Page 16 of 858 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Update: Gave Meleager another Skill- Projectiles (Spears) since he was apparently known for spear throwing. Any feedback on the guy? I can see seven people are here...

I don't actually read most profiles anymore, I just come here so the thread is marked as read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I don't actually read most profiles anymore, I just come here so the thread is marked as read.
    ...Not quite sure why you're coming by just to say that you have no interest in reading anything here, but okay.

Blog Entries
    Posting here to make Arha come here again

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I just want Arha to notice me

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Arha-senpaaaaaaai~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Not quite sure why you're coming by just to say that you have no interest in reading anything here, but okay.
    Because you keep fishing for comments and my original comment was 'I don't read your profiles anymore because you keep spamming them out and I don't like the fundamental concept behind most of them' but that sounded mean so I softened it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Posting here to make Arha come here again
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    I just want Arha to notice me
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Arha-senpaaaaaaai~~~~~~
    Okay okay I'll ignore everything you three have to say too, happy?

JP Friend Code
    I don't think I have to say "no comment" everytime I see a profile I have nothing to comment on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Because you keep fishing for comments and my original comment was 'I don't read your profiles anymore because you keep spamming them out and I don't like the fundamental concept behind most of them' but that sounded mean so I softened it.
    ...That wasn't directed at you, and in fact I had no idea you were even browsing the thread at all.

Really, there's only like two or three people that give decent feedback around here, so it's just a matter of waiting until they happen to be online.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Really, there's only like two or three people that give decent feedback around here, so it's just a matter of waiting until they happen to be online.
    In which case you might just wait rather than beg for commentary, which you sometimes do all of an hour or two after your post, which is pointless, which you apparently know, so why do it and invite others' ire?

Legitimately I think more people might chime in if you wouldn't actually come across as so desperate for attention.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    so basically, a microcosm of the Fanfic forum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    In which case you might just wait rather than beg for commentary, which you sometimes do all of an hour or two after your post, which is pointless, which you apparently know, so why do it and invite others' ire?

Legitimately I think more people might chime in if you wouldn't actually come across as so desperate for attention.
    Definitely something to keep in mind. Though, in this case, each of my 'beg for feedback' posts did at least include genuine updates as to the sheet itself.

Thanks for the advice, in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me about it.

Blog Entries
    The deeper problem is that all your sheets feel uninspired and thrown together in 10 minutes so there's really nothing to ​comment on.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    or a macrocosm since sometimes this thread more active than it

wow I don't think I've ever used macrocosm in a sentence before

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    The deeper problem is that all your sheets feel uninspired and thrown together in 10 minutes so there's really nothing to ​comment on.
    That so? Well, you're about right on the ten minutes part, at least. (Well, not quite that, maybe about a half hour or so, give or take...)

Though, I generally have the ideas bouncing around in my head for weeks or even months before actually writing them up. Say, how long does it take most people here to make sheets?

'Uninspired', hmm? Well, that's a rather vague criticism. Regarding Meleager in particular, in what ways do you feel he wasn't fleshed out adequately?

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Tell me about it.
    you should post there

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    or a macrocosm since sometimes this thread more active than it

wow I don't think I've ever used macrocosm in a sentence before
    kill me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    That so? Well, you're about right on the ten minutes part, at least. (Well, not quite that, maybe about a half hour or so, give or take...)

Though, I generally have the ideas bouncing around in my head for weeks or even months before actually writing them up. Say, how long does it take most people here to make sheets?

'Uninspired', hmm? Well, that's a rather vague criticism. Regarding Meleager in particular, in what ways do you feel he wasn't fleshed out adequately?
    Here's the thing: if you can't be arsed to do more than a wiki skim and twenty minutes on google before coming up with the character, generally speaking a lot of people are not going to be interested in giving the five minutes required to read your creation and come up with helpful criticism.

A lot of the previous servants that got a lot of talk, arguments, or discussion before are usually ones where people actually have a deep or passionate affection or interest toward a particular figure, whether because they're from the country where that myth is told, or they've studied about them in school, or happen to just a mythboner toward them from their general interests or whatever, not because they looked at some random internet page, said "that's cool" then decided to throw them into the type moon wikia's skills and NP pages blender and come up with something.

You want us to care, make Servants of stories you actually care about, rather than this McServant production you seem to do just for the sake of a weekly quota because the thread is quiet.

Blog Entries
    McServant production.

So, has Ronald McDonald been made into a sheet yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Would he be a Caster, I wonder?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    modern fiction right
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.