Page 289 of 858 FirstFirst ... 189239279284287288289290291294299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    I'm still waiting for Pseudo-Servant Genderbent Kariya.
    That's too meme, even for me.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting for Pseudo-Servant Genderbent Kariya.
    Psuedo-Servant Kariya would be a pretty interesting idea, actually. Too bad I can't think of any fitting Heroic Spirits...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Psuedo-Servant Kariya would be a pretty interesting idea, actually. Too bad I can't think of any fitting Heroic Spirits...
    Paris. Doomed his family, home and entire peoples because he wanted to fuck someone elses wife.
    Last edited by forumghost; April 29th, 2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: being a dumbass that got two totally different characters names mixed up.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Paris. Doomed his family, home and entire peoples because he wanted to fuck someone elses wife.
    I actually wrote up Paris back on the old thread. Don't think he'd fit Kariya at all, though.

Blog Entries
    Yeah post-worm Kariya is ugly as fuck.

Pre-worm Kariya, though...

Blog Entries
    Aw poor Sakura
    Still it's a really cool Servant, the ones that just show up and then go off to do their own things instead of the Holy Grail War are especially interesting servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Odin/Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg: I was not expecting this combo at all, it's still nice though. I do like Gungnir Jewel as a fusion and it's my fav NP of Odins quickly followed by Vísdómr Yggdrasil. though to be honest, I'm not a particular big fan of the second one. Minor nitpicks are lowering his physical parameters so he's more in the line of Quetzalcoatl. Also Primordial Runes has never been depicted with a rank either by Scathach or Brynhildr so you may want to follow suit.

Herbert George Wells: Time travel is on par with True Magic, I don't really think that 'C' rank is appropriate given how hyped up The Five Magics are in the nasuverse. Other than that it's a very nice sheet.

Pele: Reminds me that I never ended up seeing Moana, I wonder if it's out on dvd yet. Anyways, the sheet is pretty baller, I could easily see her showing up in Grand Order.

Helgi Hundingsbane Volsunga: Isn't Ultra Violence basically a renamed version of Masochistic Constitution?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah post-worm Kariya is ugly as fuck.

Pre-worm Kariya, though...
    I can see the pseudo-servant thing with Paris, but why genderbent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Anyway, I'm really tempted to do a sheet on Lucius Tiberius after seeing him in a flashback in Fate/Prototype, battling against Arthur Pendragon. Might be a little tough, there isn't much to go on besides what's depicted in the Historia regum Britanniae and Le Morte D'arthur.
    Lucius Tiberius would be pretty good.

You could make a few changes to him and say he's just a 'non-prototype verse version' of him, and you're right there isn't much on him in Le Morte d'Arthur at all aside from him being mentioned as Emperor and getting super-killed by Arthur..

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    tbh the only reason she's Pseudo Servant Sakura is because I found the picture while looking for a good faceclaim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Lucius Tiberius would be pretty good.

You could make a few changes to him and say he's just a 'non-prototype verse version' of him, and you're right there isn't much on him in Le Morte d'Arthur at all aside from him being mentioned as Emperor and getting super-killed by Arthur..
    Since the version of Lucius depicted in Prototype was so cool I decided to stick as closely as possible to that depiction, using as much of his description in the LN as possible. And just to go the whole way with his depiction as "what Arthur could have been had he been less virtuous", I gave Lucius very similar but still different Skills to what Arthur had for maximum foil potential.

I think this sheet is coming together quite nicely, look forward to it soon.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I have been away for awhile but I finally have some time to make sheets again. In order to back into things I decided to make a quick sheet. An NP was hard to come up with so the one I have isn't very fleshed out.
    --------------------
    Face Claim:

Source:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horati...iscount_Nelson

Servant:
    Rider
    Alternate Classes:
    True Name: Horatio Nelson
    Alias: Britannia’s God of War
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    NP: B+

Lore:
    A British flag officer in the Royal Navy. He was noted for his inspirational leadership, superb grasp of strategy, and unconventional tactics, all of which resulted in a number of decisive naval victories, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars. He was wounded several times in combat, losing most of one arm in the unsuccessful attempt to conquer Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the sight in one eye in Corsica. He was shot and killed during his final victory at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.

Personality:
    Admiral Nelson is a man who is very charismatic and enjoys getting to know people. He is enthusiastic, eager, patriotic and often reckless. Besides for the love he has for Emma Hamilton, the most prominent desire is his great hunger for glory and honor, with a dream to die a glorious death in a glorious battle. This serves as the strongest motivation for all that he does, he is known for saying “my greatest happiness is to serve my gracious King and Country and I am envious only of glory; for if it be a sin to covet glory I am the most offending soul alive.” Probably one of the only struggles of getting along with him is that he is very tenacious and expects other to be well disciplined with no tolerance for slackers.

Dislikes: Slackers
    Talent: Commanding

Class Skills:

Riding (-)
    This skill is lost because of the personal skill The Nelson Touch.

Magic Resistance (E)
    grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Having not dealt much with magic Nelson has this skill at a very low rank.

Personal Skills:

The Nelson Touch (B)
    This skill represents Nelsons talent for leadership and the ability to foster admiration in his men. The skill serves as Nelsons personal version of Voyager of the storm.
    Spoiler:
    Charisma (C+)
    A Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Nelson is an admiral famous for his charismatic leadership of his men, going out of his way to bond with them on an individual level. Because of this the skill becomes more powerful the closer he gets to know someone. Nelson also gained such a large amount of popularity and admiration from the people of Britain that supposedly even the king wept upon Nelsons death allowing for another rank up of the skill if Nelson is in Britain.
    Military Tactics (C+)
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Nelson is known for his innovative and often bold military tactics. Nelson prowess in battle often comes from planning his strategies before the battle evens begins. His innovations comes not from having new tactics but bringing many tactics together into one plan. He liked simple strategies and they often proved to be very effective because of his close relationship with his crew members and his ability to depend on them. For this reason this skill is stronger when working with people he has some sort of bond with.

Battle Continuation (C)
    a skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. During an attack at Tenerife Nelson was shot in the arm by a musket which was amputated immediately without anesthetic but Nelson returned to commanding 30 minutes later with no bad symptoms. Nelsons was also able to overcome a very large number of other aliments throughout his life from constant sea sickness to contracting malaria.

Bravery (C+)
    the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Nelson is known for his constant bravery in battle often leading the charge into a fight and facing enemies into hand to hand combat as well as ignoring commands in order to increase the moral of his men or win battles. Even when he was young he often fought bravely for glory to point that he tried to fight a polar bear. Nelsons tendency for rash tactics and seemingly unwavering bravery comes from his incredibly strong desire for fame and glory. If a situation has an opportunity for achieving glory this skill increases in strength.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    HMS Victory
    The Dream of Eternal and Undying Glory

Type: Anti Army, Anti Unit

The HMS Victory serves as a representation of Nelsons Battle at Trafalgar and is shaped by his desire for eternal glory. The ship itself is a ghost ship manned by the spirits of the men that served under him. The ship itself is bound to the water meaning it will mostly depend of artillery to attack enemies. But the most powerful effect is that Nelson will not die while aboard the ship. The ability serves as an embodiment of Nelsons achievement of his ultimate aspiration of ascending from the status of a mortal man into that of a legend which will never die or fade. The immortality effect will be negated if the ship is destroyed or Nelson sees an opportunity to die a beautiful death in a glorious battle.

Blog Entries
    John Paul Jones says hello

I've had my own Pseudo-Servant Sakura in the works for awhile now.

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Shielder, Saber, Lancer, Rider

STR: B+
    END: B+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A+

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement (A): Ranks up all parameters, but most of her sanity is gone. Though she is a
    goddess of nurturing, her particular class and host body have forced her into an aspect representing
    destruction, menace and perversion. She is an avatar of the merciless retribution of the downtrodden.

Goddess' Divine Core (B): Berserker is a perfected goddess from birth, and even though this nature is
    lessened in her host body, she still maintains an absoluteness of mind and body, preventing change or
    interference from any effect of an equivalent rank.

Personal Skills

Abhaya-Mudra (A): Named for a symbolic hand gesture meaning "fear not", this skill greatly increases
    defenses against attacks from demonic or evil-aligned enemies. When expressed in her normal state,
    Berserker is depicted as a benevolent, maternal and nurturing protectress.

Blessings of the Holy Grail (False) (EX): If she were summoned in another class, this skill would appear
    as her original Manifestation of Beauty, giving her charm and beauty beyond any mere mortal. However, the
    presence of fragments of a corrupt Grail within her body have altered this skill, and along with it, her
    class and Noble Phantasm. Instead of expressing the charismatic nature of a goddess of love, it is inverted
    to increase her own carnal desires. MGI and LCK are significantly boosted while in such a state, and allows
    regeneration at an impossibly fast rate, overriding any limitations of the flesh for her casting magecraft.

Imaginary Numbers (B): The magical affinity of Sakura Matou, Berserker's host body. One would think that
    her madness would serve only to seal this skill, but Sakura's upbringing as a mage, if one could call it
    that, taught her magecraft to the body and not the mind, allowing Berserker to use it instinctively. A
    power highly effective against spiritual beings, but much less potent against corporeal targets.

Noble Phantasm

Bhramari Devi~O Shakti, Release the Swarm (A+, Anti-Army)

The aspect of Berserker most suited to Sakura Matou. Though not associated with evil, the form of Bhramari
    connotes a detachment from Berserker's healing and nurturing nature and a re-imagining as a warlike behemoth.
    In simple terms, it is "the allegiance of all six- and eight-legged creatures". Upon invocation, Berserker summons
    forth countless bees, hornets, wasps, flies, termites, mosquitoes and spiders, appearing as though numerous dark
    clouds are descending from the sky to wrap around her. Clinging and merging with her, they allow Berserker to grow
    to a massive, four-armed size, wielding a mace, trident, sword and shield. This form boasts enormous offensive and
    defensive power with her weapons alone. The insects that cling to her emanate out in waves over her enemies, capable
    of destroying entire armies and shredding individual targets no matter what divine protection they may possess. As if
    that wasn't terrifying enough, Berserker's host body is able to apply the effects of her own Magic Crest contained within
    worms in her body to the massive swarm, turning her infinite army into a sort of perpetual motion machine to create
    magical energy, should they be fed adequately enough, either on Berserker's own flesh or the flesh of her enemies. A
    single weak insect is no threat, but all of them outnumber humanity by orders of magnitude.

Spoiler:
    Parvati is the goddess of beauty in Hindu mythology, known for her love and devotion to her husband, Shiva.
    The war goddess Durga is also an aspect of hers. Summoned in the Berserker class and using Sakura Matou
    as a host body, however, has focused her abilities through a different lens.

A powerful demon named Arunasura decided to conquer the gods. In an incredible gambit, he performed a penance
    for 40,000 years, reciting mantras and not consuming anything. As a reward for his piety and resolve, Brahma
    blessed him with the protection of all two- and four-legged creatures. Arunasura immediately amassed an army
    to assault the heavens. Elevated to extreme power, they seized the Moon, the Sun and the Underworld. All the
    gods, dislodged from their stations, journeyed to Mount Kailash to make a final stand. Parvati, knowing of
    Arunasura's blessing, called upon the aid of all six- and eight-legged creatures.

Arunasura then attacked the mountain, and not even Shiva was able to stand against him. At the last moment,
    Shiva called Parvati to the battlefield, where she grew to a massive size, wielding a mace, trident, sword
    and shield in four arms. Her three eyes shone like the sun, the moon and the eternal fire. All the insects
    clung to her body and merged with her to create the divine form of Bhramari Devi.

Her shield blocked the demon's advance while her trident, sword and mace reduced his army to nothing, all the
    while being decimated by waves of insects. When Arunasura was all that remained, the insects devoured him piece
    by tiny piece. The gods praised Bhramari, and then returned to their homes, the crisis averted.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; May 9th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Eugh, spiders. But seriously that's a really good servant. I really don't understand why all of these Servants are being forced onto Sakura though

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Servant automatically fails if the author is incapable of writing its name properly. So, no, it's not a good Servant.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like an exotic cheese to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    I really don't understand why all of these Servants are being forced onto Sakura though
    because she's a slut

Oh shit, I've been spelling and saying it wrong my entire life and never noticed. Welp.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Alright it's fixed. Do I deserve real feedback now?

How was it written before? I didn't noticed it was wrong earlier

Pavarti instead of Parvati. I blame the Harry Potter movies.