Page 151 of 858 FirstFirst ... 51101141146149150151152153156161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Personally I don't really like ignoring canon sources/lore and even if my sheets are fanfic, I'd like to keep them in line with the canon material as much as possible. I mean I do sometimes forget or just misunderstand some lore bits so I mess stuff up in my sheets so can't really say they're entirely in line with canon lore, but still I'd rather not ignore any canon stuff. I mean the way I see it, the whole magic of these sheets is making your favorite/interesting historical/myth figures into Servants using template and lore rules presented by the canon so ignoring canon stuff whenever is ehh for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Personally I don't really like ignoring canon sources/lore and even if my sheets are fanfic, I'd like to keep them in line with the canon material as much as possible. I mean I do sometimes forget or just misunderstand some lore bits so I mess stuff up in my sheets so can't really say they're entirely in line with canon lore, but still I'd rather not ignore any canon stuff. I mean the way I see it, the whole magic of these sheets is making your favorite/interesting historical/myth figures into Servants using template and lore rules presented by the canon so ignoring canon stuff whenever is ehh for me.
    Same TBH. Canon can be pretty dumb at times tho.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Same TBH. Canon can be pretty dumb at times tho.
    Well, sometimes there's bits I don't like, but i'unno. I generally like the lore stuff we get from FGO quite a bit.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    So, instead of tweaking Jeanne I decided to tweak best girl. Also, testing out a different format.

I wonder if it looks nicer.
    that's your idea of best girl?

Them's fighting words.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    that's your idea of best girl?

Them's fighting words.
    Well, of course. She's a solidly built (literally) female protagonist with a distinctive design and likable charm.
    Last edited by Historia; December 17th, 2016 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Well, of course. She's a solidly built (literally) female protagonist with a distinctive design and likable charm.
    that does not make her best girl.

Blog Entries
    that does not make her best girl.
    Have you even read the manga? If you haven't, shut up right now you don't know anything, ya punk. If you have, I bet you're a Sechs (the Mordred to Gally's Arturia) lover, ya fuckin' loser.

Nah, Sechs is pretty cool. Even if she did what Mordred didn't and got a sex change.

But, let's move on.
    Last edited by Historia; December 17th, 2016 at 11:31 AM.

ugh, I'm Wikipedia binging and now I have the uncontrollable urge to make a Seibaface Colt Revolver-Personification for a Machine-Servant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    >still butthurt for being called out previously
    >projecting it onto literally nothing
    ???????
    Nice content, bro
    ail don, this is a public warning for flaming, trolling, and general asshattery.

knock it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

ugh, I'm Wikipedia binging and now I have the uncontrollable urge to make a Seibaface Colt Revolver-Personification for a Machine-Servant.
    Or you could just do "Jim Colt" or whatever, inventor of the colt revolver. (Full disclosure: that's not his actual name, probably.) That might be less interesting, though

And what would the NP be, anyway? Just a gun?

Blog Entries
    It's Samuel Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Or you could just do "Jim Colt" or whatever, inventor of the colt revolver. (Full disclosure: that's not his actual name, probably.) That might be less interesting, though

And what would the NP be, anyway? Just a gun?
    Samuel Colt has been done.

i was thinking of a High-Noonesque showdown np

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, the thread's finally been moved now huh? Better not start to wither and die here, or else I'll blow a gasket.

Why now, of all times? Why not do it when the 2nd thread was made, or during one of the times when everyone was saying that it should be over there (or I guess I should say over here)? Just seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    What a drag. But oh well. Is this meant to be a permanent move or are we doing that "trial-run" thing?

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, the thread's finally been moved now huh? Better not start to wither and die here, or else I'll blow a gasket.
    Before, one of the arguments against moving it was that the Fanfic forum doesn't get enough traffic anymore. But isn't that just a consequence of people not posting enough new content in it?

And given that this is an active fan fiction thread, it seems like that would be an obvious solution to the problem. The way to revive the Fanfic subforum is by having fanfic threads and fanfic writers inside that forum, rather than elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Before, one of the arguments against moving it was that the Fanfic forum doesn't get enough traffic anymore. But isn't that just a consequence of people not posting enough new content in it?

And given that this is an active fan fiction thread, it seems like that would be an obvious solution to the problem. The way to revive the Fanfic subforum is by having fanfic threads and fanfic writers inside that forum, rather than elsewhere.
    Speaking for myself, I don't write fanfic and I rarely read it, so this is basically just an inconvenience.

and don't respond "but you post in this thread"

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    but you post in this thread

sorry knee jerk reaction someone tells me not to do something I feel compelled to

- - - Updated - - -

although legitimately if you're not just copying and pasting stuff from the original sources you're by definition doing something that is fictional and fan made so