the proper account of the Corpalatium family head from the prior investigation. Given how long their gambit worked, this may seem to have been a well-planned move, but in our personal assessment, it was the height of idiocy due to the events of recent decades.

The process of Root Division causes the portion of a Magic Crest given to a branch family to lose most of its capacity as a stabilized mystery. A collaboration between the first family head and the lord of Restoration of the time was done in order to design a curse which would weather this process, and which could be brought to life at a later date of a family head’s choosing, something done through exploitation of the karmic line through the Source Crest and Branch Crest.

The nature of the arrangement between the first family head and the lord of Restoration is currently unknown, but recent investigations have suggested a relation between the first family head and the nature of the Castle of Separation’s foundation.

The curse bound to the branch families’ Magic Crests operates thusly: at the time of the Magic Crest being installed in a new heir, the Crest is conceptually treated as a part of the magus, as in the case of all Magic Crests. The Crest then instantiates its curse upon the magus; in other words, by taking in the Crest, the magus curses themselves. Due to the nature of curses, this in turn means that a continuous loop of internal cursing occurs within the magus, the nature of the curse steadily pervading their Magic Circuits over the course of their life. Generally, this process is completed by anywhere between sixty and one hundred and twenty years of age.

Investigations have observed this to be the case, and it is even possible to identify the spread of the curse now that we are aware of it, but it is woven too tightly into the Crest to be excised without destroying the Crest itself. As of the current year, only one branch family has voluntarily destroyed their own Crest and their status in the Clock Tower to free themselves from the curse; the others have instead accepted it.

At the point of total saturation, the curse can be said to have ‘become the magus’. The next round of the cursing cycle, then, causes it to become active, utilizing the od of the magus in question as fuel while simultaneously using that deprivation of life force to easier force the desired effect. The rotation of the Magic Circuits is forcefully prompted, the od is consumed, and the magus in question is irreparably changed into a “monster”.

According to our investigations, we believe that the nature of the curse’s method of changing a magus into a monster is via an intentionally corrupted process of awakening their Origin, which explains the sheer variety of such “monsters” even within the same branch family. Their exhibited abilities also seem conducive with what one would expect of an awakened Origin. However, it seems that the curse carries with it the main family’s attribute of Reinforcement, causing this awakening to be greater in its depth than even most such processes.

Heroic Prophecy

Conceptual Conception

A process of designing a living being using magecraft, with specific materials in order to assign the resulting being particular functions.

At the same time, this is the Corpalatium ritual conducted during the conception of a new heir.

Genetic material from the members of branch families who will become “monsters” during the heir’s adulthood is integrated into the conception process. However, rather than being used to give the resulting child those functions, it is used to form an antagonizing relationship between the conceived individual and the materials in question. That line is then Reinforced, along with the adaptive capabilities of the fetus.

...in other words, a process of designing an heir that is tailor-made to deal with the monsters that it will slay. A hero designed to be the bane of its future enemies. We believe the underlying foundation of this may involve borrowing the concept of the process imposed upon King Arthur, a man given the functions of a dragon, to create an heir worthy of challenging the demon Vortigern. This is one of the few areas where we have been able to isolate a specific cultural indicator, but no doubt they exist for other aspects of the family magecraft.

At the same time, a true profanity even among magi is utilized in order to shape the core of the child, while ensuring absolute obedience to the cause of the Corpalatium. The details of such is enclosed within “Heroic Weapon”.

Body Modification

The specialty of the family, both in the public and private view. In magecraft, Body Modification can be split into two subsections at its most basic: short-term, and long-term. Strictly speaking, short-term Body Modification is regarded as something wasteful and needlessly dangerous among magi in the vast majority of cases.

The Corpalatium hold to this view as well.

While this aptitude was used in designing the curse formed by the first family head, the Body Modification of the modern Corpalatium is one utilized solely upon themselves. It is a gradual process of shaping and reinforcing the body into the nature of a “hero”. This possesses two core meanings.

First, the general forms of Body Modification that one would imagine. Strengthen the flesh and bones, improve reaction time, and so on. While reasonably common and far from nuanced, there are few with the talent and the fervor to pursue this as the Corpalatium do. There seem to be elements of the Middle East’s legends involved in this specifically, though precise sources have not been identified at this time.

Second is the shaping of the body into “the most optimal vessel for the Origin”.

In this world, the ‘order of operations’ in terms of one’s existence may be called thusly. The body is influenced by the mind and spirit, the mind and spirit are influenced by the soul, and the soul is influenced by the Origin. The process of the Corpalatium modification, then, is to close the gaps that lay between each of those stages. One might say that this is their understanding of what the “true use” of the Third True Magic ought to be.

This is achieved over the course of the magus’s life, through the preparations made at their birth and their routine use of the family’s foremost Mystic Code.

...In other words, resonance between the
    Magic Crest
    Heroic Prophecy
    and the
    Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula
    Heroic Weapon

Karmic Integration

The creation of a tie between two beings at the karmic level. Something intimately related to the practice of contracting in magecraft.

Rather than the infinitely more common instantiation of a familiar contract, the nature of the link is more akin to that between a hero and his fated enemy. This stems from the first family head’s practice, exploiting the nature of the branch family relation’s karmic tie through their Magic Crest, that existing red string of fate, and the principles of sympathetic magecraft through the use of branch family genetic material during Conceptual Conception. One of the few aspects of the first family head’s personal magecraft that was passed down.

That is to say, the red string of fate tugs on the “hero” and the “monster”, driving the former to be the one who kills the latter. While low-level within the banner of fate alteration and well below certain Psychic abilities, this in tandem with the Corpalatium’s own planning is at the heart of the sheer consistency in their operations. We have yet to identify the specific figure or culture this derives from.

At the same time, this is closely related to how Heroic Apotheosis comes about.

Heroic Apotheosis

The heart of the family’s key magic foundation: “A hero is something that kills a monster.”

At the time when a family member succeeds in slaying one of the family’s self-created monsters, the rituals engraved into the ‘hero’ and resonance with the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula are used to implicitly access the magic foundation, rooted in the most general nature of their concept. The use of the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula allows for the existence of the slain monster to be utilized as the energy given to the foundation to exert the corresponding effect.

The result is akin to Reinforcement in concept, but outside of the scope of what is achievable by that magecraft discipline. If Reinforcement fills in gaps, then this compresses one’s conceptual existence to erase gaps. This does not refer to the gaps between stages of existence that are addressed by the family’s Body Modification, but rather the gaps within those very stages. If one were to consider a magus as a building with different floors for the body, mind/spirit, soul, and Origin, then Corpalatium Body Modification installs “elevators” to make transit between floors easier, while Heroic Apotheosis cleans the floors themselves. The result is, at least in theory, a seamless and cohesive “singular existence”.

In other words, a spell that has entered the domain of a self-targeted conceptual attack, amplifying the concept of a ‘hero’ that the magus in question possesses.

Generally, each Corpalatium head undergoes this process approximately five times, with diminishing marginal returns each time. Following the fifth instance, growth seems to stagnate almost entirely, hence the need for a form of succession ritual.

Calculations suggest that, if there were not diminishing marginal returns to this, it would be possible to mass produce Enforcers on par with Burial Agents. Research into how to comport this appropriately is underway.

Succession Ritual

In order to maintain the fiction of their family members becoming monsters and being slain, it is key that family members die after reaching a certain age in order to prevent suspicion. This means that the length of their generations are notably shorter; however, the Corpalatium utilize this as an opportunity to strengthen their magecraft.

The “Succession Ritual” is a rite near the time that the title of ‘family head’ is passed down to the new generation, performed by the former family head. It is a suicidal ritual which infuses and Reinforces the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula with the nature and experience of the most recent head. As with the nature of the family Crest, this is heavily similar to the practices of certain witch families.

The foundation pulled from in this ritual is the tradition of heroic succession, seemingly most based in the legends of Hinduism. We believe the concept to be tied to such things as the succession between avatars of Vishnu, but currently this is mere conjecture. Regardless, the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula is treated as the heroic weapon to be passed down, and the former family head takes the role of a mentor who sacrifices their life to pave the way for the next generation. Rather than a Crest born from lamentation of the individual’s failure, then, the Corpalatium Crest is born from a hope of the individual’s progeny. Of course, in this world, curses and blessings are one and the same.

Heroic Weapon

The Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula, unofficially referred to by the current head of the Corpalatium family as “Monster Mash” and “HYPER WEAPON”.

The cornerstone of all things that the Corpalatium aim to achieve. It would not be an exaggeration to say that all things they do are for the ultimate aim of making a family head “something that can wield this weapon”. It is suspected to have existed since shortly after the family’s founding, but has only seen use in the public eye since the twentieth century. Due to its treatment, one could consider this weapon a counterpart, or perhaps second half, of the Corpalatium Magic Crest.

Its physical form is currently that of an oversized gavel, created through the refining of various parts of Phantasmal Species, however that original nature has long since been overwritten through the dye of the family magecraft. Its physical form is additionally altered with each new head, who fine-tunes it to their particular taste; in the case of the previous generation, its form was that of a longsword, so one may consider its current form a result of the current head’s eccentricities.

During the Conceptual Conception process, a part of the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula is implanted into the unborn child in order to further guide the development of the child before its existence has become fully defined. This, in tandem with myriad other rituals during the gestation process, both establishes a karmic line between each family head and the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula, and more importantly, alters them at that most fundamental level.

...in other words, before they are born, the Origin of each member of the Corpalatium family is forcefully shifted while it is still malleable. Or perhaps, it might be better to say that they ‘die and are reborn’ in the womb. This is the greatest profanity of the Corpalatium.

This Origin, shared down the Corpalatium line though distinct in its individual expression, is nothing other than ‘Hero’. Perhaps as a result of this, there has yet to be a Corpalatium born who has attempted to outright betray the family creed.

This both grants each family head an implicit ability to wield the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula, and a form of resonance between the user and the weapon. The two feed off of one another due to their shared meaning, leading to a positive feedback loop of elevation in line with the family attribute. This is the root of a portion of the Corpalatium Body Modification.

Among the effects of this are a form of monster-slaying impulse that resembles those observed in the various Demon Hunting Associations of the world, and some forms of protection from antagonistic interference which ‘does not belong in the narrative of a hero’. Initially, we had assumed this to be a subclass of Tradition Protection and had slated them for receipt of a Sealing Designation as a result, but rather than altering the rules of the user’s reality, it seems to be a much weaker if still noteworthy feat of denying the meaning behind such interference through clashing with the weapon’s internal history.

Due to the process of the Succession Ritual, the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula possesses the weight of the full family. Accumulated memories, force of providence, and Magic Circuits of previous heads which were not transferred into the Magic Crest have become components of the weapon. This further turns the short lifespan of Corpalatium magi, something intentionally cut off while they are still ‘young’ by magus standards in order to perpetuate their public lie, into a strength. Due to the shared Origin of the complete family line, this has also caused an internal resonance with few parallels even among our finest theorists. There is some theorization that the weapon has itself acquired a ‘will’, though we have not observed phenomena to validate said theory at this time.

Much of this assessment is tinged with conjecture, though, as prior to the turn of the century, the magecraft enclosed within the section ‘Heroic Prophecy’ was far weaker due to the still-existing age of heroes, and much of it was likely simply not practiced due to the curse of the branch families having not been made active. Indeed, one might say that the Corpalatium have only been truly practicing their magecraft for a century, and that the preceding eight centuries have all been preparation. In that sense, the fact that their mystery has largely been solved within a century is pitiful for the level of preparation that it required; it is for this reason that we believe the first family head to have been an utter fool.

We can be reasonably certain that the previous two Corpalatium heads underwent a complete Succession Ritual and that they practiced the ‘Heroic Prophecy’ to the utmost, but the efficiency of prior Succession Rituals and the degree to which this magecraft was practiced prior to the twentieth century is largely unknown to us. An analysis of the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula would be necessary to properly learn such information.

The trump card of the Mystic Code is that a form of Succeed Phantasm can be initiated by the wielder as such, the cumulative history and power of the Corpalatium family enhancing the wielder in line with the family attribute for a brief time, at the cost of overtaxing the body and spirit in the aftermath.

For as-of-yet unknown reasons, this Succeed Phantasm is referred to by the current family head as the “Avatar State”. This is assumed to be a reference to a form of popular media.

Current Paladin

General Statistics

The current Corpalatium family head is a twenty-seven year old male by the name of Franceszoa Corpalatium.

Height of 193 centimeters. Weight of 86 kilograms.

Origin is assessed as Hero. Elemental Affinity is assessed as Earth.

Magic Circuit Quantity approximately ranked at A.

Magic Circuit Quality approximately ranked at C.

Something worth noting is that a high number of mediocre-quality Circuits seems to be common among the Corpalatium line. We believe this is because such an arrangement better lends itself to empowering the Anthropic Principle Immutation Formula at the time of Succession, the fate of which is intimately tied to the fate of the family, and so the former influences the latter through that ingrained karmic line.

Personal History

Born in southern Italy and trained in the family magecraft from a young age, shortly thereafter brought to the Clock Tower for his personal studies.

Due to family connections, was accepted into the Faculty of Law after sufficiently proving his mettle, but has taken on joint study with the Faculty of Folklore for nebulous reasons. This is still under investigation, as such a thing is unprecedented among the Corpalatium; current suspicion is merely that it is due to the current head’s own eccentricies.

There are no abnormalities to report in terms of personal history. Operations under the Faculty of Law have been standard, and there are no noteworthy incidents that Franceszoa Corpalatium has been at the center of.

At the current time, he has successfully slain two ‘monsters’, the former heads of the Eddelritzen and Shakrabaltin families.

Character Assessment

A bombastic buffoon who betrays much of the subtlety his predecessors have worked towards. It is not an exaggeration to say that roughly eighty percent of the results of our investigation are simply due to exploitation of this nature of his character. If the family founder realized that such a thing would occur not long after his gambit truly began, he likely would have acted differently.

As should be known, a single Origin can manifest itself differently in different individuals, both due to the coalescing of different spiritrons in manifestation of the soul and due to the different past lives of the Origin itself, even if the name is equivalent. In this regard, Franceszoa Corpalatium’s ‘heroism’ is most indicative of a self-assured ‘meathead’, in the words of our primary investigator. At the same time, though, he is perhaps the successor most aligned with the Corpalatium family magecraft in terms of his character.

He is an incredibly straightforward and shameless individual, who proclaims aspects about himself that most would attempt to conceal. However, the bestial nature of the Corpalatium is on full display in this individual nonetheless. He is a self-proclaimed brute who behaves cruelly and condescendingly to even those who he enjoys the company of, and has been regularly observed in abuse of his position in the Faculty of Law.

Strangely, though, he has been incredibly effective in the resolution of internal issues that he has been assigned to, and for this reason has not been accorded proper disciplinary action as of this time. We have yet to ascertain the meaning of this, though there is suspicion that it is due to that nature of a ‘hero’ he embodies.

If an attempt to weaken and cow the Corpalatium is to be made without revealing our hand, it seems that Franceszoa Corpalatium is the ideal head to execute such an effort against, given the comparative competence of his predecessors.

Personal Abilities

Understanding of magecraft theory, minimal.

Knowledge of magecraft outside of the bare basics and the family specialties, minimal.

Investigation into exactly what has been learned while under the tutelage of the Faculty of Folklore is in process, but due to said Faculty’s nature, doing so without arousing suspicion has proven difficult.

Combat aptitude is surmised to be slightly below the aptitude of the average Knight-Captain of the Holy Church at the current time. Due to diminishing marginal returns of Heroic Apotheosis, this is expected to reach the standard of a slightly above-average Knight-Captain after five ‘monsters’ have been slain. Through usage of the Succeed Phantasm, temporarily standing on equal footing with a Knight-Captain wielding a Scripture-class weapon ought to be possible.

Interlude- Under the Crimson Air

Memory extracted from the corpse of the former Shakrabaltin family head, Venkatavinda Shakrabaltin, through use of Residual Thought Playable.

Unlike previous attempts, this case fulfilled the requirements for usage of Residual Thought Playable; that is, the trauma of death was appropriately severe, the magus himself had not taken precautions to keep his memories from being accessed after death, and the spell was performed before the memories dissipated from the flesh.

The third condition being met is believed to be the result of the individual’s apparent Origin.

-----

My head pounds. The impending sense of dread seeps in through my skull with each beat of my heart. I didn’t understand it when my father told me about it, but it makes perfect sense to me here and now. Something in my core screams out; my body and soul already know what is coming, my mind is merely lagging behind.

Once that feeling had appeared, I had acted without pause, leaving my family estate and sequestering myself away in isolation. There is no doubt what this feeling can be, after all. I briefly consider if I was mistaken in not destroying the Crest, or in inheriting its curse, but I dismiss those thoughts. To destroy the Crest is to ruin centuries of research and status, and doom my family line to weakness for centuries to come. I do not regret my path. Even now, knowing what awaits me, I refuse to roll over in despair. I will stand tall. Even as I break, I will-

My Magic Circuits open without my switch bringing them to life. Magical energy begins to circulate throughout my body. That dread rises and builds to a peak as I feel something form inside of me. It begins as a searing heat at the small of my back where my Crest had once been, before it had been transferred to my son some decades past. It expands, a web of fire spreading throughout my body. Heart, brain, eyes, kidneys, lungs, liver, each part of my body feels like a node that the frame of this overwhelming heat locks into.

My head feels like it is splitting, as though two hands gripping it from either side are pulling it apart. That burning pain overwhelms all but that feeling, to the point where I hardly even register the scream tearing its way free from my throat.

...and suddenly, that agony vanishes, replaced with a terrible joy. My vision turns white. My throat goes dry. My breaths fail to fill my lungs. That heat still sears through my veins, but now it is a glorious pain filled with life.

"Aaaaaaa, AAAAAAAAAAAA----aAaAaAAAAAA-"

The tears rolling down my face are warm. The scream that bursts from my lungs speaks to a primal passion. My body distends. My skin grows hard, my limbs retract into my body, my eyes glass over, my blood grows still, my sense of time slows to a crawl. How must I look at this point? As some grand Kafkaesque insect?

This feeling, it destroys sense. It’s stronger than me. It’s my absolute enemy. One hundred and eight years of being ‘me’ is not enough to hold it back in the slightest.

...so, that’s what it is. This overriding impulse, as it spreads, I stop being...I...because of that impulse...I have to-

-I have to Endure.

“So, the monster finally rears its head.”

Suddenly, fear. Fear cuts through all else. There is someone here. There is something here. There is something terrifying here. There is something anathema to me here.

“...defensive in nature? What is it, ‘survive’, maybe ‘shelter’? That’s disappointing, but a monster is a monster. As you are now a threat to humanity, it is my task to cull you. Do not curse your killer, for this is the destiny you embraced.”

My ruined eyes can only see the shadow of its figure, but even then it burns brightly. Its body as a flame, and that thing in its hand as a sun. My existence screams out in revulsion, every cell of my body crying in protest. An impulse primal to everything I am denies what stands before me with all its might.

It levels the sun towards me, and makes a noise that I can no longer understand.

“■■ha■■! ■■■e, m■ns■■r! L■t ■■ ■■nc■ ■■■ ■t■■■al o■■■ ■g■■n!”

It must die. It’s terrifying. It’s wrong. Hollow eyes that I cannot see. Hollow laughter that I cannot hear. It is horrible. It is a monster. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it. Nonsensical words pound into my skull. A dry screech leaves my throat.

I charge forwards at it. I feel my body distend once again. Tens of arms burst from my form, tens of scythes come down upon that horrifying monster that is my utter opposite-

-And that profane sun in its hand breaks through the night.

Creator's Notes and Magecraft Explanations

Alright, here we go. Got a little (a lot) carried away with this one, but hey, it’s Monster Mash.

So, to be totally honest, I started out the creation process with the thought of “I want to make something that can use the phrase ‘monster mash’”, which most naturally lent itself to making something that mashed monsters. But, the topic was more about making monsters than mashing them, after all.

That brought up the idea of someone making a monster for the aims of killing it. In other words, the magecraft would be intimately tied to monsters both in their creation and in their destruction. When I thought about why someone would ever do that, the first thing that came to mind was ‘just don’t tell anyone you’re the one who made the monster, so you look super cool when you know all its weak points and murder it’, and moved forwards with that.

...in other words, you remember the whole plan Syndrome from The Incredibles had with his giant robot where he’d beat it with his remote control and everyone would love him? Yeah, it’s basically that. Realized that literally just now as I was writing that previous paragraph. Fucking hell.

Anyway, I decided from the outset that I wanted this to be more family-focused with the current head as another line item than the other way around, since for something like this where the magus is more ‘the inheritor of a legacy’ than ‘an oddity in their own right’, it just fits better. If there’s an oddity here, it’s the first family head, but I felt like he was the easy way out for a topic like this. At any rate, that was the purpose behind the Clock Tower Case File format, so it still felt like everything had a cohesive narrative and kept to the core idea behind ‘Make a Magus’, instead of straying outside of those bounds, so I’m pretty happy with that overall.

It was also fun to write it in this sort of style, too, as a sort of in-universe account instead of a meta top-down view like how sheets usually are. There are some gaps in knowledge and interjections of investigators’ personal biases and so on scattered throughout. The downside of that is that some stuff wound up getting scrapped from the final draft, like the precise heroic anecdotes each magecraft formula is based off, with the exception of the mention of Vortigern and Vishnu avatars. I have some notes on the precise stuff, but there’s no sense in dumping that in when it doesn’t add much overall, I felt. Some stuff is explained below, though.

This format did make it a bit hard to justify something like the interlude though, until I remembered Residual Thought Playable from Apo and Case Files, which made it super simple for obvious reasons. Thanks Sanda. I’m ultimately glad I included that interlude, even if it adds some length to the sheet as a whole, since I felt like it’s an important part of really showing the ‘monstrous’ nature of the family and how they slot into the topic, as a family whose magecraft is completely intertwined with monsters.

Originally, I was going to include a second interlude from the current head’s observation by investigators from his daily life (it would’ve been called Blue Blue Glass Moon, because I’m a bad person), but being busy, I decided not to in the end. Not wanting to make this submission end up being thirty-some pages long was also a motivating factor, obviously. I feel like his character description paints a good enough picture as it is, so I don’t feel particularly bad about leaving that interlude out. The only notable thing that would have been there that’s otherwise not in the sheet is a bit of ‘mask switching’ a la a certain Touko dialogue, between the happy Rance-ass motherfucker in the daily life to the rapey Rance-ass motherfucker in the monster-killing, but I felt that was pretty implicit in the sheet and the interlude I did write regardless, so hopefully it didn’t hurt the character too much.

Granted, this sheet’s still long as hell, but I think everything that’s there kinda needs to be, otherwise you’d have something a lot more two-dimensional.

Now for some of the magecraft info that didn’t make it into the sheet proper, since it wouldn’t be a proper magus sheet if I didn’t explain that somewhere. It was initially just a process of grabbing as many heroic cliches as I could, finding cross-cultural links and groundings for each, and translating them into magecraft. So you’ve got stuff like the concept of Uther designing Arturia, Parashurama acceding to Rama, and so on as the grounding, which was intentionally cross-cultural to take full advantage of the magic foundation. Rapid growth of child heroes, heroes fighting against the creations of their cursed ancestors, a weapon passed down to a worthy successor, and so on. That said, that was just a starting point. From there, I had to think on how to actually make it magecraft.

That’s where the fun stuff happens.

This isn’t gotten into in as much depth in the investigation (because how would Kron figure this out decisively), but the way it actually works “cross-culturally” is by leveraging past phenomena like colonization and Crusades as well as aspects of modern day phenomena like hordes of Westerners practicing yoga; in other words, using the westernization of non-western things so that the cultural meaning of those non-western things can be tapped into without using those incompatible foundations. This in turn is very intimately related to the Christianization of legends, which shouldn’t need any explanation. Despite being Barthomeloi faction, then, they’re actually dipping into a bit of modern magecraft, but it gets results so who’s gonna judge? Well, Lorelei will, but that’s beside the point.

The universalizing nature of Christianity was also a big part here; it’s mentioned in Case Files how you could use “God” instead of angels as a foundation stabilizer, but “God” has a particular color already which might not be what you want, so you use angels since you can probably find an angel suited to your needs given their sheer variety. The Corpalatium use “God” instead of angels though, because they want that color. Explaining that in depth goes a bit deeper down the rabbit hole. Sure there are the obvious ones like King Arthur and Charlie’s paladins (fun fact, the monster curse of the first family head borrows just a little bit from the concept of Karl’s assimilation virus, but that’s for another sheet) who don’t need any description, but it doesn’t stop there. For instance, in some sects of Hinduism, Jesus is seen as an avatar of Vishnu, which is how the Corpalatium get backdoor access to the legends of succession between Vishnu’s avatar, by leveraging “Jesus as a hero” and “Jesus as an incarnation of God” with the same aspects appended to other avatars of Vishnu. Add in an extra splash of connection via British colonization and the popularity of pseudo-Indian culture like shitty restaurants and meditation in western societies, and bam, you’ve tapped into that story without having to touch Indian magic foundations.

You also have similar aspects in the Celtic side, the Middle Eastern side, and so on; this shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, but Christianity’s pretty much everywhere, so I’m not going to start listing out everything since I’m sure you all get the idea by now. This also allows you to take how different cultures handle “monsters”, but that all operates similarly to the hero stuff so there’s no point in just repeating myself. With that all explained, you can probably think of what beast parts the Monster Mash was originally made out of, too. The name of the Corpalatium ties in as well, coming from “cor” (together) and “palatium” (palace), in other words a palace of unification, a place where things come together. The fact that palatium is also a component of the modern-day “paladin” also helps in the connection of the family magecraft to the color of “God”, and the result is a family that cleanly embodies the pervasive aspects of that cultural space.

So in the end, what you’ve got is basically a family that makes monsters and then juices themselves up so they can kill the monsters to level up. Everything about them is ultimately oriented around those monsters, since in the end they define their heroism through ‘being things that kill monsters’. It’s a pretty simple premise, but ultimately I’m satisfied with how the mechanics and all of that slotted together. It feels like there’s enough conceptual depth to everything that the family didn’t wind up just as ‘boring combat family’, which was one of my big concerns going in.

The founder is someone who I made a bunch of notes for to hash out his personal motivations, political affiliations, and abilities for my own sake, so everything wound up staying cohesive, but that’s obviously not going here since that’d be way too long to add to here, even if it would help the monster theme, since I wanted this to be more about the interaction with/ties to monsters and the meaning of a legacy that bases itself on killing monsters than the process of creating monsters themselves. Sure, that might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think ‘monster mash theme’, but it fits with the topic as worded in the doc and wound up being something I’m more satisfied with. I considered just making the sheet about him instead of the family or the current head on a couple of occasions during the design process, but it didn’t feel right. I might make a full sheet for him one day though since there’s some fun curse stuff there I cooked up that there are some hints of scattered throughout here.

The current head’s essentially ‘the inheritor of a legacy’, but he’s also an example of the instability of legacies. Thematically, he’s basically a perfect narrative example of the point of the family, a bombastic hero-man who has no issues with cutting down ‘monsters’, but as a result of that, he’s also a loudmouthed idiot who has pretty much singlehandedly revealed enough shit that the Clock Tower’s got a full case file (actually three files) on his family now.

If you wanted to try and draw a statement on magus culture out of the sheet, then this one would be that magi are inherently beings that aim for an idealized concept. The problem is that they’re people, beings that aren’t meant to embody ideals even as a terminus, and so even if a person reaches that ideal concept, it won’t be in the perfect way that the magus envisions.

In the case of the Corpalatium, they’ve gotten closer to that ‘idealized hero’ than ever before with the current head, but in the process they’ve also ruined themselves because he’s a goddamn meathead. At the same time, it’s an indication that similar difficulties will be faced the closer they move along that path to the Root, which is something shared across pretty much any magus family, and is part of the issue with finite beings trying to reach a supreme infinite to begin with.

But yeah, there you have it.

Last edited by LeadDemon; June 30th, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

I read the sheet yesterday so some specific comments I had in mind have since evaporated, but generally speaking turning the culturally widespread motif of the hero slaying the beast into a foundation is a brilliant idea and you did well to show how even that can get screwed over by the advent of the modern era. The scheme of manipulating the natural tendencies of magi to cling to burdensome legacies was similarly inspired, and presentation with the case file format gets top marks as well. Very enjoyable read except for when I was sweating about how close it was cutting to my fanfic notes all in all.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Basic Information

Name: Tristan Leigh (pronounced like Lee)

Alias/Nickname/Title: Newest non-’live-in’ butler to the Gaines Estate

Height/Weight: 179 cm. 63 kg.

Birthplace: England

Appearance: Slight of build, with his body often slouched. His pale- though not exactly sickly- skin matches his lifestyle of being indoors well. His dull green eyes are framed by fashionable, rounded black glasses and dark circles that reveal his sleeplessness. His face is long and thin, framed by long, messy silver hair that reaches a bit past his shoulders- though he is required to pull it back into a tight ponytail when working. Though his uniform consists of a somewhat well-tailored black suit, in his free time he often wears plain sweaters, a long peacoat, comfortable and stylish slacks, and black boots. His entire wardrobe is a mix of greys, whites, and blacks, causing him to blend into the background, no matter where he is. He wears a silver cross on a necklace at all times, though this is hidden from view under his clothing.

Image Colour: Pale Lavender.

Personality

Forte: Scrubbing toilets, snarky retorts, and reading the room.
    Likes: Reading ancient texts, relaxing on his days off, and bothering his only friend for said ancient texts.
    Weaknesses: Bad luck, his older sister, and combat.
    Dislikes: His job, his father, his lot in life, and bad omens.
    Natural Talents: Bounded field maintenance, and curses (unbeknownst to him).
    Natural Enemy: Bad omens, his father, Carmilla Hill, and Alastair Gaines.

Magical Attributes

Origin: Jinx.
    Elemental Alignment: Jinx.

Magic Circuits

Circuit Quantity: D+. He has 13 circuits.
    Circuit Quality: C.
    Circuit Composition: Unfortunate.

Character

Spoiler:
    Tristan is, at his core, dissatisfied with life. He’s jealous of his sister’s ability, heartbroken that his parents care so little about his future, frustrated that he’s stuck working for a pompous ass of a magus, and sick of his constant bouts of bad luck. He thinks of himself as cursed, a damned person from the moment of his conception. By nature, he’s pessimistic, foul mouthed, prone to talking back to authority figures, and has trouble making connections with others.

Even despite that nature, though, he continues to try to be a better person. His sister was a driving force in shaping this stubborn streak. Despite her superiority in every aspect of life, despite their parents grooming her to think of herself as above others, despite Tristan’s very real lack of talent, she was never unkind to him. She always encouraged him to keep at it, to keep trying to learn, and to keep trying to make friends. As a result, even though he often fails, he tries extremely hard to live by her example.

He’s a studious and quick witted young man who loves to read the works of ancient philosophers. Though he doesn’t have many, the few friends he does have are very precious to him, and his sister is among them- even if they rarely get to see each other anymore. He prefers the quiet and to be left alone, though he doesn’t usually mind company in small portions. Banter is among his specialties, even if he’s usually not the talkative type.

Biography

Spoiler:
    Tristan was born as the second child of the 16th generation of house Leigh. The Leigh family was established as a branch family to house Gaines, created for the purpose of supplying house Gaines with either loyal servants, astute assistants, or grunt labourers. Tristan’s father, James, was the inheritor of the Leigh magic crest, a crest that has been cultivated for these past generations from a piece of the original Gaines crest, which itself is a couple centuries old. The inheritor of the Leigh crest has historically been exceptional, rivaling the main family in skill, and most often got the special honour of serving as the direct assistant to the head of house Gaines.

Sadly, it was not Tristan who would receive the Leigh crest.

His sister, Mara, born 6 years prior was an astounding case of latent ability, born with exceptionally high quality magic circuits and a pair of mystic eyes. As a result, before Tristan was even born, he was cursed. There was no way he could ever hope to surpass his sister, and as such, from the day of his birth he was destined to amount to nothing.

His parents paid little attention to him, barely giving him any education in magecraft. Any magecraft he did learn was either hard fought, or taught to him by his sister, though it wouldn’t be long before she was forbidden from doing so.

At 7 years old, Tristan's origin performed it’s first curse.

During an argument with his mother over his want to learn more about magecraft, his mother, fed up with his insistence, told him he would never be able to learn the Leigh family magecraft since he lacked the talent. In a fit, Tristan screamed at his mother, telling her how he hated her and that he never wanted to see her again.

At first, nothing seemed to happen. For the next few months Tristan kept living his life, upset that he wouldn’t be taught magecraft. One day, though, his mother collapsed suddenly. She had fallen ill, and despite his father’s best efforts, she was unable to be cured. She died a year after Tristan had spoke those words to her. Of course, no one knew it was Tristan’s doing. After all, he was a child that lacked any talent.

Eventually, at 15, due to his father’s declining health, Tristan was able to convince his father to allow him to study at the Clock Tower. For the first time he felt as though his father was giving him a chance, and allowing him to make a magus of himself. During his time there he tried his best to be sociable, and was able to make a pair of friends as a result. Albus Grimm, an excitable young man who planned to study at the Faculty of Lore, just like Tristan, and Holly LaCroix, a serious young woman skilled in necromancy who planned to study at the Faculty of Spiritual Evocation.

However, on his 18 birthday, upon finishing his time at the Faculty of General Fundamentals, his father recalled him to their home. There, Tristan was told that he was to cease his study at the Clock Tower. Apparently, his study had not been for his own benefit, but rather so he could better fulfill his destined duty; being a personal servant to Alastair Gaines. His father informed him that this was the destiny of those born of house Leigh who had no talent, and that refusing to serve house Gaines would only cause trouble for his sister, who was working closely with house Gaines within the Clock Tower.

Like a death sentence, his father told Tristan that he would officially begin his service on his 20th birthday. Until then, Tristan was free to do what he liked, as they would be his last truly free years before he served house Gaines for the rest of his life.

So, Tristan went galavanting across Europe, the United States, and Japan. He had no other choice but to return, as otherwise his sister would lose everything she had earned, so he tried to live it up as much as possible. Eventually, though, that came to an end, and he returned home to London, and began his service. He’s been working as a non-’live-in’ servant since then.

Magecraft Related Abilities

Spoiler:
    Basic Thaumaturgy: Tristan was allowed to complete 3 years of study at the clock tower, a privilege he has to fight tooth and nail to obtain. As a result, he was only able to study in the Faculty of General Fundamentals, and was unable to move onto his desired place of study, the Faculty of Lore. His education in this faculty has familiarised him with the basic spells available to all novice magus’, but beyond that he has not learned any more advanced magecraft.

Formalcraft: Being the methodical type, and also given his general lack of energy, Tristan prefers to cast magecraft through formalcraft. He is proficient with creating various magical circles, knows multiple basic incantations, and knows where to secure proper sacrifices for his magecraft.

Thought Acceleration: Both of Tristan’s parents attended the Atlas institute for a short time before returning to serve the Gaines family. Though they refused to teach Tristan the family style of magecraft- as it was more productive to teach it to his sister who would inherit the family’s magic crest- they taught him the standard ability of all Atlas Institute alchemists after months of Tristan begging to be taught magecraft. It is the only ability he has inherited from his parents. He has found it useful in both reading and at his job.

Curse Actualisation: A result of his origin, Jinx, by speaking aloud a perceived omen, Tristan unconsciously casts a curse. For instance, if a black cat crosses his path, it has no actual bearing on his luck. However, if Tristan sees this, and says or thinks “a black cat crossed my path, that’s bad luck,” he curses himself to then experience misfortune. If a friend confides in him, “I saw a black cat on my way to work,” Tristan would, worried for his friend, warn “that’s bad luck, be careful,” cursing his friend to experience misfortune. It is possible for Tristan to use this power consciously, but he has yet to realise that he is the source of the misfortune that surrounds him. If someone were to awaken him to his origin, he would surely be able to weave deadly curses against his foes.

Bounded Field Technician: As a result of his rigorous study, Tristan is familiar with the intricacies of bounded fields. As a result, he is adept at creating them, placing special conditions on them, and dismantling them. Although his overall magical output is low, meaning a sufficiently strong bounded field would be impossible to dismantle, he is otherwise skilled in removing them. Bounded fields he’s created can do things from repelling ‘bad omens’, cutting off mana circulation, and even cutting off connection to specific foundations of magic, though the more advanced the field the more time and energy must be put into its creation. He has set up a bounded field that covers the block his apartment building is on, which repels ‘bad omens’, draws mana towards his apartment, and is self repairing.

Mystic Codes/Familiars

Spoiler:
    Silver Cross of Blessed Fate: A simple talisman his sister created for him after witnessing how unlucky of a child he was. It naturally protects the wearer from curses, and by clutching it and saying a short incantation, Tristan can lessen the potency of his own actualised curses, though he doesn’t know that’s what he’s doing. He wears it at all times, even when bathing.

Non-Magecraft Abilities

Spoiler:
    Breathing and Walking: As a part of his training he underwent under Carmilla Hill to become a quality servant, Tristan has become somewhat proficient in breathing and walking techniques. He is nowhere near the level of easily producing mysteries, but he is able to utilize this technique to erase his presence. It also passively assists in his latent curse actualisation, though only very slightly.

Competent Butler: Though far from the likes of the demon head maid, he is skilled in cleaning, serving others, and improvising. He has been noted as being the best toilet scrubber Carmilla had ever employed, though that was a title he cared little about.

Sharp Mind: Due to being taught thought acceleration, his mental faculties have rose across the board. He possesses a very good memory and is fairly intelligent.

Creator Remarks

Spoiler:
    I’ve always been a fan of characters that are on the weaker side, at least when it comes to the ones I create. As I was writing the draft of my first fan fiction, I got more and more interested in the concept of bad luck as a result of seemingly mundane happenings, and decided a character who subconsciously actualises these misfortunes, essentially sabotaging himself, would make for an interesting protag. I didn’t really care to give him any real skills in magecraft, though I’ve always liked the concept of bounded fields, so I didn’t bother with anything extreme. I figured it would be more interesting if, given the situation I’ve put him in, he wasn’t able to bust out of every problem with firepower alone. However, I wanted to give him an interesting tool set so that he could solve his problems through other means.

Blog Entries
    Ah, create-a-magus... So many memories...not all of them pleasant
    Anyways, Tristan: that's a very interesting character. His backstory and abilities are somehow simple but very well fleshed out. I would like to see more about his sister too
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thanks! He's my first crack at a magus within the Nasuverse, so I was a bit worried about whether he'd be quality. I appreciate your words, and maybe I'll write up a profile on his sister soon!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Probably the wrong place for this, but what are the specifics about allowing a magus access to a NP, like the Fragra or Grey

Baz is able to use Fragarach because of her Sorcery Trait. Gray isn't a magus but has access to Rhongomyniad through Add and being molded into Artoria through artificial means.
    Last edited by Bugs; September 17th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.