Page 287 of 858 FirstFirst ... 187237277282285286287288289292297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...One of those is definitely it.

Blog Entries
    The black sail could be a cloak or something right? Sorry if that's not the best idea but it's a simple change of a sail to a cloak. Or maybe just having a ship... that would be kind of weird though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cookies to anyone managing to guess who it is!
    Just release it or go away.
    Last edited by Historia; April 27th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry as I know this is rather ignorant of me but if my potential servant was from literature (when the literature is set in the real world) should I post this here or elsewhere? If so where.
    Sorry I don't mean to be a bother I just thought that in the long-term it may help me in avoiding confusion, sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Sorry as I know this is rather ignorant of me but if my potential servant was from literature (when the literature is set in the real world) should I post this here or elsewhere? If so where.
    Sorry I don't mean to be a bother I just thought that in the long-term it may help me in avoiding confusion, sorry.
    Basically, if the work's in the public domain by now (i.e Sherlock Holmes, the Phantom Of The Opera), it's okay here. If not, it should probably go in Modern Fiction instead.

- - - Updated - - -

The black sail could be a cloak or something right? Sorry if that's not the best idea but it's a simple change of a sail to a cloak. Or maybe just having a ship... that would be kind of weird though
    Sail as a cloak is actually a really good idea. I'll definitely keep that in mind if I ever work on the sheet. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Thank you, I'm really sorry to have occupied your time but thank you for your time. I believe the work is public domain so thank you for your guidance in this. Please have a nice day

Blog Entries
    Thank you, I'm really sorry to have occupied your time but thank you for your time. I believe the work is public domain so thank you for your guidance in this. Please have a nice day
    You're welcome. And it wasn't a burden at all. It's always a privilege to be able to talk with some enterprising Servant crafters!

Blog Entries
    The following contains major spoilers for And Then There Were None

Show Spoiler

Servant Assassin
    :

True Name
    :Lawrence John Wargrave

Alignment:Lawful Evil

Strength - D
    Agility - D
    Endurance - C
    Mana - D
    Luck - B
    NP - B

Appearance:

Minus walking cane and gloves, he won't be needing them.

Personality: A polite, courteous man. Though serious in nature he is not one to continually turn the conversation to his morality or worldview as other servants have been oft to do, instead he would if brought into conversation pragmatically work around what others would expect, giving off the image of a retired and dignified old judge. He is more than willing to use underhanded tactics as underneath his outward appearance he himself has come to the realisation that he is a sadist lacking a strong empathy for others. His wish was to commit the perfect, unsolvable murder, which he himself confessed to in a hidden message. However, this wish was fulfilled in life so his want for the grail is difficult to understand. Although he is a psychopath he has some, mild, reluctance to kill innocents, but has a terrifying patience at times through which he can see their deaths as necessary for his final dream to be realised once again.

Likes: Tea, Justice, His own worldwide fame, revising his carefully planned schemes
    Dislikes: Those who attempt to escape their wrongdoings, the view that his schemes became a cliche, indiscriminate killing
    Talent: Forward-Planning (All according to Keikaku (t.l note: Keikaku means plan))
    Natural Enemy: Those uncaring of societal convention

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (B): Careful observation is a hallmark of this servant, he is capable of moving unnoticed but sudden, unnatural movements and preparation to attack will reduce the effect of his stealth considerably. His is not reliant on magic but on an understanding of observation and logical movement, so while Magical Detection may prove effective against it Regular Surveillance would be more flawed in discovering him.

Personal Skills:

Natural Born Genius (C): Assassin plans his movements and actions meticulously, controlling the movements of many people on an isolated island with no previous contact with them, he can easily manipulate others and predict their actions with impeccable swiftness and accuracy.

Eye for Sin (A): Assassin was known in life as the "Hanging Judge", and made sure that he targeted those who had committed crimes worthy of the death penalty. Even if it is through observation of an image he can easily pick out their background in crime, and those who have killed will become all but transparent in their background to him.

Espionage (A): Assassin was rarely suspected by others during his famous murder, managing to misdirect the blame onto others and carefully orchestrating all attention away from himself. This makes it difficult for enemy servants to properly identify him as a threat, even if his presence and true nature is revealed.

Noble Phantasms:

U.N. Owen- Legend of an Unknown Killer (B, Anti-Investigation): A Noble Phantasm that effects more of Assassin's surroundings to conceal Assassin than Assassin himself. In life his murder was never solved until his full confession was discovered, and even those involved in the event never suspected him.

This Noble Phantasm drains most of what little mana Assassin has access to but its constant use is necessary for his vastly complex "plans" to make themselves work. It deceives enemies by presenting an obvious conclusion and fools them into believing it, just as Assassin managed to accomplish in life.

The environment around Assassin will be manipulated by his presence, completely eliminating the exact details of his character and movements, but leaving just enough to suggest the presence of an unknown figure, be they master, servant or regular human.

Supplementing his regular Espionage and Presence Concealment abilities this makes the subversive Assassin into a useful tool in the hands of many a master, allowing him to sabotage the enemies plans by exploiting their mental fear of an unknown figure amongst them.

Furthermore, any murder committed by Assassin is marked as a murder, even if the circumstances could be established to make it look like suicide or a coincidence in the eyes of others. In their minds however, the scene will be marred by the unknown figure who could be anyone around them.

And Then There Were None- Ten Little Indians (C, Anti-Choice)

Assassin's ace in hand, while some Assassin's were famed killers this Noble Phantasm recognises his rulership over the rules and conditions of his murders. Once Assassin enters a certain range of the target merely stating the name of this Noble Phantasm can trigger it, but this requires him to become visible to the target and recite a full record of any killings the target has carried out.

This Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to foresee and control the conditions of his murder of the target. He must kill the target in a manner mirroring the victims of his murders in the exact order they occurred (so beginning with poisoning and so on).

Essentially a Noble Phantasm granting a Future Calculation (Like Mitsuru Kamakura) it can be taxing on Assassin's master to activate the Noble Phantasm, and it is very likely that an intelligent servant will discover Assassin's identity through this Noble Phantasm.

The weaknesses of this ability is that, either through use of this Noble Phantasm or not, Assassin brings about the deaths of nine people, he himself will slowly move towards death and gain the compulsion to kill himself in a manner the same as in the novel. In addition this ability (unlike that of Mitsuru Kamakura) does not give him a wide range of choice in the potential "futures", as such if the ideal kill (where he would be undetected) is outside of the period of the Holy Grail War activation of this NP could achieve nothing but draining his Master's Mana.

-----------------------------------------------------

I apologise for the general unoriginality of this sheet (I believe that is the name for the design) and the formatting as I lack the sufficient skill to do anything of great interest. Hopefully this may entertain others but more likely it will incur criticism as yet another servant with a broken NP and low stats to compensate. I've really enjoyed reading these Servant Sheets on this page so I thought I have to try and return the favour. Thank you for your time
    Last edited by sherlock1110; April 28th, 2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Reworked broken Noble Phantasm

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Way to give away the ending of a murder mystery, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Lawrence John Wargrave: Interesting, definitely not someone I would have immediately thought of as a Servant. An interesting sheet, though I feel that the second NP is a wee bit overpowered.

Also, props for using Colonel Yuuki as the appearance. I take it you like Joker Game?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Way to give away the ending of a murder mystery, dude.
    Eh, "And Then There Were None" wasn't that good anyway. :P
    Last edited by Skull; April 27th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I didn't realise I was meant to work around spoilers. I didn't really know how to put anything that would do that into place sorry. If it's a problem I think I can delete the post... I don't exactly know how though sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Yuuki just came to mind when I tried to imagine the character in an anime role. I hoped that the Second NP would be more balanced out due to the reduction against non-humans and non-murderers. As most Servants are "heroic spirits" that have mostly gone past humanity, it would take a while of exposed contact to Assassin for the NP to properly work on them, making it more an anti-master tool. Sorry I realise I am essentially changing this on the fly, so if I should delete the post I will do so, I realise it's a really poor excuse of a contribution on my part sorry
    Last edited by sherlock1110; April 28th, 2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: My formatting is awful

Sorry I didn't realise I was meant to work around spoilers. I didn't really know how to put anything that would do that into place sorry. If it's a problem I think I can delete the post... I don't exactly know how though sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Yuuki just came to mind when I tried to imagine the character in an anime role. I hoped that the Second NP would be more balanced out due to the reduction against non-humans and non-murderers. As most Servants are "heroic spirits" that have mostly gone past humanity, it would take a while of exposed contact to Assassin for the NP to properly work on them, making it more an anti-master tool. Sorry I realise I am essentially changing this on the fly, so if I should delete the post I will do so, I realise it's a really poor excuse of a contribution on my part sorry
    As for spoilers, the formatting is this:

{spoiler=Title of Spoiler}
    Stuff in spoiler
    {/spoiler}

only you use [] instead of {}

that should give you this:
    Title of Spoiler

Stuff in Spoiler

I'd recommend using that to break up the sections of the sheet, and maybe add a "contains spoilers for And Then There Were None" at the top of the sheet. (even though it's pretty old by now anyway.)

As for the sheet, it's honestly pretty decent for a first go, and I don't think you need to delete it or anything like that. You can always edit, add more, or revise it if you want, too.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by 4score7years; April 28th, 2017 at 07:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'd recommend using that to break up the sections of the sheet, and maybe add a "contains spoilers for And Then There Were None" at the top of the sheet. (even though it's pretty old by now anyway.)

As for the sheet, it's honestly pretty decent for a first go, and I don't think you need to delete it or anything like that. You can always edit, add more, or revise it if you want, too.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
    Thank you, I'm really sorry for being a bother like this... I have little experience with websites like this that give more user freedom so please forgive me for my absolute ineptitude. I will try and act on this in the future so thank you Mr. .... President Lincoln with guns... in the matrix.... okay

Blog Entries
    I think you're kind of showing some needlessly low self-esteem here. The sheet was plenty good for your first work, so I wouldn't beat yourself up over minor mistakes. NPs in particular were quite creative.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nah man, it was a compliment. It's very rare to find someone who also enjoyed Joker Game as I did.

And the you don't need to be so hard on yourself. For a first attempt, your sheet is far better than mine was.

---
    Anyway, I'm really tempted to do a sheet on Lucius Tiberius after seeing him in a flashback in Fate/Prototype, battling against Arthur Pendragon. Might be a little tough, there isn't much to go on besides what's depicted in the Historia regum Britanniae and Le Morte D'arthur.

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

True Name: Odin/Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (verging on Evil)

Alternate Classes: All except Assassin

Strength- A
    Agility- A+
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- EX

Appearance:

(Only with an eyepatch over his left eye)

Personality
    Lancer is someone afflicted with a deep melancholy and weariness. Because all challenges seemed effortless to him, he says he never once felt truly alive. The joy of struggling against a seemingly insurmountable foe remained forever elusive to him. Indeed, he would describe his overwhelming power as a "curse" rather than a blessing. His only wish on the Holy Grail would be to create a ragnarok like never before, hoping that in the chaos and destruction of the new world will arise something that could truly challenge him- a world where even he would have to fight with every fiber of his being to stay alive. He's overjoyed upon finding a worthy opponent during his final battle with the protagonist's Servant, saying that his soul which has drowned in a sea of doldrums has finally been awakened.

Dislikes: being unable to find a worthy challenge
    Talents: war, poetry, leadership, magic, et cetera...
    Natural Enemy: Fenris

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. At this rank, spells below A-rank are nullified outright, making the Servant virtually untouchable to modern Magi. With this level of defense against sorcery, it would be scarcely an exaggeration to term the Servant a "Magus Killer".

As the chief god endowed with dominion over all manners of sorcery, Lancer earns a peerless rank in this Skill. What few spells he can't negate outright, Lancer can usually counter and neutralize through his own prowess with runes.

Personal Skills:

Charisma- A+
    Ability to inspire others and lead armies. At this rank one's charisma can be said to surpass mere popularity and qualify as a mind-affecting curse in itself.

In Norse Mythology, Lancer held the position of the supreme king of the cosmos whom all lesser gods obeyed- whether through loyalty or fear of the all-father's terrifying might. He was said to embody the divine archetype of a ruler and countless royal lines sprung forth from his godly loins.

Primordial Runes- B++
    Possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic. At this rank, Lancer's prowess over runes is unparalleled. He can unlock their mystical powers simply by tracing the relevant rune in the air with his spear, instantly evoking the relevant mystery without need of traditional incantation. As Caster his rank would be A++ and lie closer to a command over reality itself...

As the originator of the language of runes passed down to mortals, Lancer is naturally privy to all their esoteric secrets.

Battle Continuation- A
    Ability to keep fighting while injured, and emerge alive from even the roughest of trials. At this rank, Lancer can continue combat in the face of virtually any wound, with only the destruction of his head or heart able to put him down for good.

As well as an expression of the war god's indelible vitalty on the battlefield, this Skill also embodies the anecdote in which Lancer sacrificed himself to the world tree Yggdrasil in exchange for knowledge of runes. He skewered himself with his own enchanted spear and hung from the great tree's branches for three arduous days, refusing all food or water from his companions. After the three days of unspeakable suffering, Lancer finally attained the cosmic wisdom that he sought.

An "offering of himself to himself", showing the belief that no greatness can be achieved without sacrifice- whether one be god or mortal.

True Magic (Kaleidoscope)- EX
    Denotes possession of one of the five remaining True Magics in the modern era. The Second Magic- Kaleidoscope, encompassing possibilities and the operation of parallel worlds. With it, the wielder may draw power from alternate versions of themselves across the multiverse as well as travel between dimensions at will. An ability inherited from Lancer's mortal vessel rather then his own mystical prowess. However, it seems that extensive age has left Zelretch unable to utilize the Second to the same extent as he did in his youth.

Because even Odin himself has difficulty comprehending its basis, it is an ability that he rarely brings forth in battle.

Godly Divine Core- A+
    A Skill that expresses one's nature as a perfected god from birth. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested.

As supreme god of the Norse Pantheon, Lancer boasts the greatest rank in this Skill as a matter of course. Even taking on a mortal body has only barely restricted his full godly attribute. Incidentally, this Skill overwrites the Vampiric Constitution that his human vessel would possess...

Noble Phantasms
    Gungnir Jewel
    Kaleidoscopic Declaration Of The Elder God
    (A+, Anti-Army):
    The great spear of Odin in Norse Mythology, carved from wood of the world tree Yggdrasil and inscribed with ancient runes along the shaft. An icon of Lancer's authority as a god, both to rule and vanquish his enemies in battle.
    As a Noble Phantasm it seems the spear has been
    combined
    conflated
    with the Gem Sword invented by Lancer's mortal vessel, taking on a distinct form. The long spear appears to be carved from the purest transparent crystal, engraved with countless tiny runes that subtly refract light across the weapon's surface. When called out by name the runes blaze to life, coating the spear in a prismatic haze of a thousand different hues- each more bright and brilliant then the last.

Throwing the spear forward, it hurtles spiralling through the air and eventually tears open a rift in the fabric of reality, unleashing an unfathomable torrent of prismatic light focused into a humungous spear-like figure that pierces and annihilates everything directly ahead of Lancer. The true might and sovereignty of the Elder God Odin, declared upon his enemies as destructive wrath.

Einherjar
    Glorious Tide Of Eternal Battle
    (A, Anti-Spirit):
    A Noble Phantasm that crowns Lancer's dominion over the dead in Norse Mythology, as well as the vast army of
    Einherji
    fallen warriors
    he assembled to fight by his side in the coming of Ragnarok. Passively, this Noble Phantasm allows Lancer to absorb the souls of the fallen around him. Spirits around Lancer ascend from their former bodies as ghastly, transparent figures that swirl together into a shimmering mist before being drawn into his runic eyepatch. While all Servants can sustain themselves off of human souls, Lancer is able to do so with a terrifying ease and efficiency, gathering up an entire army of fallen spirits in mere moments.

Lancer's vitality ascends with each spirit devoured, though the souls of mundane humans will only affect a trivial increase in his abilities. Contrarily, those of grand warriors such as Heroic Spirits will grant Lancer a noticable boost in power should he manage to claim them. This ability only accepts the souls that Lancer deems worthy of his bloodsoaked Valhalla- those who died in battle or in sacrificing themselves for the sake of another.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Lancer can call upon those he's consumed as transparent wraiths to aid in combat. However these spectral warriors are truthfully mere hollow shades of their true selves, lacking personality and reason. Unthinking berserkers animated only by the thrill of battle, just as Lancer prefers. Despite their degraded status, his soldiers possess all the same Skills and Noble Phantasms that they had upon death- merely one rank down from the original.

The number of Einherji that can be manifested at a time varies based on their level of power. Calling forth a dozen or more of ordinary human souls would be a trivial task for one of Lancer's stature, while maintaining even a single Heroic Spirit-tier existence in the world taxes his Mana reserves severely. Once "killed" a second time, an Einherji is freed from Lancer's grasp- Servants flowing into the Greater Grail while normal humans are passed along in the cycle of reincarnation.

A sinister ability that subjugates the dead to Lancer's will, even forcing them to turn their blades against their former comrades.

Vísdómr Yggdrasil
    Knowledge Of The World Tree
    (EX, Support):
    A Noble Phantasm encompassing the legend of Lancer sacrificing his left eye to the god Mimir for a chance to drink from his sacred well, located at the deepest roots of Yggdrasil and fabled to grant immeasurable wisdom to whoever consumed it. In partially surrendering his worldly vision, Lancer attained a form of spiritual sight- far surpassing what can be perceived through eyes alone.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of Lancer's own left eye, glowing an unnatural violet color with a runic sigil emblazoned over the pupil. Baptized in the waters of Mimir, it is no longer a mundane eye but an incredibly potent Mystic Code endowed with the concept of "comprehension". To unlock its perceptive powers, Lancer need merely to take off the special sealing eyepatch that he wears.

Upon doing so, he obtains a powerful form of clairvoyance- able to glean up to five seconds into the future. This already affords Lancer a supreme advantage on the battlefield- letting him discern and counter the opponent's moves before they even make them. However, the true power of Vísdómr Yggdrasil is not merely to "perceive" but to "comprehend".

Upon capturing any technique (mostly including Noble Phantasms but also something like Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi) in his gaze, Lancer "comprehends" it- gaining the means to perfectly counter that same technique should it be brought against him in the future. For instance; should he witness Tsubame Gaeshi, Lancer will instantly intuit the single perfect path to weave between the simultaneous blades and be able to follow it with mechanical efficiency. Skill or reflexes are unnecessary, since countering becomes simply a matter of "seizing the relevant possibility and enacting it".

For a Noble Phantasm such as Gae Bolg that is impossible to evade once unleashed, Lancer would discern the proper footwork to keep himself out of its range of activation. Since nearly every technique possesses some means of countering it, this adaptive precognition effectively makes Lancer untouchable against any ability he's already seen. The supreme wisdom and splendor of the king of gods, for which "observing something" and "forming a strategy to deal with something" become synonymous.

This Noble Phantasm's only weakness lies in its obscenely high Mana requirements. The amount of magical power it expends would drain most Masters dry in a matter of seconds, while even the greatest mages could only sustain it for no more then five minutes before exhausting themselves entirely. As such, Lancer keeps its powers sealed behind his special eyepatch in most battles. A last resort trump card only to be drawn out against the rare opponent that even Lancer's overwhelming strength is not enough to defeat.

Key Words/Craft Essence
    Ever-Distant Valhalla
    "My strength was boundless, without peer.
    Every challenge fell before my might, every obstacle vanquished.
    And yet, I was left with only emptiness.

Not once could I lose myself in the intoxication of battle.
    Not once could I savor the rare joy of facing off with a truly worthy foe.
    The feeling that you humans call 'life' eluded me until the very end.

...Very well, then.
    If this world cannot satisfy me, then I too shall reject the world.
    I shall bring forth a true Ragnarok- staining this entire cosmos in my bloodstained hues.

Then rejoice... for I shall finally face the opponent I seek."
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 12th, 2017 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Updated formatting

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, I'm really sorry for being a bother like this... I have little experience with websites like this that give more user freedom so please forgive me for my absolute ineptitude. I will try and act on this in the future so thank you Mr. .... President Lincoln with guns... in the matrix.... okay
    You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself, even I had problems with the forum's functions at the first few weeks and I still am still a bit confused today!

Overall, welcome to the forum, and I'll look forward to your future Servant Sheets.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Shit, I was making a Pseudo Servant Odin too for months, with Something-something-Yggdrasil NP to boot.

Shouldn't Godly Divine Core be EX for someone that hold the highest rank in the pantheon? Of course, I was under assumption that it just a male version of Goddess Divine Core.

I dunno about Gungnir Jewel, if Gungnir fused with a sword that able to run the Second Magic, used by the god who is the master of all Runes (who definitely have an ultra loads of Magical Energy and have a very good idea how to utilize his new found source of energy). I think it would be ultra-super-probably higher than-EX ranked.

Blog Entries
    Zelretch is just straight up servant level of awesome to begin with. This just makes it way better
    Though he's going to die to that E- Rank in Luck, It's clearly the most important stat for powerful servants, though he does have a better version of Epitaph.... I'd really have to hold back to stop the JoJo reference coming out, sorry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Shit, I was making a Pseudo Servant Odin too for months, with Something-something-Yggdrasil NP to boot.

Shouldn't Godly Divine Core be EX for someone that hold the highest rank in the pantheon? Of course, I was under assumption that it just a male version of Goddess Divine Core.

I dunno about Gungnir Jewel, if Gungnir fused with a sword that able to run the Second Magic, used by the god who is the master of all Runes (who definitely have an ultra loads of Magical Energy and have a very good idea how to utilize his new found source of energy). I think it would be ultra-super-probably higher than-EX ranked.
    Oops, looks like I beat you to it then. Sorry about that.

On Godly Divine Core... it'd be EX ranked if he was summoned as a true Divine Spirit but since he's taking a mortal vessel it has been lowered (if only barely). Gungnir Jewel could maybe use to be a bit more powerful but since he has a super cheat-like EX-ranked NP already I didn't really feel the need to stuff too much into it. And thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Though he's going to die to that E- Rank in Luck, It's clearly the most important stat for powerful servants, though he does have a better version of Epitaph.... I'd really have to hold back to stop the JoJo reference coming out, sorry
    I was actually basing his third NP off of Yhwach's 'Almighty' ability from Bleach (and believe it or not, his is actually an inferior version), but your comparison works too.