Thread: My First Fic : Shirou Grail War

My First Fic : Shirou Grail War

Hi! I'm new here. In fact, consider me a newbie for all internet forums. Any ways, the reason I'm here is to post these incomplete stories.
    Note:I am completely new here and in writing fanfic business. I apologize for any mistakes or offences beforehand.

[Rant]I have wasted a lot of time of my life reading fanfics. Reading so many stories, many ideas gather in your brain. I wrote them down on my computer. Reading fics is like a bad habit that I am trying to cure. Then I see those story ideas and don't want them to go to waste.[/Rant]

I was originally planning to post them on FF.net but then I discovered this forum. It seems the better choice to post
    incomplete ideas. So, here I am posting the Fate/Stay Night fan fic ideas (I think I'll stick with FF.net for other
    fictions). Do with them whatever you like.

Story Idea 1: EveryBody Summons Shirou.

A/N: I know it isn't very likely. I mean one Shirou being summoned was already highly unlikely. More unlikely there being any one hero capable of being summoned as any class. Still, nobody is stopping me from writing it right now. And nobody seems to be stopping you from reading it. Thus with our freedom of speech: Onward! But Of course I don't own any of the works on which this is based!
    This story is inspired from a number of fics. Most notably from The Throne of Shirou (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755407...rone-of-Shirou)

Idea1
    characters
    Note to combine Rider, Assassin and Berserker back stories : Fuse Rider, Assassin and Berserker's backstory into one. i.e. Make only one Shirou be able to reach the Throne. Make him able to be summoned into those three classes. Use Rider's back story for his social life. Assassin's back story as his semi-professional life, and Berserker state as when he lost it. Also, make him go (death) by holding off an entire army of some attacking country by himself for 3 days (half-a-week). At the end of which he died. Make him somehow disguise his Bow as a rocket / missile launcher. Alteration makes the 'arrows' seem like missiles / rockets. He also uses guns and other artilleries, and whoever saw him blatantly use magecraft in that war died by his hands. The stories of his exploits as Assassin and Berserker in the war make him into a modern day legend (greater than Rambo). For the preparation / during the last war, he learned to complete his UBW. Thus, only Berserker can completely deploy UBW. Reading the three back stories I wrote, I think Rider's story is how the combined life story should start. And Berserker's story is how it should end. Assassin's story is for the transition between the two. Berserker is taken from a different point in lifetime, like Medea was summoned as a princess instead of witch in that 10th Apostle Shirou story (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7207791/1/From-Fake-Dreams). Assassin and Rider are same people with same personalities but under different classes, stats and weapons.

Rider:
    Rider, a genuine Heroic spirit. A Shirou which took a liking to Structural Analysis, Reinforcement and later Runes. He repeatedly modified the bike which was given to him by Fujumara. Also, he had Analysed Sakura early on and tried to treat her. The treatment was successful just except for her heart containing Zouken's main worms. Or use the HF ending. Shirou tried but couldn't save her heart. At her last moments, she confessed to her Senpai and thanked and forgave him. Shirou kept her heart (contained in a jewel) with him for his life to remember her and learn from his mistake. Make the last confession include a part about giving all her heart to him but he wouldn't be wanting such a tainted thing; Shirou saying that even tainted, her heart is the purest thing he has ever seen and the most wonderful gift he has ever been given, except he doesn't find himself worthy of it. It then ends up in him promising to always keep her heart (love) with him and believe in himself. Even though they both knew she meant her love, he keeps the physical heart as a reminder of the love it had held for him. To remind him to indulge himself in life for her sake, if not for his own. He became famous as a street punk first. He and his bike were known in the underworld first, then the mage's association, then army and other law enforcing departments, and then the church. In the mundane world, he is thus known as an exceptional mechanic and driver who started just as 'Fast and Furious' (He was trying to keep thugs, etc in check, like the ones who let him meet Sakura for the first time, and then taking care of affected local families), then got into the army (because of some war hitting his town - according to the public, anyway), and then the police after the war, and then sought repentance and became a servant of the church. In the Magical world, he was discovered first by the Association even with Rin trying to cover for him. Because of Rin's backing, the Association investigated and found that he used magecraft blatantly only when in the presence of other magi. Even against unsurmountable odds, he retreats in the presence of muggles (I am a past Harry Potter fan). His only apparent use of mage craft is silent and hidden from the naked eye. Thus, under some restrictions, he avoided SealingDesignation. Then, after a war, when they saw that he can work with the authorities, the church got him to join in the Executors. Actually both Executors and Enforcers tried, but with Rin advising him, he avoided the Enforcers and joined Executors as they matched and compensated for his temperament better. Still, he studied under Bazzett.

Assassin:
    Assassin gained notoriety in the same way as Kiritsugu. He was known in both worlds. So, yeah, he is a genuine Heroic Spirit too. Assassin is a Shirou trained by Kiritsugu and renowned in both the magus and mundane societies. Make this Shirou able to trace the Origin Bullet (in dart shape instead of bullet) through extensive training by Kiritsugu. Since this Shirou could trace it, he was much more open handed with them and thus much more known for its use. Besides, Kiritsugu didn't make it to the throne as much as Shirou did.

Berserker:
    Berserker, an Anti-Hero. Someone known to be cruel on the battlefield. He eliminated all muggle witnesses of his magecraft (thus allowing him to become famous in both worlds.), following Emiya Kiritsugu's path of cold hard logic. Because of his methods on the battle field and in his contract works, his name was feared and scorned and not praised. This is an Emiya Shirou who lost it to his ideals down a very similar path to Kiritsugu's. This Shirou looked up to Kiritsugu in every way. Keeping a picture of his father with him and asking it, "What would you have done?". He didn't know that Kiritsugu had begun to regret his path by the end of his life, so, he went further on this path than even Kiritsugu. Thus, famous enough to enter the throne and become an anti-hero; as, following this path much further than his father, he was known as an apathic villain by the stories that did make it.

Lancer:
    Back story:
    Lancer a contractor of Gaia. He becomes a saint of the church, wearing the shroud of Martin like a facemask. Like a facemask keeps the breath clean in a poisonous environment, he wears the shroud and uses Avalon to keep himself clean while he is sent to clean and destroy the pollution Gaia dislikes but cannot clean herself. This Shirou has had to clean polluting businessmen from the earth many times and is slightly more jaded than even Archer. But, Gaia lets him 'enjoy' nature too. He too wants to 'save' Shirou from his own bloody path , and find a new way instead. Doesn't know about the taint in the Grail. He does know about Archer's contract with Alaya though and not wanting to repeat the same mistake, made the contract with Gaia instead.
    Catalyst:
    Bazett gets Shroud of Martin from Kirei.
    Stats:
    With his relation to Avalon in life and after death, he has got an insane regeneration/battle continuation. Unless his head is destroyed, he can keep going on.
    NP:
    UBW and some Lance he got from the Lady of the Lake / similar spirit. His UBW gets a cost reduction because of the contract with Gaia. Ability is similar to but much smaller than an excaliblast. It is the crystallized form of this Shirou's ideals. the selfless will to save the world. The selfless part of this isn't shared by most humanity, so the blast is very weak. At its very best, it may not be considered Anti Army maybe anti-platoon?

Archer:
    Back story:
    Archer is a contractor of Alaya.
    Catalyst:
    Tohsaka uses the Jewel.
    Stats:
    Independent Action.
    NP:
    Bow and UBW. Bow known to be strong to handle NPs firing and blocking/parrying. Also known to never miss a target in 10km radius.

Saber:
    Back story:
    Make Saber's contract similar to Arturia's. He forgets about the taint in the Grail. So, he promises to bring the Grail to get a wish. Make this Shirou travel back in time to save Saber with some of the left wishing power. They both get sent back to the time when Arturia becomes king. Some hasty timeline corrections later, Arturia retains none of her foreknowledge except her feelings for Shirou. Similarly, knowledge about the Arthurian legend is removed from Shirou. The addition makes a different history where Sir Shirou plays the double role of a knight / personal squire for the king and a secret housewife too. The secret part of this life is known to Merlin, Sir Kay, Morgana, a few more knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Bedivere and Mordred. With Merlin's intervention, Arturia doesn't get pregnant but they still have children through other means like Sir Mordred. Arturia may not know human feelings but Shirou's inputs solve many such problems. His care makes Sir Mordred not betray Arturia. Also, Arturia and Shirou 'retire' temporarily to give their children a chance. Still, fight among their children break out later and the end result for England remains the same mostly. Both of them make the vow to use the Grail to save England (Arturia) and its people (Shirou). After being summoned, Shirou remembers that this Grail isn't usable reasonably. In the altered history, Avalon is connected to both because both of them used it, Although only Arthuria could power it.
    Catalyst:
    Shirou's possessions, body, and even Avalon act as catalyst.
    Stats:
    Magic resistant armor (not as good as Arturia), Prana Burst, riding skill.
    NP:
    UBW.

Rider:
    Back story:
    See Note above to combine this with Assassin and Berserker back stories.
    Catalyst:
    Sakura has her heart.
    Stats:
    Has a Charisma ranking due to successfully working with, under and over people from many walks of life in a variety of environments.
    NP:
    Bike and Tracing. Didn't learn to deploy UBW. Can use first three lines of aria to increase efficiency though. Bike is heavily modified, with reinforcement, 30 year future tech and 30-year future magical researches by Shirou's friends (Rin, Bazette, Waver Velvet). i.e. hidden runes (for power, stability, increased speed, balance, etc.), boosters, prana bursts using jewels, hidden guns, grappling chains, silencer, blades compartment (to allow the excuse of carrying blades), flame thrower, smokescreen, increased efficiency of fuel consumption, speed and head-on collision power, and a wind spell for camouflage. And an auto-pilot mode which can run for half-a-minute without problems. After that time, it usually runs into errors because of different involved magics confusing its calculations and Shirou's reckless driving causing it to shutdown. Shirou has disabled most of its safety protocols including ones for the civilians (as it disrupts his head-butt collisions to enemies etc.) but Shirou's usual driving style is described reckless and error-prone because the usual driving style includes : run it over him / her, collide with that truck / train, drive over that mountain, jump over the ridge etc. The auto-pilot can't handle that sort of driving, so, it is usually only useful enough for 30 sec during Shirou's drives.

Assassin:
    Back story:
    See Note above to combine this with Rider and Berserker back stories.
    Catalyst:
    One of Kiritsugu's discarded Origin Bullet is present at the Church. (Where assassin is summoned by Zouken/Caster. Caster Emiya may take a leaf out of Medea's book to summon Assassin here to take care of Kotomine, Gilgamesh, the orphans, the grail, or to get a secure base similar to the temple but not that predictable by the others.). The discarded Origin bullet is one of the three used on Kirei Kotomine. He wanted to study its effects a little. Thankfully, he gave up further research as meaning less in his personal endeavours after finding out how to effectively defend against them, and thus can't replicate its effects.
    Stats:
    NP:
    The Contender with traced bullets. And Two swords. Can't deploy UBW as he didn't get many frontal battles, so didn't care enough to learn to deploy it. He still uses some swords and arrows and thus a pair of poisoned twin short swords which can be combined to make a bow are known with him. He had them made specifically for himself using his origin like K. Emiya had those bullets. Poison was applied later for efficiency. The swords are known as Emiya (Black) and Iri / Illya (White with red/pink/purple markings). The power of NP is what his swords and arrows were known for, the retracing, alteration, reinforcement and breaking Emiya usually did were attributed to his blades. Thus their power is that they regenerate and fix themselves given time. They can also change shape and length, even type such as swords becoming bow, axes, spears, etc. Also, they can blow up and then regenerate from nothing later. Except, this has a time limit of an hour and can only be used a limited number of times a day. Also uses small sword shaped darts from fingers (like a Gandr shot).

Caster:
    Back story:
    Caster, a Shirou trained in whatever else he could've been trained in. i.e. Runes, bounded fields, and tracing Mystic codes grafted on swords. His favourite way to do it: Find or make codes, graft them onto blades, copy them, use or loan blades to Executioners, Enforcers and even researchers and update the copies in his head when meeting them again. Make this story's local Shirou tryout the same procedure and make some Mystic code and lose it. The same code, which the Caster version deemed useless and keep it on himself instead of loaning it out. He was allowed to study Reality Marbles. He also studied related field such as Marble Phantasms. His favourite study area is of course 1. combat although he is not much of a fghter himself. and 2. dimensions (not parallel ones, but higher and lower ones). Caster's other study areas are : Reinforcement (though he isn't that good at it. He just knows enough to perform separate organ reinforcement. Better master Shirous of this apply it to each tissue, clothes, and even separate functions of the objects / organs/tissues. and combine with alteration.), tracing (including tracing sword shaped codes, e.g., because of his lower reserves, he kept kept traced sword shaped jewels for an inefficient prana battery in a bastardised version of Tohsaka's magecraft.), a formidable mastery over structural grasping but being a researcher primarily, he takes much more time than other Shirous. But apart from these, his most major area of study is Worlds/Dimensions; not parallel one like the Kaleidoscope but higher planes, lower planes, artificial worlds, bounded fields, reality marbles, etc. He also studied Kaleidoscope under Rin and later Zelretch. He can't access parallel dimensions that good but can access other planes better. He gets famous for many discoveries in the clock tower, including theorising different ways to 'kill' ORT. The reason is quite simple. He is searching tirelessly and endlessly for his love. Caster reached quite near to Akasha, Root, Throne of Heroes etc on his own in his search for Avalon and Saber. He is thus allowed to the Throne on his own to keep balance to the realms. He thinks he was a few steps away from reaching Avalon though. Residing in a timeless space such as near the Akasha, he hopes he will reach it. Existing outside time, he is old. The summoning was like taking a little break where a copy of his was sent. Because of resonance with his other selves residing around the Throne (like Archer), he would be able to vaguely recollect what happened in this war.
    Catalyst:
    Atrum Galliasta ( http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Atram_Galiast ) finds a useless mystic code (made and discarded by local Shirou), couldn't determine its function and kept it on a shelf for further study later.
    Stats:
    Physically not very strong due to basically being a researcher.
    NP:
    A ritual dagger which he used to make magic circles. It has properties combined from his works and experiences such as gathering mana like the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch (passive ability. It has a capacity which is gradually filled), making instant circles and casting magic like a wand, canceling / dispelling magic fast. (Works only on magic that he can dispel. just does it much faster. Doesn't work on magics he hasn't completely understood / know how to dispel yet.) and ripping holes in dimensions and bounded fields (active casting. Uses stored mana almost completely).

Berserker:
    Back story:
    See Note above to combine this with Rider and Assassin back stories.
    Catalyst:
    Illya is known to the local Shirou. He regularly attempts to rescue her like their father. Once he got close enough to fire an arrow but not close enough to rescue her. So, he fired two pictures of Kiritsugu's family he kept. One of his family with Irisviel in which he seems happy. The other with Shirou and Taiga in which he seems sadder and resigned but still somewhat happy and content. Illya thought this was to mock her that her father is happy with a new family. Berserker, kept those pictures wth him all his life. Even if it would have been after he couldn't save Illya. Berserker Shirou discards his thoughts, mind and emotions under mad enhancement. He is fully reinforced, uses his talents somewhat recklessly, and only thinks in terms of objective, tools and bystanders. Objective is to be completed under any circumstances with only a few things as unacceptable sacrifices (this is what Illya is labelled as). Tools are everything in the surroundings and in his world, including himself and other people. Bystanders are Acceptable sacrifices but only if without them, the goal becomes more difficult to achieve. Under Mad enhancement, his body turns to blades and his mind runs like a machine. His senses turn to steel and his body is invaded by his Reality Marble. After a long time under the mad enhancement (24-hours), his movements slow down and eventually stop. He can still recover unless he completely stops. He requires at most a day to completely recover. (especially if the original wounds were fatal for normal people.)
    Stats:
    Battle Continuation because of invading reality marble in his body, Avalon and his tendency to ignore pain under missions, and the legend of holding off an army by himself for three days.
    NP:
    UBW. And known to use any means necessary, thus a similar but lesser ranked ability to use all weapons like Sir Lancelot Berserker. This means that he can't use other NPs like from Gilgamesh's gate but can use degraded copies such as traced NPs where the tracer isn't intimately familiar with the tracee.

Gilgamesh:
    Back story:
    Shirou left everything in that fire. Kiritsugu saved him through Avalon. But before Shirou can wake up and see him, curses catch upto them. Kiritsugu simultaneously uses time accel on himself and slowing on Shirou. Use curses, time magic, partially opened path to root, grail and it's power, and any other factors such as wishcraft to transport Shirou without Avalon to the past. Make Kiritsugu hit by curses such as carelessness, forgetfulness, age?, unluckiness etc. Avalon is in the middle of being transferred, K. Emiya forgets that. Also, Shirou forgets his complete memory because of forgetfulness. The unused power of Grail is running looking for surviving masters, servants and their wishes. Archer got Rider(, the last servant in contact with him, the one he somewhat respects, etc.)'s wish of reincarnation. This power also causes K. Emiya's time accel to become overpowered, sending Shirou to the distant past and Emiya to a similarly far distant future. With Shirou gone, Gaia stops rejecting Gil's presence, and thus Kirei is no longer needed to maintain Gil by the grail. Kirei, doesn't have much of a wish either except to get joy by defeating K. Emiya. That is what he is thinking right then. So, Kirei is transported along with Emiya, but not the whole way because that wasn't wished explicitly. With partial wishes distributed, the power in the drail is somewhat lessened, (it'll still take just above 10 years to rebuild). So, this world has Gil and a weakened Angra born into it. Shirou is healed and blood adopted by Ninnun (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh) For, with magic in the world still strong, a way to heal and complete such an incomplete person is an adoption ritual. This Shirou even forgets his name. Make him go through Root in a way that, since his brain cannot retain all knowledge from the Root, instead, what his mind can retain is retained, i.e. UBW is filled with all possible weapons and other things it can retain. He doesn't inherit Kiritsugu's ideals but instead inherits values from his new adopted family. He evolves his UBW slightly differently. Deeming the aria being too long, he instead learns to opening it partially with contained magic circles. His UBW is Babylon and contains full sunlight, hence the golden glow. He deems manifesting the world too inefficient and costly. Also, since the magic in that age is powerful and Gaia isn't that strong, manifesting his world has some adverse effects which discourage him from learning to ever completely manifest it in the world. He instead learns to open more and more portals. It gives the same effect as his world and is very much more cost effective. Also, being a parallel world, he has golden hair and red eyes instead of red hair and golden eyes. In his life, he learned to use his powers to such an extent that his 'fakes' rival the originals in every way and it becomes very difficult to tell them apart. Because they are present in his mind since he can remember, even before they were made in the world, and because of his arrogant nature, he concludes that it is his treasury that is being bestowed to the others. He also learns to specifically store other things in his head, like clothes, wine, etc. Just like Shiro learns to trace normal objects.
    Catalyst:
    The first snake skin.
    Stats:
    NP:
    Gate of Babylon. Never learned to deploy Babylon (alternate of UBW) completely.

Plot
    Chapter : BackStory of Rin, Sakura and Archer. Same as original works. So, just try to write their POVs up till summonings.
    Chapter : Shirou's story (see Berserker Catalyst and Caster backstory above) . Don't let it be seen that the servants are different. Send Archer after Shirou. Rin tries to stop him, but Archer is fast. He kills Shirou before Rin can understand what's happening and tell him to stop. Rin then heals him. Lancer attacks him the second time. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Gilgamesh's backstory. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Berserker's backstory include Rider and Assassin's back stories. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Illya's story (see Berserker catalyst above). End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Highlight Rider's backstory and differences with Berserker. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Caster's backstory. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Highlight Assassin's backstory and differences with Berserker and Rider. End the chapter at the summoning. (Assassin's summoning is chaotic and he has to engage in battle without completing the contract verbally.)
    Chapter : Saber's backstory. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Lancer's backstory. End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Bazette's story (see Lancer catalyst above). End the chapter at the summoning.
    Chapter : Lancer's fight with Archer. Archer's thoughts and frustrations on Lancer.
    Chapter : Caster's summoner's story. End the chapter at his death and Caster's self-sacrifice and apparent destruction.
    Chapter : Saber and Lancer's face off. Saber and Archer's confrontation and Rin and Shirou's intervention. Rin was just patrolling and followed Lancer / sound of fight.
    Chapter : Rider's confrontation with Sakura and Zouken and his actions. He escapes with a nearly unconscious Sakura towards the Emiya/Tohsaka residence, leaving behind a wounded but fast recovering Zouken.
    Chapter : Confrontation with Illya.
    Chapter : Meeting of Shirou, Rin, Archer and Saber at Emiya residence which is crashed by Rider carrying an unconscious Sakura.
    Chapter : Meeting and Planning of Shirou, Rin, Saber and Rider. Planning of Zouken. Planning of Shinji. Start of Caster's raid on the church.
    Chapter : Caster's plan of using Shirou the Faker, Saber Arturia and bluffing with tampering The Grail system using The larger grail, Illya and Sakura to draw out Gil from the church. Saber Arturia isn't present, so Gil suspects something is up and returns immediately, thus Caster's plan to usurp the church as it is the power base of the biggest enemies, fails. Still, the backup plan of trapping the church succeeds after Caster summons Assassin in the church. Gil and Kirei fight with Caster and Assassin. Assassin's summoning is chaotic and he has to engage in battle without completing the contract verbally. He later completes it during the battle comically.
    Remaining participants: Saber Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Atrum Berserker Illya Assassin Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Rin and Shirou take Sakura to Church as Kirei may have expertise to heal Sakura with the servants' help. They see the fight. Assassin is killed but Gil and Kirei are weakened considerably. Fleeing Caster takes Rin, Shirou and Sakura with them. Assassin comments that he beat Kirei's assassins' record of the fastest elimination of a servant. His last lines on the plane are "... ha. our contract, ha, ha, is com ... pleted... an' ... termi ... ha ... na.. ted...!". Assassin does succeed in boobytrapping much of the church though.
    Remaining participants: Saber Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Atrum Berserker Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : In the Emiya residence, four servants helping each other (Rider, Caster, Saber and Archer) alongwith Rin successfully cure Sakura (Thereby intentionally [servants] and unintentionally [Rin] killing Zouken Makiri). There Caster tells and is told the stories and the plans. Chapter ends when Illya arrives to see the destruction of second grail.
    Remaining participants: Saber Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Atrum Berserker Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Illya and Berserker try to take on everyone but are incapacitated. Others do not kill Berserker yet though.
    Chapter : Illya proves to be unreasonable and uncontrollable with her command seals. Berserker keeps getting in the way. Berserker ends up killing Saber before being killed himself.
    Remaining participants: Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Atrum Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Caster reveals that he isn't a good magus generally and cannot sustain himself much longer on the mana he had managed to gather from the temple, the church, his dagger and his former master. Flashback to how a fight with Bazette and Lancer had injured his former master and used rule breaker to sever the servant contract and then sealed his master's ability to form a new one too. (Atrum had used a command seal to learn his name upon their first meeting when Caster had refused to answer it first. Getting a feel from his talking, about Caster's feelings about the Grail War participants, Atrum correctly concluded that Caster is not to be trusted with any weaknesses. Atrum thus never took Caster anywhere near his research and Caster never learned of his inhumane experiments. Also, with some politically maneuvering talk, Atrum also used his second command seal to ensure that as long as they work to eliminate certain threats (Goal that Caster is working towards i.e. Eliminating Gilgamesh, Kirei, Angra Mainyu and Zouken), Caster shall do his best with his master. So, even when Caster didn't like his master's attitude, he worked and endured for the common goals. Or, you can make Caster kill Atrum as per canon and then have another unnamed magus, one who happened upon the weak / fading caster, form a contract with Caster.) Caster revealed the idea of harvesting ley-line mana, even when he is not very good at it. Also, with the story of how his war went (under the threat of the third command seal, he told), his master decided to attack the church and the priest before Kirei or Gil can know of Caster's original name and compensate. (Or in case of the unnamed magus, out of anger at the mediator of this war). Caster tries to make the plan as efficient as possible, but still made mistakes. Socchiro was also included by Caster secretly. He was to face Kotomine with Caster while Caster's master was delayed (so as to not know about the muggle civilian being involved. Caster and his master, in the mean time would try to summon Assassin. But Gil returned and killed Socchiro before Kotomine could be killed. Assassin was summoned and also promptly defeated by Gilgamesh and Kirei. His master also died. The battle was fast but epic, with serious wounds dealt to all sides. Caster and Atrum aren't really fighters. Socchiro dealt much damage to Kotomine with a little help from Assassin. Gilgamesh then easily defeated them both but not before Assassin dealt some serious damage to him with Caster's backing. Caster's master was then killed by Kirei from behind showing that Kirei had survived the assault. Fortunately, before dying, Atrum was successfully able to destroy the setup in the church basement. Chapter ends by Shirou forming a new pact with Caster.
    Remaining participants: Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Caster had only told Shirou of his reasons and his own war story. Rin doesn't yet know about the taint in the grail. Caster and Rider did confirm it with Sakura's operation but didn't tell anybody. Archer knows but doesn't much care. Saber too didn't tell anybody before getting killed, assuming everyone already knew about it. So, Rin tries to dissuade Shirou from the war. When she learns that he formed a contract with caster, she decides to confront him as a magus would to make him see she means business.
    Remaining participants: Shirou Lancer Bazette Archer Rin Rider Sakura Caster Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Archer had been missing since Sakura's operation. Now he comes back when Shirou is alone and Rin is against him and confronts him. He attacks Shirou in school at night while Rin corners his servant near the Fuyuki park thinking it was him. Still, Caster isn't that much battle oriented and still is Shirou so, doesn't try to hit her back like the original Shirou did in his confrontation with his Rin. Archer and Shirou have their match where Shirou convinces Archer of his determination. Shirou gets injured and Avalon doesn't completely heal him in absence of proper Saber.
    Chapter : Caster and Rin's match is interrupted by Lancer and Bazette. Lancer describes his desire to confront Shirou and fight him. Caster tries to placate but Bazette uses this distraction to kidnap Rin.
    Chapter : Archer and Shirou run to catch up to Rin. Instead, they get confronted by Gilgamesh who destroys the already tired and wounded from his earlier fight Archer. Archer takes him on to allow Shirou to save everyone as Gigamesh reveals his intention of retrieving Illya.
    Remaining participants: Shirou Lancer Bazette Rin Rider Sakura Caster Illya Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Shirou prioritizes Illya and Sakura over Rin for now and goes home to tell Rider who is watching over both. He updates Rider of the current fights on the run. Rider tells him that there are ways to defeat Gilgamesh but first, They should confront Lancer which is easier to deal with of the two. They do meet up with Bazette who is waiting for them. Gilgamesh also arrives and kills almost everyone. Bazette surprises everyone and manages to land a successful and heavy strike on Gilgamesh (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya). Gilgamesh retreats but not before killing Illya, Rider and Bazette (leaving only Shirou alive but very much injured. Saying that leaving him alive and suffer some more as a sole survivor would be more satisfying in a story by Kirei).
    Remaining participants: Shirou Lancer Rin Sakura Caster Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Caster comes carrying Rin with Lancer behind him. Lancer had agreed to face Shirou one-on-one and leave Rin to the victor master. Bazette had also agreed. When lancer sees Bazette dead, he immediately demands Caster to heal Shirou and provide mana to Lancer through the ley-lines or Lancer is going to sever the bonds again and kill Rin in the process. He doesn't believe there is a taint of darkness in the grail, saying that it is a 'Holy' Grail. Caster has no choice but to bind Lancer to the gate of the temple. The procedure takes all night, while Shirou heals during the day. So, the next night, Shirou would confront Lancer. Sakura meanwhile wakes up after the operation and is filled in on the going ons by Caster. Shirou is sleeping and healing. Sakura weeps for him and begs caster to save him, but Caster says that this is something which Shirou has to face himself. Sakura doesn't want that but is too weak to do anything.
    Chapter : Shirou confronts Lancer and barely wins. Lancer being more cynical and practical, refuses to go down with his insane battle continuation and regeneration until he is put down permanently. So, Shirou ends up killing him. In the meantime, Kirei and Gilgamesh kidnap Rin and use Illya's heart to make her into a Grail Vessel. (like they did to Shinji in UBW route)
    "Yes you defeated Archer. You convinced him of your persistence. You learned from his mistake and you chances of turning into him are lowered. Guess what? so did I. I learned from his mistake and didn't form a contract with Alaya when I needed help the most. Instead, I searched, begged and pleaded for a miracle with Gaia. I heard what happened to the Counter Guardians who contracted Alaya from Arhcer. I instead went to Gaia who has the animals, plants and natural disasters for her control. I became like those beasts. Like Primate Murder. Like Natural Disasters. Archer may have painted a bloody picture but Alaya does all that for humanity. I don't work for that. I work for nature, whose biggest enemy is humanity! I learned from Archer's mistake and committed a bigger one. Still the deal's not as bad as Archer's. I get downtime. I get to enjoy nature in between missions. I've come to love that. Arhcer doesn't get that. It's one struggle after another for him. You showed Archer that your resolve outlasts his. That you won't seek out Alaya at your lowest point. Now you gotta show me that you will outlasts mine. Show me that you would never ask for help from any of those. Show me you can solve problems on your own. Me, who gave in to the easy way of obtaining a miracle. Show me that your resolve to work for that miracle outlasts mine. Show me that you can face unsurmountable odds without the contracts. Show me that you can make a miracle of hard work on your own! This path we chose to walk on deserves a miracle! Show me the hard work that can provide one!", Lancer shouts while parrying strikes with Emiya Shirou. "I don't need your advice! I am going to save everyone. Whether it's from Alaya, Gaia, you, Archer or whatever! I WILL become a hero. I WILL save everyone. And I WILL TAKE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS! You are a xxx. If you were looking out for us, if you were against the unnatural, you'd be with us fighting to destroy the taint in the Grail".
    Remaining participants: Shirou Rin Sakura Caster Kirei Gilgamesh
    Chapter : Shirou wakes up. He lost a limd and a few toes to the fight. Caster congratulates him on the victory briefly and tells him of Rin being used as a Grail vessel. Caster tells him of the ways he came up to beat Gilgamesh on his own and by talking ot other servants. Caster then tells him of the plan.
    Chapter : This time Caster's plan goes off very well. Shirou confronts Gilgamesh while Caster stalls Kirei. Sakura then slip by to retrieve Rin. Caster had separated Rin from the Grail earlier (before being interrupted by Kirei). And Sakura had shared most of her mana with Shirou earlier.
    Chapter : Shirou triumphs over Gilgamesh. Sakura frees Rin from the Grail with Caster's help. Caster couldn't kill Kirei but trapped him inside a pocket dimension. Caster also limits the flowing taint, mud and curses inside a bounded field.
    Remaining participants: Shirou Rin Sakura Caster Kirei
    Chapter : Caster is successful in completely dismantling the system. Since it is running and also not right, it blows up spectacularly inside on of Caster's dimensions/bounded fields. Kirei escapes from his prison just as Caster fades away. They all take their breaths. Kirei states that with the grail gone, he doesn't have anything to fight for anymore. Shirou says that he won't kill him. The war has taken a lot of lives already. Instead, he would leave Kirei's result upto the second owner Tohsaka, when she wakes up that is.
    Survivors: Shirou Rin Sakura Kirei Oh, and Shinji and Kuzuki Socchiro too.
    Chapter : Epilogue. Kirei is disgraced and faces the churches decision of community service. His daughter Caren takes his former seat. Rin goes to study at the clock tower. Sakura lives with Shirou and leaves everything of the Matao's to Shinji. (Make Shinji appear comically in the whole fiction where he makes elaborate plans which always end with him not wounded seriously but ignored and humiliated very seriously. At the end, when he gets all that he wanted, he weeps. Confronted by Rin, Sakura and Shirou, with three different kinds of persuasions, [threats from Rin, The Matao name and assets from Sakura, and misunderstood smiles and promises from Shirou], he vows to leave Sakura alone). Also include a scene where a wheelchair ridden Kuzuki Socchiro leaves the Hospital showing us that he managed to barely survive his fight with Kirei and Gilgamesh. Shirou decides to get himself into gear to become a hero of justice by advancing and rounding off whatever he learned in the war and learning from his other selves mistakes. He starts a secret identity and everything and advances his knowledge in the free time. Also, Sakura, Rin and Taiga always make him have some spare time to spend with them where he is told to relax end enjoy seeing and making them happy. They also organise trips for him to enjoy the results of his actions.
    No! Make Shirou insane mentally because of too much soul resonances. His body is crippled because of various major and minor wounds. Trying to heal it by themselves, they inadvertently partially release UBW to form his missing limbs. Because of his insanity, they have to put him down. Sakura couldn't take it and dies on the inside. Rin leaves the city permanently. She and Waver blow themselves up along with part of the city while trying to dismantle the grave. (Kiritsugu's bombs go off. They didn't know about those.) Shinji becomes Second Owner much much later. Kirei is still at large. A disabled Soochiro is assassinated.
    Fin.
    Chapter : With Rin backing him from the Clock Tower, Fujimara managing everything back home, and Sakura traveling with him everywhere, Shirou's secret identity is exposed and he tries the organisations the heroic spirit Emiya tried. i.e. freelancing, Executors, Enforcers, Police and Army. He becomes known worldwide along with his motives. He can't convince Sakura to stay safe. She follows him everywhere except the battlefields and eventually, her persistence pays off and they both are married. Clock Tower Vice President doesn't like him but with Rin advocating all his actions, and with Zelretch backing Rin, she does't care to put enough effort in destroying him. Zelretch is amused by him. The other Apostles are vary of him while the other Apostle Ancestors don't care much about him except for being a fascinating specimen.

Make every Shirou with different colors, clothes, and slightly different builds/ages such that they are recognized as Shirou(s) only after meeting this world's Shirou. Let Lancer have a blue body suit and earrings. Rider dresses in typical biker outfit on first look. Black sleeveless open jacket, chains, light piercings and outlandish hairstyle. On second look, the chain is for Enkidu's cover, the piercings are magical accessories and the hairstyle hides part of his face and identity. Saber has knightly armor with a helmet and shorter hair. Assassin of course hides himself in dark clothes and face mask. Berserker dresses in some future military uniform (brown with specks of green) and has white hair but yellow eyes (the colour has dulled somewhat from gold) Caster is in everyday clothes or the clocktower robes with runes like Bazette Caster also has yellow (duller than Gilgamesh) hair and white eyes. So, Illya has no trouble finding her targeted brother and comes to recognize others only after meeting him a few times (by which time, she already has given up on killing him). Sakura on the other hand, instantly recognizes her servant while Zouken doesn't. Rin doesn't as in cannon. Shirou does as soon as Saber takes off his helmet.
    You also need to finalize their stats and personalities.

Story
    Chapter 1
    Rin Tohsaka was determined. She had studied her families magecraft to uphold the Tohsaka name. She behaved prim and proper like a proper magus noble. She had endured Kirei Kotomine for the sole purpose of regaining the lost Tohsaka heritage. She was the proud second owner of these lands. And speaking of lost heritage, this was finally time to apply all that ad finally contribute something prestigious back to the family name. As Rin Tohsaka, it was her duty to be here and see this to the end. Even if this task demands her dying, she would go with her head held high, just as her father (probably) did. Too bad she had forgotten to correct the clocks and thus was late by an hour. But things happen and she should not dwell upon every set back. Ranting is good but it won't solve the problem, so laying aside any thoughts about it, she went about to perform the summoning for the fifth Grail war.
    --------------
    He had almost resigned himself to his fates by now. But there was still a ray of hope he had made for himself. The wars were where he had most of his free will still present. He was still a man who never gave up. Even if he had decided to give up his former life style and ideals. But that was a mistake he admitted. It doesn't count as giving up! Anyways, a man such as him would keep trying till he could try no more. And he certainly could try once again. That is because, just now, the familiar pull of summoning (not deployment) was tugging at him again. Well, off to another try, he thought mentally and allowed himself to once again - <i>crash land</i>! Sigh! Here we go! Now let's see if he could fluster Rin again.
    --------------
    She had resigned herself to her fates. She wasn't as strong as her sempai. She had lost all hope for herself. (She had but certainly not lost her will to live. In that, she was quite strong.) She had never tried to go against her Grandfather. Seeing Uncle Kariya's example was unnecessary as she had never even entertained the thought of being able to become free. She was remembering her dead Uncle now certainly as today she was going to attempt the same ritual as the one which ultimately killed him. Whatever her grandfather wanted. But it seemed he didn't want her to get a Berserker or control it directly. Her brother had wanted to prove himself and her grandfather had obliged him. Seemed he had some other plans than making her fight and win. Whatever those were weren't of much concern to her now. She gathered her prana and initiated the summoning. Afterwords, she would immediately bestow the power to her brother through that Book of false attendants.

Chapter 2 : Shirou
    Shirou was working to fix the equipment in the school late at evening again. Seeing Issie and the others happy was reward enough for him to do so. This is what Shirou loved about normal life. You could make people happy with the simplest of things. Working on the air conditioner, his thoughts went to other scenarios. If such simple things can make people and thus him in turn so happy. Saving people in danger would really be sooo much better. This brought on the discussions on similar topics he had had with his adopted father. His father had admitted that he had worked with a similar concept to end all unhappiness from the world, but it turned out that his concepts were false in the end. Kiritsugu had explained his philosophy of tilting the scales. He had then said that parents usually pass on their experiences to their children. So, Shirou had learned from that and formed his own philosophy. His was that no sacrifice of an innocent is worth it. Everyone should be saved, thus, Shirou would try his hardest to save everyone. Who he couldn't save even after expending all his efforts, well, that happens. Kiritsugu had not reprimanded Shirou on it, but quizzed on different scenarios from his own life. He had given up on his own ideals, so, he encouraged Shirou to follow his own. Shirou remembered his father once seemingly lost in thought when he came to sit by. Kiritsugu had slowly come to some internal decision, and quizzed him on a trapped princess scenario. After hearing Shirou's solutions thoroughly and reshaping the scenario to different but entirely possible routes, he had told Shirou about his sister Illya. The next weekend, Kiritsugu had taken Shirou with him in his travel to Germany. Since then, Shirou had been on many trips to Europe as regularly as his adopted father did when alive. Just a few months ago, he had been successful in reaching the bedroom wall of his adopted sister with his sight. The time window had been short, so, all he could do was fire a few pictures of his dad that he had on him at the time, to show that her father left someone who is trying to rescue her. Ah! the air conditioner is fixed. He is getting better at Structural Grasping and Reinforcement. Walking home, he thought about his other projects and branches that he works on. Only if they were advancing as good as his Reinforcement was. Just last week, he had successfully crafted his first mystic code. Of course, all it does is produce a gong when struck. Even though it is in the shape of a sword, it produces sound as if it were a gong. After happily examining it for a few minutes, he suddenly came to a screechingly halting realization : This code was useless in almost all scenarios he can come up with. Disappointed, he had left it in the house where he was trying it out by striking it with different home utensils. Apparently, Taiga had taken it to her home, thinking it was one of her gang's tools. It had gotten lost from there. Well, even f normal people used it, all they would think is that it is some useless toy.
    His internal pessimistic musing s about his training were cut short by the sounds of sword clashings. At first he had thought that he was imagining what real swords striking sound like instead of the gong's voice he set up in his first code, but then he caught on that the sounds were real and coming from the school courtyard. This looked like trouble and he should probably observe silently for any potential scenario that crept up. In his mind, he imagined a few of the weird scenarios that if even Kiritsugu, if he heard, would question Shirou's situational sanity somewhat.

--------------
    Well, they say curiosity killed the cat. In this case, it was a tall man with white hair and red cloak that was going to kill him. There were no other choices. All that scenario training with his dad and he couldn't see a single way to escape here alive. The man was much faster, much stronger, much more experienced, and for some reason, much much more pissed at him. Shirou had barely made it to the school building when the man with his twin swords pierced his heart. Yep. No chance of surviving that kind of wound. Thinking about how much in the end his life had amounted to, How he didn't even save a single person (thinking about his sister), he, well... died. Just before he collapsed and passed out, he heard some shrill voice authoritatively demanding something.
    --------------
    Honestly, having a servant with Independent Action Skill was too troublesome. First, her Archer had gotten on her nerves with his taking. Then he cooks to good that she couldn't want him to go. Then when he finally fights, he uses swords. What kind of Archer does that anyway. And against a lancer too, who is one of the better close combatants. Then, suddenly, the battle becomes heated. Of course it was frustrating for her too to deal with a servant in a seemingly disadvantageous battle position, but Lancer and Archer seemed a little too into it. When she caught sight of there faces briefly, it seemed they were taking it personally. Of course, that must be the Heroic Spirit pride they had. Anyway, after that, both servants turned simultaneously to one side. Then Archer ran. Without her permission. Without telling her. Leaving her at the Lancer's mercy. She thought about using a command spell, but thought better and ran after him, calling him back. Thank god, for their pride, Lancer didn't attack a defenseless girl like her from behind. When she caught up with Arhcer, he had both his swords bloodied. Blood was dripping from them freely and a pool was accumulating in front of her. Inside the pool lay someone in the school uniform. "A witness. He had to be eliminated.", Archer replied stoically in response to my horrified staring. Right. This was the last straw! "Archer, by the power of this command spell, I, Tohsaka Rin command you to STOP CREATING HEADACHES FOR ME!". (Change it to something that suites the scenario and Rin's personality.)
    I would regret that later, she thought, but she had to get that off. Now. let's see if we can still save the poor unfortunate soul who wandered on something that should not be wandered upon. Closing in on the figure, she noticed that the red on the boy's hair was not blood but a natural colour. That meant this was the school doormat 'fake janitor' Emiya Shirou. The boy was, well..., really helpful person most of the time. Although rumours of his messing with street gangs were heard around too. They all told of a 'nice' boy who hated and stood up to bullying. Someone like that didn't deserve a fate like this. Archer had dematerialized by now. As the second owner and master of the servant that did it, it was her responsibility. If it were any other, Rin would've seriously reconsidered just burying the incident. Well, not really. She may act tough, but her closest friends knew that she had a good heart in her. So, she reluctantly used up a unique and sacred jewel to revive the almost dead kid. She left the jewel with him on the floor and went about devising a lecture for her servant when he dared to show his face to her again.
    --------------
    Shirou woke up to find himself on the bloody school floor, with his bloody torn uniform. No he was not swearing, there was real blood on the floor and his clothes. And if what he remembered was right, it was his own blood. Well..., better get it cleaned up! Yes folks, this is what our protagonist thinks when he wakes up after being killed by an unknown person in the night. He has got his priorities set alright. Any way, on with the story. Shirou found a gem on the floor he was cleaning and kept it as a reminder of the person who saved him just now. He safely went back home then. Checking his clothes, he found that he really was stabbed right through the heart. Or maybe someone modified his memories and just tore open his clothes. And spilled a lot of red coloured liquid. Shirou might be naturally trusting, but Kiritsugu had pounded some lessons into his brain. Even telling him to take care of himself had to be done so that he could be in top condition to tackle the next coming problem. Shirou had initially dismissed such recurring problems but the fighting men were definitely going to continue doing so. He knew that because he was the one who interrupted their match not too long ago. Since the problem wasn't over, Shirou should keep himself in good condition in the breathing time he got. Thinking so, Shirou got the urge to go to his workshop. He was halfway there when the bounded field around his home was breached. Just as he got his hands on a crowbar, something slammed into him. Kicking him towards the shed. "Trace on!", Shirou took up his stance against whoever breached his home and found the other of the men from the fight. This was a person in a blue body suit holding a white lance <i>Excagetsu</i>. (A/N: Yes, I combined 'Excalibur' with 'Zangetsu' because this lance's special attack is reminding me of a Getsuga Tenshou. Yes I am bad at naming.) Seeing me holding a reinforced crow bar he grinned a little. "What do you think you are going to do with that?", he asked. "If I am going down, I am going to make it as hard for you as I can!". Shirou replied. Taking that as a challenge, the man in the blue body suit and earrings probed the kids defense lightly as though amused. Then seemingly coming to a decision, he jumped high and then, laying aside Shirou's makeshift sword with his lance, kicked him through the shed door. Standing in the doorway, He gave the younger man a demonic grin and filled the shed with his killing intent. He then took a deliberate stance. Shirou started fearing for his life. "Hey kid, do you consider yourself good or evil? And are you for or against everything evil?", the man asked bemused. (He is manipulating Shirou into saying as many lines of the summoning ritual as he can, so that a strong servant may be summoned.) "I-I consider myself good and stand against evil", the boy replied. "Do you want to call for help? Why don't you try more of that magecraft and try calling out to someone come save you?". 'What is trying to get from me? I don't know anything anymore', Shirou thought. 'But he is right. I can't face him myself.' The only way is for some third party to intervene. 'But I'll be putting them in danger if I call for someone'. The person, seeing that Shirou silent, raised his killing intent and gestured as to kill him again. Suddenly there was an explosion of blue light. In that light, Shirou clearly saw the intruder's face. He also saw a new person in the shed now. "I am servant ... ", the new person intoned, broke off, then pushed the previous intruder out of the shed with a sword that wasn't there before; then turning towards me continued: "Saber. Are you my master?". Shirou continued looking dumbfounded at the new person face, in the moonlight streaming through the windows and holes in the shed.

Chapter 3 : Gilgamesh
    He was walking through the fire. The fire tried to consume and curse everything. To move forward was to live. To move forward was to leave behind with the fire, whatever fuel it was demanding. The fire cursed his happiness. Shirou left his happiness behind. The people called him back to save them. Shirou left his sympathy behind. The fire tried warping his memories. People he knew were being burned. Shirou had to leave his memories behind. He kept on going forward and the fire kept demanding things to keep him back. When the fire demanded hope, Shirou resisted. To leave hope was to give up. He had already left his humanity. The Fire cursed him. Well that can be solved. He the left his name behind. Little by little, everything of his was gone. He had left everything in that fire. Even hope was gone. Ad then he could go on no more. He fell.
    Kiritsugu was frantically searching for any survivor. Any good that came from him. A single person that he can say he made happy. That he saved. Something to atone for his choices in life. The Grail had shown him how that creed was flawed. Kiritsugu had thus rejected his creed. Then this happened. Something good should come out of it. He had given up on his former lifestyle. His life can't .. be... There! a hand that was struck out but also moving. A survivor! Intense feelings coursed through his body. But there was no time to recognise those feelings. Kiritsugu dug out the person. It was an injured child. Something to save him. The only equipment he had that focused on healing was Avalon. So be it. He took out Avalon and started to push it in the kid. Saber's mana was disappearing fast. The sheath was slowing down its work. The kid's condition is not stable. Avalon isn't working fast enough. Kiritsugu had already given up on his own health. He was feeling the curses of Angra Mainyu taking a hold on him. So, he used the Crest without regard to his body. He accelerated Avalon and slowed down the kid's body. It was taking a lot of his concentration. At least the kids condition stopped worsening. Then Kiritsugu felt an ominousness. There was some more mud coming towards them. More curses. Kiritsugu needed to accelerate himself. to get out. This would put a a lot of pressure on the crest and his body. He had already hit low enough in his life that he was not caring for his body for now. So, The last Emiya put every scrap of power he could find within himself and his surroundings into the crest and prayed for it to work. The mud caught up to them.
    They were hit by different curses such as carelessness, forgetfulness, age?, unluckiness etc. Praying for something by the winner of the Grail War. When there was all that energy from blasting the grail going around. The blast had humanity's hopes and dreams crystallised. The Grail was made to grant wishes / prayers . The Emiya crest was incomplete and not completely stable. One of the side effects was its taking physical toll on the user's body. The wild energy containing humanity's hopes and wishes was fed into the crest by Emiya. Avalon was still not completely inside the boy. With The crest trying to simultaneously speed up Kiritsugu and Avalon (Which was made to contain the crystallized hopes of humanity) and slowing the nameless boy, in the presence of an open path to Akasha, with everything affected by the muddy curses the effect was unprecedented. Time slowed too much for the boy. The value went to negative and he was thus transported to the past. Avalon and Kiritsugu on the other hand accelerated so much that they went to the future. Just as the boy with golden hair and red eyes (yes this is an AU where the boy had golden hair and red eyes instead of red hair and golden eyes) disappeared, Gilgamesh felt the resisting force of Gaia stop trying to erase him. It seemed that the grail tried to fulfil the wishes of all survivors. He didn't have any particular wish. So, instead it pushed Rider's wish of reincarnation on him. Now that Gaia had stopped rejecting him, he felt Kirei's prana that was maintaining him recede. Kirei on the other hand was still thinking about Kiritsugu. The cursed grail didn't need him anymore to support Gil's presence. His heart stopped and he disappeared in the mud. He may have ended up dead or went with Kiritsugu to watch him wallow in his misery. But that is not the concern of this story. With partial wishes distributed, the power in the Grail is somewhat drained, (it'll still take just above 10 years to rebuild). So, this world has a resurrected Gilgamesh and a weakened Angra born into it. But that too is another story.
    This story is about the boy who went back in time, to even before many of these parallel universes split apart. So, he even ended up in the history of those whose future didn't have that golden haired and red eyed nameless kid from Fukyuki. The boy of course didn't remember any of this or his life before. The curse of forgetfulness had stripped the boy of any identity he may have retained. What happens when an empty vessel goes by something that is full? Well, of course they are attracted and the contents diffuse from higher concentration to lower. That is what happened when an empty shell of a boy travelled dimensions with an open path to Root right next to him. Knowledge the boy had no understanding or need of passed through his brain. If the boy was really an empty shell, no knowledge would have been retained except some random scraps. The Akashic records would have flowed in and out of the empty brain. But the brain was not completely empty. It had a container. An undeveloped one, but still, the beginnings of an alien understandings were there. This was a reality marble capable of storing any concept near enough to 'blade'. Every reality marble is unique. In case of this boy, his reality marble worked mostly as a weapon repository. It's major function was retaining knowledge, secondary being giving the boy control over its stored objects. Thus, for all the knowledge that passed through the brain, blueprints of any and all weapons were recorded in it. Not only weapons, but shields and some other constructs were retained too. The Reality Marble was locked deep in the boy's consciousness / soul and wouldn't surface much later. The brain of the kid remained unaware consciously of this retained knowledge. Another thing the boy acquired was some random knowledge scraps. They were such that, with wisdom that may come later, the boy would recognize anything much more readily.
    The boy was found presented to Ninnun (read more to incorporate story). The boy is healed and blood adopted by Ninnun (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh). With magic in the world still strong, a way to heal and complete such an incomplete person is an adoption ritual. His original body was deemed too weak. Hence he is re-engineered(See TypeMoon Gilgamesh wikia page). He inherits values from his new adopted family. He evolves his UBW differently. Deeming the aria being too long, he instead learns to open it partially with contained magic circles. His UBW is Babylon and contains full sunlight, hence the golden glow. He deems manifesting the world too inefficient and costly. Also, since the magic in that age is powerful and Gaia isn't that strong, manifesting his world has some adverse effects which discourage him from learning to ever completely manifest it in the world. He instead learns to open more and more portals. It gives the same effect as his world and is very much more cost effective. In his life, he learned to use his powers to such an extent that his 'fakes' rival the originals in every way and it becomes very difficult to tell them apart. Because they are present in his mind since he can remember, even before they were made in the world, and because of his arrogant nature, he concludes that it is his treasury that is being bestowed unto the others. He also learns to specifically store other things in his head, like clothes, wine, etc. Just like Shirou learns to trace normal objects.

I have a few more incomplete story ideas. Tell me if I should not post them like this and do something else with them. Thank you!

"They're all excellent kids after all." Sky Master's Avatar
    Just saying, you'd probably get more of a response to this by posting any of your ideas into the ideas forum already set up for this purpose found here. That said, the idea of everyone summoning a different version of Shirou has been an idea thrown around for quite a while with limited success, so meh. (read: The idea's kind of a dead one for a reason, as Arrixam certainly seems to think so if his lack of updates is any indicator...)

But personally, I'm more the type not to judge such stories until I actually have material to read. After all, a great author can do something with even the most cliche and boring setting, while a terrible author can easily destroy even something that had incredible potential to be something great. So that'd be my advice.

Edit: Also, word wall. Ouch, my eyes.
    Last edited by Sky Master; August 6th, 2016 at 06:12 PM.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'll second Sky Master's advice. Please be aware that the forum to which we are directing you is a forum meant for very harsh criticism. Your idea will immediately be shot down (or appear to be) by almost a dozen people. However, there are many people there who, despite their tone, really do mean to help. Arashi and Imperial are prickly, but they know what they're talking about (and will demonstrate clearly that you do not, as they did with me). Also, eddyak hates Shirou with such a passion that the moment anyone brings the character up, he will exaggerate everything about Shirou's flaws to try to make you give up on him and prevent any new stories featuring Shirou as so much as a tertiary supporting character from contaminating his already diseased forum.

Meaning he will almost certainly try to kill your idea because Shirou seems prominent in it. So just don't listen to what he says. It's inaccurate due to hatred.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    You know it's a real class move to immediately hitpiece another poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    It's also sorta a thing because eddy doesn't actually particularly hate Shirou, he just thinks he's 500% overused and used wrong in fanfiction and partially exaggerates his flaws to be sarcastic and funny like the majority of people on this forum. Which you might actually notice if you read carefully and lurked a bit more.

Blog Entries
    Well, this went good places immediately.

As has been pointed out, the Fanfic Ideas thread is the appropriate place to discuss story concepts that you haven't yet worked up to proper prose. When you take this over there, it would be advisable to break your post apart into particular pieces you want feedback on, rather than dumping thousands of words without line-breaks, because that's simply not going to get read.

(This forum also uses BBCode, not HTML).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair