Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2934373839

Thread: Fall 2016 anime

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Yeah flip flappers was pretty damn great in the end and a nice happy ending to boot. My biggest complaint was that they ended the show with the normal ending which I feel gives me a really anti climatic feeling when I've just finished watching the show. It that seems nit picky well it is and I thought this show was very good from start to finish although I've got to say I preferred the first half.
    Funny you mentioned the normal ending thing. One person on Reddit thought that was actually a good choice because it reflected how "While our time with them may be ending, Cocona and Papika's adventures live on," or something to that effect. In any case, it's interesting to think about. Definitely one of the most interesting shows of the Fall 2016 line-up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Part of me thinks that I would have enjoyed some of the shows I watched this year more if I had waited for seasons to be over and then marathon each entire show.
    Last edited by black1blade; December 29th, 2016 at 08:57 PM.