Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: I Summoned a Servant via Compatibility, and I Got...

JP Friend Code
    Now that I started playing GO,

B) Bathory
    C) Kojirou

Savior of France is tempting but this game's really made me attached to Lizzy even though I literally did not give two shits about her less than a week ago. I'll pick her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Ah, there seems to be a misunderstanding in terminology. Alexander is his younger self. His older self is called Iskander. Two versions of the same character, and unlike most Servants in this position, they have the same class.
    Ah, ok.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Who would you get if you summoned a Servant?

There's multiple criteria, giving you a range of potential options.

A) Use your own personality. How well do you know yourself, and who does this translate into?
    B) Your first Servant in Fate/Grand Order.
    C) The Servant you actually give a shit about that you roll the most of in Fate/Grand Order.
    D) If you're a direct descendant of someone famous and dead, you can summon them as your Servant.
    A) Either Blackbeard or Andersen
    B) Boudica if we count first rolled Servant, Altera if we count first SSR Servant
    C) Kintoki
    D) No idea what my family history is, so can't answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.