Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vita Hackable On Latest Firmware. English Patched Games Now 100% Possible. Realta Nua & /Hollow Ataraxia Vita English Patch When?

This is awesome! would love to play FSN, Hallow Ataraxia and others on my vita; as a piece of gaming hardware, it's my favorite portable on the market, so I'd love to have an excuse to import the Vita versions of these VNs and enjoy them in HQ and anywhere

Blog Entries
    I don't care about hacks.

Wheres my Vita emulator OP

Hi all, I've looked into this a bit. So I was able to extract all the game's files however the scripts used in the mirror moon translation are of the style '.ks' and in the vita they are '.src'. They are also named differently. The vita files are just numbers for names while the pc version is something like "saber route day 3". It would take more effort than I have to translate all of these but if someone wants to work on it pm me and I'll give you the details on how to extract.

Blog Entries
    Hey. Thank you for your kind offer but we already extracted everything from the Vita

Quote Originally Posted by ZidanReign View Post
    I don't care about hacks.

Wheres my Vita emulator OP
    Haha don't let the vita "scene" here you talking like that otherwise they'll come running with pitchforks but in all seriousness no time soon. The console has been cracked open but not really. It's kinda been just bonked over the head with a fisher price toy

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    save us Dark Alex

So, after about a week of effort I was able get prologue day 1 into the VITA.

Link Here

I was lucky enough to find a .mrg extractor on the web, but there was no compressor in the person's git.
    I wrote a script that will take the translated lines from the English translated .ks files and the untranslated files from the decrpyted .mzx files and luckily the number of lines matched. At least for the prologue.
    It was easy enough to then insert the translated lines into the vita file.
    Next I wrote a compressor in the style of the .mrg file.
    Placing the new allscr.mrg file into the vita, and the game worked!
    There are a few bugs. Sometimes the lines will run off the bottom of the screen.

Link Here

Also I noticed that in the Vita the player decisions are text in the .mzx file, but in the pc translation I believe they are images. These will probably have to be hand translated but I don't know enough Japanese to do so, or where to find the English decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioTB View Post
    So, after about a week of effort I was able get prologue day 1 into the VITA.

Link Here

I was lucky enough to find a .mrg extractor on the web, but there was no compressor in the person's git.
    I wrote a script that will take the translated lines from the English translated .ks files and the untranslated files from the decrpyted .mzx files and luckily the number of lines matched. At least for the prologue.
    It was easy enough to then insert the translated lines into the vita file.
    Next I wrote a compressor in the style of the .mrg file.
    Placing the new allscr.mrg file into the vita, and the game worked!
    There are a few bugs. Sometimes the lines will run off the bottom of the screen.

Link Here

Also I noticed that in the Vita the player decisions are text in the .mzx file, but in the pc translation I believe they are images. These will probably have to be hand translated but I don't know enough Japanese to do so, or where to find the English decisions.

Lad....this is absolutely AMAZING. Outstanding work. I know as much coding as a fucking rock & my ignorance goes further to the fact that you was able to get your hands on a .mrg extractor. Again, outstanding stuff man. This is great. Confident that this post just quelled a lot of inpatient minds

Blog Entries
    This is really cool. Please PM me your Skype, we could use someone like you. If you're willing to work on it, I'll provide you with the tools we already have to make it easier for you. We're a lot more familiar with the structure of both the Vita and the PC version.

sooo is this happening or not? :I

Quote Originally Posted by Kervi View Post
    sooo is this happening or not? :I
    Someday...Yes.

Glad to see people found out you can use the Vita files.
    I personally would like to see a patch for the Vita VNs.

死者 Corpse
    Is it still a thing? Maybe you need some help or anything? I don't know japanese and I'm no coder, but still