Page 319 of 858 FirstFirst ... 219269309314317318319320321324329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did make a Walt Disney sheet a while ago...

here's the link:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2622868
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So... I'm most of the way through writing up an Emperor Theodosius sheet, but coming up with a fitting NP turned out a lot trickier then I thought. I wanted to go with something based on his persecution of Pagan religions and/or burning down the Serapeum library but the only idea I've managed to come up with so far is holy white flames that burn hotter against Pagan-affiliated targets, which is obviously rather generic and uninteresting.

Any ideas? If it helps any, I'm going for a more villainous (or at least ambiguous) take on the emperor's character so it might help to keep that in mind while brainstorming...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post

here's the link:
    Oh yeah, that one. To be honest, it's almost erased from my memory because Royd and Gally( or Ymir)'s belligerent sexual tension. No offense.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Oh yeah, that one. To be honest, it's almost erased from my memory because Royd and Gally( or Ymir)'s belligerent sexual tension. No offense.
    Why did I never notice this? In the year I spent silently watching this thread why did I never see this?

- - - Updated - - -

here's the link:
    I suppose that I'm a bit late to give my thoughts on the Walt Disney sheet by the way? I only looked at it recently
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Don't worry, you can comment on it if you want.

Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The assassin version was realy made?
    I know it was a joke but is kinda like the caster a i am making

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    The assassin version was realy made?
    I know it was a joke but is kinda like the caster a i am making
    There isn't a Assassin version yet, but that idea is free for anyone to use!

Now Revamped!

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So... I'm most of the way through writing up an Emperor Theodosius sheet, but coming up with a fitting NP turned out a lot trickier then I thought. I wanted to go with something based on his persecution of Pagan religions and/or burning down the Serapeum library but the only idea I've managed to come up with so far is holy white flames that burn hotter against Pagan-affiliated targets, which is obviously rather generic and uninteresting.

Any ideas? If it helps any, I'm going for a more villainous (or at least ambiguous) take on the emperor's character so it might help to keep that in mind while brainstorming...
    A lot of his attacks were aimed at destroying Pagan knowledge and sites of worship and learning. So maybe a NP that seals or damages the knowledge of an opponent's own skills or Noble Phantasms? That would make it an Anti-Treasure NP, which I don't think we've seen much of. It doesn't exactly fit the "anti-pagan" criteria, though.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 11th, 2017 at 12:23 AM.

"They say women forget the pain of childbirth. Well, they are in nature's hand. No hand took mine.
    I was a body of pain in an earth and sky of darkness. It will take death to make me forget."

Class: Archer

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Independent Action (C): Able to stay materialized for 24 hours without a Master.

Magic Resistance (D): Cancels single action spells. Equivalent to an antimagic amulet.

Personal Skills

Courtly Graces (A): Archer possesses extraordinary talent as a courtier, wielding wit and charm as well as his
    bow. He is eye-catching while still being discreet. He is a superb decorator, cook, guard, singer, harp player,
    lover and groomer. Despite his seemingly lowly functions, his ability to gain the ear of powerful rulers gives
    him great power. Due to his nature as a eunuch, Archer is functionally immune to charm effects.

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis (B+): Archer was an exceptionally beautiful man, able to capture the hearts of Darius III and
    Alexander the Great, as well as all their soldiers. Alexander in particular was said to be madly devoted to him
    and overcome with love for the eunuch. Archer emits a charming aura that affects people regardless of gender.
    It can be resisted by strong willpower, but Magic Resistance is the only way to ensure complete immunity.

Masochistic Constitution (B): A term used for those who derive pleasure and empowerment from their own suffering.
    In Archer's case, it is finding refuge in pain when the alternative is a pleasure by which he feels degraded. It comes
    from anger, his soul's resistance. It augments his aggression and defenses in battle, though his sense of pain remains
    fresh and sharp.

Noble Phantasm

Desert Dance~Kiss of the Persian Boy (D+, Anti-Unit, Anti-Army)

The crystallization of the episode Archer is most notorious for. On a trip to India, Alexander was presiding over
    a contest of singing and dancing, well heated with wine. When his favorite, Archer, was voted the winner, the boy
    sat by Alexander's side. At this, the entire Macedonian host clapped and cheered for the king to kiss the victor.
    Alexander relented and, in full view of the entire theater and to the applause of all his men, caressed and kissed
    Archer tenderly. Archer can shed his cloak and veil to begin a dance that greatly enhances his charming aura. All
    those in a wide radius will feel intoxicated by the mere sight of Archer, but that is a distilled effect of what
    his single target is experiencing. If the most beautiful person in the world exists only in the eye of the beholder,
    then Archer brings that image forth from his target's mind and imprints it upon himself, totally enrapturing them.
    At the end of the dance, Archer requests a kiss from his target, and if they accept, the charm becomes permanent.

Background
    Bagoas was a eunuch in the court of Darius III and later Alexander the Great. The young Persian boy was captured
    by his father's enemies, castrated, and then sold as a slave to Darius, who made him his favorite. After Alexander
    overthrew Darius, he became the king's lover and most faithful servant. It is believed that Alexander's desire to
    unite the Greek and Persian peoples was influenced by his great love for Bagoas.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; June 10th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Hopefully I have put enough effort into my sheet now, but if there is still a problem please do not hesitate to notify me.
    That's not the real source. The source danbooru got it from is listed in the sidebar underneath the tags for said image. That's your real source. Link that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Alternatively, look who the artist is and search him or see if danbooru did the work for you. Easy as that. In fact I did it for you because fuck you I'm such a nice guy.

https://twitter.com/zi38

Blog Entries
    Bagoas: A pretty unique Servant, and a nice take on developing one from limited information. And a beautiful choice for the character image. Quick question, though. Is Bagoas an Archer because that fit the picture, or does he have a connection to archery that would give him that class over, say, Caster?

Also, quick question of opinion from you guys. I'm working on Loo-Wit's Saver sheet (the totally wanked version, in other words), and also on Gordāfarīd (the Persian heroine) as a Rider. Which one should I prioritize finishing, since I'm indecisive and require a nudge to get cracking on one or the other.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 10th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    I would suggest Loo-Wit, as you've already have her information fresh on your mind, so why not continue the series?

Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    Bagoas: A pretty unique Servant, and a nice take on developing one from limited information. And a beautiful choice for the character image. Quick question, though. Is Bagoas an Archer because that fit the picture, or does he have a connection to archery that would give him that class over, say, Caster?
    Both. The novel that his FC is based on (which I spent all of this week reading) details that archery is one of his passions along with riding.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    I would suggest Loo-Wit, as you've already have her information fresh on your mind, so why not continue the series?
    ...I just realized that, as a Saver, she has both Charisma and Golden Rule (Body) at high levels. Ohhh boy. Though I suppose that due to her humble nature as a Saver, Charisma would be somewhat reduced? But that could produce a more charismatic figure in its own way. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Both. The novel that his FC is based on (which I spent all of this week reading) details that archery is one of his passions along with riding.
    Gotcha. The lack of an archery-based NP made me wonder, but that sorts it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    That's not the real source. The source danbooru got it from is listed in the sidebar underneath the tags for said image. That's your real source. Link that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Alternatively, look who the artist is and search him or see if danbooru did the work for you. Easy as that. In fact I did it for you because fuck you I'm such a nice guy.

https://twitter.com/zi38
    I'm sorry

Blog Entries

Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

True Name: Flavius Theodosius "The Great"

Alignment
    : Lawful Evil

Alternate Classes
    : Saber, Lancer, Shielder

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D++
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Equipment
    :
    An ornate Imperial sword, relief images showing the various triumphs of Christianity adorning the flat of the blade.

Personality
    A cold and collected man with a seemingly rational, severe disposition. However his eyes betray a different nature- burning with the mad gleam of a fanatic. Berserker is an incredibly zealous Christian who detests Paganism and heresy in all its forms. Summoned as a Heroic Spirit he acknowledges that gods other than Yahweh exist and wield power, but yet holds them with an exceptional loathing- seeing them as corrupt and degraded abominations profaning the name of the true Lord.

Berserker is incredibly single-minded and almost inhuman in his piety, willing to go to any lengths no matter how brutal to insure Christianity's dominance. Even though he gives the impression of a reasoned man, mutual dialogue to sway him from his pre-decided course of action is nearly impossible. One well-versed in theological argument may be able to convince Berserker on some finer points of dogma, but even then he may simply draw his blade and try to cut down the offender on the spot for heresy.

Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is a simple and brutal one, befitting his nature in this Class. To completely eradicate Paganism not only in the present day but across all time, wringing Pagan gods and heroes from the fabric of history itself. Only then will his rage against the gods finally cease.

Dislikes: "Pagan decadence"
    Talent: religious suppression
    Natural Enemy: Ambrose of Milan

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    Sacrifices sanity in exchange for raw power. All parameters are treated as rank-up. In Berserker's case, this Skill expresses his fanatical hatred for all gods other than Yahweh. While outwardly calm and rational, he is unable to stray from his conclusion that all "inferior" deities must be annihilated with supreme prejudice. Even aside from his persecution of Pagans there are other anecdotes attesting to the emperor's brutality, such as his role in the Massacre of Thessaloniki. In synergy with his high-ranked Protection Of The Faith Skill, Berserker truly becomes a "monster of God" driven only to cleanse the world of "Pagan filth".

Personal Skills:

Innovation: Theodosian Decrees- A
    A unique Skill granted to those who brought about innovation in their respective eras. A conceptual revolution which subjugates the old to the new.

Berserker's variation of this Skill reflects his role in championing the Theodosian Decrees, stamping out the last vestiges of Paganism and securing Christianity as the official religion of Rome. Berserker is thusly awarded favorable modifiers in combat against foes tied to the Pagan religions- up to and including the divinities themselves.

This bonus can even apply when facing fellow Christians, so long as Berserker personally perceives them to be "heretics" profaning the true faith.

Protection Of The Faith- A++
    A Skill possessed by those who sacrificed themselves (or others) for a religious view. Though a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence but merely the absolution of one's body and soul that is born from faith. However, higher ranks in this Skill may lead to one's personality becoming twisted.

Berserker possesses this Skill due to his role as a defender and champion of early Christianity, ruthlessly suppressing Paganism in all its forms. At this rank and combined with his Mad Enhancement, it also brings about a distortion in his personality- causing him to view Pagans as subhuman filth that are scarcely even human.

Charisma- X/A
    The ability to inspire others and lead armies. As the last leader of a truly unified Rome, Berserker would normally possess an A-rank in this Skill worthy for the emperor of an entire country. However in this Class the trait of "one who wages war against the gods" has been emphasized over that of a ruler, sealing this Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Flammae Sanctis Serapeum
    Divine Desecration Of The Holy Library
    (C++, Anti-Fortress/Anti-Pagan):
    A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the most infamous and spectacular anecdote in Berserker's reign, his razing of the magnificent temple Serapeum in Alexandria after it came to be used as a fortress by Pagan dissidents. Re-enacting his destruction of the Serapeum, Berserker thrusts his sword mightily into the ground and calls out the true name of this Noble Phantasm.

As if on cue holy white flames erupt from the earth and sweep across the surrounding terrain. These flames epitomize the concept [destruction of Pagan civilization]. They seek out and rapaciously burn any objects purtaining to the gods of old, while leaving ordinary humans or constructs of the Christian faith utterly unscathed.

Though ordinary humans are spared, Heroic Spirits conceptualized as [triumphs of Pagan civilization] will suffer the full heat of this Noble Phantasm. Berserker believes these flames to be a divine blessing from Yahweh, but in fact they are merely a tangible manifestation of the zealotry burning within his own soul.

Teichos Theodosiakon
    Great Bulwark Of Christendom
    (A, Anti-Siege):
    A Noble Phantasm representing the Theodosian Walls which defended Rome from invasion- undoubtedly one of the greatest fortifications in the ancient world. Though in fact erected by Berserker's successor Theodosius II, the association with his own legend has allowed him to call upon their protective might as his own. As a Noble Phantasm the great walls bearing his name have been sublimated into Berserker's very flesh, granting tremendous defensive powers far beyond what he would normally possess.

Damage to Berserker's body will show his flesh cracking apart like marble to reveal the implacable stone that lies beneath- rebutting attacks with a defensive power equal to the entire Theodosian Walls put together. In order to breach Berserker's defenses and slay him, an attack of sufficient power to break through the Theodosian Wall is necessary. Noble Phantasms classified Anti-Fortress or higher fit this definition, as well as those with special anecdotes of piercing otherwise impregnable barriers or sheer overwhelming power that makes any defense irrelevant.

By invoking their true name, Berserker can also manifest a portion of the legendary walls outside his body. While obviously extending this Noble Phantasm's protection over a far greater range, doing so carries a great risk. As the Theodosian Wall has been integrated physically and conceptually with Berserker's body, any damage it takes is transfered to Berserker himself. Should the great walls ever fall, his life shall certainly perish also.

The walls (and thus Berserker himself) are also capable of gradual self-restoration, organically "growing" new segments of stone to replace damaged portions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the Emperor Theodosius sheet I'd been working on. To be honest, I'm not super-satisfied with the guy (especially the NP) but my inspiration basically tanked after writing this much so I figure I might as well post him up and then add anything else I can think of later (like Bond CEs and the like). As always, comments and criticisms are welcome. Also the second sheet made in my new formatting style, yay!

- - - Updated - - -

Also can't believe I nearly forgot to include appearance when first posting this up. Added.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 18th, 2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Changed alignment

Blog Entries
    Theodosius: Cool sheet as usual. Servants who stick to a more conventional "beat things up and maybe use your NP" style are also interesting in their own way as their parameters need to be good enough to keep them going for combat against the other Servants. This might be where this Servant suffers a bit and holding him back from combat (due to his low Endurance) would be incredibly difficult. I don't really have much else to say as my inspiration usually tanks after writing the Servants name... sorry to have been a bother
    --------------------------------
    Actually, I'm a bit confused about the alignment, sorry it must have passed me by. I didn't think that was how alignment was determined in the Nasuverse? Sorry I'm very ignorant and probably wrong about this
    Last edited by sherlock1110; June 11th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Actually, I'm a bit confused about the alignment, sorry it must have passed me by. I didn't think that was how alignment was determined in the Nasuverse? Sorry I'm very ignorant and probably wrong about this
    That was just meant to express how Pagans would perceive his actions as closer to evil. It's flavor-text, not intended to factor into his "official" alignment. I can see how it might be confusing though.

I also gave him low Endurance because the historical Theodosius was somewhat sickly. Again, I see what you mean about it holding him back in combat. And thanks for the feedback!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That was just meant to express how Pagans would perceive his actions as closer to evil. It's flavor-text, not intended to factor into his "official" alignment. I can see how it might be confusing though.

I also gave him low Endurance because the historical Theodosius was somewhat sickly. Again, I see what you mean about it holding him back in combat. And thanks for the feedback!
    Sorry what I gave wasn't really proper feedback though, there isn't even much point in accepting feedback from someone who makes some of the worst sheets to be seen, but if I was to try to give some feedback I'd say that if you wanted to increase his Endurance (except from through skills) you could say that maybe the image of him as a Heretic hunter who had no qualms about his actions, never flinching, may be argued to increase his Endurance? Sorry that it's such a bad reasoning but that's a possible one.

Blog Entries
    Theodosius ended up a bit underpowered so I'm thinking of adding something extra to the sheet.

Would it be reasonable to give him an NP based off the Theodisian Wall, even though it was in fact erected by his successor Theodisus II?