Page 12 of 858 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    The tag is fixed and as for the corruption part, it was an idea I scrapped from the sheet, I thought i got all of it but I clearly hadn't.

- - - Updated - - -

The reduction was by a far greater amount was there due to balance issues. If it was just the one rank it would have still been too high considering the Noble Phantasms.
    Yeah, that's fair enough. Same for the Argon Coin, I'd assume.

One last thing I can say is that I'm surprised Jason isn't listed as one of her Natural Enemies, alongside her past self.

Is there some reason her alignment and personality changed? And I don't think it's necessary to bump up her stats either since Medb has the stats of a Caster despite being a Rider.

Also, if there were any class that she could use the Golden Fleece in, it'd be Rider.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah, that's fair enough. Same for the Argon Coin, I'd assume.

One last thing I can say is that I'm surprised Jason isn't listed as one of her Natural Enemies, alongside her past self.
    Nah, she'd be his natural enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Is there some reason her alignment and personality changed? And I don't think it's necessary to bump up her stats either since Medb has the stats of a Caster despite being a Rider.
    Fair point, I switched her alignment back to NE and dropped STR down a rank.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Likes: Men of few words and sincerity, girls in cute clothes
    Dislikes: Muscles
    Talents: Plotting, crafting
    Natural enemy: Berserker
    Is her profile thingy from Fate CM2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I made it different so it wouldn't feel like just a rip from existing material. Should I just change it to that?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    So, fair warning: I'm in the camp that believes that Medea isn't suited for any other Class (the chariot was sent by Helios, Medea didn't drive it). That said, I'll try to not let that affect my evaluation:

1) I'd suggest increasing her MGI to A, and reducing her LCK to B. While I can see the Class container enhancing her reaction time (AGI) and limiting the maximum amount of magical energy she can handle, I don't see how her being a Rider would increase her luck / ability to defy fate.
    Except maybe... Hmmm... See below.

2) Hero's Widow. While I can see how being a character in a hero's legend would give someone familiarity with legends in general, not only is that something which theoretically every Servant should have, but to translate it into a Skill which actually lets her discern another Servant's identity is a bit too extreme (and consider this: if she didn't have it as a Caster, why would she have it as a Rider?).

3) High-Speed Divine Words. I know you reduced it to E for balance issues, but consider this: differently from Medusa, she can't fight physically at all, and unlike Iskander, she doesn't have any special ability to use other than the chariot. Besides, without her Territory, she would lose several (all?) of her game-breaking spells: no teleport-dodge, no time-space manipulation, it's possible she can't bomb the whole battlefield with Rain of Light, etc.
    If anything, maybe it's the chariot that needs to be toned down? Not in terms of raw power, but its ability to blind others.

4) Remember when I talked above about her LCK being too high? Well, considering the dragon chariot was a gift from her grandfather, Helios, to save her, I think she could have something like an Affection of the God Skill, focused only on increasing her LCK.

5) Love Breaker's ability is interesting, but it doesn't really seem appropriate for the Class. If anything, it sounds more like a Caster ability than a Rider one. And if it's something so intrinsic to her legend that she would have it regardless of Class (like Medusa's Bloodfort Andromeda, for instance), well, wouldn't she have had it as a Caster? My suggestion: remove this NP and give her back her Divinity (probably at C).

Well, I think that's it. :-)
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; August 23rd, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    So, fair warning: I'm in the camp that believes that Medea isn't suited for any other Class (the chariot was sent by Helios, Medea didn't drive it). That said, I'll try to not let that affect my evaluation:

1) I'd suggest increasing her MGI to A, and reducing her LCK to B. While I can see the Class container enhancing her reaction time (AGI) and limiting the maximum amount of magical energy she can handle, I don't see how her being a Rider would increase her luck / ability to defy fate.
    Except maybe... Hmmm... See below.

2) Hero's Widow. While I can see how being a character in a hero's legend would give someone familiarity with legends in general, not only is that something which theoretically every Servant should have, but to translate it into a Skill which actually lets her discern another Servant's identity is a bit too extreme (and consider this: if she didn't have it as a Caster, why would she have it as a Rider?).

3) High-Speed Divine Words. I know you reduced it to E for balance issues, but consider this: differently from Medusa, she can't fight physically at all, and unlike Iskander, she doesn't have any special ability to use other than the chariot. Besides, without her Territory, she would lose several (all?) of her game-breaking spells: no teleport-dodge, no time-space manipulation, it's possible she can't bomb the whole battlefield with Rain of Light, etc.
    If anything, maybe it's the chariot that needs to be toned down? Not in terms of raw power, but its ability to blind others.

4) Remember when I talked above about her LCK being too high? Well, considering the dragon chariot was a gift from her grandfather, Helios, to save her, I think she could have something like an Affection of the God Skill, focused only on increasing her LCK.

5) Love Breaker's ability is interesting, but it doesn't really seem appropriate for the Class. If anything, it sounds more like a Caster ability than a Rider one. And if it's something so intrinsic to her legend that she would have it regardless of Class (like Medusa's Bloodfort Andromeda, for instance), well, wouldn't she have had it as a Caster? My suggestion: remove this NP and give her back her Divinity (probably at C).

Well, I think that's it. :-)
    1/4) MGI and LCK have equated at A rank and the Affections of the Gods skill focusing on luck has been added.

2) On Hero's Widow... Fair point. It was based of Brynhildr's equivalent in GO but yours is a fair evaluation. Dropped.

3) Brought it up to B as Cu Chulainn had the same levels between Lancer and Caster with Rune Magic.

5) Love Breaker... yeah. I wanted an NP with the word 'Breaker' in it to fit the trend. It would probably be better for a hypothetical Medea Alter sheet. Divinity has been added as well.

真祖 True Ancestor
    Here's my first Servant here x)
    It's not quite good but I had some fun making it

Name: Kinoko Nasu
    Class: True God

Strength: N/A (As he pleases)
    Agility: N/A (As he pleases)
    Luck: N/A (As he pleases)
    Mana: Infinite (Omnipotent)
    Endurance: Meaningless

Skills:

True Omnipresence/Omniscience/Omnipotence:
    Within the Nasuverse, Nasu can everything, know everything, etc...

Master of Eroges: A
    Nasu can create hilarious sex scenes within his visual novels

Fanservice: C -> EX
    Nasu mastered the art of fanservice. The rank is increase to EX if the illustrators in Fate/Grand Order are with him.

Ultimate One (Primordial One): EX
    Nasu can be called the "Ultimate One" of the Nasuverse in some way.

Noble Phantasm:

lolNasu - Servant Transfiguration (EX - Anti-Males, Anti-Common Sense, Anti-Legend)
    Nasu can choose any hero, then lolNasu him: if the Hero is a male, he becomes a female. 40% of chance that she will have Artoria's face.
    The hero is then invoqued as a (kawai!) chibi.

Neverland Overdrive - Forever a Gamer (EX - ???)
    A Reality Marble that Nasu can maintain forever, trapping his opponents in a world of video games where no one ages.
    Sadly, a powerful Primordial Demon named Deadline sometimes enter to destroy the Reality Marble.
    Last edited by Gil-kun; August 23rd, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    1/4) MGI and LCK have equated at A rank and the Affections of the Gods skill focusing on luck has been added.

2) On Hero's Widow... Fair point. It was based of Brynhildr's equivalent in GO but yours is a fair evaluation. Dropped.

3) Brought it up to B as Cu Chulainn had the same levels between Lancer and Caster with Rune Magic.

5) Love Breaker... yeah. I wanted an NP with the word 'Breaker' in it to fit the trend. It would probably be better for a hypothetical Medea Alter sheet. Divinity has been added as well.
    Unfortunately, in dropping the things that diverged from canon you also took away most of what made her interesting. I liked Love Breaker, dang it! At least find some place for it elsewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gil-kun View Post
    Here's my first Servant here x)
    It's not quite good but I had some fun making it

Name: Kinoko Nasu
    Class: True God

Strength: N/A (As he pleases)
    Agility: N/A (As he pleases)
    Luck: N/A (As he pleases)
    Mana: Infinite (Omnipotent)
    Endurance: Meaningless

Skills:

True Omnipresence/Omniscience/Omnipotence:
    Within the Nasuverse, Nasu can everything, know everything, etc...

Master of Eroges: A
    Nasu can create hilarious sex scenes within his visual novels

Fanservice: C -> EX
    Nasu mastered the art of fanservice. The rank is increase to EX if the illustrators in Fate/Grand Order are with him.
    Ultimate One (Primordial One): EX
    Nasu can be called the "Ultimate One" of the Nasuverse in some way.

Noble Phantasm:

lolNasu - Servant Transfiguration (EX - Anti-Males, Anti-Common Sense, Anti-Legend)
    Nasu can choose any hero, then lolNasu him: if the Hero is a male, he becomes a female. 40% of chance that she will have Artoria's face.
    The hero is then invoqued as a (kawai!) chibi.
    No Neverland Overdrive Reality Marble = thumbs down from me.

真祖 True Ancestor
    Oops! Gonna fix it sorry!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, in dropping the things that diverged from canon you also took away most of what made her interesting. I liked Love Breaker, dang it! At least find some place for it elsewhere...
    Don't worry, i have it saved. If I get the inspiration to do a Medea Alter sheet or something I'll use that.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry, i have it saved. If I get the inspiration to do a Medea Alter sheet or something I'll use that.
    Phew. That's a relief...

Class: Caster

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Caster's Temple reflects her powers as a rain-maker by surrounding her
    compound with gardens so lush the surrounding land appears to be a parched desert by comparison.
    In particular, large cycad trees sprout and grow rapidly, siphoning prana from nearby leylines.

Item Construction (C): Can create a variety of shamanistic implements and poisons.

Personal Skills

Goddess's Divine Core (B): Caster, along with her descendants, is an incarnation of the goddess she
    shares her name with, so each of them are semi-divine from birth. This skill functions as Divinity
    and repels physical and mental corruption up to an equivalent rank. In particular, Caster's body
    is able to stay healthy and comfortable no matter what surrounding environmental conditions are.

Shamanism (A+): Caster is an incredibly powerful African shaman, capable of communing with spirits
    young and old. Aside from her ability to control the weather, she is able to access a large host
    of the spirits of her retainers, giving her several lifetimes worth of knowledge about magecraft,
    military tactics and politics. Astral projection and scrying are also par for the course.

Mystic Eyes (C): Caster possesses Mystic Eyes of Atmosphere, which allow her to see the
    Earth as weather patterns and detect the flow of various energies that control them. This
    perception allows for finer control and as a side effect tells Caster her exact location.

Noble Phantasm

Khifidola-maru-a-Daja~Transformer of Clouds (A, Anti-Army)

Caster's nature as a rain goddess, which allows for the control of weather on a large scale.
    As one connected to the Earth through divine blood rather than magecraft, Caster's powers
    are naturally superior to any human, even those powerful enough to affect the weather. As
    a rain-maker, she is of course adept at controlling any form of precipitation, humidity
    and moisture, pelting her enemies with driving rain and hail and giving her allies fresh,
    rejuvenating showers. As a matter of course, she can also unleash the full power of the
    Earth's atmosphere on her enemies in the form of tornadoes, thunderstorms and blizzards.

Background
    Modjadji is the name shared by the Rain Queens of the Balobedu people of South Africa,
    named after the goddess of the rain that incarnates in each Queen when she takes up her
    mother's mantle. Legend says that the Queens are descended from a great sorceress named
    Dzugudini, who fled her home after becoming pregnant while unmarried and founded the
    Balobedu kingdom in the early 1600s. Her sons carried on her line, but with no female rulers,
    the rain goddess could not find a proper vessel, and so their powers declined. In the 1800s,
    the king committed incest with his daughter to rejuvenate their power. The union produced
    Maselekwane, who was given the surname Modjadji after the rain goddess chose her.

Six Rain Queens ruled in the following years, becoming prominent figures in South Africa.
    At the age of sixty, each Queen was expected to commit suicide by poisoning herself, thus
    allowing her eldest daughter to take up her title and power as the new incarnation of Modjadji.

ALTERnate FC
    Last edited by Funderfullness; August 24th, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    So, we finally filled out the other thread, huh?

Cool!

Anyway. I guess I'll start posting stuff again. Here are some of the Servants I have planned, in spoilers in case you don't want to know... for some reason.

Spoiler:
    My own take on Cyrus the Great
    The Personification of the Holy City Jerusalem
    Macbeth, King of Treachery
    A remake of Alaric I
    The personification of The Statue of Liberty

Some of those entries may or may not be jokes/lies. Heres hoping I actually do these and don't dissapear from Beast's Lair.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Ooh, Macbeth sounds cool!

Blog Entries
    Personification of Jerusalem sounds really interesting. Wonder how they'd get along with my Nameless Crusader Servant...

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Daedalus 'King of Craftsmen'

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Class: Assassin

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A++

Appearance: A tall and vigorous looking older man, quite muscular for his age. He has the build of someone whose worked as a craftsman for their entire life. Caster has somewhat tanned, olive colored skin, thick bushy dark hair with a matching beard and deep, vivid emerald eyes that seem to hold profound sorrow. Wears a simple ancient Greek white robe with a brown leather pouch slung across his waist to store crafting tools.

Personality: A shrewd and calculating man. Caster is rather reclusive, disliking most forms of human contact and preferring to seclude himself in his Workshop to tinker with machinery. He has a craftsman's mentality and, upon seeing anything extraordinary, will immediately try to analyze and figure out how it works. Caster is also rather arrogant regarding his role as an inventor, proclaiming himself to be 'the greatest of all time'. As such, he has a haughty relation to all other mythical inventors and will become enraged if they appear to 'surpass' him.

Caster is beset with guilt for the actions of his mortal life, killing his nephew Perdix in a jealous rage and letting his beloved Icarus plunge into the sea. He believes his fate to be 'cursed' and says that it's only fitting for one such a him to have a tragic and misfortunate ending. Even so, Caster wishes to go back in time with the Grail and undo his misdeeds. His wish is not to live the life of a great inventor but a simple and happy life with his children and family. Since fame as an inventor ultimately brought him nothing but sorrow and regrets, Caster wishes for a life without all that.

However, his devotion to this 'altruistic' wish ironically blinds Caster to the consequences of his actions in the present. He is utterly single-minded in his quest to undo his past sins, to the point of treating those around him as merely pawns. Ultimately, Caster's obsession with correcting his past is a form of selfishness, since he refuses to face up to his present actions. Left untempered, such a drive for 'absolution' could easily lead to yet another tragedy of Greek proportions.

Also, due to some events of his mortal life involving a certain sorceress and sacred bull, Caster is utterly terrified of lustful women.

Dislikes: his past sins, being outshone in craftsmanship, lustful women
    Talent: tinkering with technology
    Natural Enemy: King Minos, Perdix

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (A+)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Given sufficient resources, Caster can create anything ranging from a simple forging workshop to a great temple or other architectural monument.

Item Construction (A+)- Ability to craft magical items. Caster was the most renowned mortal craftsman in all of Greece, so his rank in this Skill is incomparable. All kinds of items can be constructed, from simple tools and mechanisms to techno-magical marvels equalling Noble Phantasms. He truly is worthy of the title 'King of Craftsman'...

Personal Skills:

Divinity (E)- Qualifies one's Divine Spirit aptitude. Caster's divine ancestry is a peculiar one. His great-grandfather Erechtheus was magically born of a rag infused with Haphaestus' bodily fluids which Athena wiped from her thigh after the god tried to seduce her. In this way he qualifies as a child of Haphaestus and Athena, receiving the craftsmanship of the former and (spurious) wisdom of the latter. Since his godly lineage is indirect and diluted, Caster only has a low rank in this Skill.

Escape Artist (A-)- Ability to escape situations and predicaments. Having flown out of the Labyrinth of Knossos which was said to be inescapable by mortals, Caster is afforded one of the highest ranks in this Skill. Not only can escape tangible prisons, but also find a way out of predicaments more generally. So long as there exists even a 1% chance, it is highly likely Caster will succeed at his escape. However at this rank, while Caster may indeed escape, it is very likely something (or someone) important will be lost along the way.

Mental Pollution (D+)- A twisted mentality that offers protection from mental interference type Thaumaturgy. However as a consequence, it becomes difficult to come to an understanding with others not similarly twisted. Caster posseses a normal mentality most of the time. However, he may undergo bursts of extreme rage and jealousy when it comes to anyone he believes to rival him in craftsmanship.

Noble Phantasms
    :

Icarean Wings
    - Original Miracle Of Flight (C, Support): The waxen wings Daedalus crafted for himself and his daughter Icarus to escape Minos's Labryinth. An advanced Mystic Code that he engineered which enables the bearer to become light as air and defy gravity effortlessly, fueling itself with ambient Mana from the air. These wings are one of Caster's greatest inventions, one of the first ways in which flight, considered the privilege of gods, was placed within reach of humanity.

Caster can attach the wings to his forearms and manipulate them with a high degree of skill, as if they were part of his own body. He can fly at great speeds and even dislodge feathers to use as razor-sharp projectiles. A very similar Noble Phantasm would be possessed by Caster's daughter, Icarus. However, since Caster is the 'inventor' rather then just the 'user' he can recraft an equivalent Mystic Code with his Item Construction should this pair be broken.

Since it is less tied to Caster's legend, his version of the wings is a rank lower then the replica possessed by his daughter Icarus. However, in a clash between the two of them, "the original wielder of this Noble Phantasm would prevail".

Perdix- Serpent's Fangs Of The Slain Student (D, Anti-Unit): A Noble Phantasm representing Caster's pupil and nephew, Perdix, whom he pushed off the Acropolis in a bout of jealous rage that his pupil might surpass him someday. Perdix's greatest invention was the saw. Walking on the seashore, he picked a serpent's jaw and marvelled over its wonderfully sharp cutting edge. Taking note, he took a piece of iron and notched it on the edge, creating the first ever saw.

This Noble Phantasm crystallizes as a pair of long, wide blades, each of which has a finely serrated edge on the sides resembling vicious teeth. The blades are made of blue steel, with pure white for the 'teeth' and ornately carved wooden handles. These saws are Caster's main weapon when he's forced into close combat.

Having undergone extensive modifications over their years in Caster's possession, they've been upgraded with additional features to enhance cutting prowess. By channelling his own magical energy into his weapons, Caster can make the metal 'teeth' literally whirr along the blade's edge at high speeds, like a chainsaw. Continuous damage dealt by the moving 'teeth' can easily wear down most defenses after several clashes, giving Caster surprising offensive power for his low stats. But as they have little Mystery, the weapons themselves are rather vulnerable and will not survive direct clashes with truly legendary arms.

Named after his fallen nephew, this Noble Phantasm embodies and serves to remind Caster of his greatest regret. An intricate relief image of a partridge bird decorates the flat of either blade, symbolizing how Athena saved Perdix's life by turning him into that bird.

Lavýrintho Tis Knosoú- Inescapable Phantom Labyrinth (A++, Anti-Team): A Noble Phantasm representing Daedalus's greatest and most famous creation. The Labyrinth. As punishment for his role in the birth of the Minotaur, Caster was forced by King Minos to craft the maze that would serve as the beast's prison. Upon completing his task which took fifteen years, Caster was thrown into the Labyrinth himself to rot. He eventually escaped, but that's another story.

By securing the leylines of the surrounding area, Caster can manifest his Labyrinth as an expansive Bounded Field. Unlike a Reality Marble, it is something 'overlayed atop the world' rather then truly overwriting it with one's own inner world. The Labyrinth is an incredibly huge, forboding maze of stone and brick fit to contain a legendary beast such as the Minotaur. Walls thirty feet high zig-zag across the landscape. Corridors narrow and widen, split off and curve wildly in all directions in defiance of any architectural sensibilities. Some go underground and become tunnels, others trail off into indoor chambers or gardens filled with poisonous plants.

A truly inescapable maze. Beyond just being confusing, the Labyrinth imposes a magical effect upon all within, disrupting their sense of direction. Any and all Skills that allow one to find one's way such as Instinct or Revelation will be sealed if below B rank and otherwise be treated as one rank down. The Labyrinth itself is 'alive' and capable of reconfiguring its structure to better confuse those caught within, walls and passages literally shifting into one another. Though open to the ceiling, even those capable of exceeding its great walls will still find no escape. Space itself will expand to keep the sky out of reach.

While Caster himself cannot actively control the labyrinth, as its creator he is knowledgable in every single one of its constantly shifting nooks and crannies, allowing him to manuever himself around it without any trouble. His own Workshop lies in the very center of the maze, where the Minotaur once dwelt. This is his lair and any who reach it will be able to mount an assault upon Caster. However, that would require making one's way past the rest of the deadly maze. There is also an exit, which allows one to escape the Bounded Field if located.

The Labyrinth itself is enormously larger on the inside then the out and can be considered an entire 'world' unto itself, expanding on forever unless one finds the designated escape. Its walls are nearly indestructible, repelling any kind of magical or mundane attacks below A++ rank.

This Labyrinth is without a doubt Caster's trump card, insuring an absolute advantage should he manage to bring his opponents into it. Every part is laden with traps such as false floors and arrow turrets, making even simple survival a challenge, much less tracking down and facing Caster himself. Once manifested it latches onto the surrounding leylines to become more-or-less self sustaining. However, it will crumble apart immediately upon Caster's own demise, being tied to its creator's life-force.

A similar Noble Phantasm would be possessed by the Minotaur- Asterios. However Daedalus's own version differs somewhat, reflecting his nature as "the inventor of the Labyrinth" rather then "the beast that stalked the Labyrinth".

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've been reading about Daedalus in Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes as of late I figured I might as well write him up. He's definitely a strong Caster (with unprecedentedly high ranks in Territory Creation and Item Construction) unlike, say, Medea, he can't just bowl over enemies with direct offensive power and so has to rely on his wits and inventions more. Labyrinth NP already exists with Asterios but I wanted to do my own take and so tried to justify mine being different. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

Now I've got a father-daughter pair done, at least...

Blog Entries
    Any feedback on Daedalus?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Modjadji
    I do like the Mystic Eyes you've given her, adds a lot of flavour and suits the faceclaim (nicely picked by the way) rather well. Keep it up with the African heroic spirits, we could always use more of those!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    So, we finally filled out the other thread, huh?

Cool!

Anyway. I guess I'll start posting stuff again. Here are some of the Servants I have planned, in spoilers in case you don't want to know... for some reason.

Spoiler:
    My own take on Cyrus the Great
    The Personification of the Holy City Jerusalem
    Macbeth, King of Treachery
    A remake of Alaric I
    The personification of The Statue of Liberty

Some of those entries may or may not be jokes/lies. Heres hoping I actually do these and don't dissapear from Beast's Lair.
    Nice, I look forward to Cyrus and Macbeth.

- - - Updated - - -

Personification of Jerusalem sounds really interesting. Wonder how they'd get along with my Nameless Crusader Servant...
    I think its kinda obvious that idea was one of the joke ideas Crying said.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any feedback on Daedalus?
    Nice to see a Daedalus sheet. I think he only qualifies for Caster though, the murder was very in-your-face and not sneaky at all. For Escape Artist, it's basically just a renamed version of Disengage so you may as well call it that. Keep the minus though. The way you described Mental Pollution is almost identical to Kintoki's Mad Enhancement with short bursts of extreme rage, although I like the idea of having Mental Pollution, there is less basis for that than Mad Enhancement so use that instead.

For Icarean Wings, he has less of a connection with it than his son (on in your case, daughter) due to Icarus having more fame with them so i'd drop the rank by one. Scathach has Gae Bolg Alternative as identical but one step older but in your case, they are literally the same thing. So i'd drop it. Also the ability to make more of them if they break balances the drop out.

For Lavýrintho Tis Knosoú you should come up with something of how it is "the embodiment of the idea of an inescapable labyrinth" or something like that. Also the resistance to attacks of below A++ is a too high as it doesn't have any legend behind tough walls or anything. Siegfried and Heracles resist attacks below B rank ant they're still really hard to kill so reduce it to no higher than resisting B rank attacks as it still trumps lots of servants attack power.