Page 182 of 858 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    do they also decide the stats and everything or are they just in charge of design
    The latter. Stats and shit are done mostly by Nasu along with Higashide and Sakurai.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Some of the people closer to Nasu get input on what they do, like other TM workers like BLACK or Koyama, plus those he knows well like Uro, but I don't think people like Miwa or BunBun have a say in anything other than "this looks good."

Blog Entries
    Neat. Seeing the artist's influence especially if they've done other well-known works previously is cool. Dantes and Nightingale spring to mind, anyway. Berserker nurse in Jormungand would be hilarious.
    Please use the fan Roland design jap-sensei it's the closest to a non-edgy looking Perseus we're going to get

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's not Perseus' design that bothers me. It's that apparently Medusa lied to me when she said he was Shinji-like. I was excited for a Shinji-like Heroic Spirit only to have my dreams crushed.

But hey, maybe GO explains why she said that when he doesn't seem to be very Shinji-like.

Blog Entries
    Snake is butthurt about being decapitated and compares him to the worst thing she can imagine at that moment.
    He seems more Ryonousuke-like tbh

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I was excited for a Shinji-like Heroic Spirit only to have my dreams crushed.
    Jason is right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's not Perseus' design that bothers me. It's that apparently Medusa lied to me when she said he was Shinji-like. I was excited for a Shinji-like Heroic Spirit only to have my dreams crushed.

But hey, maybe GO explains why she said that when he doesn't seem to be very Shinji-like.
    What's weird is that Capsule Servant makes "lol (Proto) Perseus and Shinji are alike!" jokes 3 separate times so it's not like they forgot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jason is right there.
    say that once he gets his ass into the damn gacha already

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fragments has some stuff about Perseus posing as a student in Ayaka's school and i dunno, i could see some kind of similarity.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Some of the people closer to Nasu get input on what they do, like other TM workers like BLACK or Koyama, plus those he knows well like Uro, but I don't think people like Miwa or BunBun have a say in anything other than "this looks good."
    I assume the process is like how Ishida Akira tweeted about: He's given a bunch of character info, presents sketches, whoever's in charge of the character replies with the sketch they prefer, repeat until the design's hammered out.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I was excited for a Shinji-like Heroic Spirit only to have my dreams crushed.
    Didn't she mean in terms of personality?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jason is right there.
    >not in the gacha yet
    >not even a profile entry at least

They keep teasing him, but he keeps evading the gacha. I don't think you know how much I want him to become rollable. I'd definitely Grail him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    What's weird is that Capsule Servant makes "lol (Proto) Perseus and Shinji are alike!" jokes 3 separate times so it's not like they forgot.
    Could be just Medusa being buttblasted after all, but i'unno. We'll see when he gets added and gets some interaction with her or other Servants outside of Proto. Maybe he'll take on a more arrogant, look-down-on-everybody personality in GO when his Master's no longer around.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Fragments has some stuff about Perseus posing as a student in Ayaka's school and i dunno, i could see some kind of similarity.
    I saw that bit, but he seems to be lacking the ''superiority'' complex that Shinji has while being secretly a tsundere.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Didn't she mean in terms of personality?
    It was what I was referring to actually.

Blog Entries
    hidden for Christian forum

Source: Mikoyan
    Class: Fucker
    Alignment: Chaotic Horny
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Morocco

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Height/Weight: Not a manlet/no fat chicks
    Dislikes: Pulling out
    Talents: Sex
    Natural enemy: Ottomans
    Attribute: Fire
    Traits: Human, Male
    Armament: a really big wang

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Fucker has no more resistance to magic than anyone else did at the period of his life. Unless it’s sexy, seduction magic.

Riding: (A++)
    Riding, the Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Normally Fucker’s rank in this skill is C, allowing him to ride animal mounts that have been properly trained. This skill is raised to the stated rank so long as he has sex with the Monstrous, Phantasmal, or Dragonkind the entire time.

Personal Skills:

Sadistic Constitution: (C)
    Sadistic Constitution is a term used for people who derive pleasure from the suffering of others.
    A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the skill that causes Berserkers to go insane.
    The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop. With the added disadvantage of unconsciously lowering one's chances of escape.

He has been given the epithet "The bloodthirsty" for his legendary cruelty. In order to intimidate rivals, Fucker once ordered that his city walls be adorned with 10,000 heads of slain enemies. Legends of the ease in which he could behead or torture laborers or servants he thought to be lazy are numerous. During the half century of Fucker's rule, it is estimated to have killed 30,000.

Golden Rule (Body): (A)
    Golden Rule (Body), the possession of a perfect god(dess)-like body, preserving beauty.
    Exceedingly handsome, this skill is displayed more through Fucker’s nigh-divine virility than actual physical good looks.

Divinity: (E)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

A self-proclaimed descendant of the prophet Muhammed like all sultans of his age, this fact has little to no evidence to prove it.

Noble Phantasm

Alllaenat Alealam
    Victory Springs from My Loins

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Virginity
    Range: 0
    Max Target: Infinite?

Fucker, the man who has fathered more children than anyone else in recorded history, has crystallized the concept of fatherhood into a Noble Phantasm. Anthropologists at the University of Vienna once conducted a computer simulation to even prove if it was possible to sire more than 1,000 children throughout his entire lifetime. According to the data--as conservative as they tried--Fucker had to have had sex once a day with a new woman each time for 32 years. Needless to say, if the anecdote that everyone in Mongolia (and Finland) is distantly related to Genghis Khan, then everyone currently living in Morocco absolutely has a little Fucker in them.

Literally embodying his powerful seed, Alllaenat Alealam is a constantly active type Noble Phantasm taking the place of Fucker’s skin that allows him to impregnate almost anything. So long as there is some cultural, religious, or other aspect of a concept that is “female”, as in Mother Earth, or even the “female” end of an electrical socket, Fucker can impregnate it. Once impregnated, the object will spontaneously give birth to a child that shares the genetic material of both father and mother, as with all children. Like this, Fucker can create a veritable army of homunculi and monsters to serve him. Because the germination and birth of the children is never handled by Fucker himself, it’s an incredibly low maintenance Noble Phantasm that can be spammed with impunity. Fucker can even impregnate things like Conceptual Spaces and bounded fields, but the ultimate result of these kinds of unions are anyone’s guess.

Lore

Ismail ibn Sharif was the second ruler of the Moroccan Alaouite dynasty. He is also known in his native country as the "Warrior King".

He ruled from 1672 to 1727, succeeding his half-brother Moulay Al-Rashid who died after a fall from his horse. At the age of twenty-six, Moulay Ismaïl inherited a country weakened by internal tribal wars and royal successions. After al-Rashid's death on April 9th 1672, the city of Marrakesh refused to swear allegiance to Ismail, who at the time served as vice-roy in Fez. Instead, the people of Marrakesh opted for his nephew Ahmad ibn Muhriz.This prompted Ismail to march south where he defeated Ahmad and entered Marrakesh in June 1672. But Ibn Muhriz escaped and fled to the Sous region in southern Morocco, whence he would return in 1674 and retake Marrakesh. Once in control he set about fortifying the city.

Ismail was forced to return and lay a two-year siege on the city. Marrakesh finally fell to assault in June 1677, and this time Ismail sacked the city. Ibn Muhriz, however, again escaped to the Sous. In the following years he would make several more attempts to retake Marrakesh, before he was finally tracked down and killed in 1687.

Moulay Ismaïl is also known as a fearsome ruler and used at least 25,000 slaves for the construction of his capital. His Christian slaves were often used as bargaining counters with the European powers, ransoming them back for inflated sums or for rich gifts. Most of his slaves were obtained by Barbary pirates in raids on Western Europe.

Moulay Ismaïl is noted as one of the greatest figures in Moroccan history. He fought the Ottoman Turks in 1679, 1682 and 1695/96. After these battles Moroccan independence was recognized. Another problem was the European occupation of several seaports where in 1681 he retook al-Mamurah (La Mamora) from the Spanish, which he renamed the city al-Mahdiya. All the Spaniard captives from al-Mamurah including females were taken to Meknes as booty along with their possessions, arms and artillery.

Later in 1684 he also conquered Tangier from the English, and in 1689 captured Larache from the Spanish.

Over 150,000 men from sub-Saharan Africa served in his elite Black Guard, which helped Ismail to conquer the whole Morocco from European kingdoms except two fortresses in peninsula, Ceuta and Melilla. By the time of Ismail's death, the guard had grown tenfold, the largest in Moroccan history.

He also founded Jaysh al-Rifi, an independent army of Berber tribesmen from the eastern Rif. Jaysh al-Rifi played an important role in the 17th century Moroccan wars against Spanish colonization.

Moulay Ismaïl had excellent relations with Louis XIV of France, the enemy of Spain, to whom he sent ambassador Mohammad Temim in 1682. There was cooperation in several fields including having French officers training the Moroccan army and advised the Moroccans in the building of public works.

Mohammed bin Hadou, Mulay Ismail's Moroccan ambassador to Great Britain in 1682
    In 1682 he sent Mohammed Tenim as an ambassador to Louis XIV, and he even made an offer of marriage to Louis XIV's beautiful "legitimised" daughter Marie Anne de Bourbon. Marie Anne refused.

Moulay Ismaïl is alleged to have fathered a total of 867 children, including 525 sons and 342 daughters, was noted by 1703 and his 700th son was born in 1721.This is widely considered the record number of offspring for any man throughout history that can be verified.

After Moulay Ismaïl's death at the age of eighty in 1727, there was another succession battle between his surviving sons. His successors continued with his building program, but in 1755 the huge palace compound at Meknes was severely damaged by an earthquake. By 1757 his grandson, Mohammad III moved the capital to Marrakech.

Personality

Tyrannical and ruthless, Fucker is about as hard to control as any Berserker. Taking pleasure in any violent or passionate debauchery, Gilgamesh himself might be confused why some random human thinks he can experience all of life’s pleasures.
    While anyone else might be miffed about being summoned into a joke class, this is the only one available to Fucker, and so he doesn’t mind it.

Tactics

RUN RUN HE’S FUCKING EVERYTHING

-----------------
    Seriously don’t even read this one.
    Note: The Fucker class is achieved by forcing Distortion on a Lancer so it gains the Riding Class Skill. Genghis Khan also qualifies.
    Last edited by Ail Don; January 8th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.

What the fuck lmao

how do you guys even come up with this stuff

The child support alone would be a nightmare.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    I like Mikoyan's Tenryū art.

And that's all I have to say.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mikoyan: ...Shouldn't that FC be NFSW? Given the prominent (and detailed) crotch-bulge and all... (Not exactly what I needed to see while in the midst of recovering from a cold)

Blog Entries
    You cannot contain the bulge of the greatest father ever.
    Except when you can.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Had a bunch of fun writing this one up. Trying out a new posting format for these sheets because why not? I might change back if it looks uglier than the last.

Anyway here's a couple of notes I've had while writing this one up:

1. I was basing him off on the idea of a male Medb NP-wise with a Jason-like personality so he has some similarities with the former (his first NP and second NP for an example)
    2. Him being applicable for the Caster class and having the Art of the Deal as a skill comes directly from TM Ace so I'm pretty sure Nasu is planning him for GO at some point. I've completely made up the definition for the skill though, since no one has it yet in canon.

Also I really need to stop doing Riders and Casters... even though I'm already planning another Rider.

----

------------------------------------------------------
    Rider

Vasco da Gama

Source: (X)
    Alternate Classes:
    Caster, Berserker
    Alias: Admiral of the Indian Seas
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Os Lusíadas
    Region:
    Portugal

Strength- D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- D
    Magic- B
    Luck- A+
    NP- B

Height/Weight: 174cm/56kg
    Likes: A wealthy life, compliments, himself, beautiful women
    Dislikes: Low-life fools, idiots who can't negotiate properly
    Talent: Voyaging, threatening, creating deals, charming women
    Natural Enemy: Christopher Columbus, Bacchus
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Regal sword, knife and flintlock pistols
    Catalyst: Many of the artifacts obtained from his ships.

Class skills:

Magic Resistance:
    (C)
    Measures one's capability in defending against attacks or weapons containing magical properties. It is a different skill from resisting magical energy, as it cancels spells all-together. At this rank, the owner can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. However, he cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Normally, Rider would have had a far lower rank in Magic Resistance due to being born in an age past the times when men mixed with Gods and grand battles of magecraft were a common occurrence, thus the mystery levels in the world during Rider's time was not as high. However, Rider is one of the few exceptions to this rule - as he is someone who lived on the border of supernatural and still had his existence touched by the remainder of mystery contained in the world. Due to involving himself with the Greco-Roman divine pantheon and being someone who practiced Magecraft in life, Rider has developed a somewhat of a resistance to Magecraft due to having withstood many of the trials Bacchus had left on his path. His knowledge and experience in Magecraft is the reason Rider is applicable for the Caster class.

Riding: (B)
    Measures one's ability to use vehicles and beasts as mounts. At this rank, it is possible to ride any vehicle or animal with above average skill, but Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts are an exception to this. When it comes to her expertise as a Servant of the Rider class, Rider does not excel in mounting and battling on top of beasts or vehicles, but rather his true ability is in his disposition as the captain of a ship. Though Rider certainly had experience with riding horses and such beasts in life, it could be said that having this skill is only a result of being summoned into the Rider class. Instead, he compensates for his lackluster rank in this skill by having the personal skill Voyager of the Storm.

Personal skills:

Voyager of the Storms:
    (A+)
    Measures one's talent in capably sailing vessels known as ships. It is a composite skill that includes Charisma and Military Tactics at the same rank. Rider's true identity is that of Vasco da Gama, a prominent name that became one of the most important figures during the Age of Discovery. He was the great captain of multiple expeditions and more importantly, he was the first European navigator that reached India through taking the dangerous route from Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. The sum of distances covered by Rider and his men during his expedition to and back from India marked his expedition as the longest ocean voyage ever made until then - far longer than a full voyage around the world by the way of the Equator. It is said that Rider possesses such capability in moving others with his charisma that even the giant Adamastor - who was the guardian of the Indian Oceans from invading Europeans who's ships he had sunk countless of times before - was deeply moved by Rider's story and cleared out the storms blocking his path in order to let him through.

Art of the Deal: (A)
    Measures one's talent in crafting deals with others and pushing towards a result most favourable for oneself. It is a skill that incites others into the words of the owners and marks the owner as an individual who is more than capable in procuring useful goods for themselves. As such, this skill is a composite skill by the way of including the personal skills Incitement and Golden Rule at the same rank. It need not be said, but Rider was an individual who had a great talent in threatening others into breaking the most favourable deals for himself. Because of his successful dealing (threatening) with foreign forces, Rider had established Portugal as the only country that had the monopoly of countless Indian spices at the time which had boosted it's economy greatly. His threats had made way for deals so favourable for him that the end result of the expedition was that he had earned goods of sixty times more worth than what was spent on the expedition itself. For Rider, this skill is the most useful for negotiating with enemy Masters in a Grail War and setting up a stage most advantageous for himself - slowly ascertaining his victory one step at a time.

Pioneer of the Stars: (B)
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Rider obtains his skill due to his accomplishments during the Age of Discovery, which held great importance for both Portugal and the World of his time. Due to his successful expedition to India by the way of the Ocean, Rider had established the first clear path that connects Europe to India from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. His discovery of the sea route to India was significant for having opened a way for the age of global imperialism and for Portugal to establish a long-lasting colonial empire in Asia. He was the first sailor to reach the Indies after decades of thousands of lives and ships being lost in shipwrecks or attacks. Rider's trip to India is still greatly compliment even today because it is considered a milestone in world history that opened the possibility of sea-based phase of global multiculturalism.

Affections of the Goddess: (A)
    A skill given to individuals who have had the favour of a particular Goddess in life. In Rider's case, it is the Roman goddess of love, beauty and victory, Venus, who's favours he had earned. At this rank, LCK and MGI stats are ranked up greatly - making it easy for him to obtain large fortunes and break favourable deals. Normally this skill caps at A rank, but due to Venus' nature it is not entirely out of question that she might summon herself into the Servant container possessed by Rider in order for her to be with her beloved ship captain. In that case, the skill would have been raised to EX rank and Rider would likely have been turned into a small familiar at Venus' side, similar to the relationship shared by the goddess Artemis and the hero Orion. This is because in life, Venus had favoured Rider greatly to the point where she was willing to make an enemy out of Bacchus who had not favoured Rider. She continued requesting favours of other Gods to shower Rider with good fortune and she had granted him many gifts. Unlike Orion however, Rider does not find this clingy nature of the Goddess troublesome and merely enjoys the fortune she brings him.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Ilha do Amor
    Blessings of the Cupid

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Max. Target: 1 person

During Rider's return from his great expedition, Venus had asked her son Cupid to bless Rider with such charm that any woman would desire him and had an island full of nymphs prepared for him so he could rest and enjoy his time before returning to Portugal. As a Noble Phantasm, this act is still manifested in the form of a charm that is casted on Rider. It's a form of a blessing to Rider himself who enjoys women without reserve, but at the same time it is a curse to any woman who looks upon Rider's appearance. No matter who it is, unless a great deal of resistance to mental interference is possessed any woman that looks upon Rider will be unable to see him as anything other than a beautiful heroic prince that appeared seeking help or shelter and they will feel such an intense desire for Rider that they will be entirely unable to leave him be alone without showering him with gifts and affection. In the eye of a fair maiden, Rider seems like the very existence of a 「Prince Charming」 that every girl had dreamed of at some point in their youth.

For Rider himself, there is no doubt that this Noble Phantasm possesses excellent use. It could easily give him an advantage in any Holy Grail War he is summoned into merely due to him going around and seducing any female Servants or Masters into joining his cause - as no woman is able to resist Rider's advance. Additionally, if he were to be summoned by a female Master foolish enough to think she could control Rider, he could easily make her fall in love with him head over heels and eliminate any potential of an internal strife arising between Master and Servant which is likely with his type of personality. Aside from that even if he were to not use this Noble Phantasm for those purposes, Rider could easily put it to usage by seducing any local ordinary women and setting them up as his personal spy network across the town to spy on enemy Masters or perhaps even use them as a mana battery.

Tethys, Meu Amor
    Love of the Titan

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

During Rider's stay on the Isle of Love, Venus had arranged for the Titan daughter Tethys to become one of Rider's lovers. With Tethys becoming one of his lovers, she soon guided Rider to her personal chambers after a great feast and showed him numerous visions and prophecies of Portugal's future in conquest and exploration. She had shown him Duarte Pacheco Pereira's defense of Cochin, the Battle of Diu fought by Francisco de Almeida and his son Lourenço de Almeida, and many more. Furthermore, she then continued to reveal to Rider visions of how the universe operates, granting him great insight and wisdom in the great matter of things. As a Noble Phantasm, this part of his legend manifests as the borrowed Clairvoyance of his lover, Tethys, that was once granted to Rider to show him visions of the future and the universe.

By tapping into the boundless insight and clairvoyance of his wife like he had in life, Rider is able to attain eyes that can gaze into the future and the see the end resulf of things - such as Gaia's eventual death at the hands of humanity and the appearance of Aristoteles. Additionally, because Rider can gaze into the origin of a concept (like he had done in legend), Rider is able to ascertain one's origin or nature with just a glance. For an example, he could infer Attila the Hun's existence as Velber 02. An useful ability to have, but because the Clairvoyance is borrowed rather than being actually his there are limits to it that normally wouldn't be there. For an example, Rider cannot see his own future in a Holy Grail War. He can gaze into the travel path of his enemies and ascertain their position or perhaps gaze into enemy fights and see the victor before they've actually won in the present, but that is all turned to naught when he attempts to view his own future. He cannot ascertain his time of death nor any of his victory through these means.

Almirante dos Mares do Índico
    He Who Transverses The Unknown Waters

Type: Anti-Danger

Rider's famed feat of having been the first man to successfully reach the Indies by a sea route crystallized as a Noble Phantasm. In conjunction with his second Noble Phantasm, it could be said that Rider is someone entirely unfamiliar with the term of danger. As he is a man who had been the first one to cross the sea and reach the Indies in a safe route as opposed to the thousands of lives and ships that have been lost decades before his accomplishment, this Noble Phantasm works as a form of the personal skill Instinct. Rider is able to feel the most optimal course of action when heading into the unknown such as enemy territory. For an example, if he were to enter enemy territory riddled with traps - such as, but not limited to, ground mines Rider would be able to ascertain the safest path to the enemy stronghold and successfully avoid all traps as a result of a mere ''gut feeling''.

At the same time, this Noble Phantasm has a secondary effect. Whenever Rider wanders into unknown territory, the mana consumption of any of his abilities or Noble Phantasms are decreased 50% - a crystallization of how Rider's extremely dangerous voyage ended in an unexpected result with Rider having amassed more worth than he had initially had despite the costs such an expensive voyage would usually require. Unfortunately for Rider, however, this Noble Phantasm is only limited to his expeditions, therefore when an enemy is leading an attack on his own territory Rider is unable to ascertain the most favourable path for himself. That is not that big of a backlash, however. After-all, Rider is an individual that absolutely dislikes staying at one place for prolonged periods of time - he'd much rather sail out on another adventure and wander out on unknown waters.

São Gabriel
    Terror Fleet of Calicut

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~40
    Max. Target: 200 people

The four ship fleet with which Rider had sailed out from Portugal on his expedition. The name of this Noble Phantasm derives from his largest flagship, São Gabriel. It manifests in the form of four large ship that Rider can call upon at any given time out of thin air, either in their full appearance or in specific parts such as canons as if a wormhole had opened up around Rider. However, it is not the ship that is his true Noble Phantasm, but rather it is the crystallization of an episode from his voyage in which he had monstrously razed down the settlements of Calicut, showing no mercy to it's residents. With the foreign forces having not agreed to his terms, Rider had resorted to the worst means possible - complete slaughter and bombardment of Calicut. Despite having a force that was much lesser in size to his enemy, Rider had overcome any opposition by moving his fleet closer to the shores and completely destroying settlements with heavy cannon fire with the intention of threatening his enemies into opposition.

Such devastation and loss of life is considered by many to be one of the worst of barbaric visitations displayed by any force in history, paralleled by only a small amount of cases even in a country such as India which was known for suffering at the hands of barbaric invasions that had blood-thirsty intentions. Rider's ruthlessness in this decision and the fear he had inscribed into the people of Calicut is the reason he is applicable for the Berserker class - where he'd be given his own version of the personal skill ''Demon King'' due to the views of the Indian people. As a Noble Phantasm, this functions by summoning a wave of massive ship cannons around Rider which then proceed to bombard the enemy camp with powerful explosive firepower which has two distinct effects on the opposition.

The first is that the Noble Phantasm functions as a form of mental interferece, inspiring great fear into the hearts of his enemies who would be bewildered at such cruel intentions possessed by Rider. The second effect is that, rather than focusing on explosive power, Rider's canon shell have the effect of shutting down the enemy's Magic Circuits and depleting their mana the more they are open to Rider's bombardment - an effect gained from how Rider conquered Calicut by cutting it out from all external support and resources while depleting it greatly from the inside. In the Berserker class, this Noble Phantasm would have a different effect, most likely taking it's toll on Rider's body instead. Furthermore, he'd have Sadistic Constitution and Independent Action as his personal skills instead.

Lore
    Rider's true identity is that of Vasco da Gama - one of the most important figures from the Age of Discovery and the chief character of the homeric, Portugese epic 「Os Lusíadas」. He is the first european to have reached the Indies by the way of the sea and created a path that connected Europe with Asia through the sea. His great accomplishments are stated to be one of the cornerstones of the Age of Discovery and even to this day, he is greatly praised by modern institutions for his importance in history. His success marked the beginning of a sea-based phase of global multiculturalism and became one of the main reasons for Portugal's great development during his time.

Personality
    If one were to describe Rider, it would be to call him a ''successful Jason''. After-all, Rider was an extremely arrogant ship captain who had great Charisma and a tendency to look down on others. He is a person who holds a rather high regard for himself and pays no attention to anyone who attempts to control him, merely scorning them as low-life fools. He despises stupid people who are unable to negotiate properly and enjoys a life of riches. He is a ruthless and cruel man who stops at no measures to bring glory to his name and country. Because of his down-right sadistic actions in the Indies, Rider has become applicable for the Berserker class in which his very existence would be distorted into that of a ''Demonic Sailor'' from the West much like Oda Nobunaga's existence has been distorted to that of a ''Demon King''.

Even so, there is no doubt that there's an underlying heroic side to Rider. Though he certainly does not possesses a wish as heroic as someone like Jason does - despite his faults - Rider's actions will always likely lead to a result that has great importance for humanity's development. As such, he could be considered a great hero despite his rather awful personality in regards to his tendency in looking down on others and threatening everyone every time he doesn't get what he wants. After-all, despite all his faults Rider is still a devout Christian who's desire is only the development of the human race, he absolutely cannot leave humans to rot out of his own free will. Therefore, his wish would likely be to avert humanity's eventual destruction - though how that wish is granted may be distorted because of Rider's cruel nature.

In regards to the goddess Venus who has fallen in love head over heels with him, Rider only feels her to be an useful person to keep around. Despite having a goddess desiring him, Rider is such an arrogant individual that he does not even acknowledge the fact that she is an existence of much higher value than his own. Rather he views her as a yet another woman who desires to sleep with the ''great hero'', though more useful than any other woman. Therefore, he does not mind if she decides to summon herself along with him and become particularly clingy. Rider can never say ''no'' to a beautiful woman who holds nothing but desire towards him after-all. His faith is, however, only held towards the Christian God and no other god or goddess.

Tactics
    An intellectual type Rider who keeps his profile low in the beginning and plans things out carefully. He creates alliances and spreads his network of effectiveness around the time while amassing great riches before he heads out into any form of high-risk battle. The best way to use Rider would be to stay out of his way and support him with healing spells and such.

-------

Change-log
    Since 5 skills is kinda much, I've decided to drop the Protection from Wind skill.

Protection from Wind: (A+)
    A charm (spell) originated from the Middle East, used mainly for protection against sandstorms and Jinns. Rider's ability originates from an episode of his life in which - in order to sink Rider's ships - Bacchus had descended powerful and crushing storms upon Rider and his fleet, but he had escaped unharmed due to the protection of the goddess Venus who went out of her way to force sea nymphs to favour Rider and seduce the winds sent by Bacchus in order to make way for a safe voyage for Rider. It is an useful skill for a navigator who spent his time mostly on waters and, much like any other sailor, had to battle great storms in order to keep his ships floating. Therefore despite not being from the Middle East, Rider had been charmed by the sea nymphs to have absolute protection from any strong wind currents. In regards to the Holy Grail War, this gives him adequate protection from Casters who may manipulate wind currents against his ship or someone like Emperor Shutoku the Tengu - who can manipulate the weather and descend great storms upon the battlefield. In order to be able to overcome this skill to some degree, the enemy would need an artifact that can control the storms on the level of Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi possessed by the Japanese hero Yamato Takeru.

Last edited by Adlet; January 10th, 2017 at 09:34 AM.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Vasco da Gama:
    This is a pretty good sheet and I have no real complaints about what you did with him, in fact, I think you did a extremely good job referencing both his good and bad sides and those extra details about things he would have in other classes are interesting. Kinda puts some of my own to shame, unfortunately.

If I had any real nitpicks, and correct me if I am wrong, is that despite heavily basing him on his "Lusiads" self, you kinda neglected his "relationship" with Adamastor. Well, I guess you could say you compensated that with a lot of other references to the book, but I was expecting him to have something related to the (arguable) climax of the book.

Good work, through.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    Vasco da Gama:
    This is a pretty good sheet and I have no real complaints about what you did with him, in fact, I think you did a extremely good job referencing both his good and bad sides and those extra details about things he would have in other classes are interesting. Kinda puts some of my own to shame, unfortunately.

If I had any real nitpicks, and correct me if I am wrong, is that despite heavily basing him on his "Lusiads" self, you kinda neglected his "relationship" with Adamastor. Well, I guess you could say you compensated that with a lot of other references to the book, but I was expecting him to have something related to the (arguable) climax of the book.

Good work, through.
    I did neglect it actually, that's true. I intended to include it as one of the examples as to why Vasco da Gama is so charismatic, but seems I forgot in the midst of writing it up. Thanks for reminding though, I'll put it in.