Page 206 of 858 FirstFirst ... 106156196201204205206207208211216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    She definitely can.
    Love nibble much.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Love nibble much.
    Originally, I was going to add a line about how the NP synergizes with the Kiss Demon skill, but I assumed that was rather obvious.

EDIT: Added a line to Lancer's NP about the Kiss Demon skill.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 24th, 2017 at 08:47 AM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    *waits for input on my servant sheet*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    whore

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    whore
    Is it to be a Whore when others speak of another's sheet, ignoring one's own?

or is it to be really rude to call another a whore?

Its very nice, particularly the NP. I don't have the time to write anything long for now, though.

If only striker were a real class

Blog Entries
    Is it to be a Whore when others speak of another's sheet, ignoring one's own?

or is it to be really rude to call another a whore?
    Just shut up and wait. People will comment if they want and when they have the time to do so.

US Friend Code
    Zhang Sanfeng
    Nice sheet, i find his NP to be an interesting concept, though i have some questions on how it works exactly. It basiclly able to copy Noble Phantasms as a technique correct, so does that mean he uses his body to recreate it?. Also i feel that it should be more limited because to me it feels to more martial techniques instead of just pure NPs since its not really copying techniques but the weapons abilities and to me that feels more in line of a magical ability then just something someone can do with just martial arts. I can see it copying Nine Lives and Gae Bolg since those are techniques using weapons. But not so much to stuff like Excalibur or GoB since thats special characteristicof the weapons itself. I also feel like A rank doesn’t really convey the power of the weapon itself as it implies that it can to me feels insignificant and doesn't really something akin to just a technique so it would best to put no rank like other martial Servants. I have other things to talk about the sheet but this is what i feel most important. Be reminded that this is just my opinion.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    whore
    Slut shaming.

Blog Entries

Servant Caster
    :

True Name: Sifr/Luviagelita Edelfelt

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Lancer

Strength- D+
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- E-
    NP- B

Appearance:

Source is here

Personality: Luvia is a proud and wealthy young woman with an imperious manner, yet also tomboyish and strong-willed with an unshakable fondness for pro-wrestling. She dislikes those who frivolously spend money or flaunt their authority needlessly, though recognizing that is the duty of aristocrats to set themselves apart from the common man.

The Servant Caster inhabiting her body on the other hand is a more bothersome individual altogether. Flighty, carefree and more then a little spoiled, she treats the Holy Grail War more as a pleasant excursion than a genuine mortal battle. She looks down on others without any ill intent, fusses over her appearance in the midst of combat and is easily distracted by shiny trinkets of all sorts. In other words, exactly the sort of person to rile up the young Edelfelt heiress. Outwardly compatible as their personalities may be, Luvia regards the Servant whom she shares a body with to be utterly insufferable beyond belief. Caster on the other hand, treats her mortal vessel with an attitude of benign condescension.

Caster adores her husband, the Norse thunder god Thor and speaks of him constantly in praiseful tones. While she is conceived of as a perfect and ideal bride of which any man would desire, Caster's affections are reserved for Thor and Thor alone. Incidentally, she's the kind of person who would be sincerely flattered to be called a "trophy wife".

Likes: beautiful things, unsullied nature, Thor, her golden hair, making love under the sun
    Dislikes: insinuations as to her love-life, cruel pranks
    Talent: performing her wifely duties
    Natural Enemy: Rin Tohsaka, Loki ("That silver-tongued wretch...!")

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- A+
    Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, creation of a divine temple that doubles as a majestic palace becomes possible. Caster was not recorded in legends as a sorceress, so in this case the "Palace" simply serves as a location where her divine and regal authority shine brightest.

It also looks really swanky. Keeping house is a wife's duty, after all!

Item Construction- C+
    Ability to craft magical items.

Neither a Magus nor craftswoman in life, Caster normally sports only a paltry aptitude for this Skill. However, her solid-gold hair can be woven into any number of low-tier Mystic Codes and other such enchanted relics. Simply by severing some locks from her lustrous mane and channelling her magical power into them, the strands will weave together and congeal into whatever shape Caster envisions.

While the overall power and quality of these manufactured artifacts is rather low, Caster can produce them at no end with nearly no cost to her magical power.

Caster's most prominently uses this Skill to construct a makeshift magic wand for herself in combat, but rudimentary swords and shields can be woven as well. However, her favored usage is to weave trophies and other such pretty baubles for her beloved.

Did you know, giving presents is also a wife's duty!♥

Personal Skills:

Goddess Divine Core- B
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested.

As a full goddess amongst the Aesir pantheon, Caster would normally possess an immeasurable ranking in this Skill. Even taking a mortal vessel and the limitations of the Servant system have only barely restricted her godly essence.

"I may not be a goddess anymore, but I'll always be your wife!"

Clairvoyance- A-
    Connotes enhanced visual perception. At this rank, a limited form of precognition becomes possible, allowing Caster to peer across time and foretell future events with some accuracy.

Though such attributions are wholly baseless, Caster was sometimes regarded as a prophetess and seer who could discern the future. One such writer was the Icelandic scholar Snorri Sturluson, who famously equated Caster with the ancient Greek oracle Sibyl as part of his attempt to present an euphemized account of the Norse gods that reconciled their existence with the Christian orthodoxy of his time.

That legend has bestowed Caster with a great rank in this Skill, though, as she is not a genuine prophetess but merely falsely equated with one her precognitive powers are rather spurious and can easily yield incomplete or misleading information.

It seems that in Caster's mind, predicting the future is yet another wifely duty which she excels at. "I know what dinner you'll want ahead of time, husband~!"

Golden Rule (Body)- A++
    A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty.

Caster was described as the loveliest of all women divine or mortal and, as a fertility goddess, her beauty was synonymous with the richness and prosperity of the earth. Her luscious golden hair was oft thought to symbolize the bountiful fields of grain in harvest time, shorn off only to grow up anew upon the next arrival of summer. Naturally, her rank in this Skill is exceedingly high.

All those who gaze upon Caster are instinctively enchanted by her beauty and driven to desire her for themselves. Charming and courteous, alluring and sultry, even the slightest gesture from Caster can send men and women alike into hopeless spirals of lust. A mental interference charm that can be resisted by high resolve, Mana of C or higher or Skills granting immunity to effects which bewitch the mind.

While a powerful Skill for one such as Caster, her mortal vessel regards the unwanted attraction it garners as something far closer to a curse.

"Have you fallen down in worship of my beauty yet? You should have."

Hieros Gamos- EX
    A Skill connoting marriage of heaven and earth, personified by their respective deities. A common thread spanning across the tapestry of mankind's collective legend, with the union between Sif- an earth goddess- and Thor who presided over the sky, rain and thunder merely being one such example amongst many.

This marriage was to maintain the cosmic order and bring abundance and prosperity to the earth as it- or she- is fertilized by sun and rain from the sky.

This Skill affords Caster peerless protection from all attacks of the air, lightning or water elements. Upon contact, all such attacks are absorbed harmlessly into her body and converted into nourishing magical energy to top off her supply. To Caster, these attacks are merely blessings from her beloved to be invited with a warm smile.

However, as the yielding feminine role in their relationship, damage dealt by Caster is reduced against Heroic Spirits affiliated with the "masculine" sky or heavens. By contrast, she deals increased damage against Heroic Spirits with legends of originating from the earth.

But be warned, while utilizing this Skill Caster may happen to cry out questionable things like "Such masculine energy, I don't know if my body can take it~!" or "Aaah, please fertilize me with your love again, dearest husband~!"

...To say her mortal vessel is vexed by such remarks is rather an understatement. "I'm a lady damn it, not some harlot from a cheesy H-game!"

Jewel Magecraft- C+
    A form of Thaumaturgy based around transferring one's Mana into gems and subsequently unleashing it for a variety of magical effects. A Skill inherited through Caster's mortal vessel rather than her own prowess, yet given her love of jewelry and trinkets of all sorts she scarcely minds such an imposition.

The crudest use of this thaumaturgic art is to divert a small fraction of her Mana into a gem and immediately release it to create a "grenade" of magical power, flavored with whatever elemental affinity she injects into it. However, by storing Mana in gems for longer periods of time up to years or decades, the amount of power and mystery drastically increases to the point where a single expulsion of the accumulated energy could reduce an entire house to smoldering ruin.

Since gems and minerals all fall under Caster's jurisdiction over the earth, this form of Magecraft is boosted by the Servant's presence even as she has no affinity for it herself. Her presence in Luvia's body acts as a potent amplifier for all spells drawing power from the earth, greatly enriching their strength and scope.

As mentioned above, Caster is greatly fond of all kinds of jewelry and can't resist the urge to pilfer through her mortal vessel's supply in her free time. Given just how sensitive some of Luvia's older gems are- with a single careless touch actualizing the relevant and often destructive magical effect- it goes without saying that this is a hobby constantly skirting the brink of disaster.

"That gem packs the power of a claymore mine, don't touch it you idiot!"

"But what good is a jewel if you can't admire it? One touch surely can't hurt." *Kaboom!*

*Cough cough* "Why, oh why must I be burdened with this frivolous fool?"

"Hey, you know that's MY hair you're pulling in frustration, right Master!?"

By the way, since Caster was a sheltered goddess who never fought by herself, the + modifiers in her physical parameters are yet another inheritance from her mortal vessel's resilient body. Pro-wrestling prowess would also be included in this, but by Caster's insistence that ability has been sealed for she deems it a "barbaric" means of combat unbefitting a true lady of her stature.

"Honestly, that kind of stuff I leave to my husband!"

Noble Phantasms:

Haddr Sifjar- Reborn Golden Hair Of The Goddess (D, Support): Caster's primary Noble Phantasm is simply her hair woven from strands of solid gold, crafted for her after her original locks were shorn off in a cruel prank by the ever-mischievous Loki. An advanced dwarven construction, the hair is in fact a potent Mystic Code which melds itself directly with Caster's body in a manner akin to Magic Circuits.

Magnificent and lustrous beyond any mortal locks, Caster's hair was a symbol of both the power she wielded and her authority as a goddess. Despite its metallic composition it is enchanted to be exactly as soft and silky as regular hair (nay, even more so) though the strands do give off a faint golden gleam in sunlight.

In the case of summoning as a Psuedo-Servant, this Mystic Code immediately materializes atop the Master's head and conceptually overwrites their regular hair.

Aside from looking beautiful (surely its most important function in Caster's mind), it possesses some significant practical functions as well. Locks can be severed and magically woven into low-tier Mystic Codes and other such relics (the details of this process are listed under Caster's Item Construction Skill). As they interface directly with her brain, Caster can also manipulate the strands directly, shaping them into whip-like blades or barriers for attack and defense purposes.

However, given her inexperience for combat and general dislike of dirtying her hair, this is one ability Caster is unlikely to make too much use of in battle. A final property is that her hair is essentially impossible to truly destroy or remove, with any severed locks merely growing back nigh-instantaneously.

Caster's hair can be considered a prototype to the more famous golden locks of Rapunzel and, while hers is the ur-instance, it is less powerful of the two due to being far outshone by the latter legend in the contemporary consciousness. However, in a direct clash between imitation and original, "the true wielder of this Noble Phantasm shall prevail."

Reynir Kvaen- Authority Of The Sacred Tree (B, Support): A Noble Phantasm representing Caster's alleged ties with the Rowan, a sacred tree in Nordic culture said to hold the power to repel evil and defend from curses. Rowan was commonly called "the salvation of Thor" because of how the thunder god clung to it for safety while caught up in a mighty river, and some speculations have it that Caster herself was conceived from that very branch.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a long stave carved from Rowan wood, inscribed with glowing runes along the shaft. As the Rowan possessed simultaneous attributes of dispelling evil magic and boosting the owner's magic for use in rituals, this spear grants Caster both a high ability to neutralize opposing Magecraft equal to rank A Magic Resistance and Protection From Curses, while also serving as a potent amplifier for her own magical arts.

While she carries it, the casting time for all spells she or her mortal vessel performs is halved, equal to High-Speed Divine Words at rank C.

Channelling the legend of how the Rowan was used to save the life of another, this Noble Phantasm can also be gifted to Caster's Master and would display the same protective attributes in their hand. In this case, since Caster and her Master share the same body, such an ability is unecessary however.

Though no feats of martial glory are recorded in Caster's legend, association with the Rowan which was said to be an ideal wood for crafting spears has allowed her to be summoned for the Lancer Class which she otherwise displays no affinity towards.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    True Name: Sifr/Luviagelita Edelfelt
    Damnit. Sif was famous for her golden hair, how the fuck did I not guess the blond Nasuverse magus?

That aside, you did get an impressive amount of stuff into this sheet from pretty limited source myth, which is always commendable in my mind. (Rowan, Clairvoyance, Gems, etc.) Why divinity instead of GDC, though? I'm not sure I really get the justification for A+ territory creation, either.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 24th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The Noble Phantasm likely conflicts with canon, but screw it...

Source

True Name:
    Saint Longinus, Guardian of the Holy Lance
    Class: Lancer (alternatively Ruler)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Star

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: B (EX)
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

Personal Skills:
    Blessings of the Holy Lance: EX
    The skill granted to wielders of the Holy Lance Longinus, also called the "Spear of Destiny". Massively boosts Luck, and causes the wielder to automatically succeed in all checks.

Clairvoyance: B
    The blood of Christ not only healed Lancer's eyes, but also blessed them. In addition to superhuman eyesight, he can see through illusions and invisibility, ignores concealment skills and effects, and by concentrating can even see through physical objects. However, future sight is out of his reach.

Divinity: B
    Because he is directly connected to a relic of the highest grade, and has been healed by the blood of Christ Himself, Longinus possesses a rank of Divinity superior to most other Saints, even though he is less venerated.

Noble Phantasms

Holy Sponge
    Blood for the Remission of Sins
    - Support, Rank B+

The sponge used by Longinus to give sour wine to Christ during the Crucifixion - drinking from it was His last action before death. Kept by Lancer after his conversion, it is a first-grade relic that has been stained with the blood of Jesus. As such, it possesses incredible healing power - physical, mental and spiritual. Wounds, diseases, poison, charms, curses, and all other sorts of maladies are removed within a few seconds of contact with it - even the curse of All the World's Evil cannot resist it. However, it lacks the "blessing" power of the blood directly coming from Christ.

Lancea Longini
    Holy Spear of Mankind's Salvation
    - Anti-Divine, Anti-Fortress, Anti-World, Rank EX

The Holy Lance that bears the same name as its wielder, Longinus. Except for a faint prismatic glow - the symbol of God's promises - it looks like any other common Roman spear. The lance that confirmed the death of the Jesus Christ, and thus, the salvation of mankind. However, a third thing was confirmed when Longinus pierced the side of Christ: the definitive end of the Age of Gods.

When the blood of Christ blessed the lance, God transformed it into a tool to protect the Age of Man. Since its "creation", the Lance of Longinus has been continuously draining mana from all over the atmosphere, accelerating the decline of mystery. This magical energy is used to mantain a worldwide anti-god field that greatly reduces the powers of Divine Spirits, and automatically punishes any attempt to use Authority with massive damage - ensuring that the deities of the past do not interfere with mankind's progress. A weapon that ensures humanity's dominion over the world.

When wielded in combat, the lance displays an anti-mystery effect, dealing greater damage to targets with great level of mystery, particularly Divine Spirits and their offspring. By calling out the weapon's true name, it is possible to unleash a fraction of the energy stored within it as a gigantic beam of prismatic light - a rainbow of mass destruction that rivals or even surpasses "that other holy spear".

Although the Lance of Longinus was eventually broken, the head of the spear retained its powers - and was later used as the hilt of the holy sword of Charlemagne, Joyeuse. If asked about the spear of Vienna, Longinus will state that he never saw that thing in his life.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: fighting, his lance, lions
    Talents: mixing cocktails
    Natural enemy: Adolf Hitler, Thomas Edison

A 1st century Roman centurion, believed to be the one that pierced the side of Christ after His death. Longinus was a Roman centurion that, after having been blinded in combat, was relegated to helping during crucifixions. During Jesus', he gave Him a sponge soaked with posca (a drink made by mixing sour wine and inegar) to drink after they mistakenly heard him calling for Elijah, and shortly after, pierced the side of Christ with a spear to confirm his death. When the blood of Christ touched his eyes, Longinus was healed - and he realized that that man was truly the Son of God.

Afterwards, he assisted in cleaning the corpse of Christ after it was taken down from the cross. Longinus converted to Christianity, and kept the sponge and spear as mementos of the day in which the souls of all men where saved. Despite his conversion, he returned to his position as a centurion, and continued to serve Rome - although, he'd avoid killing others, and often tried to convert his companions. Luckily, he was never persecuted, and died of old age - a rather unremarkable life for a Saint.

A calm man who is only trying to do his jobs: guarding the Holy Lance (the job of Saint Longinus), saving the souls of others (the job of every Christian), and lastly, serving his employer (the job of every man). Deep down, he dislikes owning a weapon as powerful as the Holy Lance, and having to fight for the Holy Grail, but he knows full well that those are his jobs - and still gives 100% of himself. He is also very good at mixing drinks, and takes pride in his ability to provide great beverages to his friends. Perhaps that is why he was kept as a centurion after losing his eyesight.

Although he claims the legend about God punishing by having a lion maul him every night is false, he feels rather uneasy in the presence of the King of Beasts and similar creatures...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Sif: Called Luvia as the host. You've gotten a lot of content regarding the limited myth so props to you. I don't know much on Norse mythology so I can't comment to much on it but everything seems good. However there's one thing I'd change. I know with Loki you said you gave him Divinity as Norse gods were recorded to die but looking back since, Ishtar had a myth where she died and her death was a big deal on the world, so perhaps give her Goddess Divine Core at the same rank as Ishtar/Rin?

@Longinus: I think you're right with the canon contradiction there. However you could easily handwave it by saying it is the effect of the lance when wielded by Longinus specifically. It's nice to see you gave him Blessings of the Holy Lance which suits him perfectly and all the other skills are as standard. A straightforward sheet but it suits his character you've given him quite nicely. I also liked the nod you gave to Edison.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    @Sif: Called Luvia as the host. You've gotten a lot of content regarding the limited myth so props to you. I don't know much on Norse mythology so I can't comment to much on it but everything seems good. However there's one thing I'd change. I know with Loki you said you gave him Divinity as Norse gods were recorded to die but looking back since, Ishtar had a myth where she died and her death was a big deal on the world, so perhaps give her Goddess Divine Core at the same rank as Ishtar/Rin?
    Hmm. I made a distinct decision not to use Goddess Divine Core for Norse gods, who I considered to be a distinct "step down" in terms of divinity from Greek and similar. Even with Ishtar it sounds more like she was physically imprisoned in the Underworld rather then "killed" per-se, but the similarities are enough (seeing as they're even both fertility deities) that I'll consider using the Skill for her. In any case, thanks for the feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Switched out Sifr's Divinity with Goddess Divine Core as per Hermes' request.

Blog Entries
    @Longinus Just some wordy nitpicking really. I notice Blessings of the Holy Lance lets Lancer succeed all checks. I'm guessing from context, it means all luck checks but maybe it works on other checks as well i.e. endurance checks?

Other than that I like it. I don't think the contradiction with Canon is too bad.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did this one because my cousin asked for him alongside another that's gonna come up eventually, but it looks like it's me and Ail Don who have got mongolians covered here.

Source: (X)

Servant: Caster
    True Name: Ogedei Khan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Mongolia
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Divine
    Armament: Scimitar, Bow

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: B
    NP: B++

Height/Weight:
    164cm/54kg
    Dislikes: Disorganised Chaos
    Talent: Enforcing stability
    Natural Enemy: His sister in law

Class Skills:

Item Construction (False): B
    A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. He does not possess this skill due to being a magus but rather they are items that can be "found within his palace" by manifesting inside for his use.

Territory Creation: B+
    A Caster-class skill. It is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a workshop becomes possible. If given enough time he can expand the palace to create a "City."

Personal Skills:

Charisma: A
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being. Even though his father was the one to build the empire, Ogedei was the one to hold it together after the death of its creator unlike that of Iskander's empire and expand it even further.

Devourer: B
    A unique skill that allows one to gain more power from outside sources. He drains mana from his master quicker in order for increased power, and gains a significantly more massive boost in power from devouring souls. In later life when he was cursed by otherworldly spirits to weaken, he participated in ritualistic sacrifice to gain the life essence of others, even his own brother volunteered to save the life of the Khan.

Divinity: C
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. Caster was a Demigod with his father Genghis being the Sky-Father incarnate, however due to never viewing himself as divine, he has a lower rank.

Military Tactics: -

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Caster views is military accomplishment as simply 'Using his superior generals to their best advantage' and doesn't believe it to be a skill that a caster should have. In this case he has managed to seal it.

Mystic Eyes of Terror: B
    The possession of Mystic Eyes that are capable of interfering with the outside world. Inherited from Genghis Khan. As long as enemy doesn't possess any means of shutting off unnatural fear of the same rank, they remain 'terrified' which weakens their defensive and offensive capabilities and forces those especially vulnerable to flee.

Noble Phantasms:

Tyerrorizmyn Esreg Avarga
    Chaos of the Nations

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~100
    Max Targets: 1000

The Noble Phantasm of Caster. It is the embodiment of his rule as one who "Unites and Destroys". Opening a dimensional portal into the netherworld, he summons the spirits of his soldiers who died underhim and the people who they slew. Transforming them, he combines them into a singular gigantic humanoid from a mass of ghosts as it takes the appearance of a skeletal humanoid with the disembodied forms of wraiths acting on it as "Living undead muscle and skin".

Having combined the dead together in a singular figure, he controls it in order to walk across the land and destroy huge portions of land with its bare fists. The being is so large that Caster could house himself within the eye of Tyerrorizmyn Esreg Avarga. He needs a good deal of preparation time but when summoned it can take a large amount of damage and regenerate itself over time.
    The Noble Phantasm would be completely different if summoned into the Rider or Archer class which are actually suitable for him, but as he only calls to the summon of Caster, we will likely never know.

Lore

The third son of Genghis Khan and his successor as the second Great Khan of the Mongolian Empire.

He joined the events that led to his father's rise. He participated in many battles, notably the battle of the Khalakhalijid Sands. He also campaigned independently where he razed the south of the continent.

When Genghis was advised to select an heir, a fight broke out between his two eldest sons; Jochi who was not the son of Genghis but instead from the rape of Borte and the second born Chagatai who although being strong was a poor tactician. Thus Ogedei was the only suitable candidate. After the mysterious death of Jochi and then Genghis, Ogedei was elected to be supreme Khan despite it never being in doubt.

He was unlike his father as he was capable of creation. He built a capital city for his empire instead of just an ocean of death. His great city of Karakorum contained celebration, culture and knowledge from across the world united under Mongolia. Something Genghis would have likely despised. However he was still a fully capable destroyer - invading Georgia, Armenia, Korea, India and made big steps in conquering china. In fact his strength caused the counter force had intervene. Despite slaying a number of Guardians, he was cursed by one to feel agony and weaken. This halted him in his tracks with the curse oft placing him close to death. He performed many sacrifices to take the life force of others into him but to no avail. Eventually his brother sacrificed himself to restore his Ogedei… for a while. Eventually his body grew weak and he died on the verge of assaulting Europe.

Ogedei originally nominated his grandson Shiremun as his heir, but instead his eldest son Güyük eventually succeeded him after the five-year regency of his widow Töregene Khatun. His heir was not suited to be Khan and rendered the nation weak and stagnant. After a civil war, his replacement and brother Möngke was the opposite. Too bloodthirsty, even more so than Genghis himself. After being assassinated by the remnants of the destroyed Hassan order, the Mongolian empire would not see stability until the rise of the nephew of Ogedei Khan, Kubali.

Personality

Although appearing to be somewhat gruff and rude, Ogedei is truly courteous and generous character - especially by the standards of his people. Thanks to his charisma, he was able to hold together an empire that would have otherwise fallen apart. He was renowned with his ability to sway people, either by words or force. A jovial character who is mostly interested in "good times". Despite being Khan, he was not a dictator and refused to acknowledge himself as a genius - preferring to balance his own views with the great generals his father left him. He was a dependable, pragmatic and realistic intellect.
    His force of character should not fool you however as he remains an intelligent and ruthless killer fully capable of savagery. Despite everything he maintains the wish of building a world empire. Don't forget he's still evil.

Having had multiple wives in life, Caster is an advocate of open relationships. Not overly fond of harems focused on a single person, he is more polyamorous in nature - preferring to have multiple partners and for his partners to seek further companionship wherever they may desire.

Relationships:

EMIYA: "I know your kind… I've killed many of you before, I can do it again."

Iskander: "You may have made a great empire but it died with you, you raised no heirs who could hold it together and make it greater. One of the many reasons my father is greater than you."

Kublai: "My nephew… you have achieved so much. You make me proud. Are you still wearing those dresses though?"

Tactics

Caster is a peculiar case. Although not a magus in life, he qualifies as a Caster, or rather has forced himself into the class. Despite being far more suited to either the Archer or Rider class, he merely says "My father and my nephew have that better covered than me" or alternatively to show that unlike every other khan, he was more of a leader than all others. Or maybe as a self-imposed challenge perhaps?

Regardless this has changed his skill set greatly to make him incredibly unpredictable in combat, using powerful Mystic Codes from across the continent for attack and defence while proving to be quite splendid in close quarters combat.

Summoned in a younger body, he possesses all his accumulated wisdom without the weakness in later life. Thus he is at his true prime.

Key Words/Craft Essences

Ocean of Death (Bond 10 CE)

The black skies are here.
    The stars are blocked out by billowing smoke.
    The sand is stained red with my footsteps.
    The air is filled with iron and sulphur.
    You call this atrocity? I call it a job well done.

Karakorum

"Ah yes, my great capital.
    Warriors from over the world would come here to rest. To share, to enjoy life.
    It was a beautiful place, filled with such love and life.

I think out of all the Khans, I was the only one to create a capital. Father would have rather slept in a wolf he just gutted and Kublai… well he's quite the opposite really.
    It also has knowledge from across the world too, indeed I've managed to get a hold of some of these things called Mystic Codes. I haven't quite figured them all out, but I've got the hang of this one here.

I'll place this apple of your head for target practice, don't worry, you're completely safe."
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 26th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow, that NP is pretty fucking metal.

Ogedei: is the other guy you have planned Subedei/Subutai? Because seriously how has there not been a Subedei sheet yet.

This sheet is pretty sweet as well, though. Metal NP, as Royd already said, but the personality+FC+flavor also works very well for me. Also like that you encorporated a little bit from your Genghis sheet.

I would have thought Freya would have been a better match for Luvia, but Sif works very well.

Now you need to write out how Sif and Ishtar would interact. The Tsundere love/hate relationship they'd have for each other.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    @Longinus Just some wordy nitpicking really. I notice Blessings of the Holy Lance lets Lancer succeed all checks. I'm guessing from context, it means all luck checks but maybe it works on other checks as well i.e. endurance checks?
    ALL checks. Luck checks, Strength checks, Endurance checks, whatever check Pashupata makes, etc.