Page 241 of 858 FirstFirst ... 141191231236239240241242243246251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Interesting. I wonder, is Rider the second favorite Class around here as well?
    Yes

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    So my preferences reflect the trends of this thread more generally, huh?
    Genderbent Royd as Servant of Sheet Creation thread when

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you can give Caster to scientists, musicians, writers, actors, magicians and actual wizards.

It makes sense that its the most popular class

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    you can give Caster to scientists, musicians, writers, actors, magicians and actual wizards. It makes sense that its the most popular class.
    Some people try to break the mold and be original fortunately. I still remember that Juan Luna sheet that made him a Berserker that could use magic instead of just going for a Caster, that I thought it was reasonably balanced and well made. As long as there's a good point in their lives that may allow you to stretch it a bit and consider them to have an alternative class, it's not a bad idea to try this, it may lead to interesting sheets.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name:Hayk
    class:archer
    alignment: lawful, good

background: he was born during the late years of babylon, but when he grew to a man a tyrannical king come to power in babylon, so he left and went to set his very own village, were a large majority of his years were looking to be peaceful, until a warmonger known to be giant decided to try and take his village from him, he and about 400 men flight a bloody and vicious battle, killing the enemies leader and pushing the enemy back. the rest of life was one of peace and prosperity, and was probably one the few heroes to not die tragically.

skills:
    strength:
    B
    agility:
    A+
    endurance:
    B
    luck:
    C
    mana:
    C-

personal skills:
    eagle eye:A

charisma: C
    he can lead a small village and about 400 men with relative ease, but cannot lead armies or entire nations.

NP
    the impossible shot that killed the giant: B-~EX
    this is phantasm that takes his shot which ended his battle with what was considered an impossible shot, thus using it has the ability to make un dodge-able shot by reversing cause to effect. however what really makes it dangerous its its second ability, which takes him having a killed giant by turning that into part of the phantasm, as the average hight was somewhere between 4 and 5 feet at his time, for each foot a servant is over 5 Feet the phantasm considers them giant and then increases its rank by one for each foot the servant goes over that hight.
    Last edited by venomking; March 2nd, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

true name: sherlock Holmes.
    class: caster.
    alignment: lawful,good.

background:as I'm pretty sure everyone knows his backstory i won't go into much detail exept say that he was mage.
    he was a figure who was mage/detective in the early Victorian age, he locked up some of the worst criminals of victorian London.

skills:
    strength:c
    endurance:E
    agility:B
    luck:A
    mana:A+

personal skills:
    detective intuition: it is extremely simper to tracing and allows him to instantly gather information so long as he can understand it, thou he does admit he cannot use it on magecraft

item crafting: A++
    he can craft phantams.

NP:
    "it tis but elementary my dear Watson!" rank:A++
    this ability can only be used at the end of the day which represents his ending catch phrase, when using it he can instantly understand anything he's seen, this includes phantasms,it can even let him understand things that are impossible to understand like EA.

"the law is just" rank: EX
    this ability lets him create a reality marble which looks like an old victorian age court, in which the servant is then tried for whichever crime they committed in life, they do not even have to be criminals, they only have to have broken a law that was in place during the victorian time of London, for example pendragon could be tried for destruction of property, and murder, as crime sthey comiited during the holy grail war they are currently in as well as previose ones stil count as "part of there life" and then WHEN they are judged guilty they are then forced to undergo there verdict, for example jack the ripper would be forced to go to an mental institution, pendragon a prison, etc.
    Last edited by venomking; March 2nd, 2017 at 11:09 AM.

i think these were my best!

US Friend Code
    Hey folks, It's been a long while since the last time I released a Servant sheet and to be frank my old Servant sheets were shit. I have worked a long time on this to make sure he was perfect. Also apologies as this sheet can be a little long winded and full of text walls, I have tried my best to cut them down but I just had so much that I wanted to talk about this guy, anyhow here you and enjoy.

Suppiluliuma

real life depiction

Animu depiction

“ You dare to impede my path, let my divine being allow you to experience your worthless existence before the wrath of my absolute judgement. It doesn’t matter whether you possess the most legendary of weapons or the most majestic of magecraft, nothing can protect you from my Wieght of my Tyranny!”

Class: Rider
    True Name: Suppiluliuma I
    Title: The Iron-Willed Divine-Tyrant
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Anatolia (modern day Turkey)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Sky
    Height/Weight: 181cm/70kg
    Stats:
    STR: A MGI: A
    END: B LCK: C
    AGI: C NP: D~EX

Personality:
    Ambitious to the fault, Rider’s personality can be defined as an embodiment of icy arrogance and stoneheart apathy befitting of the status of a Tyrant. Rider fully believes that the world is truly his to take and all that stand in his way is destined to be eliminated. What differentiates him from other divine kings and conquerors though is that Rider won’t let anything get in his way for his conquest, including ego.

Rider can be described as the perfect combat pragmatist. He will use everything he can get his hands on to deliver him any chance of victory and will exploit it in every way possible for maximum efficiency. Rider doesn’t let anything like honor, loyalty, and pride to bound him from his ambition and will follow any road no matter how dirty or underhanded to reach his goal.

On his views on the Servant-Master relationship. He sees his Master as his inferior but if he agrees with Master's plans and motives he will fully support him to the maximum of his abilities and will listen to his Master’s Commands willing and will never dismiss it as long as he would fully explain the reasonings for it. One should be careful though, to him his master is just a necessary tool to fulfil his ambitions and if one were to prove to be unsatisfactory or to be disagreeable he would most definitely switch his allegiances as soon as he finds an opportunity.

It's not that Rider can’t and doesn’t feel emotions like respect or love, he just doesn’t let such troublesome things to affect him in the long term. He will do everything in his power to achieve absolute victory, even if he has to kill his soul. If one wished to thaw his cold-iron heart and to truly make him accept someone as his friend and ally it would exceedingly difficult and would take an exceptional and devoted Master indeed.

“ I command you, are you the vassal who wishes to summon this KIng into the world for battle. I shall heed your commands as a Servant, but don’t be mistaken Magus. You are only a paving stone, a mere means to an end for I to reach my deserved glory. If you prove to be useful I shall find it worthy to present you with the great rewards of my conquest, but prove to be weak then I shall bare down the fangs of my rage and tyranny for your Impudence in front of a God.”

Skills:
    Class:
    Magic Resistance- C~A
    The ability to resist magic and cancel spells - Under the influence of his Noble Phantasm he does not possess a fixed Rank in this skill. If targeted by curses, Rider experiences a Rank-Down

Riding- A+
    The Skill to control and ride mounts - At this Rank creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal:
    Charisma- B~A
    the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. - Under the influence of his Noble Phantasm Rider doesn’t possess a fixed Rank in this Skill.

Military Tactics- B
    tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. - In life Rider was a masterful strategist who through his military conquests was able to transform his country to a state that it could rival the great empire of Egypt

Eye of the Mind (True)- A+
    heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. - Rider is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. If Rider perceives something that he could recognize as an “opening” the skill vastly improves as he fully exploits it for the maximum advantage.

Divinity- C~A+
    One’s measure of aptitude as a Divine Spirit - Like the Egyptians, the Hittites believed that the King was an agent of the divine and was often identified by the moniker The Sun. On death they were believed to fully ascend to the heavens and became fully Divine. Thus Rider who in life was considered a God-King has acquired this skill. Under the influence of his Noble Phantasm Rider doesn’t posses a fixed Rank in this skill.

Noble Phantasms:

Hattusa Throne - Armaments of Divine Tyranny
    Range: 3~200 Maximum # of Targets: 150

Main effects
    The Noble Phantasm of Suppiluliuma, the manifestation and expression of his divine might and kingship. Rider’s Noble Phantasm isn’t a singular weapon but an assortment of armaments and regalia that he possessed as King, of which consists of his Armor, Sword, Lance, Bow, Shield, Chariot, and other miscellaneous items that he used in war. In retrospect of his Kingship, these Items are rather nondescript and plain. Mainly constructed with iron and bronze with more of practicality in mind and are basically unadorned. While on first glance there's masterfully well made, there hardly impressive. The true value of these weapons though lies elsewhere.

Everyone of these arms of war bears the concept of “Domination”, in that when faced by all forms opposition in no matter what Era these weapons will always prove to be superior. Formed by both the anecdotes of the Hittite technological advancements and innovations in warfare and metallurgy and in the King’s own belief in his Divine Supremacy, When in conflict with opposing Noble Phantasms, weapons and abilities, Rider’s armaments are automatically one-rank higher than that of his opponents and are superior in both offense and defense. When enemies oppose him his weapons hit harder, swing faster, and pressure heavier than what they can possibly do while his armor is virtually impenetrable to their mighty weapons. In essence, the stronger the opposing Servant is, the stronger Rider will be in comparison.

This raising of Rank not only affects just his weapons but also his skills, causing them to rise in opposition to his enemies might. It should be noted though that while Rider is certainly a gifted warrior he does not possess the martial capabilities to fully utilize his multiple weapons individually and thus have to rely on his own tactical knowledge and the armaments superiority to gain an edge. Also as the Rank rises the higher his prana expenditure becomes, thus putting massive strain both on him and his Master when facing an extremely strong Servant.

The Throne

Rider’s main and most trusted weapon among his regalia is what he calls his “Throne”, an iron-plated chariot of Hittite design and pulled by twin stone sphinxes that embody the prosperity and glory of the great city of Hattusa. With the blessings of the gods, the twin sphinxes and chariot are capable of flight and can effortly soar through the sky. While certainly impressive in appearance, the chariots attack strength is subpar at best and lacks in destructive capabilities in comparison to chariots such as Gordius Wheel and Troias Tragoidia. What’s truly special about the chariot that as long as he ‘sits on his Throne’ he possesses the “Providence and Judgement of the King” and is able to use the full power of the Hattusa Throne to fully utilize his weapons to its utmost limits and to shine his true supremacy as a Servant to use power to fully suppress and dominate his opponents. Within the chariot, Rider is capable in enacting maneuvers and techniques in conjecture with his other weapons and is able to bypass the restrictions of his regalia and utilize them at its maximum rank regardless of the opponent's strength. Of his weapons, the ones with the greatest compatibility to be use with the Throne is his Bow, Lance, and Shield.

Bow: A intricate composite bow seemingly constructed from iron and bronze, As permitted on his Throne, Rider can generate an astronomical amount of magical energy and infuse it into his arrows and to cause it detonate on impact, basically turning them into highly destructive exploding projectiles which Rider would use against his foes in a way similar to an aerial bombardment.

Lance: A 4m metal pole topped with a sharpened blade of meteoric iron. While a little impractical in a straight melee, it is Rider’s prefered method of engaging opponents while in his chariot. While persistently releasing prana in a raging vortex centered around the spear’s tip, combined with the chariots immense speed Rider becomes similar to a speeding comet of destruction obliterating everything in the path of the blade of his Lance.

Shield: Similar in function to has Lance, Rider can project a shimmering cloak of prana that envelopes the chariot with the shield. A strong defensive barrier, Rider often uses it in conjunction to with his Lance abling him to switch from offense to defense in a moment’s crisis.

Kingship in Heaven - By my hand, I shall usurp the Throne of the Divine
    Range:? Maximum # of Targets: 1

“Now the Time of Revolution has come. All things things are inevitably surpassed, whether they are Great Kingdoms, Mighty Heroes or Absolute Deities. That is will of Creation, its Authority. And shall I claim it. Come forth the Thousand Gods of my people and witness my coronation, as I realize my dream, my Ambition!! Behold, by my will alone I shall take forth the world as my garden and ascend as a God, no matter how short. Behold, as I grasp and take hold of the Kingship in Heaven!!”
    Kingship in Heaven

Rider’s last and most powerful Noble Phantasm, it can truly be called the most ultimate last resort and trump card. It is a move where Rider will only use when he’s at his most desperate, where he can’t defeat his opponent by his might alone. At the same time it can only be used in the most perfect of circumstances, where Rider has crafted the situation to bring forth the best advantage for himself and where he has utterly trapped his opponent. This contradiction inherently lies in the Noble Phantasm’s most greatest strength and its most fatal weakness.

In a way similar to Hattusa Throne, Rider takes hold of the concept of “Domination” and internalize it into his very being and soul, turning his own body something similar to a conceptual weapon to become the key to fully activate the Noble Phantasm. Rider summons the “1000 Gods of Hatti” offering his body as a tribute and vessal. While incomparably weak in the modern era and have lost the ability to interact with the world, these Gods are the anchors to stabilize and completely actualize his Noble Phantasm. Using the multiple DIvine Spirits as supports he then strips away his status as a Heroic Spirit and ascends into a state higher. Rider becomes a full Divine Spirit both in name and in power, gaining access to the “Authority” to shape the world. This feat, while supported by the spirits of the Divine, is only truly possible through Rider’s uncompromising sheer willpower and absolute belief in his own Divinity. It is the recreation of the ancient hymn “Kingship in Heaven” , the Hittite Epic detailing the power struggles of the Gods all vying to rule the vast Kingdom in the Heavens.

While incomparable in scope of power, this Noble Phantasm does have limits. That Rider, can only manifest as a Divine Spirit only just for mere 9 seconds. With just that limited time-frame Rider can’t fully access all powers he has a Divine Spirit, all except one, the power of destruction. In those precious 9 seconds Rider will use all of his divine might to utterly obliterate the foe that stands in his sight, he unleashes an onslaught that shakes the very heavens, excising all of his Authority to completely wipe his enemy's very existence. Faced with such destruction no one can hope to escape Rider’s wrath, and can only accept the fate of death.

While unquestionably powerful, Thanks to its particular nature the Kingship of Heaven bears a most deadly curse, the “Curse of Absolute Vengeance”. If Rider were to face one who was connected to the Noble Phantasm’s victim and who wants to exact revenge for them, Rider becomes utterly helpless. Rider receives Rank-Down in all parameters and all of his skills becomes locked, his very Hattusa Throne even reverses in nature in that it will always become weaker than his opponent, leaving him at the complete mercy of his enemy. As such, if Rider is able to he will try with all of his power to eliminate all those who could activate the curse, preferably before he even uses it. He will destroy all possibilities for retaliation, because if he can’t his fate will be sealed.

Lore:
    Rider’s true identity is that of Suppiluliuma I, The Greatest King of the Hittites. Through his great leadership he was able to reform his fractured and weak kingdom into a mighty empire that rivaled the ancient kingdom of Egypt. Son of the Hittite King, in his youth he served a part of his father's army as a general during his campaigns. He quickly displayed amazing military prowess and charisma, becoming his father’s greatest tactician and advisor during war. His efforts paved a way in the hearts of the people and military, who showed great respect and loyalty for the young’s princes abilities and achievements.

Upon the death of his father, his older brother Tudhaliya III, who had stayed home during the campaigns ascended the throne instead of Suppiluliuma, in spite of the latter's achievements in war. Unwilling to let even family to stand in the way of his ambition, with the support of the military he usurped the throne and assassinated his brother, a crime that would become a disgrace in the eyes of latter rulers on the life of the great king.

Now as the King of Hatti, He quickly led the reformation and unification of Hatti through conquest, from recapturing former parts of the old kingdom to the destruction and conquering the neighboring kingdom of Mitanni which had been a constant thorn in the rules of the past kings. Upon seeing the weakness and negligence of the new Egyptian Pharaoh and self-proclaimed prophet Akhenaten, he immediately started to conquer multiple of the kingdom’s vassal states as his own, such as Byblos. He was a man great ambition and intellect, a prodigy in warfare. Through using every advantage available to him conquered everything he could touch, never letting a chance that would grant him more prestige to pass him by. For forty years Suppiluliuma would be the strongest and most dominant King of all those ancient kingdoms, and whose ambition and tyranny could be felt throughout the lands

His downfall arrived during the the death of Akhenaten’s successor Tutankhamun. With his death his wife and queen Ankhesenamun was set to marry the new pharaoh Ay, her husband’s previous vizier. In desperation from the forceful engagement which she saw as an affront on her dignity, sent a request to him asking for one of his sons to become her new husband, thus inviting one of foreign blood to the throne of Egypt. This action was something unprecedented, while political marriages between kingdoms through the offering of princesses was fairly common. This invitation was basically an act of giving the kingdom to be freely ruled by a foreign king, an ultimate sign of surrender and submission. Although wary at first, after confirming that it was true he took up the invitation and set one of his sons as asked. Through this marriage between his son and the former queen, Suppiluliuma was set to become the king of Egypt. He would be able to rule his greatest rival and one of the great powers of the ancient world without the need for bloodshed and carnage. It was a blessing of the heavens, a chance of a lifetime that's existance was too good to be real. Which sadly, it was.

The Hittite prince never reached Egypt's borders but was assassinated in route. In his rage Suppiluliuma declared war against the treacherous nation and started his conquest of the land. During the war, he brought back Egyptian captives back to his capital Hattusa and with them came misfortune. These prisoner’s carried a plague which in truth was a curse devised by Egyptian mages to bring a mass epidemic on the invaders . As it spread it, ravaged the nation and caused the deaths of many, including that of Suppiluliuma. The great king left this world not in the flames and slaughter of war, but on bed to sickly to move. Unfinished and unsatisfied, he cursed the treacherousness of the old Egyptians as his life flickered before him. Thus came the end of the King's great ambition.

Notes, Relations, and Wish for the Holy Grail:

Wish

When asked about his wish for the Grail Rider will undoubtedly answer “To fulfil my Ambition” though if one were to ask what his ambition even Rider wouldn’t totally know the answer. Rider has been fighting for so long, faced through countless tribulations and surmounted all obstacles to achieve his wish that he has almost forgotten why he was fighting, The constant conquest has become so used to Rider that it has basically become a way a life, causing Rider not to fight because of his beliefs but because it's the only thing he knows how to do. As the price of becoming a great king Rider has lost the humanity to enjoy life and had started his great ambition so long ago. Even still, Rider will sometimes reminiscent of a distant dream, of a time where boy had wished for godhood, to guide and protect his threatened people to a new age of peace and prosperity...

Relations

Gilgamesh
    To Rider, Gilgamesh is the final obstacle to grant his wish and the most important opponent to overcome. Rider respects Gil as a King and in his eyes Gil is the very embodiment of the very ambition that he pursues.

Egyptians
    Rider will utterly despises any Egyptian Servant come across from the bad experiences he had with them in his previous life. He sees them as treacherous snakes and hates them with a passion that he would discard his normally meticulous planning to hunt them down. The only exception to this black hatred is the Sun King, Ramesses II. Despite his deep prejudice , Rider can clearly the Pharaohs magnificence and despite himself can only feel admiration for the shining king. Rider sees his younger self in Ramesse and he the opponent he’s most reluctant to fight. It should be noted that Rider will never call him Ozymandias, the King of Kings as a matter of pride and dignity, something thought lost to Rider.

Trojans and Greeks
    As a brother state and vassal to the Hittite Empire, Rider has a very high opinion on the city of Troy and its Heroes. Rider especially has respect to the hero Hector, who he see as a model soldier and would absolutely try to have him as an ally. Thanks to his favorability of the Trojans he feels animosity against those of Achaean heritage, especially to the King of Conquerors Iskandar who he feels disdain towards as an arrogant upstart.

Oda Nobunaga
    Has a particular relationship with Nobunaga, On one hand she is the very antithesis to him as a destroyer of Mystery and in her denial of Divinity. On the other he highly admires her tactics and methods in warfare. In personality they could be said to opposites from her wackiness and his seriousness but they can get along surprisingly well, When they meet they will either fight to death with great explosions or form the Mighty Nobu-Suppi Alliance that will shake the World!!.

Bond CE

The Last Chance: There can be turning back if he goes down this road. His messenger has already confirmed the circumstances of the plea, but still he couldn’t shake this feeling of unease. This is a turn of events that will never appear again, he know that. This the most perfect opportunity for him takeover the Kingdom of Black Soil, an ancient kingdom that lives through the blessings of the Gods and who stood as his people's greatest rival. He could also feel a great foreboding, he knew that this offer could bring ruin to all that he strived to accomplish. Even still he would not set this off, for he had a dream, an impossible dream. He will not back down, whether this will destroy him he will still walk on, he will not stop. He who wished for the heavens shall never let anything to stand in his way. After all, this is the Last Chance.

Miscellaneous Notes

The sphinxes are able to fly because they can climb on clouds and able to create them under their paws.
    While Hittites Chariots are designed to hold three people and was one of their major advantages in warfare., Rider can fully use that advantage even by himself because his mastery of the chariot that he can make up for the two people by his own skill.

The appearance of armaments change as the Rank rise’s, gaining a divine Halo and brilliance as it ascends and on max Rank becomes something truly godly in appearance, blazing a holy white aura depicting the fullest of his Divine Majesty.

Hattusa Throne passively activates passively to the material of current era and his chariot as of being summoned in the common-era where flight is commonplace and where even space-travel is possible, HIs chariot can be said that none can surpass him in the skies and can reach up to speeds unimaginable, even among heroic spirits.

Something that given allusions in the techniques but I neglected to mention for space, the Throne also functions as a prana furnace like Prelati’s Spellbook. It's not really an important feature though as Rider can only use the excessive prana in his techniques and can’t stockpile it for any other uses as like to add it into his own personal prana supply.

An interesting tidbit I found that in Hittite Epic Kingship in Heaven there is passage where the Gods were in a situation where they were powerless against and thus went to the aid Ea to beg him to help them. The way Ea helped them was producing what was described as ancient tool that had cut the Heavens from the Earth... So Gil’s Ea was actually real huh.

I really want to see this guy actually a part of the Nasuverse, even if he were to be genderbent I wouldn’t mind. I found out about this guy when I was researching some stuff on Ozy, specifically looking through his rivals the Hittites. As much as I like his backstory and rivalry with Moses, I really want to see him address his historical rivals that was the Hittites. This guy is awesome because he was basically just the Hittite Ozy just about a century earlier and it was thanks to him that the Hittites could even stand up for the Egyptians. While obscure I think he would definitely make an interesting Servant.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; March 1st, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    i think these were my best!
    ...I've been gone from the forum for a little bit, but just how quickly did you churn these out in succession?

Needless to say, they're about as rushed and sloppy as your usual stuff. Hayk is okay at least (though I don't understand why one of his Personal Skills is simply called 'archer' with no description). His NP is basically a long-range version of Gae Bolg with some rather slapped on anti-giant attributes, but I'll at least admit that coming up with a creative NP for such a sparse legend is rather tricky (for my own Hayk sheet, I twisted the legend a lot to make his NP basically a mini-Ea with space-warping shenanigans).

Sherlock Holmes... you know that he already exists in canon right? And I don't really understand the logic behind his NP either. Equating a conclusion of guilt at the end of a crime investigation to being able to replicate Noble Phantasms wholesale seems like quite the hefty stretch, to say the least (and including incomprehensible NPs like Ea is utter wank).

If you want to go with that sort of concept, far more interesting would be something like "Upon deducing the opponent's true nature and crimes, Sherlock can declare them 'guilty' upon which fate will be rewritten to result in their defeat/arrest". Kind of like what happened with the 100 summoned detectives at the end of the Shinjuku singularity or whatever. That'd fit Sherlock's legend a lot better and be quite powerful, but have the limitation of needing to know the foe's identity and also only working against those with "crimes" in their legend.

Also, you really need to go back and add some personality to the above. A Servant profile without any personality is basically just a bland stat sheet, and frankly not any fun to read. I'm doing my best here to be charitable and give constructive feedback, but these are getting increasingly tiresome to go through.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    True Name: Suppiluliuma I
    One of the things I like about this thread is finding stuff out about various characters and historical figures you normally wouldn't otherwise.

It's clear you've put in a lot of time and effort into the dude, we all have our favourite figures we wanna see in the Nasuverse and this guy is a clear contender or you. Everything is well rounded and balanced, even the EX Noble Phantasm which I admittedly raised an eyebrow to at first but the time limit works in his case. His personality in particular is nicely fleshed out and it shows in the sheet as well.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A question: What kind of alignment do you think a Man attribute Ashoka would have?

Suppiluliuma I: Like Bird of Hermes said, you definitely put a large amount of time working on this sheet, great job! Out of everything on this sheet, I liked the Personality Section; it's always enjoyable to read a fully developed character from a equally well-made sheet. It's obvious that you definitely put a lot of time, since there's really nothing wrong with this Servant.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 1st, 2017 at 06:27 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    A question: What kind of alignment do you think a Man attribute Ashoka would have?
    If you're basing it off the period when he was a sadistic tyrannical emperor, then I'd say Lawful Evil. Otherwise Lawful Good.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    One of the things I like about this thread is finding stuff out about various characters and historical figures you normally wouldn't otherwise.

It's clear you've put in a lot of time and effort into the dude, we all have our favourite figures we wanna see in the Nasuverse and this guy is a clear contender or you. Everything is well rounded and balanced, even the EX Noble Phantasm which I admittedly raised an eyebrow to at first but the time limit works in his case. His personality in particular is nicely fleshed out and it shows in the sheet as well.
    Thanks, yeah ever since I found out I was obsessed with making a sheet for the guy. I tried my best to fully Balance the sheet so it didn't lean one way or another. All and all I can just say that I'm completely proud with it and it was nice to try to create a sheet again. Whether it'll be this guy or another, It be nice to see Fate try to tackle the Hittites, while obscure they were certainly an interesting bunch. Anyway thanks for the praise.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    ...I've been gone from the forum for a little bit,
    But you were just here earlier today?

Blog Entries
    Work in progress but too lazy to really finish,

Caster

Name: Morgana “Morgan” Pendragon (Alter)
    Title: The Fay, Lady of the Isles, Queen of Shadow
    Other classes: Saber, Ruler
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Theme: Turn It Off by Paramore

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Class Skill(s):

Territory Creation​ (A):
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

Item Construction​ (A):

The skill to manufacture magical items.​

Personal Skill(s):

Protection of the Faeries (E):
    One is granted the blessings of the supernatural. Increased chance of success in everything Caster does, as well as keeping her safe from harm.

Due to her desires becoming corrupted by selfishness and being thwarted at nearly every turn in her more malicious schemes, Caster’s rank in this dropped considerably.

Crafter of Illusions (A):
    Akin to Shapeshifter with the ability to both change one’s appearance and borrow another’s body for personal use, this skill also allows for the change in appearance of others and objects.

During her adult life, Caster was known as a schemer, a weaver, and a wearer of many forms.

Familiar (C):
    Gives one the ability to create a familiar through magecraft, or bind one from the existing world. At this rank, only small and some larger animals are able to be utilized in either.

Caster mainly utilized ravens and other birds of prey for her purposes and, thus, never cared to learn more in this area.

Dark Arts (A+):

A powerful form of magecraft which taps into the darker realms within True Magic.

Can only be used with careful preparation and care.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The Perilous Vale of No Return
    Fate Morgana (Barrier, EX):

As the true owner of Britain, Caster is able to manifest a Reality Marble that can be whatever she chooses it to.

It is the afterimage of Avalon—the mirage of the golden land that many may indeed behold, but never hope to attain entrance there into.

Within, she has the capacity to see through time and alter the course of human history. Though, due to her nature becoming corrupted, it is a a place to ensnare what she desires and ruin those she resents.

When someone unpermitted attempts to gain entrance, their worst sins manifest in physical form to haunt and harm them.

One-Hundred Blades Fall As One (Anti-Army, A):
    Caster has the ability to bring back exactly one hundred deceased warriors of renown from long ago into the living world underneath her rule.

These warriors are shadows of their former selves, and thus lack wills of their own. They move as one, guarding Caster’s territory from intruders and slaying whoever she demands.

Notes:

Spoiler:
    I based this version of Morgan on Cawein's poem of the same name and other sources where she has the potential to basically be something straight outta Dark Souls:

How should he know the wily witch,
    With sweet white face and raven hair?
    Who, by her art bewitched his heart
    And held him there.

For soul and sense had waxed amort
    To wold and weald, to slade and stream;
    And all he heard was her soft word
    As one adream.

And all he saw was her bright eyes,
    And her fair face that held him still;
    And wild and wan she led him on
    O'er vale and hill.

Until at last a castle lay
    Beneath the moon, among the trees;
    Its Gothic towers old and gray
    With mysteries.

Tall in its hall an hundred knights
    In armor stood with glaive in hand;
    The following of some great King,
    Lord of that land.

When Morgan with lifted hand
    Moved down the hall, they louted low;
    For she was Queen of Shadowland,
    That woman of snow.

Then as one man those shadows raised
    Their swords, whereon the moon glanced gray;
    And clashing all strode from the wall

And on his body, bent and bowed,
    The hundred blades as one blade fell;
    While over all rang long and loud
    The mirth of Hell.
    Last edited by Historia; March 1st, 2017 at 09:50 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (This NP is a WIP, so if there's any problems, please inform me and recommend ways to correct it.)

Bhutapala Snehiti - The Decimation of Kalinga - EX~B - Anti-Unit~Anti-Army -

Serving as Berserker!Ashoka’s most lethal Noble Phantasm, it represents his conquest of Kalinga, Ashoka’s vile and most violent deed. It was so gruesome, that upon witnessing the aftermath of the battlefield, Ashoka became so sickened and appalled by the carnage that he vowed to embrace Buddhism and abandoned violence.

A simple but powerful NP, Ashoka will receive a major mana spike, where his Strength temporarily goes through the roof. Blinded by his drive to kill for a Perfect World, Ashoka will go on a manhunt to kill all of his opponents. And upon encountering his opponents, Ashoka will unleash a frightening barrage of savage strikes, too quick and powerful for anyone to resist. Combined with the ferocity of his attacks, the chances of even a powerful Servant surviving the onslaught are slim.

Depending on the number of targets, Ashoka can increase the coverage of his attacks, allowing him to assault multiple foes. However, because of his diverted focus, the concentration of power decreases, making survival possible.

However, with an NP this powerful there are also drawbacks that are equally harsh. Ashoka's will be unresponsive to the Master's orders, and only using a Command Seal can force him to obey. Since this NP completely focuses on attack, Ashoka is unable to defend himself from enemy attacks. This state of pure devastation will last from 15 minutes, with each minute representing a year of his conquest. The execption to this rule is the number of opponents; the more opponents there are, the shorter the time limit.

The biggest effect, however, happens during the aftermath. Assuming that Ashoka survives, the Mad Enhancement Skill will deactivate, and he will regain composure. After realizing his berserk state, Ashoka will grieve for the unnecessary damage caused, before sealing away both Bhutapala Snehiti and Asneya Ksurapatra. Additionally, certain Skills will change, either becoming unsealed or ranked down. All of this symbolizes the emperor’s change of heart, casting away his violent nature and embrace a bloodless way of life. However, due to being an Alter Servant, parts of Ashoka’s ruthless nature will remain.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 2nd, 2017 at 12:13 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Morgan
    Hm as you said while its mostly barebones but what on there now is definitely good. Would definitely like to see more on the NPs. They seem to be some interesting concepts.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Hm as you said while its mostly barebones but what on there now is definitely good. Would definitely like to see more on the NPs. They seem to be some interesting concepts.
    I plan to split her depictions between this and her regular caster, and just for the hell of it her saber and ruler versions too cause, well, arturia has a ton so her sister should get the same treatment (and im bored of making regular sheets at this point)

I'll add more to this sheet (NPs and all) after I get more into that Dark Souls vibe.
    Last edited by Historia; March 2nd, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Morgana
    All I can think of when I see that face claim is that Morgana looks so stoned in that FC. Other than that, Iceblade's already said all the criticism.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Name: Morgana “Morgan” Pendragon (Alter)
    Barebones as you said but what you do have is good and I'd like to see more. I look forward to your other takes on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    (This NP is a WIP, so if there's any problems, please inform me and recommend ways to correct it.)
    Its alright, I'd try and find a way to condense it though.